An Evaluation of Collaborative Problem Solving for Learning Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Watts, Michael & Bosshardt, William, 1991. "How Instructors Make a Difference: Panel Data Estimates from Principles of Economic Courses," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 336-340, May.
- Watts, Michael & Lynch, Gerald J, 1989. "The Principles Courses Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 236-241, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:2:p:344-358. is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua M. Duke & Titus O. Awokuse, 2009.
"Assessing the Effect of Bilateral Collaborations on Learning Outcomes,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 344-358.
- Joshua M. Duke & Titus O. Awokuse, 2009. "Assessing the Effect of Bilateral Collaborations on Learning Outcomes," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 344-358, June.
- Kim P. Huynh & David T. Jacho-Chávez & James K. Self, 2010. "The Efficacy of Collaborative Learning Recitation Sessions on Student Outcomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 287-291, May.
- Josephson, Anna & DeBoer, Lawrence & Nelson, David & Zissimopoulos, Angelika, 2016. "Reshaped for Higher Order Learning: Student Outcomes in the Redesign of an Undergraduate Macroeconomics Course," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235765, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ninos P. Malek & Joshua C. Hall & Collin Hodges, 2014. "A Review and Analysis of the Effectiveness of Alternative Teaching Methods on Student Learning in Economics," Working Papers 14-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:31:y:2000:i:1:p:13-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .