An Economics Capstone Course from Creation to Presentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimmarie McGoldrick, 1998. "Service-Learning in Economics: A Detailed Application," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 365-376, January.
- J. Lon Carlson & Raymond L. Cohn & David D. Ramsey, 2002. "Implementing Hansen's Proficiencies," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 180-191, June.
- W. Lee Hansen, 2001. "Expected Proficiencies for Undergraduate Economics Majors," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 231-242, January.
- Murray S. Simpson & Shireen E. Carroll, 1999. "Assignments for a Writing-Intensive Economics Course," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 402-410, December.
- John J. Siegfried & Michael K. Salemi, 1999. "The State of Economic Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 355-361, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Ishuan & Simonson, Robert D., 2016. "The value of a redesigned program and capstone course in economics," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 48-58.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:jrnlee:200804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Govan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.