Report NEP-HRM-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaël GOUJON & Mathilde CLOSSET & Sosso FEINDOUNO, 2014. "Human Assets Index Retrospective series: 2013 update," Working Papers P110, FERDI.
- Stracke, Rudi & Sunde, Uwe, 2014. "Dynamic Incentive Effects of Heterogeneity in Multi-Stage Promotion Contests," IZA Discussion Papers 8368, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial compensation, regulation and risk in banks: theory and evidence from the financial crisis," Working Papers 279, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Breidenbach, Philipp & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. ""Phantom of the Opera" or "Sex and the City"? Historical Amenities as Sources of Exogenous Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 8373, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wu, Qiang, 2014. "Professors in the boardroom and their impact on corporate governance and firm performance," Research Discussion Papers 15/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2013. "Incentives, Wages, Employment, and the Division of Labor in Teams," Working Papers 2013-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Wayne, George & Darrel, Percy, 2013. "Team Performance in a Fractious Culture," MPRA Paper 58051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TANIGUCHI Mami, 2014. "Increasing Organizational Performance through Diversity and Organizational Climate Initiatives: What works, what doesn't (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesco Caselli, 2014. "The Latin American Efficiency Gap," CEP Discussion Papers dp1289, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Das, Maitreyi Bordia, 2014. "Changing Norms about Gender Inequality in Education: Evidence from Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 8365, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesca Cornaglia & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier, 2014. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1293, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2013. "Not So Dissatisfied After All? The Impact of Union Coverage on Job Satisfaction," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 412, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- YAN, Beibei & AERTS, Walter, 2014. "Rhetorical impression management in corporate narratives and institutional environment," Working Papers 2014014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2014. "Corruption in PPPs, Incentives and Contract Incompleteness," CEIS Research Paper 317, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.