IZA Journal of Labor Economics
Contact information of Springer:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40172
Download restrictions: Access to the full text of the articles in this series is restricted.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum)
Series handle: repec:spr:izalbr
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-18 The role of location in evaluating racial wage disparity
by Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Seth Sanders & Lowell Taylor
- 1-27 The labour supply effects of a partial cash-out of in-kind transfers to single mothers
by Paul Bingley & Ian Walker
- 1-20 The consequences of measurement error when estimating the impact of obesity on income
by Donal O’Neill & Olive Sweetman
2012, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-21 Fat spouses and hours of work: are body and Pareto weights correlated?
by Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque
- 1-25 Persistent inter‐industry wage differences: rent sharing and opportunity costs
by John Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Paul Lengermann & Kevin McKinney & Sébastien Roux
- 1-24 What happens after enrollment? An analysis of the time path of racial differences in GPA and major choice
by Peter Arcidiacono & Esteban Aucejo & Ken Spenner
- 1-21 Personality and marital surplus
by Shelly Lundberg
- 1-2 Editorial: IZA Journal of Labor Economics
by Pierre Cahuc & V Hotz & Anne Gielen & Klaus Zimmermann
- 1-19 The use of cognitive ability measures as explanatory variables in regression analysis
by Brian Junker & Lynne Schofield & Lowell Taylor
- 1-17 Tall or taller, pretty or prettier: is discrimination absolute or relative?
by Daniel Hamermesh