Teaching Economics to Undergraduates in Europe: Volume, Structure, and Contents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsa Galarza Contreras & Marianne Johnson, 2007.
"Internationalising Intermediate Microeconomics: Collaborative Case Studies and Web-Based Learning,"
International Review of Economic Education,
Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 6(1), pages 9-26.
- Elsa Galarza & Marianne Johnson, 2007. "Internationalizing intermediate microeconomics: collaborative case studies and web-based learning," Working Papers 07-16, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Monteiro, Henrique & Ferreira Lopes, Alexandra, 2006. "A Comparison of the Undergraduate Economics Major in Europe and in the United States," MPRA Paper 771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lourdes Espinoza & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Katia Makhlouf, 2007. "La Enseñanza de Economía en Bolivia y Chile," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Henrique Monteiro & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes, 2007. "A Benchmarking of the Undergraduate Economics Major in Europe and the United States," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 6(2), pages 9-26.
- Carlos Gustavo Machado & Lourdes Espinoza & Katia Makhlouf, 2009. "La enseñanza de economía en Bolivia y Chile," Research Department Publications 4632, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:32:y:2001:i:3:p:219-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .