Report NEP-EUR-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Katharina Wrohlich, 2019. "Does subsidized care for toddlers increase maternal labor supply?: Evidence from a large-scale expansion of early childcare," CEPA Discussion Papers 09, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Eilers, Lea & Fries, Jan Ludwig, 2019. "Rent control and rental prices: High expectations, high effectiveness?," Working Papers 07/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simone Tedeschi & Luigi Ventura & Pierfederico Asdrubal, 2019. "Consumption Smoothing Channels Within And Between Households," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0246, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2019. "Works Councils and Organizational Gender Policies in Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 347, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ekaterina Oparina & Sorawoot Srisuma, 2019. "Analyzing Subjective Well-Being Data with Misclassification," Papers 1905.06037, arXiv.org.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Michael Neumann & Katharina Wrohlich, 2019. "Labor supply under participation and hours constraints: An extended structural model for policy evaluations," CEPA Discussion Papers 03, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Landaud, Fanny, 2019. "From Employment to Engagement? Stable Jobs, Temporary Jobs, and Cohabiting Relationships," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2019.
- Schreiner, Ragnhild C., 2019. "Unemployed or Disabled? Disability Screening and Labor Market Outcomes of Youths," Memorandum 5/2019, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Janke, Katharina & Propper, Carol & Sadun, Raffaella, 2019. "The Impact of CEOs in the Public Sector: Evidence from the English NHS," CEPR Discussion Papers 13726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friedrich, Marina & Mauer, Eva-Maria & Pahle, Michael & Tietjen, Oliver, 2019. "From fundamentals to financial assets: the evolution of understanding price formation in the EU ETS," EconStor Preprints 196150, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Søren Kjærgaard & Yunus Emre Ergemen & Marie-Pier Bergeron Boucher & Jim Oeppen & Malene Kallestrup-Lamb, 2019. "Longevity forecasting by socio-economic groups using compositional data analysis," CREATES Research Papers 2019-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Börnhorst, Claudia & Heger, Dörte & Mensen, Anne, 2019. "Associations of childhood health and financial situation with quality of life after retirement: Regional variation across Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 795, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Philipp Biermann & Heinz Welsch, 2019. "Changing Conditions, Persistent Mentality: An Anatomy of East German Unhappiness, 1990-2016," Working Papers V-422-19, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- Jack W. Britton & Jonathan Gruber, 2019. "Do Income Contingent Student Loan Programs Distort Earnings? Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 25822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isaure Delaporte, 2019. "Ethnic Identity and the Employment Outcomes of Immigrants: Evidence from France," Studies in Economics 1904, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2019. "Pension Funds and Risk-sharing in the Finnish Earnings-related Pension System," ETLA Reports 90, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Steckenleiter, Carina & Wallrafen, Tim & Lechner, Michael, 2019. "Individual labor market effects of local public expenditures on sports," Economics Working Paper Series 1906, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2019. "Immigrant-owned, Local and Global Firms in the Finnish Job and Production Restructuring," ETLA Reports 91, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Søren Kjærgaard & Yunus Emre Ergemen & Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Jim Oeppen & Rune Lindahl-Jacobsen, 2019. "Forecasting Causes of Death using Compositional Data Analysis: the Case of Cancer Deaths," CREATES Research Papers 2019-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Rodrigo Sánchez-Reyes & Miguel Santolino, 2019. "“Does longevity impact the severity of traffic accidents? A comparative study of young-older and old-older drivers”," IREA Working Papers 201908, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2019.
- Lilas Demmou & Irina Stefanescu & Axelle Arquie, 2019. "Productivity growth and finance: The role of intangible assets - a sector level analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1547, OECD Publishing.
- Chantal Kegels & Dirk Verwerft, 2018. "Working Paper 09-18 - Economic impact of professional services reform in Belgium - A DSGE simulation," Working Papers 1809, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Marco Caliendo & Stefan Tübbicke, 2019. "New Evidence on Long-Term Effects of Start-Up Subsidies: Matching Estimates and their Robustness," CEPA Discussion Papers 06, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sebastian Weinand & Ludwig von Auer, 2019. "Anatomy of Regional Price Differentials: Evidence From Micro Price Data," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 268, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Fernanda L. Lopez de Leon & Markus Bindemann, 2019. "Social Effects of the Vote of the Majority: A Field-Experiment on the Brexit-Vote," Studies in Economics 1905, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sofia F. Franco, Carlos Daniel Santos, Rafael Longo, 2019. "The impact of Airbnb on residential property values and rents: evidence from Portugal," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp630, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- ALIEVA Aigul & HILDEBRAND Vincent, 2019. "Does Prior Achievement Matter? Early Tracking and Immigrant Children in Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2019-09, LISER.
- Gijs Dekkers & Ekaterina Tarantchenko & Karel Van den Bosch, 2019.
"Working Paper 03-19 - Medium-term projection for Belgium of the at-risk-of-poverty and social exclusion indicators based on EU-SILC
[Working Paper 03-19 - Prévisions à moyen terme des indicateurs d," Working Papers 1903, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Guillaume Monchambert, 2019. "Why do (or don't) people carpool for long distance trips? A discrete choice experiment in France," Working Papers hal-02121589, HAL.
- Francesco Scervini & Serena Trucchi, 2019. "Intergenerational Precautionary Saving in Europe," Working Papers 2019:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Christopher Hartwell & Roman Horvath & Eva Horvathova & Olga Popova, 2019. "Natural Resources and Income Inequality in Developed Countries: Synthetic Control Method Evidence," Working Papers 381, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).