Journal of Economic Psychology
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: D. Read
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:joepsy
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 4-15 Expressed likelihood as motivator: Creating value through engaging what’s real
by Higgins, E. Tory & Franks, Becca & Pavarini, Dana & Sehnert, Steen & Manley, Katie
- 16-25 From willpower breakdown to the breakdown of the willpower model – The symmetry of self-control and impulsive behavior
by Dewitte, Siegfried
- 26-39 Promoting prevention success at the bargaining table: Regulatory focus in distributive negotiations
by Trötschel, Roman & Bündgens, Silke & Hüffmeier, Joachim & Loschelder, David D.
- 40-49 Pay to walk away: Prevention buyers prefer to avoid negotiation
by Shalvi, Shaul & Reijseger, Gaby & Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Appelt, Kirstin C. & ten Velden, Femke S. & Giacomantonio, Mauro & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 50-57 Challenge and threat responses to anger communication in coalition formation
by Van Beest, Ilja & Scheepers, Daan
- 58-70 If I can do it my way…The influence of regulatory focus on job-related values and job attraction
by Sassenberg, Kai & Scholl, Annika
- 71-79 Achievement goals in the workplace: Conceptualization, prevalence, profiles, and outcomes
by Van Yperen, Nico W. & Orehek, Edward
- 80-89 Locomoting toward well-being or getting entangled in a material world: Regulatory modes and affective well-being
by Giacomantonio, Mauro & Mannetti, Lucia & Pierro, Antonio
- 90-103 When comparative ads are more effective: Fit with audience’s regulatory mode
by Pierro, Antonio & Giacomantonio, Mauro & Pica, Gennaro & Mannetti, Lucia & Kruglanski, Arie W. & Tory Higgins, E.
- 104-110 How consumers deal with missed discounts: Transaction decoupling, action orientation and inaction inertia
by van Putten, Marijke & Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Eric
- 111-126 Motivation and affective processing biases in risky decision making: A counter-regulation account
by Schwager, Susanne & Rothermund, Klaus
- 127-137 Regulatory focus in economic contexts
by Florack, Arnd & Keller, Johannes & Palcu, Johanna
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-6 Volatility expectations and the reaction to analyst recommendations
by Kliger, Doron & Kudryavtsev, Andrey
- 7-17 Do experimental auction estimates pass the scope test?
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Gracia, Azucena & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 18-33 An econometric assessment of the effect of mental illness on household spending behavior
by Dahal, Arati & Fertig, Angela
- 34-41 Not all financial speculation is treated equally: Laypeople’s moral judgments about speculative short selling
by Lotz, Sebastian & Fix, Andrea R.
- 42-53 Real and hypothetical endowment effects when exchanging lottery tickets: Is regret a better explanation than loss aversion?
by Kogler, Christoph & Kühberger, Anton & Gilhofer, Rainer
- 54-64 Preference reversal for copycat brands: Uncertainty makes imitation feel good
by Van Horen, Femke & Pieters, Rik
- 65-76 You can’t be better than me: The role of the reference point in modulating people’s pursuit of wealth
by Pittarello, Andrea & Rubaltelli, Enrico & Rumiati, Rino
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-10 Psychometric evaluation of the Financial Threat Scale (FTS) in the context of the great recession
by Marjanovic, Zdravko & Greenglass, Esther R. & Fiksenbaum, Lisa & Bell, Chris M.
- 11-26 Explaining differences in real and hypothetical experimental auctions and choice experiments with personality
by Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 27-40 Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective
by Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin
- 41-54 Development and validation of the Perceived Investment Value (PIV) scale
by Puustinen, Pekka & Maas, Peter & Karjaluoto, Heikki
- 55-67 Money and the fear of death: The symbolic power of money as an existential anxiety buffer
by Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Gasiorowska, Agata & Kesebir, Pelin & Luszczynska, Aleksandra & Pyszczynski, Tom
- 68-81 The contribution of neuroscience to consumer research: A conceptual framework and empirical review
by Solnais, Céline & Andreu-Perez, Javier & Sánchez-Fernández, Juan & Andréu-Abela, Jaime
- 82-95 The development of trust and altruism during childhood
by Evans, Anthony M. & Athenstaedt, Ursula & Krueger, Joachim I.
- 96-102 Do consumers prefer round prices? Evidence from pay-what-you-want decisions and self-pumped gasoline purchases
by Lynn, Michael & Flynn, Sean Masaki & Helion, Chelsea
2013, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-16 Decision heuristics and tax perception – An analysis of a tax-cut-cum-base-broadening policy
by Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim
- 17-30 Strategic reward and altruistic punishment support cooperation in a public goods game experiment
by Choi, Jung-Kyoo & Ahn, T.K.
- 31-46 Investor home bias and sentiment about the country benefiting from the tax revenue
by Möhlmann, Axel
- 47-57 Generosity, greed, norms, and death – Differential effects of mortality salience on charitable behavior
by Jonas, Eva & Sullivan, Daniel & Greenberg, Jeff
- 58-66 Love the one you’re with: The endowment effect in the dating market
by Nataf, Colette & Wallsten, Thomas S.
- 67-80 Asymmetric obligations
by Riedel, Nadine & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 81-94 Fiscal psychology past and present: Contemporary experiments validate historical hypotheses
by Ferrari, Luigi & Randisi, Salvatore
- 95-107 Money isn’t all that matters: The use of financial compensation and apologies to preserve relationships in the aftermath of distributive harm
by Haesevoets, Tessa & Reinders Folmer, Chris & De Cremer, David & Van Hiel, Alain
2012, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 1033-1042 Seeking the opinions of others online: Evidence of evaluation overshoot
by Coker, Brent L.S.
- 1043-1058 From quality to quantity: The role of common features in consumer preference
by Su, Yin & Rao, Li-Lin & Li, Xingshan & Wang, Yong & Li, Shu
- 1059-1069 The effect of anger and anxiety traits on investment decisions
by Gambetti, Elisa & Giusberti, Fiorella
- 1070-1083 Stackelberg in the lab: The effect of group decision making and “Cooling-off” periods
by Cardella, Eric & Chiu, Ray
- 1084-1099 Price lower and then higher or price higher and then lower?
by Sitzia, Stefania & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 1100-1114 Effects of exclusion on acceptance in ultimatum games
by Fischer, Sven & Güth, Werner
- 1115-1128 Does expertise influence the impact of overconfidence on judgment, valuation and investment decision?
by Lambert, Jérôme & Bessière, Véronique & N’Goala, Gilles
- 1129-1142 The Big Five personality traits, material values, and financial well-being of self-described money managers
by Donnelly, Grant & Iyer, Ravi & Howell, Ryan T.
- 1143-1155 Relative performance information in asset markets: An experimental approach
by Schoenberg, Eric J. & Haruvy, Ernan
- 1156-1169 Ethnic identity and discrimination among children
by Friesen, Jane & Arifovic, Jasmina & Wright, Stephen C. & Ludwig, Andreas & Giamo, Lisa & Baray, Gamze
- 1170-1181 How much social insurance do you want? An experimental study
by Bolle, Friedel & Liepmann, Hannah & Vogel, Claudia
- 1182-1192 On the causes and consequences of hedonic adaptation
by Perez-Truglia, Ricardo
- 1193-1203 Advertising, quality, and willingness-to-pay: Experimental examination of signaling theory
by Tsui, Hsiao-Chien
- 1204-1222 Personality traits and unemployment: Evidence from longitudinal data
by Viinikainen, Jutta & Kokko, Katja
- 1223-1239 Motivation through goal setting
by Gómez-Miñambres, Joaquín
- 1240-1246 Incentives and timing in relative performance judgments: A field experiment
by Krawczyk, Michał
- 1247-1265 Rewarding carrots and crippling sticks: Eliciting employee preferences for the optimal incentive design
by Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis
2012, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 925-939 Social preferences or personal career concerns? Field evidence on positive and negative reciprocity in the workplace
by Brandes, Leif & Franck, Egon
- 940-950 Subjective well-being and relative poverty in rural Bangladesh
by Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul
- 951-962 When workers do not know – The behavioral effects of minimum wage laws revisited
by Wang, Xianghong
- 963-972 How different are real and hypothetical decisions? Overestimation, contrast and assimilation in social interaction
by Vlaev, Ivo
- 973-983 The counterintuitive effects of thank-you gifts on charitable giving
by Newman, George E. & Jeremy Shen, Y.
- 984-995 Capital identity projection: Understanding the psychosocial effects of capitalism on Black male community college students
by Luke Wood, J. & Essien-Wood, Idara
- 996-1011 Lenders’ blind trust and borrowers’ blind spots: A descriptive investigation of personal loans
by Dezső, Linda & Loewenstein, George
- 1012-1031 Are the unskilled doomed to remain unaware?
by Ryvkin, Dmitry & Krajč, Marian & Ortmann, Andreas
2012, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 701-717 Reversing the question: Does happiness affect consumption and savings behavior?
by Guven, Cahit
- 718-725 Drawing the line somewhere: An experimental study of moral compromise
by Lewis, Alan & Bardis, Alexander & Flint, Chloe & Mason, Claire & Smith, Natalya & Tickle, Charlotte & Zinser, Jennifer
- 726-737 Cultural variation in the role of responsibility in regret and disappointment: The Italian case
by Giorgetta, Cinzia & Zeelenberg, Marcel & Ferlazzo, Fabio & D’Olimpio, Francesca
- 738-748 Defusing the risk of borrowing: The psychology of payment protection insurance decisions
by Ranyard, Rob & McHugh, Sandie
- 749-757 The effect of question wording on consumers’ reported inflation expectations
by Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Topa, Giorgio & Downs, Julie S. & Fischhoff, Baruch & Armantier, Olivier
- 758-775 Tax affinity hypothesis: Do we really hate paying taxes?
by Djanali, Iwan & Sheehan-Connor, Damien
- 776-793 Sports participation and happiness: Evidence from US microdata
by Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad R.
- 794-800 A longitudinal study of financial risk tolerance
by Van de Venter, Gerhard & Michayluk, David & Davey, Geoff
- 801-818 Who sees what? Demographics and the visibility of consumer expenditures
by Heffetz, Ori
- 819-832 Giving to Africa and perceptions of poverty
by Etang, Alvin & Fielding, David & Knowles, Stephen
- 833-841 Towards an incentive salience model of intertemporal choice
by Lades, Leonhard K.
- 842-853 To cooperate or not to cooperate: Using new methodologies and frameworks to understand how affiliation influences cooperation in the present and future
by Arora, Poonam & Peterson, Nicole D. & Krantz, David H. & Hardisty, David J. & Reddy, Kavita S.
- 854-867 The structure of optimism: “Controllability affects the extent to which efficacy beliefs shape outcome expectancies”
by Urbig, Diemo & Monsen, Erik
- 868-881 Information, overconfidence and trading: Do the sources of information matter?
by Abreu, Margarida & Mendes, Victor
- 882-896 Savings adequacy uncertainty: Driver or obstacle to increased pension contributions?
by van Schie, Ron J.G. & Donkers, Bas & Dellaert, Benedict G.C.
- 897-913 The behavioral validity of the strategy method in public good experiments
by Fischbacher, Urs & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone
2012, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 425-434 Strategic and social pre-play communication in the ultimatum game
by Zultan, Ro’i
- 437-447 Investment risk – The perspective of individual investors
by Sachse, Katharina & Jungermann, Helmut & Belting, Julia M.
- 448-460 Can personality explain what is underlying women’s unwillingness to compete?
by Müller, Julia & Schwieren, Christiane
- 461-470 The impact of financial management practices and financial attitudes on the relationship between materialism and compulsive buying
by Pham, Thi H. & Yap, Keong & Dowling, Nicki A.
- 471-481 The relationship of materialism to debt and financial well-being: The case of Iceland’s perceived prosperity
by Garðarsdóttir, Ragna B. & Dittmar, Helga
- 482-493 Truck, barter and exchange versus the endowment effect: Virtual field experiments in an online game environment
by Sousa, Yannick Ferreira De & Munro, Alistair
- 494-514 The shadow value of employer-provided training
by Budría, Santiago
- 515-526 Ultimatum Game behavior in light of attachment theory
by Almakias, Shaul & Weiss, Avi
- 527-537 Psychosocial determinants of financial planning for retirement among immigrants in Europe
by Topa, Gabriela & Moriano, Juan A. & Moreno, Ana
- 538-553 Distributive and reciprocal fairness: What can we learn from the heterogeneity of social preferences?
by Kamas, Linda & Preston, Anne
- 554-565 The influence of suggestions of reference groups in the compromise effect
by Chuang, Shih-Chieh & Cheng, Yin-Hui & Hsu, Chun-Ting
- 566-577 The impact of empowering investors on trust and trustworthiness
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Khalid Nainar, S.M. & Shehata, Mohamed
- 578-589 Lie hard: The effect of self-assessments on academic promotion decisions
by Chen, Zhe & Kemp, Simon
- 590-602 Self-control, financial literacy and consumer over-indebtedness
by Gathergood, John
- 603-608 Would you do something for me? The effects of money activation on social preferences and social behavior in young children
by Gasiorowska, Agata & Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Wygrab, Sandra
- 609-627 Conditional corruption
by Dong, Bin & Dulleck, Uwe & Torgler, Benno
- 628-641 Scientists’ transition to academic entrepreneurship: Economic and psychological determinants
by Goethner, Maximilian & Obschonka, Martin & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Cantner, Uwe
- 642-658 The power of words: A model of honesty and fairness
by López-Pérez, Raúl
- 665-676 Behavioral economic engineering
by Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel
- 677-685 Why process matters: A social cognition perspective on economic behavior
by Crusius, Jan & van Horen, Femke & Mussweiler, Thomas
- 686-694 Trust as a social and emotional act: Noneconomic considerations in trust behavior
by Dunning, David & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Schlösser, Thomas M.
2012, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 325-341 Explaining preferences and actual involvement in self-employment: Gender and the entrepreneurial personality
by Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy & Grilo, Isabel & van der Zwan, Peter
- 342-354 A successful businessman is not a gambler. Risk attitude and business performance among small enterprises in Nigeria
by Willebrands, Daan & Lammers, Judith & Hartog, Joop
- 355-365 Slipping the surly bonds: The value of autonomy in self-employment
by Croson, David C. & Minniti, Maria
- 366-378 Entrepreneurship training, risk aversion and other personality traits: Evidence from a random experiment
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Holleran, William
- 379-393 Exploiting opportunities at all cost? Entrepreneurial intent and externalities
by Urbig, Diemo & Weitzel, Utz & Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van
- 394-409 Trust, positive reciprocity, and negative reciprocity: Do these traits impact entrepreneurial dynamics?
by Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank & Kritikos, Alexander
- 410-424 Entrepreneurship and role models
by Bosma, Niels & Hessels, Jolanda & Schutjens, Veronique & Praag, Mirjam Van & Verheul, Ingrid
2012, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-7 The material and immaterial in conflict: Spirituality reduces conspicuous consumption
by Stillman, Tyler F. & Fincham, Frank D. & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Lambert, Nathaniel M. & Phillips, Christa A.
- 8-18 Lifecycle effects on consumer financial product portfolios in South Africa: An exploratory analysis of four ethnic groups
by Ngwenya, Mthunzi A. & Paas, Leonard J.
- 19-29 The relevance of thinking-by-analogy for investors’ willingness-to-pay: An experimental study
by Siddiqi, Hammad
- 30-47 Intertemporal decision making with present biased preferences
by Akin, Zafer
- 48-57 Do preference reversals generalise? Results on ambiguity and loss aversion
by Ball, Linden J. & Bardsley, Nicholas & Ormerod, Tom
- 58-70 Balancing ‘full life’: An economic approach to the route to happiness
by Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn
- 71-78 Emotional response in a disjunction condition
by Wang, Zuo-Jun & Li, Shu & Jiang, Cheng-Ming
- 79-89 Students’ understanding of socio-economic phenomena: Conceptions about the free provision of goods and services
by Davies, Peter & Lundholm, Cecilia
- 90-103 Who uses tips as a reward for service and when? An examination of potential moderators of the service–tipping relationship
by Lynn, Michael & Jabbour, Patrick & Kim, Woo Gon
- 104-111 Keeping up with the Joneses and the welfare effects of monetary policy
by Tervala, Juha
- 112-124 Who benefits from labor market institutions? Evidence from surveys of life satisfaction
by Ochsen, Carsten & Welsch, Heinz
- 125-141 Who feels constrained by high debt burdens? Subjective vs. objective measures of household debt
by Keese, Matthias
- 142-154 Judgmental overconfidence: Three measures, one bias?
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Krügel, Sebastian
- 155-165 The ant and the grasshopper revisited: The present psychological benefits of saving and future oriented financial behaviors
by Shim, Soyeon & Serido, Joyce & Tang, Chuanyi
- 166-182 Observing your competitor – The role of effort information in two-stage tournaments
by Ludwig, Sandra & Lünser, Gabriele K.
- 183-191 Conspicuous consumption and satisfaction
by Winkelmann, Rainer
- 192-205 The development, validation, and implications of a measure of consumer competitive arousal (CCAr)
by Nichols, Bridget Satinover
- 206-214 The triumph of hope over disappointment: A note on the utility value of good health expectations
by Foster, Gigi & Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W.
- 215-222 An instrumental perspective on apologizing in bargaining: The importance of forgiveness to apologize
by Leunissen, Joost M. & Cremer, David De & Reinders Folmer, Christopher P.
- 226-236 Knowing what I should, doing what I want: From selfishness to inequity aversion in young children’s sharing behavior
by Kogut, Tehila
- 237-247 Socioeconomic differences in early childhood time preferences
by Delaney, Liam & Doyle, Orla
- 251-263 Do higher wages come at a price?
by Bryson, Alex & Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald
- 264-277 Influencing behaviour: The mindspace way
by Dolan, P. & Hallsworth, M. & Halpern, D. & King, D. & Metcalfe, R. & Vlaev, I.
- 278-291 Walking the talk in multiparty bargaining: An experimental investigation
by McGinn, Kathleen L. & Milkman, Katherine L. & Nöth, Markus
- 292-302 Action speaks louder than words: The effect of personal attitudes and family norms on adolescents’ pro-environmental behaviour
by Grønhøj, Alice & Thøgersen, John
- 303-317 Does players’ identification affect trust and reciprocity in the lab?
by Dubois, D. & Willinger, M. & Blayac, T.
2011, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 899-907 An investigation of the endowment effect using a factorial design
by Jefferson, Therese & Taplin, Ross
- 908-917 The willingness to pay–willingness to accept gap revisited: The role of emotions and moral satisfaction
by Biel, Anders & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Nilsson, Andreas
- 918-939 Investment, resolution of risk, and the role of affect
by van Winden, Frans & Krawczyk, Michal & Hopfensitz, Astrid
- 940-950 Being of two minds: Ultimatum offers under cognitive constraints
by Cappelletti, Dominique & Güth, Werner & Ploner, Matteo
- 951-961 Risky discounts: Do people prefer them on a per-item or per-purchase basis and why?
by Kamleitner, Bernadette & Mandel, David R. & Dhami, Mandeep K.
- 962-968 Regret, disappointment and the endowment effect
by Martinez, Luis F. & Zeelenberg, Marcel & Rijsman, John B.
- 969-979 Do private and public transfers received affect life satisfaction? Evidence from Romania
by Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, François-Charles
- 980-992 Unemployment duration and personality
by Uysal, Selver Derya & Pohlmeier, Winfried
2011, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 651-661 Frequency of price increases and perceived inflation. An experimental investigation
by Huber, Odilo W.
- 662-671 Economic experts or laypeople? How teachers and journalists judge trade and immigration policies
by Jacob, Robert & Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 674-687 Is WTP an attitudinal measure? Empirical analysis of the psychological explanation for contingent values
by Ryan, Anthony M. & Spash, Clive L.
- 691-699 Attenuating focalism in affective forecasts of the commuting experience: Implications for economic decisions and policy making
by Comerford, David A.
- 700-709 Words speak louder than money
by Servátka, Maroš & Tucker, Steven & Vadovič, Radovan
- 710-723 Financial capability and psychological health
by Taylor, Mark P. & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Sacker, Amanda
- 726-741 Cognitive and motivational structure of sustainability
by van Dam, Ynte K. & van Trijp, Hans C.M.
- 742-753 Technological affluence and subjective well-being
by Kavetsos, Georgios & Koutroumpis, Pantelis
- 754-761 Impulsivity and household indebtedness: Evidence from real life
by Ottaviani, Cristina & Vandone, Daniela
- 762-772 Demonstration of power: Experimental results on bilateral bargaining
by Navarro, Noemí & Veszteg, Róbert F.
- 773-788 ‘Paradoxical’ decline? Another look at the relative reduction in female happiness
by Herbst, Chris M.
- 789-796 The abstractness of luxury
by Hansen, Jochim & Wänke, Michaela
- 797-808 Gender differences in team work and team competition
by Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kübler, Dorothea
- 809-817 Leveling the playing field: Dishonesty in the face of threat
by Atanasov, Pavel & Dana, Jason
- 818-831 Are nurses more altruistic than real estate brokers?
by Jacobsen, Karin J. & Eika, Kari H. & Helland, Leif & Lind, Jo Thori & Nyborg, Karine
- 834-845 Expectations of inflation: The biasing effect of thoughts about specific prices
by Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Topa, Giorgio
- 846-856 Context and interpretation in laboratory experiments: The case of reciprocity
by Levati, Maria Vittoria & Miettinen, Topi & Rai, Birendra
- 857-864 Paying for no reason? (Mis-)perceptions of product attributes in separate vs. joint product evaluation
by Christopoulos, George & Kokkinaki, Flora & Harvey, Nigel & Sevdalis, Nick
- 865-889 Trust games: A meta-analysis
by Johnson, Noel D. & Mislin, Alexandra A.
- 890-897 Incentivising trust
by Lenton, Pamela & Mosley, Paul
2011, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 543-545 Financial capability
by Hoelzl, Erik & Kapteyn, Arie
- 546-555 Mental budgeting and the management of household finance
by Antonides, Gerrit & Manon de Groot, I. & Fred van Raaij, W.
- 556-563 Money management in blended and nuclear families
by Raijas, Anu
- 564-580 Subjective measures of risk aversion, fixed costs, and portfolio choice
by Kapteyn, Arie & Teppa, Federica
- 581-592 Accounting for the role of habit in regular saving
by Loibl, Cäzilia & Kraybill, David S. & DeMay, Sara Wackler
- 593-608 Financial literacy and retirement planning in the Netherlands
by van Rooij, Maarten C.J. & Lusardi, Annamaria & Alessie, Rob J.M.
- 609-620 Understanding and knowledge of credit cost and duration: Effects on credit judgements and decisions
by McHugh, Sandie & Ranyard, Rob & Lewis, Alan
- 621-631 Loan repayment plans as sequences of instalments
by Hoelzl, Erik & Kamleitner, Bernadette & Kirchler, Erich
- 632-650 Consumer bankruptcy and default: The role of individual social capital
by Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin
2011, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 295-306 Cognitive dissonance, pessimism, and behavioral spillover effects
by Dickinson, David L. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 307-316 Debiasing or rebiasing? Moderating the illusion of delayed incentives
by Soman, Dilip & Liu, Maggie Wenjing
- 317-329 Antecedents of knowledge sharing - Examining the influence of learning and performance orientation
by Matzler, Kurt & Mueller, Julia
- 330-347 Subject-specific performance information can worsen the tragedy of the commons: Experimental evidence
by Villena, Mauricio G. & Zecchetto, Franco
- 348-356 Do women have longer conversations? Telephone evidence of gendered communication strategies
by Friebel, Guido & Seabright, Paul
- 357-366 "I'll die with the hammer in my hand": John Henryism as a predictor of happiness
by Angner, Erik & Hullett, Sandral & Allison, Jeroan J.
- 367-373 The influence of negative newspaper coverage on consumer confidence: The Dutch case
by Hollanders, David & Vliegenthart, Rens
- 374-383 Air pollution and stock returns in the US
by Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph
- 384-390 Financial forecasts during the crisis: Were experts more accurate than laypeople?
by Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz
- 391-398 Does greater product information actually inform consumer decisions? The relationship between product information quantity and diversity of consumer decisions
by Sasaki, Takao & Becker, D. Vaughn & Janssen, Marco A. & Neel, Rebecca
- 399-409 Strategies in dynamic decision making - An experimental investigation of the rationality of decision behaviour
by Hey, John D. & Knoll, Julia A.
- 410-417 Why men collect things? A case study of fossilised dinosaur eggs
by Apostolou, Menelaos
- 418-424 Keeping up with the Joneses: Dolphins' search knowledge for knowledge's sake
by Shani, Yaniv & Cepicka, Marie Christine & Shashar, Nadav
- 425-433 Self-employment and attitudes towards risk: Timing and unobserved heterogeneity
by Brown, Sarah & Dietrich, Michael & Ortiz-Nuñez, Aurora & Taylor, Karl
- 434-439 On fatalistic long-term health behavior
by Macé, Serge & Le Lec, Fabrice
- 440-445 Biased decisions concerning productivity increase options
by Svenson, Ola
- 446-449 Expectations and outcome: The role of Proposer features in the Ultimatum Game
by Marchetti, Antonella & Castelli, Ilaria & Harlé, Katia M. & Sanfey, Alan G.
- 450-457 Do people think about absolute or relative price differences when choosing between substitute goods?
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 458-467 Coping with guilt and shame in the impulse buying context
by Yi, Sunghwan & Baumgartner, Hans
- 468-479 When social accounts promote acceptance of unfair ultimatum offers: The role of the victim's stress responses to uncertainty and power position
by Dijke, Marius van & Cremer, David De
- 480-488 Self-esteem and earnings
by Drago, Francesco
- 489-501 The communication of anger and disappointment helps to establish cooperation through indirect reciprocity
by Wubben, Maarten J.J. & Cremer, David De & Dijk, Eric van
- 502-514 The impact of mimicry on sales - Evidence from field and lab experiments
by Herrmann, Andreas & Rossberg, Nadja & Huber, Frank & Landwehr, Jan R. & Henkel, Sven
- 515-525 Business strategy and the social norm of tipping
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 526-528 Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions, D. Ariely. Harper, London (2009). Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior, O. Brafman, R. Brafman. Doubleday Business, London (2008). Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness, R.H. Thaler, C.R. Sunstein. Yale University Press, London (2008)
by Dittrich, Dennis A.V.
- 529-530 The Entrepreneurial Group: Social Identities, Relations, and Collective Action, Martin Ruef. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2010). 306 and xvii pp., $35.00, ISBN: 978-0-691-13809-1 (hbk.: alk. paper)
by Bidner, Chris
- 531-533 In Your Face: The New Science of Human Attraction, David Perrett. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, UK (2010). 305 and xviii pp., $26.00 (hc), ISBN: 978-0-230-20129-3 (hc)
by Mallard, Graham
- 534-535 The upside of irrationality: The unexpected benefits of defying logic at work and at home, D. Ariely. HarperCollins, London (2010)
by Dittrich, Dennis A.V.
- 536-537 Dis-Connected, Andrew Leigh. University of New Sowth Wales Press, Sydney, NSW (2010). x+199 pp., ISBN: 978-174223-153-2 (pbk.)
by Magnani, Elisabetta
- 538-540 Prospect Theory: For risk and ambiguity, Peter P. Wakker. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2010). 503 and xiii pp., Â£29.99, ISBN: 978-0-521-74868-1
by Attanasi, Giuseppe
- 541-542 Prospect Theory, Peter P Wakker. Cambridge UP (2010). Xii+503 pp. Â£29.99, sc, ISBN-13:9780521748681; Â£70.00, hc, ISBN-13:9780521765015
by Hey, John D.
2011, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 205-205 The Economic Psychology of Poverty
by Anand, Paul & Lea, Stephen
- 206-217 Poverty and psychological distress in Latin America
by Rojas, Mariano