Internationalising Intermediate Microeconomics: Collaborative Case Studies and Web-Based Learning
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elsa Galarza & Marianne Johnson, 2007. "Internationalizing intermediate microeconomics: collaborative case studies and web-based learning," Working Papers 07-16, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Navarro, 2000. "Economics in the Cyberclassroom," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 119-132, Spring.
- W. Lee Hansen, 2001. "Expected Proficiencies for Undergraduate Economics Majors," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 231-242, January.
- William E. Becker, 2004. "Economics for a Higher Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 52-62.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1993. "International Perspectives in Undergraduate Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 27-33, May.
- Manfred Gärtner, 2001. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates in Europe: Volume, Structure, and Contents," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 219-230, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:che:ireepp:v:6:y:2007:i:1:p:9-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Poulter). General contact details of provider: http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/iree .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.