Report NEP-HRM-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaël GOUJON & Mathilde CLOSSET & Sosso FEINDOUNO, 2014. "Human Assets Index Retrospective series: 2013 update," Working Papers P110, FERDI.
- Stracke, Rudi & Sunde, Uwe, 2014. "Dynamic Incentive Effects of Heterogeneity in Multi-Stage Promotion Contests," IZA Discussion Papers 8368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial compensation, regulation and risk in banks: theory and evidence from the financial crisis," Working Papers 279, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Breidenbach, Philipp & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. ""Phantom of the Opera" or "Sex and the City"? Historical Amenities as Sources of Exogenous Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 8373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wu, Qiang, 2014. "Professors in the boardroom and their impact on corporate governance and firm performance," Research Discussion Papers 15/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2013. "Incentives, Wages, Employment, and the Division of Labor in Teams," Working Papers 2013-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Wayne, George & Darrel, Percy, 2013. "Team Performance in a Fractious Culture," MPRA Paper 58051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TANIGUCHI Mami, 2014. "Increasing Organizational Performance through Diversity and Organizational Climate Initiatives: What works, what doesn't (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesco Caselli, 2014. "The Latin American Efficiency Gap," CEP Discussion Papers dp1289, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Das, Maitreyi Bordia, 2014. "Changing Norms about Gender Inequality in Education: Evidence from Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 8365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Cornaglia & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier, 2014. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill formation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1293, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2013. "Not So Dissatisfied After All? The Impact of Union Coverage on Job Satisfaction," NIESR Discussion Papers 412, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- YAN, Beibei & AERTS, Walter, 2014. "Rhetorical impression management in corporate narratives and institutional environment," Working Papers 2014014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2014. "Corruption in PPPs, Incentives and Contract Incompleteness," CEIS Research Paper 317, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.