Report NEP-CUL-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hamilton, Jonathan, 2014. "Auction House Guarantees for Works of Art," CEPR Discussion Papers 9996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kräussl, Roman, 2014. "Art as an alternative asset class: Risk and return characteristics of the Middle Eastern & Northern African art markets," CFS Working Paper Series 494, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bauer, Thomas & Breidenbach, Philipp & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2014. "“Phantom of the Opera” or “Sex and the City”? Historical Amenities as Sources of Exogenous Variation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monica Calcagno & Erika Cavriani, 2014. "Reimagining the design in the middle earth: From design driven innovation to design boosted cultural heritage," Working Papers 24, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Kräussl, Roman & Lehnert, Thorsten & Martelin, Nicolas, 2014. "Is there a bubble in the art market?," CFS Working Paper Series 493, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Mark van Duijn & Jan Rouwendal & Ruben van Loon, 2014. "Urban Resilience: Store Location Dynamics and Cultural Heritage," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1158, European Regional Science Association.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2014. "Creative economy policy in developing countries: the case of Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa14p548, European Regional Science Association.
- Lee, Neil & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2014. "Innovation in creative cities: Evidence from British small firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serena Marianna Drufuca, 2014. "Information, Media and Elections: Incentives for Media Capture," Working Papers (2013-) 1402, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Andrei, Jean & Panait, Mirela & Ene, Corina, 2014. "Environmental protection between social responsibility, green investments and cultural values," MPRA Paper 60189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano De Bonis & Eugenio Leanza & Jesse Marsh & Ferdinando Trapani, 2014. "Towards a co-creative recapitalization of territorial systems," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1140, European Regional Science Association.
- BOS, Olivier & TRUYTS, Tom, 2014. "Auctions with prestige motives," CORE Discussion Papers 2014030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).