Report NEP-EFF-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2019. "Aggregation of Efficiency and Productivity: From Firm to Sector and Higher Levels," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062019, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Brandt Loren & Syerst Stephen & Restuccia Diego & Ayerst Stephen, 2018. "Market constraints, misallocation, and productivity in Viet Nam agriculture," WIDER Working Paper Series 114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mohnen, Pierre, 2019. "R&D, innovation and productivity," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cândida Ferreira, 2019. "Efficiency of the European banks in the aftermath of the financial crisis: A panel stochastic frontier approach," Working Papers REM 2019/84, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Mathew, Nanditha & Pugliese, Emanuele, 2019. "What a firm produces matters: diversi cation, coherence and performance of Indian manufacturing," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David B. Audretsch & Marian Hafenstein & Alexander S. Kritikos & Alexander Schiersch, 2019. "Firm Size and Innovation in the Service Sector," CEPA Discussion Papers 04, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alberto Bailin Rivares & Peter Gal & Valentine Millot & Stéphane Sorbe, 2019. "Like it or not? The impact of online platforms on the productivity of incumbent service providers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1548, OECD Publishing.
- Torres Mazzi, Caio, 2019. "Brazilian exporters and the rise of Global Value Chains: an empirical assessment," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2019. "Immigrant-owned, Local and Global Firms in the Finnish Job and Production Restructuring," ETLA Reports 91, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Dalton, Patricio & Rüschenpöhler, Julius & Uras, Burak & Zia, Bilal, 2019. "Local Best Practices for Business Growth," Discussion Paper 2019-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gunes Asik & Ulas Karakoc & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Michelle Marshalian, 2019. "Productivity, structural change and skills dynamics: Evidence from a half century analysis in Tunisia and Turkey," Working Papers 20190001, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Julapa Jagtiani & Loretta J. Mester & Choon-Geol Moon, 2019. "Does Scale Matter in Community Bank Performance? Evidence Obtained by Applying Several New Measures of Performance," Departmental Working Papers 201901, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lilas Demmou & Irina Stefanescu & Axelle Arquie, 2019. "Productivity growth and finance: The role of intangible assets - a sector level analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1547, OECD Publishing.
- Edewor, S. E. & Dipeolu, A.O. & Ashaolu O. F. & Akinbode, S.O. & Ogbe, A. O. & Edewor, A.O. & Tolorunju, E. T. & Oladeji S.O., 2017. "Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment to Agricultural Productivity in Nigeria," 2017 Annual NAAE Conference, October 16-19, Abeokuta, Nigeria 288322, Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists.