Journal of Economic Psychology
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: D. Read
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:joepsy
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 518-530 Cognitive and emotional factors affecting currency perception
by Tyszka, Tadeusz & Przybyszewski, Krzysztof
- 531-542 Euro illusion or the reverse? Effects of currency and income on evaluations of prices of consumer products
by Gamble, Amelie
- 543-556 Indicators of personal financial debt using a multi-disciplinary behavioral model
by Stone, Brice & Maury, Rosalinda Vasquez
- 557-570 Does the framing of investment portfolios influence risk-taking behavior? Some experimental results
by Steul, Martina
- 571-588 The role of mental accounting in consumer credit decision processes
by Ranyard, Rob & Hinkley, Lisa & Williamson, Janis & McHugh, Sandie
- 589-597 The role of emotions in the endowment effect
by Lin, Chien-Huang & Chuang, Shih-Chieh & Kao, Danny T. & Kung, Chaang-Yung
- 598-599 Caroline Gerschlager, Editor, Deception in Markets: An Economic Analysis, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingtoke, United Kingdom (2005) ISBN 1-4039-4345-1, p. xii+367 (hbk), $90.00
by Hey, John D.
- 600-602 Gordon R. Foxall, Understanding Consumer Choice, Palgrave Macmillan, New York (2005) pp. xvi+262, ISBN 1-4039-1492-3 (hbk), $95
by Azar, Ofer H.
2006, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 321-323 Editorial
by Antonides, Gerrit & Read, Daniel & Chapman, Gretchen & Gneezy, Uri & Hardman, David & Hogarth, Robin & Humphrey, Steve & Kirchler, Erich & Leiser, David & Lunt, Peter & Ortmann, Andreas
- 324-343 The role of self- and group-efficacy in moderated group chat
by van Dolen, Willemijn & de Ruyter, Ko & Carman, James
- 344-359 Hyperbolic discounting and the repeated self-control problem
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo
- 360-376 Process utility and help seeking: What do people want from experts?
by Tyler, Tom R.
- 377-385 Determinants of willingness to pay in separate and joint evaluations of options: Context matters
by Sevdalis, Nick & Harvey, Nigel
- 386-401 Explaining heterogeneity in utility functions by individual differences in decision modes
by Schunk, Daniel & Betsch, Cornelia
- 402-422 Tax evasion and income source: A comparative experimental study
by Gerxhani, Klarita & Schram, Arthur
- 423-440 Price discrimination through online couponing: Impact on likelihood of purchase and profitability
by Shor, Mikhael & Oliver, Richard L.
- 441-458 The different effect of primary and secondary product attributes on customer satisfaction
by Brechan, Inge
- 459-461 Tilmann Betsch and Susanne Haberstroh, Editors, The Routines of Decision Making, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ (2005) pp. xxx + 392, $45
by Devetag, Giovanna
2006, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 187-204 On the dynamics of social ties structures in groups
by Sonnemans, Joep & Dijk, Frans van & Winden, Frans van
- 205-223 Identity, entropy and culture
by Beaudreau, Bernard C.
- 224-246 Culture differences and tax morale in the United States and in Europe
by Alm, James & Torgler, Benno
- 247-261 Teach your children well: Values of thrift and saving
by Anderson, C. Leigh & Nevitte, Neil
- 262-284 Peer crowds, work experience, and financial saving behaviour of young Canadians
by Erskine, Michele & Kier, Cheryl & Leung, Ambrose & Sproule, Robert
- 285-303 Investing in stocks: The influence of financial risk attitude and values-related money and stock market attitudes
by Keller, Carmen & Siegrist, Michael
- 304-320 Tax framing, Instrumentality and individual differences: Are there two different cultures?
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Lewis, Alan
2006, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-5 Foreword
by Webley, Paul & Young, Brian
- 6-19 Children's understanding of market forces
by Leiser, David & Beth Halachmi, Reut
- 20-35 Occupational hierarchy as a device to study Mexican children's and adolescents' ideas about consumption and saving in adults
by Diez-Martinez, Evelyn & Ochoa, Azucena
- 36-56 Chinese children's understanding of commercial communications: A comparison of cognitive development and social learning models
by Chan, Kara & McNeal, James U.
- 57-72 Children's use of saving strategies: An experimental approach
by Otto, Annette M.C. & Schots, Paul A.M. & Westerman, Joris A.J. & Webley, Paul
- 73-97 The development of interpersonal strategy: Autism, theory-of-mind, cooperation and fairness
by Sally, David & Hill, Elisabeth
- 98-116 Adolescent-adult interactions and culture in the ultimatum game
by Hoffmann, Robert & Tee, Jin-Yee
- 117-139 A stage for the rational tail of the emotional dog: Roles of moral reasoning in group decision making
by Takezawa, Masanori & Gummerum, Michaela & Keller, Monika
- 140-164 Parents' influence on children's future orientation and saving
by Webley, Paul & Nyhus, Ellen K.
- 165-183 Preference formation, school dissatisfaction and risky behavior of adolescents
by Levy-Garboua, Louis & Loheac, Youenn & Fayolle, Bertrand
2005, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 797-826 A consumer behavior approach to modeling monopolistic competition
by Davies, Antony & Cline, Thomas W.
- 827-841 How important is your personality? Labor market returns to personality for women in the US and UK
by Groves, Melissa Osborne
- 842-861 Long live Fenerbahce: The production boosting effects of football
by Berument, Hakan & Yucel, Eray M.
- 862-883 Misperceptions of social norms about tax compliance: From theory to intervention
by Wenzel, Michael
- 884-901 Typology of causes of poverty: The perception of Iranian farmers
by Hayati, Dariush & Karami, Ezatollah
- 902-913 Fairness judgments in household decision making
by Antonides, Gerrit & Kroft, Maaike
2005, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 607-623 Lemons on the Web: A signalling approach to the problem of trust in Internet commerce
by Lee, Boon-Chye & Ang, Lawrence & Dubelaar, Chris
- 624-641 A cross-cultural examination of the relationship between materialism and individual values
by Kilbourne, William & Grünhagen, Marko & Foley, Janice
- 642-663 Debt and distress: Evaluating the psychological cost of credit
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl & Wheatley Price, Stephen
- 664-681 Conformity and reciprocity in public good provision
by Bardsley, Nicholas & Sausgruber, Rupert
- 682-710 Comparing preference reversal for general lotteries and income distributions
by Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Seidl, Christian & Morone, Andrea
- 711-731 Indirect reciprocity in cyclical networks: An experimental study
by Greiner, Ben & Vittoria Levati, M.
- 732-757 The ethical economy and competitive markets: Reconciling altruistic, moralistic, and ethical behavior with the rational economic agent and competitive markets
by Altman, Morris
- 758-761 Integrating ethics and altruism with economics, or altruism, economics, and Hume's Dictum - a response to Morris Altman
by Colander, David
- 762-766 The ethical economy and competitive markets: Reconciling, altruistic, moralistic and ethical behaviour with the rational economic agent and competitive markets: A commentary
by Cullis, John
- 767-773 Ethics and efficiency and the role for government in fostering ethical conduct within the framework of Altman's behavioral model
by Levine, Aaron
- 774-778 The economics of ethics revisited and importance of economics: A response to the critics
by Altman, Morris
- 779-784 Editorial Comment: Agreement between reviewers of Journal of Economic Psychology submissions
by Kemp, Simon
- 785-787 Daniel Friedman and Alessandra Cassar, Economics Lab: An Intensive Course in Experimental Economics, Routledge, London and New York (2004) pp. 248, £75.00, 0-415-32402-5 (pbk), £27.99, ISBN 0-415-32401-7 (hbk)
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 788-792 Cognitive Economics by Egidi, Massimo, & Rizzello, Salvatore (Vols. I and II), Elgar, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA, 2004. pp. xxv + 596 (Vol. I) and xi + 631 (Vol. II), (hbk), $475.00, ISBN 1-84064-780-9
by Wilcox, Nathaniel T.
- 793-795 Advances in Behavioral Economics by Camerer, Colin F., Loewenstein, George, & Rabin, Matthew. Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2004, pp. xxvi + 740, pbk, $35.00, ISBN 0-691-11682-2
by Harrison, Glenn W.
2005, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 469-490 Do smiles have a face value? Panel evidence from Amazonian Indians
by Godoy, Ricardo & Reyes-Garcia, Victoria & Huanca, Tomas & Tanner, Susan & Leonard, William R. & McDade, Thomas & Vadez, Vincent
- 491-508 Motivation or rationalisation? Causal relations between ethics, norms and tax compliance
by Wenzel, Michael
- 509-522 Compulsive buying in maturing consumer societies: An empirical re-inquiry
by Neuner, Michael & Raab, Gerhard & Reisch, Lucia A.
- 523-540 A threat to tax morale: The case of Australian higher education policy
by Braithwaite, Valerie & Ahmed, Eliza
- 541-548 The influence of price trend expectations on price trend perceptions: Why the Euro seems to make life more expensive?
by Greitemeyer, Tobias & Schulz-Hardt, Stefan & Traut-Mattausch, Eva & Frey, Dieter
- 549-566 Why did you do that? An economic examination of the effect of extrinsic compensation on intrinsic motivation and performance
by James, Harvey Jr.
- 567-580 Mental accounting and decision making: Evidence under reverse conditions where money is spent for time saved
by Duxbury, Darren & Keasey, Kevin & Zhang, Hao & Chow, Shue Loong
- 581-598 The influence of place attachment on recreation demand
by Hailu, Getu & Boxall, Peter C. & McFarlane, Bonita L.
- 599-601 Cognitive Economics: An Interdisciplinary Approach by Paul Bourgine and Jean-Pierre Nadal, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2004. pp. xiv + 479 (hbk), $119.00, ISBN 3-540-40468-6
by Wilcox, Nathaniel T.
- 603-606 Models of a Man: Essays in Memory of Herbert A. Simon by Mie Augier, James G. March, The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2004. pp. xiv + 553, $45 (hbk), ISBN 0-262-01208-1
by Devetag, Giovanna
2005, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 327-341 Comparing the Protestant work ethic in the employed and unemployed in Australia
by Hassall, Stacey L. & Muller, Juanita J. & Hassall, Emma J.
- 343-361 Perceived fairness of pricing on the Internet
by Huang, Jen-Hung & Chang, Ching-Te & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan
- 363-384 The effects of personality on earnings
by Nyhus, Ellen K. & Pons, Empar
- 387-391 Fear and loathing no more: The emergence of collaboration between economists and psychologists
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Fred van Raaij, W.
- 393-406 Managing cooperation via procedural fairness: The mediating influence of self-other merging
by De Cremer, David & Tyler, Tom R. & Ouden, Nathalie den
- 407-429 The impact of real effort and emotions in the power-to-take game
by Bosman, Ronald & Sutter, Matthias & van Winden, Frans
- 431-441 The specificity of social dilemma situations
by Poppe, Matthijs
- 443-458 The effect of feedback on support for a sanctioning system in a social dilemma: The difference between installing and maintaining the sanction
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & van Dijk, Eric & Wilke, Henk A.M. & De Cremer, David
- 459-468 Buying and selling exchange goods: Outcome information, curiosity and the endowment effect
by van de Ven, Niels & Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Eric
2005, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 159-185 Adult economic model and values survey: Cross-national differences in economic beliefs
by Allen, Michael W. & Ng, Sik Hung & Leiser, David
- 187-200 Affluence cues and first impressions: Does it matter how the affluence was acquired?
by Christopher, Andrew N. & Morgan, Ryan D. & Marek, Pam & Troisi, Jordan D. & Jones, Jason R. & Reinhart, David F.
- 201-221 Emotions as a mechanism for boundedly rational agents: The fast and frugal way
by Muramatsu, Roberta & Hanoch, Yaniv
- 223-241 Explaining choice option attractiveness by beliefs elicited by the laddering method
by Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino
- 243-254 Money adventures: Introducing economic concepts to preschool children in the South African context
by Roos, V. & Chiroro, P. & van Coppenhagen, C. & Smith, I. & van Heerden, E. & Abdoola, R.E. & Robertson, K. & Beukes, C.
- 255-268 Relation of job search and choice process with subsequent satisfaction
by Crossley, Craig D. & Highhouse, Scott
- 269-287 Is "discrimination" necessary to explain the sex gap in earnings?
by Kanazawa, Satoshi
- 289-312 Effects of study design characteristics on the WTA-WTP disparity: A meta analytical framework
by Sayman, Serdar & Onculer, Ayse
- 313-325 Psychological consequences on prices expectations of the currency as a unit of account
by Ferrari, L. & Lozza, E.
2005, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-20 The framing effect and risky decisions: Examining cognitive functions with fMRI
by Gonzalez, Cleotilde & Dana, Jason & Koshino, Hideya & Just, Marcel
- 21-34 The hierarchical structure of saving motives
by Canova, Luigina & Rattazzi, Anna Maria Manganelli & Webley, Paul
- 35-57 Compatibility effects in evaluations of satisfaction and loyalty
by Auh, Seigyoung & Johnson, Michael D.
- 59-72 Categorising farming values as economic, conservation and lifestyle
by Maybery, Darryl & Crase, Lin & Gullifer, Chris
- 73-87 Factors in lay preferences for government or private supply of services
by Mahoney, Michelle S. & Kemp, Simon & Webley, Paul
- 89-103 Individual investors' reactions to decimalization: Innovation diffusion in financial markets
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Dubinsky, Alan
- 105-128 Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns
by Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 129-146 Currencies as cultural symbols - an existential psychological perspective on reactions of Germans toward the Euro
by Jonas, Eva & Fritsche, Immo & Greenberg, Jeff
- 147-149 The economics of sin: Rational choice or no choice at all? by Samuel Cameron, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA, Edward Elgar, 2002. pp. viii + 240, ISBN 1 84064 867 8, [Ukpound]55.00, hardcover
by Earl, Peter E.
- 151-154 The Psychology of economic decisions. Volume I: Rationality and well-being, by Brocas, I., Carrillo, J.D. (Eds.), Oxford University Press, Oxford, NY, 2003. pp. 354, ISBN: 0-19-925108-8 (30 figures, 3 tables), $30 (Paperback)
by Fellner, Gerlinde
- 155-157 Auctions: Theory and practice, by Klemperer, P., Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2004, pp. 246, ISBN: 0-691-11925-2, (5 figures, 1 Table), $29.95 (Paperback)
by Engelmann, Dirk
2004, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 679-705 Framing and taxation: Evaluation of tax policies involving household composition
by McCaffery, Edward J. & Baron, Jonathan
- 707-724 Estimating customer utility of energy efficiency standards for refrigerators
by Moxnes, Erling
- 725-741 Revealing consumers' willingness-to-pay: A comparison of the BDM mechanism and the Vickrey auction
by Noussair, Charles & Robin, Stephane & Ruffieux, Bernard
- 743-752 Exploring the relationship between mothers' and fathers' parenting practices and children's materialist values
by Flouri, Eirini
- 753-769 Household consumption: Influences of aspiration level, social comparison, and money management
by Karlsson, Niklas & Dellgran, Peter & Klingander, Birgitta & Garling, Tommy
- 771-787 "It's practical, but no more controllable": Social representations of the electronic purse in Austria
by Penz, Elfriede & Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich
- 789-802 Estimating the time elapsed between ending a relationship and joining a matchmaking agency: Evidence from a French marriage bureau
by Vaillant, Nicolas G.
- 803-820 An exploratory study of the relation between concrete and abstract product attributes
by Snelders, Dirk & Schoormans, Jan P. L.
- 821-838 A cross-cultural investigation of consumer e-shopping adoption
by Choi, Jayoung & Geistfeld, Loren V.
- 839-857 Feedback-conditional regret theory and testing regret-aversion in risky choice
by Humphrey, Steven J.
- 859-875 Procedural priming effects on spontaneous inference formation
by Kirmani, Amna & Lee, Michelle P. & Yoon, Carolyn
- 877-889 Contingent valuation method can increase procedural justice
by Fujii, Satoshi & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Suda, Hideo
- 891-894 Decisions, uncertainty, and the brain. The science of neuroeconomics, Paul W. Glimcher; The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2003, pages 375, ISBN 0-262-07244-0 (hbk), $37.95
by Ortmann, Andreas & Rydval, Ondrej
- 895-898 Hollywood Economics: How extreme uncertainty shapes the film industry, Arthur De Vany; Routledge, London and New York, 2004, pages xvi + 308, ISBN 0-415-31260-4 (hbk), $135.00, 0-415-31261-2 (pbk), $39.95
by Abraham Ravid, S.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 557-563 The Euro in the common European market: A single currency increases the comparability of prices
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Strack, Fritz
- 565-580 Support for trade restrictions, attitudes, and understanding of comparative advantage
by Baron, Jonathan & Kemp, Simon
- 581-589 Share and share alike? Gender-pairing, personality, and cognitive ability as determinants of giving
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Putterman, Louis
- 591-600 Work productivity when knowledge of different reward systems varies: Report from an economic experiment
by Burchett, Richard & Willoughby, John
- 601-616 An examination of college student money management tendencies
by Kidwell, Blair & Turrisi, Robert
- 617-618 Mini-Symposium: Scope for cross-fertilization between economic psychology and Post Keynesian/institutional economics
by Earl, Peter E.
- 619-637 A Post Keynesian theory of decision making under uncertainty
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Gerrard, Bill
- 639-649 Post Keynesian consumer theory: Potential synergies with consumer research and economic psychology
by Lavoie, Marc
- 651-660 Reclaiming habit for institutional economics
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 661-670 Post Keynesian pricing theory: Alternative foundations and prospects for future research
by Downward, Paul
- 671-674 Behavioral Game Theory, Colin F. Camerer, 2003, Russell Sage Foundation, New York, New York/Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, hardcover, 544 pages, ISBN:0691090394, $65.00
by Ortmann, Andreas & Rydval, Ondrej
- 675-677 Foundations of non-cooperative game theory, Klaus Ritzberger, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000/2, 353 pages, ISBN: 019924785, $80.00, paperback 353 pages, ISBN: 019924786, $29.95, hardcover
by Keenan, Donald
2004, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 445-460 The insensitivity of 'willingness-to-pay' to the size of the good: New evidence for health care
by Olsen, Jan Abel & Donaldson, Cam & Pereira, Joao
- 461-469 Favoritism of agents - The case of referees' home bias
by Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G.
- 471-492 Does experience matter in lending? A process-tracing study on experienced loan officers' and novices' decision behavior
by Andersson, Patric
- 493-506 Consumer sentiment and macroeconomic forecasts
by Vuchelen, Jef
- 507-527 Relationships and individuals' bank switching behavior
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Feinberg, Richard & Rhee, Eun-Young
- 529-537 The personality of e-commerce investors
by Hunter, Katrina & Kemp, Simon
- 539-555 What individual investors value: Some Australian evidence
by Clark-Murphy, Marilyn & Soutar, Geoffrey N.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 297-305 Fairly satisfied: Economic equality, wealth and satisfaction
by O'Connell, Michael
- 307-329 Aggressive tax planning: Differentiating those playing the game from those who don't
by Murphy, Kristina
- 331-353 The structure of affective reactions to critical incidents
by Friman, Margareta
- 355-372 Punishment as a public good. When should monopolists care about a consumer boycott?
by Kritikos, Alexander & Bolle, Friedel
- 373-405 Behavioral finance and asset prices: Where do we stand?
by Stracca, Livio
- 407-424 Information sources, news, and rumors in financial markets: Insights into the foreign exchange market
by Oberlechner, Thomas & Hocking, Sam
- 425-444 Behavioral finance: How matters stand
by van der Sar, Nico L.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 153-175 The effect of time delay on multi-attribute choice
by Soman, Dilip
- 177-194 Early or late conflict settlement in a variety of games - An experimental study
by Anderhub, Vital & Guth, Werner & Marchand, Nadege
- 195-211 Who determines household savings for old age? Evidence from Dutch panel data
by Euwals, Rob & Eymann, Angelika & Borsch-Supan, Axel
- 213-228 An analysis of norm processes in tax compliance
by Wenzel, Michael
- 229-242 Attitude and belief questions as a source of context effect in a contingent valuation survey
by Pouta, Eija
- 243-262 Privacy versus willingness to disclose in e-commerce exchanges: The effect of risk awareness on the relative role of trust and control
by Olivero, Nadia & Lunt, Peter
- 263-278 Psychosocial variables involved in the construction of lay thinking about the economy: Results of a cross-national survey
by Bastounis, Marina & Leiser, David & Roland-Levy, Christine
- 279-292 Affluence cues and first impressions: The moderating impact of the Protestant work ethic
by Christopher, Andrew N. & Jones, Jason R.
- 293-296 The personality continuum and consumer behavior. Paul J. Albanese. Quorum Books, Westport, CT and London. pp. xxvii+366, 2002, ISBN 1-56720-558-5, $69.95 (hardcover)
by Earl, Peter E.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-14 Childhood families of homeless and poor adults in Britain: A prospective study
by Flouri, Eirini & Buchanan, Ann
- 15-39 The labor supply consequences of perceptions of employer discrimination during search and on-the-job: Integrating neoclassical theory and cognitive dissonance
by Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Sedo, Stanley & Darity, William Jr. & Hamilton, Darrick
- 41-59 Random error in willingness to pay measurement: A multiple indicators, latent variable approach to the reliability of contingent values
by Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Syme, Geoffrey J. & Smith, Leigh M. & Bishop, Brian J.
- 61-95 Exploring age-related differences in information acquisition for a gift purchase
by Laroche, Michel & Cleveland, Mark & Browne, Elizabeth
- 97-123 What is altruism?
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 125-127 A reply to Elias Khalil's "What is altruism?"
by Wilkinson, Gerald S.
- 129-134 A charitable view of altruism: Commentary on 'What is altruism?' by Elias Khalil
by Walker, Catherine
- 135-139 Questions of definition scope in economic theories of altruism: A commentary on 'What is altruism?' by Elias Khalil
by Lunt, Peter
- 141-143 What is altruism? A reply to critics
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 145-147 Status, Growth and the Environment. Goods as Symbols in Applied Welfare Economics; Kjell Arne Brekke and Richard B. Howarth; Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2002, 208 pages, [UK pound]49.95, ISBN 1 84064 433 8
by Cullen, Ross
- 149-151 Foundations of entrepreneurship and economic development, by David A. Harper, London and New York, Routledge, 2003. pp. xii + 276, ISBN 0 415 15342 5, [UK pound]70.00, $95.00, hardcover
by Darroch, Jenny
2003, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 719-721 Dick Hessing, 1943-2003
by Elffers, Henk
- 723-739 The relationship of materialism to spending tendencies, saving, and debt
by Watson, John J.
- 741-762 Psychological taxing in Flemish municipalities
by Ashworth, John & Heyndels, Bruno & Smolders, Carine
- 763-783 The impact of attitude strength on customer-oriented priority setting by decision-makers: An empirical investigation
by van Birgelen, Marcel & de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
- 785-787 Public Goods and Private Wants: A Psychological Approach to Government Spending, Simon Kemp, Cheltenham, UK, Edward Elgar, 2002, p. 208, ISBN 1 84064 973 9, 49.95 Pounds, hardback
by Munro, Alistair
- 789-794 The Economics of Choice, Change and Organisation. Essays in Memory of Richard M. Cyert by Mie Augier and James G. March (Eds.), Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA, Edward Elgar, 2002, pp. Xv +461, ISBN 1 84064 321 8, $135.00, [UK pound]95.00, hardback
by Fai, Felicia
- 795-797 Winning decisions: How to make the right decision the first time, J. Edward Russo and Paul J.H. Schoemaker, 2002, Piatkus Publishing Limited, London (paperback), p. 340, ISBN: 07499 2285 0, [UK pound]14.99; 2001 Doubleday (hardcover), New York, ISBN: 0385502257, $27.50
by Andersson, Patric
2003, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 581-588 The behavior analysis of consumer choice: An introduction to the special issue
by Foxall, Gordon R.
- 589-602 Applied behavioral economics and consumer choice
by DiClemente, Diane F. & Hantula, Donald A.
- 603-618 Children's emergent preferences for soft drinks: Stimulus-equivalence and transfer
by Smeets, Paul M. & Barnes-Holmes, Dermot
- 619-635 Discounting delayed and probabilistic rewards: Processes and traits
by Myerson, Joel & Green, Leonard & Scott Hanson, J. & Holt, Daniel D. & Estle, Sara J.
- 637-652 Effects of base price upon search behavior of consumers in a supermarket: An operant analysis
by Oliveira-Castro, Jorge M.
- 653-674 Pricing effects on foraging in a simulated Internet shopping mall
by Smith, Carter L. & Hantula, Donald A.
- 675-695 The behavioral economics of consumer brand choice: Establishing a methodology
by Foxall, Gordon R. & Schrezenmaier, Teresa C.
- 697-718 Putting a radical socialness into consumer behavior analysis
by Guerin, Bernard
2003, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 425-445 The Fisherman's Problem: Exploring the tension between cooperative and non-cooperative concepts in a simple game
by Abbink, Klaus & Darziv, Ron & Gilula, Zohar & Goren, Harel & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Keren, Arnon & Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Selten, Reinhard & Zamir, Shmuel
- 447-466 A comparison of trust and reciprocity between France and Germany: Experimental investigation based on the investment game
by Willinger, Marc & Keser, Claudia & Lohmann, Christopher & Usunier, Jean-Claude
- 467-489 Is fairness used instrumentally? Evidence from sequential bargaining
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P.
- 491-503 Fairness in a one-principal-two-agents game - a post-experimental questionnaire analysis
by Konigstein, Manfred & Kovacs, Judit & Zala-Mezo, Eniko
- 505-516 Blessed are those who expect nothing: Lowering expectations as a way of avoiding disappointment
by van Dijk, Wilco W. & Zeelenberg, Marcel & van der Pligt, Joop
- 517-533 Framing, gender and tax compliance
by Hasseldine, John & Hite, Peggy A.
- 535-553 Everyday representations of tax avoidance, tax evasion, and tax flight: Do legal differences matter?
by Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris & Schneider, Friedrich
- 555-575 Charles R. Plott's collected papers on the experimental foundations of economic and political science
by Ortmann, Andreas
- 577-579 Environmental Policy and Technological Innovation: Why do firms adopt or reject new technologies? Carlos Montalvo Corral; Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2002, Hardback only, [UK pound]65.00, ISBN 1 84064 957 7
by Smith, Adrian
2003, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 285-292 Adapting to the Euro: Evidence from bias reduction
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Englich, Birte
- 293-299 Attitudes towards the Euro by national identity and relative national status
by Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich
- 301-319 Need for achievement, locus of control and the prediction of business start-ups: A longitudinal study
by Hansemark, Ove C.
- 321-327 Digital divide and purchase intention: Why demographic psychology matters
by Akhter, Syed H.
- 329-348 Subjective economic well-being in Eastern Europe
by Hayo, Bernd & Seifert, Wolfgang
- 349-376 Ask and ye shall receive: The effect of the appeals scale on consumers' donation behavior
by Desmet, Pierre & Feinberg, Fred M.
- 377-389 Commensurate ideal points
by Bechtel, Gordon G. & Lyons-Lepke, Elaine M.
- 391-407 A questioning economist: Tibor Scitovsky's attempt to bring joy into economics
by Bianchi, Marina
- 409-413 Happiness in Economics. Richard A. Easterlin (Ed.). An Elgar Reference Collection, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA, 2002. pp. xvi+244, 65.00 Pounds Sterling, $95.00. ISBN 1 84064 754 X
by MacFadyen, Alan J.
- 414-417 Darwinian Politics: The Evolutionary Origins of Freedom; Paul Rubin, Rutgers University Press, New Brunswick, NJ. 2002, ISBN 0813530954 (hardcover, $60.00, 50.50 Pounds Sterling) 0813530962 (paperback, $25.00, 20.50 Pounds Sterling)
by Potts, Jason
- 418-421 Morals, Markets and Money. Ethical, green and socially responsible investing; Alan Lewis; Financial Times, Prentice Hall, London, 2002. pp. x + 214, ([UK pound]39.99), ISBN 0 273 65323 7
by Woodward, Ian
- 422-424 Uncertainty and the Environment: Implications for Decision-Making and Environmental Policy. Richard A. Young. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA, 2001. ISBN 1 84064 626 8 (hardcover, 59.95 pounds sterling, $85.00)
by Common, Mick
2003, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 135-141 The economic psychology of Herbert A. Simon: Introduction to a special issue
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 143-165 Bounding rationality to the world
by Todd, Peter M. & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 167-187 Cognitive comparative advantage and the organization of work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's vision of the future
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 189-202 Games and phone numbers: Do short-term memory bounds affect strategic behavior?
by Devetag, Giovanna & Warglien, Massimo
- 203-220 Entrepreneurship as a science of the artificial
by Sarasvathy, Saras D.
- 221-228 Herbert Simon and the concept of dispersed entrepreneurship
by Minkes, A. L. & Foxall, Gordon R.
- 229-244 Simon's selection theory: Why docility evolves to breed successful altruism
by Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 245-264 Bounded rationality in the economics of organization: "Much cited and little used"
by Foss, Nicolai J.
- 265-277 Herbert Simon. Artificial intelligence as a framework for understanding intuition
by Frantz, Roger