Spatial mismatch through local public employment agencies Answers from a French quasi-experiment Spatial Mismatch through Local Public Employment Agencies? Answers from a French Quasi-Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel, 2009.
"Does the public employment service affect search effort and outcomes?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 846-869, October.
- Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel, 2008. "Does the Public Employment Service Affect Search Effort and Outcomes?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denis Fougère & Jacqueline Pradel & Muriel Roger, 2009. "Does the public employment service affect search effort and outcomes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00824380, HAL.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Spatial mismatch, transport mode and search decisions in England," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 62-90, July.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Yannick L’Horty & Florent Sari, 2009. "Sortir du chômage en Île-de-France. Disparités territoriales, spatial mismatch et ségrégation résidentielle," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(4), pages 979-1010.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial mismatch; unemployment; public employment service; quasi-experiment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2016-04-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2016-04-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01292103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.