Productivity growth and finance: The role of intangible assets - a sector level analysis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Development; Intangible assets; Productivity Growth;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2019-05-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2019-05-20 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EFF-2019-05-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2019-05-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FDG-2019-05-20 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1547-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .