Journal of Economic Psychology
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: D. Read
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:joepsy
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 431-441 The specificity of social dilemma situations
by Poppe, Matthijs
- 443-458 The effect of feedback on support for a sanctioning system in a social dilemma: The difference between installing and maintaining the sanction
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & van Dijk, Eric & Wilke, Henk A.M. & De Cremer, David
- 459-468 Buying and selling exchange goods: Outcome information, curiosity and the endowment effect
by van de Ven, Niels & Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Eric
2005, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 159-185 Adult economic model and values survey: Cross-national differences in economic beliefs
by Allen, Michael W. & Ng, Sik Hung & Leiser, David
- 187-200 Affluence cues and first impressions: Does it matter how the affluence was acquired?
by Christopher, Andrew N. & Morgan, Ryan D. & Marek, Pam & Troisi, Jordan D. & Jones, Jason R. & Reinhart, David F.
- 201-221 Emotions as a mechanism for boundedly rational agents: The fast and frugal way
by Muramatsu, Roberta & Hanoch, Yaniv
- 223-241 Explaining choice option attractiveness by beliefs elicited by the laddering method
by Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino
- 243-254 Money adventures: Introducing economic concepts to preschool children in the South African context
by Roos, V. & Chiroro, P. & van Coppenhagen, C. & Smith, I. & van Heerden, E. & Abdoola, R.E. & Robertson, K. & Beukes, C.
- 255-268 Relation of job search and choice process with subsequent satisfaction
by Crossley, Craig D. & Highhouse, Scott
- 269-287 Is "discrimination" necessary to explain the sex gap in earnings?
by Kanazawa, Satoshi
- 289-312 Effects of study design characteristics on the WTA-WTP disparity: A meta analytical framework
by Sayman, Serdar & Onculer, Ayse
- 313-325 Psychological consequences on prices expectations of the currency as a unit of account
by Ferrari, L. & Lozza, E.
2005, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-20 The framing effect and risky decisions: Examining cognitive functions with fMRI
by Gonzalez, Cleotilde & Dana, Jason & Koshino, Hideya & Just, Marcel
- 21-34 The hierarchical structure of saving motives
by Canova, Luigina & Rattazzi, Anna Maria Manganelli & Webley, Paul
- 35-57 Compatibility effects in evaluations of satisfaction and loyalty
by Auh, Seigyoung & Johnson, Michael D.
- 59-72 Categorising farming values as economic, conservation and lifestyle
by Maybery, Darryl & Crase, Lin & Gullifer, Chris
- 73-87 Factors in lay preferences for government or private supply of services
by Mahoney, Michelle S. & Kemp, Simon & Webley, Paul
- 89-103 Individual investors' reactions to decimalization: Innovation diffusion in financial markets
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Dubinsky, Alan
- 105-128 Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns
by Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 129-146 Currencies as cultural symbols - an existential psychological perspective on reactions of Germans toward the Euro
by Jonas, Eva & Fritsche, Immo & Greenberg, Jeff
- 147-149 The economics of sin: Rational choice or no choice at all? by Samuel Cameron, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA, Edward Elgar, 2002. pp. viii + 240, ISBN 1 84064 867 8, [Ukpound]55.00, hardcover
by Earl, Peter E.
- 151-154 The Psychology of economic decisions. Volume I: Rationality and well-being, by Brocas, I., Carrillo, J.D. (Eds.), Oxford University Press, Oxford, NY, 2003. pp. 354, ISBN: 0-19-925108-8 (30 figures, 3 tables), $30 (Paperback)
by Fellner, Gerlinde
- 155-157 Auctions: Theory and practice, by Klemperer, P., Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2004, pp. 246, ISBN: 0-691-11925-2, (5 figures, 1 Table), $29.95 (Paperback)
by Engelmann, Dirk
2004, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 679-705 Framing and taxation: Evaluation of tax policies involving household composition
by McCaffery, Edward J. & Baron, Jonathan
- 707-724 Estimating customer utility of energy efficiency standards for refrigerators
by Moxnes, Erling
- 725-741 Revealing consumers' willingness-to-pay: A comparison of the BDM mechanism and the Vickrey auction
by Noussair, Charles & Robin, Stephane & Ruffieux, Bernard
- 743-752 Exploring the relationship between mothers' and fathers' parenting practices and children's materialist values
by Flouri, Eirini
- 753-769 Household consumption: Influences of aspiration level, social comparison, and money management
by Karlsson, Niklas & Dellgran, Peter & Klingander, Birgitta & Garling, Tommy
- 771-787 "It's practical, but no more controllable": Social representations of the electronic purse in Austria
by Penz, Elfriede & Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich
- 789-802 Estimating the time elapsed between ending a relationship and joining a matchmaking agency: Evidence from a French marriage bureau
by Vaillant, Nicolas G.
- 803-820 An exploratory study of the relation between concrete and abstract product attributes
by Snelders, Dirk & Schoormans, Jan P. L.
- 821-838 A cross-cultural investigation of consumer e-shopping adoption
by Choi, Jayoung & Geistfeld, Loren V.
- 839-857 Feedback-conditional regret theory and testing regret-aversion in risky choice
by Humphrey, Steven J.
- 859-875 Procedural priming effects on spontaneous inference formation
by Kirmani, Amna & Lee, Michelle P. & Yoon, Carolyn
- 877-889 Contingent valuation method can increase procedural justice
by Fujii, Satoshi & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Suda, Hideo
- 891-894 Decisions, uncertainty, and the brain. The science of neuroeconomics, Paul W. Glimcher; The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2003, pages 375, ISBN 0-262-07244-0 (hbk), $37.95
by Ortmann, Andreas & Rydval, Ondrej
- 895-898 Hollywood Economics: How extreme uncertainty shapes the film industry, Arthur De Vany; Routledge, London and New York, 2004, pages xvi + 308, ISBN 0-415-31260-4 (hbk), $135.00, 0-415-31261-2 (pbk), $39.95
by Abraham Ravid, S.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 557-563 The Euro in the common European market: A single currency increases the comparability of prices
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Strack, Fritz
- 565-580 Support for trade restrictions, attitudes, and understanding of comparative advantage
by Baron, Jonathan & Kemp, Simon
- 581-589 Share and share alike? Gender-pairing, personality, and cognitive ability as determinants of giving
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Putterman, Louis
- 591-600 Work productivity when knowledge of different reward systems varies: Report from an economic experiment
by Burchett, Richard & Willoughby, John
- 601-616 An examination of college student money management tendencies
by Kidwell, Blair & Turrisi, Robert
- 617-618 Mini-Symposium: Scope for cross-fertilization between economic psychology and Post Keynesian/institutional economics
by Earl, Peter E.
- 619-637 A Post Keynesian theory of decision making under uncertainty
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Gerrard, Bill
- 639-649 Post Keynesian consumer theory: Potential synergies with consumer research and economic psychology
by Lavoie, Marc
- 651-660 Reclaiming habit for institutional economics
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 661-670 Post Keynesian pricing theory: Alternative foundations and prospects for future research
by Downward, Paul
- 671-674 Behavioral Game Theory, Colin F. Camerer, 2003, Russell Sage Foundation, New York, New York/Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, hardcover, 544 pages, ISBN:0691090394, $65.00
by Ortmann, Andreas & Rydval, Ondrej
- 675-677 Foundations of non-cooperative game theory, Klaus Ritzberger, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000/2, 353 pages, ISBN: 019924785, $80.00, paperback 353 pages, ISBN: 019924786, $29.95, hardcover
by Keenan, Donald
2004, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 445-460 The insensitivity of 'willingness-to-pay' to the size of the good: New evidence for health care
by Olsen, Jan Abel & Donaldson, Cam & Pereira, Joao
- 461-469 Favoritism of agents - The case of referees' home bias
by Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G.
- 471-492 Does experience matter in lending? A process-tracing study on experienced loan officers' and novices' decision behavior
by Andersson, Patric
- 493-506 Consumer sentiment and macroeconomic forecasts
by Vuchelen, Jef
- 507-527 Relationships and individuals' bank switching behavior
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Feinberg, Richard & Rhee, Eun-Young
- 529-537 The personality of e-commerce investors
by Hunter, Katrina & Kemp, Simon
- 539-555 What individual investors value: Some Australian evidence
by Clark-Murphy, Marilyn & Soutar, Geoffrey N.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 297-305 Fairly satisfied: Economic equality, wealth and satisfaction
by O'Connell, Michael
- 307-329 Aggressive tax planning: Differentiating those playing the game from those who don't
by Murphy, Kristina
- 331-353 The structure of affective reactions to critical incidents
by Friman, Margareta
- 355-372 Punishment as a public good. When should monopolists care about a consumer boycott?
by Kritikos, Alexander & Bolle, Friedel
- 373-405 Behavioral finance and asset prices: Where do we stand?
by Stracca, Livio
- 407-424 Information sources, news, and rumors in financial markets: Insights into the foreign exchange market
by Oberlechner, Thomas & Hocking, Sam
- 425-444 Behavioral finance: How matters stand
by van der Sar, Nico L.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 153-175 The effect of time delay on multi-attribute choice
by Soman, Dilip
- 177-194 Early or late conflict settlement in a variety of games - An experimental study
by Anderhub, Vital & Guth, Werner & Marchand, Nadege
- 195-211 Who determines household savings for old age? Evidence from Dutch panel data
by Euwals, Rob & Eymann, Angelika & Borsch-Supan, Axel
- 213-228 An analysis of norm processes in tax compliance
by Wenzel, Michael
- 229-242 Attitude and belief questions as a source of context effect in a contingent valuation survey
by Pouta, Eija
- 243-262 Privacy versus willingness to disclose in e-commerce exchanges: The effect of risk awareness on the relative role of trust and control
by Olivero, Nadia & Lunt, Peter
- 263-278 Psychosocial variables involved in the construction of lay thinking about the economy: Results of a cross-national survey
by Bastounis, Marina & Leiser, David & Roland-Levy, Christine
- 279-292 Affluence cues and first impressions: The moderating impact of the Protestant work ethic
by Christopher, Andrew N. & Jones, Jason R.
- 293-296 The personality continuum and consumer behavior. Paul J. Albanese. Quorum Books, Westport, CT and London. pp. xxvii+366, 2002, ISBN 1-56720-558-5, $69.95 (hardcover)
by Earl, Peter E.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-14 Childhood families of homeless and poor adults in Britain: A prospective study
by Flouri, Eirini & Buchanan, Ann
- 15-39 The labor supply consequences of perceptions of employer discrimination during search and on-the-job: Integrating neoclassical theory and cognitive dissonance
by Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Sedo, Stanley & Darity, William Jr. & Hamilton, Darrick
- 41-59 Random error in willingness to pay measurement: A multiple indicators, latent variable approach to the reliability of contingent values
by Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Syme, Geoffrey J. & Smith, Leigh M. & Bishop, Brian J.
- 61-95 Exploring age-related differences in information acquisition for a gift purchase
by Laroche, Michel & Cleveland, Mark & Browne, Elizabeth
- 97-123 What is altruism?
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 125-127 A reply to Elias Khalil's "What is altruism?"
by Wilkinson, Gerald S.
- 129-134 A charitable view of altruism: Commentary on 'What is altruism?' by Elias Khalil
by Walker, Catherine
- 135-139 Questions of definition scope in economic theories of altruism: A commentary on 'What is altruism?' by Elias Khalil
by Lunt, Peter
- 141-143 What is altruism? A reply to critics
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 145-147 Status, Growth and the Environment. Goods as Symbols in Applied Welfare Economics; Kjell Arne Brekke and Richard B. Howarth; Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2002, 208 pages, [UK pound]49.95, ISBN 1 84064 433 8
by Cullen, Ross
- 149-151 Foundations of entrepreneurship and economic development, by David A. Harper, London and New York, Routledge, 2003. pp. xii + 276, ISBN 0 415 15342 5, [UK pound]70.00, $95.00, hardcover
by Darroch, Jenny
2003, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 719-721 Dick Hessing, 1943-2003
by Elffers, Henk
- 723-739 The relationship of materialism to spending tendencies, saving, and debt
by Watson, John J.
- 741-762 Psychological taxing in Flemish municipalities
by Ashworth, John & Heyndels, Bruno & Smolders, Carine
- 763-783 The impact of attitude strength on customer-oriented priority setting by decision-makers: An empirical investigation
by van Birgelen, Marcel & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
- 785-787 Public Goods and Private Wants: A Psychological Approach to Government Spending, Simon Kemp, Cheltenham, UK, Edward Elgar, 2002, p. 208, ISBN 1 84064 973 9, 49.95 Pounds, hardback
by Munro, Alistair
- 789-794 The Economics of Choice, Change and Organisation. Essays in Memory of Richard M. Cyert by Mie Augier and James G. March (Eds.), Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA, Edward Elgar, 2002, pp. Xv +461, ISBN 1 84064 321 8, $135.00, [UK pound]95.00, hardback
by Fai, Felicia
- 795-797 Winning decisions: How to make the right decision the first time, J. Edward Russo and Paul J.H. Schoemaker, 2002, Piatkus Publishing Limited, London (paperback), p. 340, ISBN: 07499 2285 0, [UK pound]14.99; 2001 Doubleday (hardcover), New York, ISBN: 0385502257, $27.50
by Andersson, Patric
2003, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 581-588 The behavior analysis of consumer choice: An introduction to the special issue
by Foxall, Gordon R.
- 589-602 Applied behavioral economics and consumer choice
by DiClemente, Diane F. & Hantula, Donald A.
- 603-618 Children's emergent preferences for soft drinks: Stimulus-equivalence and transfer
by Smeets, Paul M. & Barnes-Holmes, Dermot
- 619-635 Discounting delayed and probabilistic rewards: Processes and traits
by Myerson, Joel & Green, Leonard & Scott Hanson, J. & Holt, Daniel D. & Estle, Sara J.
- 637-652 Effects of base price upon search behavior of consumers in a supermarket: An operant analysis
by Oliveira-Castro, Jorge M.
- 653-674 Pricing effects on foraging in a simulated Internet shopping mall
by Smith, Carter L. & Hantula, Donald A.
- 675-695 The behavioral economics of consumer brand choice: Establishing a methodology
by Foxall, Gordon R. & Schrezenmaier, Teresa C.
- 697-718 Putting a radical socialness into consumer behavior analysis
by Guerin, Bernard
2003, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 425-445 The Fisherman's Problem: Exploring the tension between cooperative and non-cooperative concepts in a simple game
by Abbink, Klaus & Darziv, Ron & Gilula, Zohar & Goren, Harel & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Keren, Arnon & Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Selten, Reinhard & Zamir, Shmuel
- 447-466 A comparison of trust and reciprocity between France and Germany: Experimental investigation based on the investment game
by Willinger, Marc & Keser, Claudia & Lohmann, Christopher & Usunier, Jean-Claude
- 467-489 Is fairness used instrumentally? Evidence from sequential bargaining
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P.
- 491-503 Fairness in a one-principal-two-agents game - a post-experimental questionnaire analysis
by Konigstein, Manfred & Kovacs, Judit & Zala-Mezo, Eniko
- 505-516 Blessed are those who expect nothing: Lowering expectations as a way of avoiding disappointment
by van Dijk, Wilco W. & Zeelenberg, Marcel & van der Pligt, Joop
- 517-533 Framing, gender and tax compliance
by Hasseldine, John & Hite, Peggy A.
- 535-553 Everyday representations of tax avoidance, tax evasion, and tax flight: Do legal differences matter?
by Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris & Schneider, Friedrich
- 555-575 Charles R. Plott's collected papers on the experimental foundations of economic and political science
by Ortmann, Andreas
- 577-579 Environmental Policy and Technological Innovation: Why do firms adopt or reject new technologies? Carlos Montalvo Corral; Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2002, Hardback only, [UK pound]65.00, ISBN 1 84064 957 7
by Smith, Adrian
2003, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 285-292 Adapting to the Euro: Evidence from bias reduction
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Englich, Birte
- 293-299 Attitudes towards the Euro by national identity and relative national status
by Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich
- 301-319 Need for achievement, locus of control and the prediction of business start-ups: A longitudinal study
by Hansemark, Ove C.
- 321-327 Digital divide and purchase intention: Why demographic psychology matters
by Akhter, Syed H.
- 329-348 Subjective economic well-being in Eastern Europe
by Hayo, Bernd & Seifert, Wolfgang
- 349-376 Ask and ye shall receive: The effect of the appeals scale on consumers' donation behavior
by Desmet, Pierre & Feinberg, Fred M.
- 377-389 Commensurate ideal points
by Bechtel, Gordon G. & Lyons-Lepke, Elaine M.
- 391-407 A questioning economist: Tibor Scitovsky's attempt to bring joy into economics
by Bianchi, Marina
- 409-413 Happiness in Economics. Richard A. Easterlin (Ed.). An Elgar Reference Collection, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA, 2002. pp. xvi+244, 65.00 Pounds Sterling, $95.00. ISBN 1 84064 754 X
by MacFadyen, Alan J.
- 414-417 Darwinian Politics: The Evolutionary Origins of Freedom; Paul Rubin, Rutgers University Press, New Brunswick, NJ. 2002, ISBN 0813530954 (hardcover, $60.00, 50.50 Pounds Sterling) 0813530962 (paperback, $25.00, 20.50 Pounds Sterling)
by Potts, Jason
- 418-421 Morals, Markets and Money. Ethical, green and socially responsible investing; Alan Lewis; Financial Times, Prentice Hall, London, 2002. pp. x + 214, ([UK pound]39.99), ISBN 0 273 65323 7
by Woodward, Ian
- 422-424 Uncertainty and the Environment: Implications for Decision-Making and Environmental Policy. Richard A. Young. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA, 2001. ISBN 1 84064 626 8 (hardcover, 59.95 pounds sterling, $85.00)
by Common, Mick
2003, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 135-141 The economic psychology of Herbert A. Simon: Introduction to a special issue
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 143-165 Bounding rationality to the world
by Todd, Peter M. & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 167-187 Cognitive comparative advantage and the organization of work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's vision of the future
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 189-202 Games and phone numbers: Do short-term memory bounds affect strategic behavior?
by Devetag, Giovanna & Warglien, Massimo
- 203-220 Entrepreneurship as a science of the artificial
by Sarasvathy, Saras D.
- 221-228 Herbert Simon and the concept of dispersed entrepreneurship
by Minkes, A. L. & Foxall, Gordon R.
- 229-244 Simon's selection theory: Why docility evolves to breed successful altruism
by Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 245-264 Bounded rationality in the economics of organization: "Much cited and little used"
by Foss, Nicolai J.
- 265-277 Herbert Simon. Artificial intelligence as a framework for understanding intuition
by Frantz, Roger
2003, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-15 The role of corporate image and company employment image in explaining application intentions
by Lemmink, Jos & Schuijf, Annelien & Streukens, Sandra
- 17-33 Who wants safer streets? Explaining concern for public safety in Brazil
by Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin
- 35-48 A quantitative and qualitative test of the Allais paradox using health outcomes
by Oliver, Adam
- 49-64 Household preferences for energy-saving measures: A conjoint analysis
by Poortinga, Wouter & Steg, Linda & Vlek, Charles & Wiersma, Gerwin
- 65-75 A qualitative examination of how respondents in a contingent valuation study rationalise their WTP responses to an increase in the quantity of the environmental good
by Chilton, S. M. & Hutchinson, W. G.
- 77-98 Elicitation of product attributes in an evaluation context: A comparison of three elicitation techniques
by Breivik, Einar & Supphellen, Magne
- 99-116 Inducing word-of-mouth by eliciting surprise - a pilot investigation
by Derbaix, Christian & Vanhamme, Joelle
- 117-128 The effect of providing misleading cost information on the perceived value of government services
by Kemp, Simon
- 129-132 The Institutional Economy: Demand and Supply, David Reisman, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, 2002. pp. 273, ISBN 1-84064-674-8, [UK pound]69.95
by Choi, Young Back
- 133-134 Preference Pollution: How Markets Create the Desires We Dislike, David George, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 201 pp., hardcover, ISBN 0-472-11220-1, $49.50, [UK pound]31.00
by Meier-Pesti, Katja
2002, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 689-702 The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks
by Weenig, Mieneke W. H. & Maarleveld, Marleen
- 703-727 The influence of need for closure on consumer's choice behaviour
by Vermeir, Iris & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Hendrickx, Hendrik
- 729-748 Efficiency of consumer intertemporal choice under life cycle cost conditions
by Liebermann, Yehoshua & Ungar, Meyer
- 749-769 Comparing customer satisfaction across industries and countries
by Johnson, Michael D. & Herrmann, Andreas & Gustafsson, Anders
- 771-785 Does fairness matter in tax reporting behavior?
by Kim, Chung Kweon
- 787-787 Erratum to 'Psychological team make-up as a determinant of economic firm performance: An experimental study' [Journal of Economic Psychology 19(1), 43-73]
by Boone, Christophe & Olffen, Woody van & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van
- 789-792 The values of Economics: An Aristotelian Perspective; Irene van Staveren; Routledge: London and New York, 2001, xiii + 242 pp. ISBN 0-415-24182-0 (hardcover, $110.00, [UK pound]65.00), ISBN 0-415-24183-9 (paperback $29.95, [UK pound]18.99; distributed in Australia by Palgrave Macmillan, $A62.70)
by Hanoch, Yaniv
- 793-796 Experimental Business Research; Rami Zwick, Amnon Rapoport (Eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers: Norwell, MA and Dordrecht, The Netherlands. Hardcover, 2002. xv + 410 pp. ISBN 0792374835, $140, [euro;]154, [UK pound]98
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
2002, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 551-555 Social psychology and economics in environmental research
by Spash, Clive L. & Biel, Anders
- 557-572 Attitudes and intentions towards purchasing GM food
by Cook, A. J. & Kerr, G. N. & Moore, K.
- 573-587 Implementation intention versus monetary incentive comparing the effects of interventions to promote the purchase of organically produced food
by Bamberg, Sebastian
- 589-603 Energy conservation through product-integrated feedback: The roles of goal-setting and social orientation
by McCalley, L. T. & Midden, Cees J. H.
- 605-630 Human values and the emergence of a sustainable consumption pattern: A panel study
by Thogersen, John & Olander, Folke
- 631-653 Local identity processes and environmental attitudes in land use changes: The case of natural protected areas
by Bonaiuto, Marino & Carrus, Giuseppe & Martorella, Helga & Bonnes, Mirilia
- 655-663 Influencing what the money is perceived to be worth: Framing and priming in contingent valuation studies
by Bonini, Nicolao & Biel, Anders & Garling, Tommy & Karlsson, Niklas
- 665-687 Informing and forming preferences in environmental valuation: Coral reef biodiversity
by Spash, Clive L.
2002, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 437-448 The fragility of cooperation: A false feedback study of a sequential iterated prisoner's dilemma
by Monterosso, John & Ainslie, George & Pamela Toppi Mullen, P. A. -C. & Gault, Barbara
- 449-467 The role of stimuli in a virtual shopping environment: A test of predictions derived from conditioning models of marketing firms
by Reed, Phil & McCarthy, John & Latif, Nermen & DeJongh, Julie
- 469-485 The effects of context on cascaded-inference evidence evaluation
by Miller Haynes, Christine
- 487-500 The psychology of economic transformation: The impact of the market on social institutions, status and values in a northern Albanian village
by Lawson, Colin W. & Saltmarshe, Douglas K.
- 501-520 Social consensus, moral intensity and willingness to pay to address a farm animal welfare issue
by Bennett, Richard & Blaney, Ralph
- 521-538 Loss averse customers and price inflexibility
by Sibly, Hugh
- 539-543 Intersubjectivity in Economics: Agents and Structures
by Lodewijks, John
- 544-545 Student Debt: The Causes and Consequences of Undergraduate Borrowing in the UK, Adrian J. Scott, Alan Lewis and Stephen E.G. Lea (Eds.). The Policy Press, University of Bristol, 160 pages, paperback, ISBN 1 86134 279 9, [UK pound]15.99 (US$28.75)
by Glennerster, Howard
- 546-548 Stock-market Psychology: How People Value and Trade Stocks: Karl-Erik Warneryd, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, Massachusetts, USA, pp. 352, 2001, ISBN 1-84064-736-1, 69.95 Pounds Sterling, $100.00
by Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 549-550 The Economic Psychology of Everyday Life: Paul Webley, Carole B. Burgoyne, Stephen E.G. Lea and Brian M. Young; Hove, U.K.: Psychology Press, 2001, pp. ix, 214, ISBN 0-415-18861-X (pbk), [UK pound]14.99
by Lewis, Alan
2002, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 291-316 Correlates of delay-discount rates: Evidence from Tsimane' Amerindians of the Bolivian rain forest
by Kirby, Kris N. & Godoy, Ricardo & Reyes-Garcia, Victoria & Byron, Elizabeth & Apaza, Lilian & Leonard, William & Perez, Eddy & Vadez, Vincent & Wilkie, David
- 317-337 The discounted utility model and social preferences:: Some alternative formulations to conventional discounting
by Lazaro, Angelina & Barberan, Ramon & Rubio, Encarnacion
- 339-366 Motives for pocket money allowance and family incentives
by Barnet-Verzat, Christine & Wolff, Francois-Charles
- 367-382 Using discrete choice experiments to derive welfare estimates for the provision of elective surgery: Implications of discontinuous preferences
by McIntosh, E. & Ryan, M.
- 383-398 Identifying and analysing dominant preferences in discrete choice experiments: An application in health care
by Scott, Anthony
- 399-420 Tournament as a motivational strategy: Extension to dynamic situations with uncertain duration
by Tong, Kwok-kit & Leung, Kwok
- 421-425 The Economics of Sport, Volumes I and II, The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics series, Number 135; Andrew Zimbalist (Ed.). Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham UK; pp. 1,312, ISBN 1 84064 421 4, 295 Pounds Sterling
by Downward, Paul
- 426-428 Collecting in a Consumer Society: Russell W. Belk; Routledge, London and New York, 1995, first paperback edition 2001, pp. 198; ISBN 041510534X Hardback ([UK pound]60.00), 0415258480 Paperback ([UK pound]16.99)
by Bianchi, Marina
- 429-432 Understanding Auditor-Client Relationships: A Multi-Faceted Analysis (Rutgers Series in Accounting Research); Gary Kleinman and Dan Palmon; Markus Wiener Publishers, Princeton, NJ, hardcover, 2001, pp. xiv+165, ISBN 1558761802 ($49.95)
by Goodwin, Jenny
- 433-435 Inspiring Economics: Human Motivation in Political Economy;: Bruno S. Frey. Cheltenham; Edward Elgar, pp. x, 236, ISBN 1-84064-205-X, 55.00 Pounds Sterling, $80.00
by Lewin-Solomons, Shira
2002, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 165-190 The joint effects of brands and warranties in signaling new product quality
by Price, Lydia J. & Dawar, Niraj
- 191-212 Rule-based price fairness and its effect on willingness to purchase
by Maxwell, Sarah
- 213-230 Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market
by Schein, Andrew
- 231-249 Cooperation in social dilemmas, trust and reciprocity
by Chaudhuri, Ananish & Sopher, Barry & Strand, Paul
- 251-262 Contingent valuation in health care and the persistence of embedding effects without the warm glow
by Shiell, Alan & Gold, Lisa
- 263-278 Pulling the trigger or not: Factors affecting behavior of initiating a position in derivatives markets
by Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 279-286 The New Evolutionary Microeconomics: Complexity, Competence and Adaptive Behaviour: Jason Potts; Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, xii + 239. Hardcover 2000, ISBN 1-84064-543-1, [UK pound]49.95, $80.00; Paperback 2001 ISBN 1-84064-895-3, [UK pound]25.00, $30.00
by Wakeley, Tim
- 287-289 Advances in Behavioral Economics: Essays in Honor of Horst Todt; Friedel Bolle and Michael Carlberg (Eds.); Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg & New York, 2001; pp. viii + 234, ISBN 3 7909 1358 3 ([UK pound]29.50)
by Sent, Esther-Mirjam
2002, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-25 "Neither an angel nor an ant": Emotion as an aid to bounded rationality
by Hanoch, Yaniv
- 27-48 Is it rational to internalize the personal norm that one should reciprocate?
by Grossmann, Volker
- 49-66 Using the Machiavellianism instrument to predict trustworthiness in a bargaining game
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon
- 67-76 Predicting the outcome of a two-party price negotiation: Contribution of reservation price, aspiration price and opening offer
by Van Poucke, Dirk & Buelens, Marc
- 77-101 The acquisition of price-relevant domain knowledge by a market
by Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad
- 103-126 "Money worlds" and well-being: An integration of money dispositions, materialism and price-related behavior
by Tatzel, Miriam
- 127-148 What motivates positional concerns for income?
by Pingle, Mark & Mitchell, Mike
- 149-156 Book Review
by Duncan, David C.
- 157-159 Book Review
by Lunt, Peter
- 161-164 Book Review
by Kay, Neil M.
2001, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 693-719 The dreams of people high and low in materialism
by Kasser, Tim & Grow Kasser, Virginia
- 721-744 Lottomania and other anomalies in the market for lotto
by Beenstock, Michael & Haitovsky, Yoel
- 745-772 Fashions, habits and changing preferences: Simulation of psychological factors affecting market dynamics
by Janssen, Marco A. & Jager, Wander
2001, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 573-603 Developing, exploring, and validating a typology of private philanthropic decision making
by Supphellen, Magne & Nelson, Michelle R.
- 605-615 Mental accounting and other-regarding behavior: Evidence from the lab
by Cherry, Todd L.
- 617-640 The value of a smile: Game theory with a human face
by Scharlemann, Jorn P. W. & Eckel, Catherine C. & Kacelnik, Alex & Wilson, Rick K.
- 641-660 Season of birth, schooling and earnings
by Plug, Erik J. S.
- 661-692 Quality of forecasts and business performance: A survey study of Russian managers
by Aukutsionek, Sergei P. & Belianin, Alexis V.