Report NEP-GEO-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2016. "EU structural funds and regional income convergence: A sobering experience," Ruhr Economic Papers 608, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "The Localization of Interfirm Transaction Relationships and Industry Agglomeration," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 46, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Urban cultural amenities and the migration of the creative class," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 143, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Stephen Redding & Daniel M. Sturm & Nikolaus Wolf, 2015. "The economics of density: evidence from the Berlin Wall," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61152, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2016. "Spatial panel data models using Stata," CEIS Research Paper 373, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 Jul 2016.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger, 2016. "Local and Spatial Cointegration in the Wage Curve – A Spatial Panel Analysis for German Regions," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201602, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jonathan Eberle & Thomas Brenner, 2016. "More bucks, more growth, more justice? The effects of regional structural funds on regional economic growth and convergence in Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2016-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2016. "Do large departments make academics more productive? Sorting and agglomeration economies in research," Sciences Po publications 50, Sciences Po.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2016. "The effect of local taxes on firm performance: evidence from geo referenced data," Working Papers 2016-03, CEPII research center.
- Mathieu Bunel & Elisabeth Tovar, 2015. "Spatial mismatch through local public employment agencies Answers from a French quasi-experiment Spatial Mismatch through Local Public Employment Agencies? Answers from a French Quasi-Experiment," Working Papers hal-01292103, HAL.
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Urban costs, wages, and selection," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 144, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Innovation and collaboration patterns between research establishments," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 48, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Allison Shertzer & Randall P. Walsh, 2016. "Racial Sorting and the Emergence of Segregation in American Cities," NBER Working Papers 22077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens SÃ¶rvik & Inger Midtkandal & Chiara Marzocchi & Elvira Uyarra, 2016. "How Outward Looking is Smart Specialisation? Results from a survey on inter-regional collaboration in Smart Specialisation Strategies (RIS3)," JRC Working Papers JRC100813, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniel P. Gross, 2016. "Scale versus Scope in the Diffusion of New Technology," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-108, Harvard Business School.