Assignments for a Writing-Intensive Economics Course
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hall, Joshua C. & Podemska-Mikluch, Marta, 2015.
"Teaching the economic way of thinking through Op-eds,"
International Review of Economics Education,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 13-21.
- Joshua C. Hall & Marta Podemska-Mikluch, 2015. "Teaching the Economic Way of Thinking Through Op-eds," Working Papers 15-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Joshua C. Hall & Kaitlyn R. Harger, 2014. "Teaching Students to "Do" Public Choice in an Undergraduate Public Sector Course," Working Papers 14-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Dennis S. Edwards, . "An Economics Capstone Course from Creation to Presentation," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Peter Docherty & Harry Tse & Ross Forman & Jo McKenzie, 2006. "Reducing the Expectations Gap: Facilitating Improved Student Writing in an Intermediate Macroeconomics Course," Working Paper Series 150, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:30:y:1999:i:4:p:402-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.