Economics for a Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James K. Self & William E. Becker, 2016.
"Teaching and Learning Alternatives to a Comparative Advantage Motivation for Trade,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 61(2), pages 178-190, October.
- James K. Self & William E. Becker, 2015. "Teaching and Learning Alternatives to a Comparative Advantage Motivation for Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 5238, CESifo Group Munich.
- William E. Becker, 2007.
"Quit Lying and Address the Controversies: There are No Dogmata, Laws, Rules or Standards in the Science of Economics,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 51(1), pages 3-14, March.
- Becker, William E., 2007. "Quit lying and address the controversies: there are no dogmata, laws, rules or standards in the science of economics," MPRA Paper 39958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ming Fai Pang & Cedric Linder & Duncan Fraser, 2006. "Beyond Lesson Studies and Design Experiments: Using theoretical tools in practice and finding out how they work," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 5(1), pages 28-45.
- Martin Kniepert, 2016. "What to teach, when teaching economics as a minor subject?," Working Papers 632016, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Ashman, Adrian & Nghiem, Son & Lovell, Knox, 2016. "What determines students’ study practices in higher education? An instrumental variable approach," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 46-54.
- Wayne Geerling, 2011. "Using Multimedia to Teach Economics," Working Papers 2011.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Wayne Geerling, 2011.
"Evaluating Robert Frank’s ‘Economic Naturalist’ Writing Assignment,"
2011.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Wayne Geerling, 2011. "Evaluating Robert Franks Economic Naturalist Writing Assignment," Working Papers 2011.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Robert Garnett, 2013.
"Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 389-398, October.
- Robert Garnett & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2011. "Big Think: A Model for Critical Inquiry in Economics Courses," Working Papers 201101, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Josephson, Anna & DeBoer, Lawrence & Nelson, David & Zissimopoulos, Angelika, 2016. "Reshaped for Higher Order Learning: Student Outcomes in the Redesign of an Undergraduate Macroeconomics Course," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235765, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dr. Mohammad Alauddin & Professor John Foster, 2005. "Teaching Economics at the University Level: Dynamics of Parameters and Implications," Discussion Papers Series 339, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Franklin G. Mixon & Richard J. Cebula (ed.), 2014. "New Developments in Economic Education," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15538.
- William E. Becker & Suzanne R. Becker, 2011.
"Potpourri: Reflections from Husband/Wife Academic Editors,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 56(2), pages 74-84, November.
- Becker, William E. & Becker, Suzanne R., 2011. "Potpourri: reflections from husband/wife academic editors," MPRA Paper 39956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsa Galarza Contreras & Marianne Johnson, 2007.
"Internationalising Intermediate Microeconomics: Collaborative Case Studies and Web-Based Learning,"
International Review of Economic Education,
Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 6(1), pages 9-26.
- Elsa Galarza & Marianne Johnson, 2007. "Internationalizing intermediate microeconomics: collaborative case studies and web-based learning," Working Papers 07-16, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Norton Grubb, W., 1995. "Postsecondary education and the sub-baccalaureate labor market: Corrections and extensions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-299, September.
- Becker, William E., 2004. "Good-byE old, hello new in teaching economics," Australasian Journal of Economics Education (AJEE), University of Queensland, School of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 5-17, March.
- David Wilson & William Dixon, 2009. "Performing Economics: A Critique of 'Teaching and Learning'," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(2), pages 91-105.
- repec:jpe:journl:1506 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:che:ireepp:v:3:y:2004:i:1:p:52-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Poulter). General contact details of provider: https://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/iree .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.