Report NEP-CSE-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2015. "Determinants of R&D University-Frim Collaboration and Its Impact on Innovation: a Perspective from the Italian Food and Drink Industry," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 225668, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Benabdelkader, Mohamed, 2016.
"Productivité, innovation et politique sectorielle des industries de transformation au Maroc (1985-2013) : Fondements théoriques et proposition d’une méthodologie
[Productivity, Innovation and Secto," MPRA Paper 70950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms between 2001 and 2013," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 54, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Michal Wilinski, 2016. "Knowledge-based economy," Working Papers 16/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Link, Albert N. & Antonelli, Cristiano, 2015. "Strategic Alliances: An Introductory Framework," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201511, University of Turin.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2016. "Does innovation foster or mitigate the corruption obstacle? Firm-level evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 71088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliu, Armando & Cilginoglu, Hakki & Özkan, Ömer & Aliu, Dorian, 2016. "Medical Tourism Market And Inter-Stakeholders’ Relations In Turkey: A Comparative Investigation From Reverse Innovation And Destination Governance Viewpoint," EconStor Conference Papers 140617, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2016. "Global firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66437, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikos Bozionelos & Konstantinos Kostopoulos & Beatrice Van Der Heijden & Denise M. Rousseau & Giorgos Bozionelos & Thomas Hoyland & Izabela Marzec & Piotr Jędrzejowicz & Olga Epitropaki & Aslaug Mikke, 2016. "Employability and Job Performance as Links in the Relationship Between Mentoring Receipt and Career Success. A Study in SMEs," Post-Print hal-01294990, HAL.
- Materia, Valentina & Pascucci, Stefano & Dries, Liesbeth, 2015. "Are in-house and outsourcing innovation strategies interlinked? Evidence from the European agri-food sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ekaterina Turkina & Ari Van Assche & Raja Kali, 2016. "Network Structure and Industrial Clustering Dynamics in the Aerospace Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-14, CIRANO.
- Jin, Shaosheng & Guo, Haiyue & Delgado, Michael & Wang, H., 2015. "Benefit or Damage? The Productivity Effects of FDI in Chinese Food Industry," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211813, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Putthiwanit, Chutinon, 2016. "An analysis of Joseph Schumpeter's life, concept of innovation, and application for Estonia," MPRA Paper 71126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilson, Chris M., 2016. "Information Matters: A Theoretical Comparison of Some Cross-Border Trade Barriers," EconStor Preprints 130180, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dong, Y & Girardone, C & Kuo, J, 2016. "Governance, efficiency and risk taking in Chinese banking," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 16588, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Ahmed, Riaz, 2016. "Social infrastructure and productivity of manufacturing firms: Evidence from Pakistan," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-038, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rossi, Federica & Caloffi, Annalisa & Russo, Margherita, 2015. "Networked by design: Can policy requirements influence organisations’ networking behaviour?," MPRA Paper 69327, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2016. "EU Structural Funds and Regional Income Convergence - A Sobering Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 11210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Neal, Derek, 2016. "Allocating Effort and Talent in Professional Labor Markets," Working Paper Series WP-2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Umeze, Gerald E. & Ohen, Susan B., 2015. "Marketing Mix Strategies and Entrepreneurial Competence: Evidence from Micro Restaurants in Calabar Metropolis, Cross River State, Nigeria," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211928, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bender, Stefan & Bloom, Nicholas & Card, David & Reenen, John Van & Wolter, Stefanie, 2016. "Management practices, workforce selection and productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ozkan Eren & Masayuki Onda & Bulent Unel, 2016. "Effects of FDI on Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Right-to-Work and Non-Right-to-Work States," Departmental Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Garicano, Luis & Rayo, Luis, 2016. "Relational knowledge transfers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66427, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.