by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
Oshkosh, Wisconsin (United States)
| Journal articles | Books |
- Marianne Johnson & Denise Robson & Sarinda Taengnoi, 2012. "Study design's influence on empirical findings in economic education," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1939-1942, December.
- Chad Cotti & Marianne Johnson, 2012. "Teaching Economics Using Historical Novels: Jonathan Harr's The Lost Painting," Journal of Economic Education, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 269-281, July.
- Marianne Johnson, 2011. "Wicksell and the Scandinavian and public choice traditions," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 584-594, July.
- Marianne Johnson, 2011. "After the Crash: Designing a Depression – Free Economy," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 494-495, April.
- Marianne Johnson, 2010. "Wicksell's Social Philosophy and his Unanimity Rule," Review of Social Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 68(2), pages 187-204.
- M. Ryan Haley & Marianne F. Johnson & M. Kevin McGee, 2010. "A Framework for Reconsidering the Lake Wobegon Effect," Journal of Economic Education, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 95-109, March.
- Marianne Johnson & Denise Robson, 2008. "Clickers, Student Engagement and Performance in an Introductory Economics Course: a Cautionary Tale," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 20(1), pages 4-12.
- Elsa Galarza Contreras & Marianne Johnson, 2007. "Internationalising Intermediate Microeconomics: Collaborative Case Studies and Web-Based Learning," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 6(1), pages 9-26.
- Johnson, Marianne, 2006. "The Wicksellian Unanimity Rule: The Competing Interpretations of Buchanan and Musgrave," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 57-79, March.
- Charles Ballard & Marianne Johnson, 2005. "Gender, Expectations, And Grades In Introductory Microeconomics At A Us University," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 95-122.
- Marianne Johnson, 2005. "Buchanan's Dominance of Wicksell's Unanimity Rule," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 1049-1071, October.
- Johnson, Marianne, 2004. "Jeffrey Sklansky, The Soul's Economy:Market Society and Selfhood in American Thought, 1820–1920 (Chapel Hill and London: University of North Carolina Press, 2002), pp. xiii, 313, $45. ISBN 0-8078-27," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 134-137, March.
- Charles L. Ballard & Marianne F. Johnson, 2004. "Basic Math Skills and Performance in an Introductory Economics Class," Journal of Economic Education, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 3-23, January.
- Marianne F. Johnson, 2003. "Differential Taxation of for-Profit and Nonprofit Firms: A Computational General Equilibrium Approach," Public Finance Review, , vol. 31(6), pages 623-647, November.
- Samuels,Warren J. Assisted by-Name:Johnson,Marianne F. Assisted by-Name:Perry,William H., 2011. "Erasing the Invisible Hand," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517256, October.