Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics)
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Journal of Behavioral Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Ofer H. Azar
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:soceco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-10 Eliciting risk-preferences in socio-economic surveys: How do different measures perform?
by Coppola, Michela
- 11-18 Subjective well-being among preadolescents and their parents – Evidence of intergenerational transmission of well-being from urban China
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Lampi, Elina & Li, Wanxin & Martinsson, Peter
- 19-26 The dark side of leadership: An experiment on religious heterogeneity and cooperation in India
by Keuschnigg, Marc & Schikora, Jan
- 27-39 Evidence for ecological learning and domain specificity in rational asset pricing and market efficiency
by Goodman, James
- 40-49 Life (dis)satisfaction and the intention to migrate: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe
by Otrachshenko, Vladimir & Popova, Olga
- 50-61 The benefits of saving at tax time: Evidence from the $aveNYC evaluation
by Tucker, Jenna N. & Key, Clinton C. & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal
- 62-71 The Chastain effect: Using Title IX to measure the causal effect of participating in high school sports on adult women's social lives
by Clarke, Phoebe & Ayres, Ian
2013, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-10 The role of political competition in the link between electoral systems and corruption: The Italian case
by Alfano, Maria Rosaria & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Cantabene, Claudia
- 11-15 Income increases do not compensate for perceived inflation—A price-consumption anomaly
by Gärling, Tommy & Gamble, Amelie & Christandl, Fabian
- 16-24 Do market incentives crowd out charitable giving?
by Deck, Cary & Kimbrough, Erik O.
- 25-36 Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise
by Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Papagni, Erasmo & Sapio, Alessandro
- 37-46 The impact of social comparison of ability on pro-social behaviour
by Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Zhang, Jianlin
- 47-54 Learning (not) to yield: An experimental study of evolving ultimatum game behavior
by Avrahami, Judith & Güth, Werner & Hertwig, Ralph & Kareev, Yaakov & Otsubo, Hironori
- 55-72 The disposition to become an entrepreneur and the jacks-of-all-trades in social and human capital
by Backes-Gellner, Uschi & Moog, Petra
- 73-81 Life is now! Time preferences and crime: Aggregate evidence from the Italian regions
by Beraldo, Sergio & Caruso, Raul & Turati, Gilberto
- 82-93 Why do people dislike low-wage trade competition with posted workers in the service sector?
by Calmfors, Lars & Dimdins, Girts & Sendén, Marie Gustafsson & Montgomery, Henry & Stavlöt, Ulrika
- 94-102 A cash effect in ultimatum game experiments
by Shen, Junyi & Takahashi, Hiromasa
- 103-104 Behavioral consequences of money: When the automated teller machine reduces helping behavior
by Guéguen, Nicolas & Jacob, Céline
- 105-117 Conflict and negotiation in Colombia: Are pre-donations useful?
by Zuleta, Hernando & Villaveces, Marta Juanita & Andonova, Veneta
- 118-134 Beyond Engel's law - A cross-country analysis
by Kaus, Wolfhard
- 136-146 Cultural impact on national economic growth
by Maridal, J. Haavard
- 147-157 Economic growth and cultural change
by Petrakis, Panagiotis & Kostis, Pantelis
- 158-169 Accumulated choices, cultural triangle and economic growth
by Wu, Jay
- 170-179 How are cultural dimensions and governance quality related to socioeconomic development?
by Gaygısız, Esma
- 180-184 Cultural attributes, national saving and economic outcomes
by Shoham, Amir & Malul, Miki
- 185-192 Gentry culture and the stifling of industry
by Jones, Eric L.
- 193-204 Networking entrepreneurs
by Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa
- 205-217 The traditions of modernity
by Marini, Matteo
- 218-227 Sociality, trust, kinship and cultural evolution
by Gifford, Adam
- 228-247 Cultural investment, local development and instantaneous social capital: A case study of a gathering festival in the South of Italy
by Attanasi, Giuseppe & Casoria, Fortuna & Centorrino, Samuele & Urso, Giulia
2013, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-9 To give or not to give? Equity, efficiency and altruistic behavior in an artefactual field experiment
by Pelligra, Vittorio & Stanca, Luca
- 10-16 The immaterial sustenance of work and leisure: A new look at the work–leisure model
by Sherman, Arie & Shavit, Tal
- 17-24 Atomic bombs and the long-run effect on trust: Experiences in Hiroshima and Nagasaki
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 27-37 Does the intelligence of populations determine the wealth of nations?
by Daniele, Vittorio
- 38-47 Does relative material wealth matter for child and adolescent life satisfaction?
by Hudson, Eibhlin
- 48-56 Do political factors matter in explaining under- and overweight outcomes in developing countries?
by Fumagalli, Elena & Mentzakis, Emmanouil & Suhrcke, Marc
- 57-65 Economic fluctuations and political self-placement
by Economou, Athina & Gavroglou, Stavros & Kollias, Christos
- 66-77 And the winner is…? The motivating power of employee awards
by Neckermann, Susanne & Frey, Bruno S.
- 80-86 Operationalizing the capability approach to assessing well-being
by Agee, Mark D. & Crocker, Thomas D.
- 87-96 Preferences and organization structure: Toward behavioral economics micro-foundations of organizational analysis
by Ben-Ner, Avner
- 97-104 Effects of sex preference and social pressure on fertility in changing Japanese families
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 105-116 Does the Internet make people happier?
by Pénard, Thierry & Poussing, Nicolas & Suire, Raphaël
2013, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 On the causes and consequences of divorce
by Balestrino, Alessandro & Ciardi, Cinzia & Mammini, Claudio
- 10-17 Does an educated mind take the broader view? A field experiment on in-group favouritism among microcredit clients
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne
- 18-27 Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 28-37 Racial heterogeneity and Medicaid expenditure in the U.S. States: A longitudinal analysis
by Lee, Soomi
- 38-46 Experimental comparison of direct, general, and indirect reciprocity
by Herne, Kaisa & Lappalainen, Olli & Kestilä-Kekkonen, Elina
- 47-56 Smokers, smoking deprivation, and time discounting
by Yamane, Shoko & Yoneda, Hiroyasu & Takahashi, Taiki & Kamijo, Yoshio & Komori, Yasuhiro & Hiruma, Fumihiko & Tsutsui, Yoshiro
- 57-63 Are egalitarian preferences based on envy?
by Kemp, Simon & Bolle, Friedel
- 64-70 Indian gaming in Oklahoma: Implications for community welfare
by Moellman, Nicholas & Mitra, Aparna
- 71-77 Motivations to work off-farm among U.S. farm women
by Bharadwaj, Latika & Findeis, Jill L. & Chintawar, Sachin
- 78-85 A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: Evidence from 13 European OECD countries
by Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun
- 86-91 “Work”? On utility in the market and in the unpaid sphere
by Mann, Stefan
- 96-111 Allocation criteria under task performance: The gendered preference for protection
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Ottone, Stefania & Solferino, Nazaria
- 113-123 Timing of death and the repeal of the Swedish inheritance tax
by Eliason, M. & Ohlsson, H.
- 124-131 Syndicated play in lottery games
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Perez, Levi
- 132-137 Are female-headed households typically poorer than male-headed households in Nigeria?
by Oginni, Ayodeji & Ahonsi, Babatunde & Ukwuije, Francis
- 138-145 Preference discontinuity in choice experiment: Determinants and implications
by Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa
- 146-154 A test of the conspicuous–consumption model using subjective well-being data
by Perez-Truglia, Ricardo
- 155-174 Assessing child well-being through a new multidimensional child-based weighting scheme index: An empirical estimation for Portugal
by Fernandes, Liliana & Mendes, Américo & Teixeira, Aurora
- 175-186 Labor markets and mental wellbeing: Labor market conditions and suicides in the United States (1979–2004)
by Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin
- 187-195 Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Corrado, Luisa & Ricca, Elena Giachin
- 196-203 Land title program in Brazil: Are there any changes to happiness?
by de Moura, Mauricio Jose Serpa Barros & da Silveira Bueno, Rodrigo De Losso
- 204-215 Sustainability and competitiveness in evolutionary perspectives: Environmental innovations, structural change and economic dynamics in the EU
by Gilli, M. & Mazzanti, M. & Nicolli, F.
- 216-226 Social responsibility, activism and boycotting in a firm–stakeholders network of games with players’ conformist preferences
by Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Sacconi, Lorenzo
- 227-233 Frames and social games
by Lanzi, Diego
2013, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-6 A theory of norm compliance: Punishment and reputation
by Teraji, Shinji
- 7-15 The type and duration of family unions and income sharing: The implications for women's economic well-being
by Kulic, Nevena
- 16-26 Material needs and aggregate demand
by Kemp-Benedict, Eric
- 27-36 The indirect effect of fine particulate matter on health through individuals’ life-style
by Di Novi, Cinzia
- 37-40 Tempting righteous citizens? Counterintuitive effects of increasing sanctions in the realm of organized crime
by Friehe, Tim
- 41-46 Regulation, trust, and cronyism in Middle Eastern societies: The simple economics of “wasta”
by Barnett, Andy & Yandle, Bruce & Naufal, George
- 47-58 The stage of development among former communist economies: Social capital, the middle class and democracy
by Tridico, Pasquale
- 59-67 Inflation expectations formation in the presence of policy shifts and structural breaks: An experimental analysis
by Maertens Odria, Luís Ricardo & Rodríguez, Gabriel
- 68-74 Cooperation limitations under a one-time threat of expulsion and punishment
by Lowen, Aaron & Schmitt, Pamela
- 75-84 Factors affecting soldiers’ time preference: A field study in Israel
by Shavit, Tal & Lahav, Eyal & Benzion, Uri
- 85-90 Estimating the effects of procrastination on performance: A small sample study
by Onji, Kazuki
- 91-96 Intelligence and bribing behavior in a one-shot game
by Shaw, Philip & Vásquez, William F. & LeClair, Mark
- 97-102 Where to snuff the puff? Relative effectiveness of U.S. smoking control policies
by Goel, Rajeev K.
- 103-111 The role of ideological change in India's economic liberalization
by Adhia, Nimish
- 112-119 Reconciling gender differences in the returns to education in self-employment: Does occupation matter?
by Roche, Kristen
- 120-125 Factors influencing adult earnings: Findings from a nationally representative sample
by Furnham, Adrian & Cheng, Helen
- 126-139 Does access to information technology make people happier? Insights from well-being surveys from around the world
by Graham, Carol & Nikolova, Milena
- 140-149 Cognitive ability and the division of labor in urban ghettos: Evidence from gang activity in U.S. data
by Seals, Richard Alan & Stern, Liliana V.
- 150-159 Voluntary formation of centralized sanctioning institutions
by Sääksvuori, Lauri
2013, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-10 Scitovsky and the income-happiness paradox
by Pugno, Maurizio
- 11-23 Child poverty and the reform of family cash benefits
by Arcanjo, M. & Bastos, A. & Nunes, F. & Passos, J.
- 24-36 Social capital and diffusion of water system innovations in the Makanya watershed, Tanzania
by Tumbo, S.D. & Mutabazi, K.D. & Masuki, K.F.G. & Rwehumbiza, F.B. & Mahoo, H.F. & Nindi, S.J. & Mowo, J.G.
- 37-43 Status, identification and in-group favouritism of the unemployed compared to other social categories
by Wahl, Ingrid & Pollai, Maria & Kirchler, Erich
- 44-48 Dictator game giving and norms of redistribution: Does giving in the dictator game parallel with the supporting of income redistribution in the field?
by Tammi, Timo
- 49-59 Schools, ability, and the socioeconomic gradient in education choices
by Falch, Torberg & Strøm, Bjarne
- 60-67 On anti-smoking regulations and tobacco consumption
by Sari, Nazmi
- 68-71 Merger wave in a small world: Two views
by Lee, Li Way
- 72-82 Quality of social networks and educational investment decisions
by Zuluaga, Blanca
- 83-92 Income, civic participation and achieving greater democracy
by Levin-Waldman, Oren M.
2013, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-12 Divergent historical experiences and inequality in academic achievement: The case of Poland
by Herbst, Mikolaj & Rivkin, Steven
- 13-23 Experienced utility versus decision utility: Putting the ‘S’ in satisfaction
by Carter, Steven & McBride, Michael
- 24-30 An agent based model for studying optimal tax collection policy using experimental data: The cases of Chile and Italy
by Garrido, Nicolás & Mittone, Luigi
- 31-42 Buyers pay for and sellers invest in a good reputation: More evidence from eBay
by Przepiorka, Wojtek
- 43-50 The moral consequences of economic growth: An empirical investigation
by Davis, Lewis S. & Knauss, Matthew
- 51-66 Determinants of subjective well-being in high and low income countries: Do happiness equations differ across countries?
by Sarracino, Francesco
- 67-78 Social conformity and suicide
by Bussu, Anna & Detotto, Claudio & Sterzi, Valerio
- 79-87 Multiple tournaments and sustained defection: Why do negotiations fail to secure resource access between pastoral and agropastoral groups in Ethiopia?
by Beyene, Fekadu
- 88-98 Stemming the tide of obesity: What needs to happen
by Tomer, John F.
- 99-105 Do bidders require a monetary premium for cognitive effort in an auction?
by Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal & Cohen, Chen
- 106-111 The effects of community social capital on school performance: A spatial approach
by Misra, Kaustav & Grimes, Paul W. & Rogers, Kevin E.
- 112-120 The effects of individual judgments about selection procedures: Results from a power-to-resist game
by Mertins, Vanessa & Egbert, Henrik & Könen, Tanja
- 121-126 Repeated play and gender in the ultimatum game
by McGee, Peter & Constantinides, Stelios
- 127-135 Stakeholder theory: Some revisionist suggestions
by Tullberg, Jan
- 136-139 Seasonal affective disorder: onset and recovery
by Khaled, Mohammed S. & Keef, Stephen P.
2012, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 749-752 A liberal and rhetorical reply
by McCloskey, Deirdre N.
- 753-756 A behavioral approach to the political and economic inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations
by Boettke, Peter
- 757-762 Discovering rhetoric: The ecology of enterprise in the Bourgeois Era
by Martin, Adam
- 763-771 Dignity and development
by Williamson, Claudia R.
- 772-775 What can sociology teach us about the ideational origins of modernity? Comments on McCloskey's Bourgeois Dignity
by McCabe, Joshua T.
- 776-782 Morality and aspiration in Bourgeois Dignity
by Vallier, Kevin
- 783-786 Of talk, economics, love and innovation
by Emmett, Ross B.
- 787-791 Talk changes things: The implications of McCloskey's Bourgeois Dignity for historical inquiry
by Martin, Nona & Storr, Virgil Henry
- 792-795 How capitalism and the bourgeois virtues transformed and humanized the family
by Horwitz, Steven
- 796-805 Lay actions in the face of crisis—Swedish citizens’ actions in response to the global financial crisis of 2008
by Söderberg, Inga-Lill & Wester, Misse
- 806-815 Ignorance is not bliss: On the role of education in subjective well-being
by Yakovlev, Pavel & Leguizamon, Susane
- 816-826 Income earning opportunity and work performance affect donating behavior: Evidence from dictator game experiments
by Ogawa, Kazuhito & Takemoto, Toru & Takahashi, Hiromasa & Suzuki, Akihiro
- 827-830 Patient compliance, physician empathy and financial incentives within a principal-agent framework
by Mealem, Yosef & Siniver, Erez & Yaniv, Gideon
- 831-835 For compassion or money? The factors influencing the funding of micro loans
by Heller, Lauren R. & Badding, Kayla D.
- 836-842 Factors affecting completion of a matched savings program: Impacts of time preference, discount rate, and financial hardship
by Manturuk, Kim & Dorrance, Jessica & Riley, Sarah
- 843-848 Ethical crises in the international political economy
by Russell, Jesse
2012, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 485-494 Using econometric analysis of willingness-to-pay to investigate economic efficiency and equity of domestic water services in the West Bank
by Awad, Ibrahim M.
- 495-499 On some flaws of university rankings: The example of the SCImago report
by de Mesnard, Louis
- 500-512 Assessment of multidimensional poverty and effectiveness of microfinance-driven government and NGO projects in the rural Bangladesh
by Chowdhury, Tamgid Ahmed & Mukhopadhaya, Pundarik
- 513-518 Access to microfinance and intra household business decision making: Implication for efficiency of female owned enterprises in Ghana
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Alnaa, Samuel Erasmus & Aglobitse, Peter B.
- 519-528 The preponderant causes of the USA banking crisis 2007–08
by Pol, Eduardo
- 529-540 The economists and the primitive societies
by Marchionatti, Roberto
- 541-547 See you on Facebook! A framework for analyzing the role of computer-mediated interaction in the evolution of social capital
by Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro
- 548-557 Axiomatic measurement of multidimensional well-being inequality: Some distributional questions
by Croci Angelini, Elisabetta & Michelangeli, Alessandra
- 558-573 Group decision-making: An economic analysis of social influence and individual difference in experimental juries
by Baddeley, Michelle & Parkinson, Sophia
- 574-583 Effects of financial insecurity on social interactions
by Corman, Hope & Noonan, Kelly & Reichman, Nancy E. & Schultz, Jennifer
- 584-593 Why do spouses hide income?
by Malapit, Hazel Jean L.
- 594-602 Economic and behavioral factors in an individual's decision to take the influenza vaccination in Japan
by Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Benzion, Uri & Shahrabani, Shosh
- 603-614 Confidence in the economy in times of crisis: Social representations of experts and laypeople
by Gangl, Katharina & Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich & Voracek, Martin
- 615-622 The impact of income inequality on values and attitudes
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 623-632 Impacts of financial crisis on social engagement in Hong Kong
by Cheung, Chau-kiu & Ng, Sik Hung
- 633-641 The organization of an ethnic economy: Urban black communities in the early twentieth century
by Boyd, Robert L.
- 642-653 Walking in the shoes of others: Experimental testing of dual-interest and empathy in environmental choice
by Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Khachaturyan, Marianna & Lynne, Gary D. & Burbach, Mark
- 654-658 … Do as the Romans do. A model of conformity with the endogenous formation of preferences
by Di Giovinazzo, Viviana & Naimzada, Ahmad
- 659-669 Why without pay? Intrinsic motivation in the unpaid labour supply
by Bruno, Bruna & Fiorillo, Damiano
- 670-676 Does self-employment contribute to national happiness?
by Harbi, Sana El & Grolleau, Gilles
- 677-690 Implications of behavioural economics for financial literacy and public policy
by Altman, Morris
- 697-704 Relational aspects of decisions to sell
by Jefferson, Therese & Taplin, Ross
- 705-711 Being the best or doing the right thing? An investigation of positional, prosocial and conformist preferences in provision of public goods
by Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette & Mzoughi, Naoufel
- 714-720 On “lab rats”
by Guillén, Pablo & Veszteg, Róbert F.
- 721-725 A critical note on the role of the capability approach for sustainability economics
by Binder, Martin & Witt, Ulrich
- 727-729 Self-report to self-control? A note
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- 730-737 Boundedly rational banks’ contribution to the credit cycle
by Rötheli, Tobias F.
- 738-745 Red light, green light: Color priming in financial decisions
by Kliger, Doron & Gilad, Dalia
2012, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 345-349 Rationality, fairness and the cost of distrust
by Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar
- 350-359 Poverty dynamics and disability: An empirical exercise using the European community household panel
by Dávila Quintana, C. Delia & Malo, Miguel A.
- 360-363 Experience of technological and natural disasters and their impact on the perceived risk of nuclear accidents after the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan 2011: A cross-country analysis
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 364-369 The role of preferences in disagreements over scientific hypothesis: Evidence on cognitive bias in formation of beliefs
by Kataria, Mitesh
- 370-372 Hair color and wages: Waitresses with blond hair have more fun
by Guéguen, Nicolas
- 373-383 The influence of religiosity on charitable behavior: A COPPS investigation
by Helms, Sara E. & Thornton, Jeremy P.
- 384-390 No contract or unfair contract: What's better?
by Bruttel, Lisa & Eisenkopf, Gerald
- 391-399 Determinants of willingness to pay for coastal zone quality improvement
by Halkos, George & Matsiori, Steriani
- 400-407 Emulation and state-by-state variations in bankruptcy rates
by Adkisson, Richard V. & Saucedo, Eduardo
- 408-417 Does state spending on mental health lower suicide rates?
by Ross, Justin M. & Yakovlev, Pavel A. & Carson, Fatima
- 418-423 ‘Spite effects’ in tax evasion experiments
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Soliman, Amal
- 424-433 An analysis of well-being in retirement: The role of pensions, health, and ‘voluntariness’ of retirement
by Bender, Keith A.
- 434-438 It is not just escalation: The one dollar game revisited
by Migheli, Matteo
- 439-444 The role of attribution of causality in economic decision making
by Gurevich, Gregory & Kliger, Doron & Weiner, Bernard
- 445-454 Does labor contract completeness drive unionization? Experimental evidence
by Flynn, Sean Masaki & Donnelly, Michael
- 455-467 Volunteering, pro-environmental attitudes and norms
by García-Valiñas, María A. & Macintyre, Alison & Torgler, Benno
- 468-475 The contribution of behavioral economics to tax reform in the United Kingdom
by James, Simon
- 476-483 Norms, moods, and free lunch: Longitudinal evidence on payments from a Pay-What-You-Want restaurant
by Riener, Gerhard & Traxler, Christian
2012, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 277-283 Is the positional bias an artefact? Distinguishing positional concerns from egalitarian concerns
by Celse, Jérémy
- 284-288 A structural model of consumption: An application to China during the global financial crisis
by Voon, Jan P. & Voon, Jan Cham
- 289-291 Uncertainty resolution in tax experiments: Why waiting for an audit increases compliance
by Muehlbacher, Stephan & Mittone, Luigi & Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich
- 292-303 Trust, perceptions of corruption, and demand for regulation: Evidence from post-socialist countries
by Dimitrova-Grajzl, Valentina & Grajzl, Peter & Guse, A. Joseph
- 304-316 Effects of positive attitude and optimism on wage and employment: A double selection approach
by Mohanty, Madhu Sudan
- 317-326 Work hours, social value of leisure and globalisation
by Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia & Nielsen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller
- 327-335 Brothers are doing it for themselves?: Men's experiences of getting into and getting out of debt
by Goode, Jackie
- 336-343 Do you reward and punish in the way you think others expect you to?
by Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Lee, Min Sok
2012, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 129-136 From absence to absenteeism? A qualitative cross case study of teachers’ views on sickness absence
by Carlsen, Benedicte
- 137-142 Stock investors’ preference for short-term vs. long-term bonuses
by Hedesström, Martin & Andersson, Maria & Gärling, Tommy & Biel, Anders
- 143-152 Direct and indirect effects of happiness on wage: A simultaneous equations approach
by Mohanty, Madhu S. & Ullah, Aman
- 153-158 Gender discrimination and self-employment dynamics in Europe
by Williams, Donald R.
- 159-168 Social norms and tax compliance: Framing the decision to pay tax
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Savoia, Antonio
- 169-179 Risk information processing and rational ignoring in the health context
by Osimani, Barbara
- 180-188 Neighborhood effects of high unemployment rates: Welfare implications among different social groups
by Schwarz, Peter
- 189-197 From wage rigidity to labour market institution rigidity: A turning-point in explaining unemployment?
by Guerrazzi, Marco & Meccheri, Nicola
- 198-206 Preferences, rational choices and economic valuation: Some empirical tests
by Rulleau, Bénédicte & Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne
- 207-210 From locality to continent: A comment on the generalization of an experimental study
by Kamei, Kenju
- 211-221 Fairness as a constraint on reciprocity: Playing simultaneously as dictator and trustee
by Nicholas, Aaron
- 222-234 A humanistic theory of economic behavior
by Beaudreau, Bernard C.
- 235-247 Transparency ‘footprints’ of Central Banks: The role of minutes/voting records
by Diamondopoulos, John
- 248-254 Preserving or escaping? On the welfare effects of environmental self-protective choices
by Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone
- 255-265 Demand cross elasticity without substitutability: An experiment
by Luini, Luigi & Sabbatini, Pierluigi
- 266-276 Trust and reciprocity among international groups: Experimental evidence from Austria and Japan
by Akai, Kenju & Netzer, Robert Jiro
2011, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 723-731 Socio-economic determinants of suicide in Japan
by Andrés, Antonio R. & Halicioglu, Ferda & Yamamura, Eiji
- 732-735 International trade, foreign direct investment, and transaction costs in languages
by Oh, Chang Hoon & Travis Selmier, W. & Lien, Donald
- 736-742 Multi-dimensional poverty in Australia and the barriers ill health imposes on the employment of the disadvantaged
by Callander, Emily Joy & Schofield, Deborah J. & Shrestha, Rupendra N.
- 743-752 Donating-selling tradeoffs and the influence of leaders in the environmental goods game
by Czap, Hans J. & Czap, Natalia V.