Report NEP-HRM-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2013. "Managing the Family Firm: Evidence from CEOs at Work," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 049, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Gancia, Gino A, 2014. "Heterogeneity, Selection and Labor Market Disparities," CEPR Discussion Papers 9981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yin, H., 2014. "Organizational architecture and pro-social behavior : Three essays," Other publications TiSEM d9fb03b9-cf92-4667-bd94-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- James Malcomson, 2014. "Relational Contracts and Specific Training," Economics Series Working Papers 732, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Winters, John V., 2014. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling Using Cohort-Level Maternal Education as an Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 8616, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas & Breidenbach, Philipp & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2014. "“Phantom of the Opera” or “Sex and the City”? Historical Amenities as Sources of Exogenous Variation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Declercq, Koen & Verboven, Frank, 2014. "Enrollment and degree completion in higher education without admission standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 10037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Gritti & Riccardo Leoni, 2013. "The impact on wages of generic competencies, psychological capital, new work practices and digital technologies," Working Papers (2013-) 1301, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- mamatzakis, em, 2014. "The effect of corporate governance on the performance of US investment banks," MPRA Paper 60198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pugatch, Todd & Schroeder, Elizabeth, 2014. "Teacher Pay and Student Performance: Evidence from the Gambian Hardship Allowance," IZA Discussion Papers 8621, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2014. "Locus of Control and the Labor Market," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- D.S. Possenriede & W.H.J. Hassink & J. Plantenga, 2014. "Does temporal and locational flexibility of work reduce absenteeism?," Working Papers 14-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Milazzo, Annamaria, 2014. "Customary Norms, Inheritance, and Human Capital: Evidence from a Reform of the Matrilineal System in Ghana," CEPR Discussion Papers 10159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.