Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 2671-2683 When an irresistible force meets an immovable object: The interplay of agency and structure in the UK financial crisis
by Ashby, Simon & Peters, Linda D. & Devlin, James
- 2684-2685 Excessive risk exposure: A question of ethical decision-making
by Ferguson, Jodie L.
- 2686-2692 Financial socialism: The role of financial economics in economic disorganization
by Ehret, Michael
- 2693-2700 Managing in an economic crisis: The role of market orientation in an international law firm
by Lettice, Fiona & Tschida, Markus & Forstenlechner, Ingo
- 2701-2706 Consumer response to economic crisis and lessons for marketers: The Turkish experience
by Kaytaz, Mehmet & Gul, Misra C.
- 2707-2719 Dynamic capabilities and firm performance in a financial crisis
by Makkonen, Hannu & Pohjola, Mikko & Olkkonen, Rami & Koponen, Aki
- 2720-2726 The role of innovation in driving the economy: Lessons from the global financial crisis
by Hausman, Angela & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 2727-2731 The impact of economic downturns on marketing
by Rollins, Minna & Nickell, David & Ennis, Justin
- 2732-2737 Implementing price increases in turbulent economies: Pricing approaches for reducing perceptions of price unfairness
by Ferguson, Jodie L.
- 2738-2742 Strategically Surviving Bankruptcy during a Global Financial Crisis: The Importance of Understanding Chapter 15
by Evans, Jocelyn & Borders, Aberdeen Leila
- 2751-2758 Data accuracy's impact on segmentation performance: Benchmarking RFM analysis, logistic regression, and decision trees
by Coussement, Kristof & Van den Bossche, Filip A.M. & De Bock, Koen W.
- 2759-2767 Lost in translation: Exploring the ethical consumer intention–behavior gap
by Carrington, Michal J. & Neville, Benjamin A. & Whitwell, Gregory J.
- 2768-2776 Perceived value, transaction cost, and repurchase-intention in online shopping: A relational exchange perspective
by Wu, Lei-Yu & Chen, Kuan-Yang & Chen, Po-Yuan & Cheng, Shu-Ling
- 2777-2785 Knowledge-flows and firm performance
by Erden, Zeynep & Klang, David & Sydler, Renato & von Krogh, Georg
- 2786-2792 Do consumer perceptions matter in measuring choice variety and variety seeking?
by Desai, Kalpesh Kaushik & Trivedi, Minakshi
- 2793-2799 Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China
by Li, Da-yuan & Liu, Juan
- 2800-2802 Comment on “Improper use of endogenous formative variables”
by Rigdon, Edward E.
- 2803-2810 Global performance management systems: The role of trust as perceived by country managers
by Maley, Jane F. & Moeller, Miriam
- 2811-2820 Performance or learning goal orientation: Implications for business performance
by Che-Ha, Norbani & Mavondo, Felix T. & Mohd-Said, Saad
- 2821-2826 Formative vs. reflective measures: Facets of variation
by Finn, Adam & Wang, Luming
- 2827-2835 Transformational leadership and job performance: A social identity perspective
by Tse, Herman H.M. & Chiu, Warren C.K.
- 2836-2844 New product adoption in social networks: Why direction matters
by Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten
- 2845-2852 Who benefits most? The effects of managerial assistance on high- versus low-performing small businesses
by Seo, Joo Hwan & Perry, Vanessa G. & Tomczyk, David & Solomon, George T.
- 2853-2859 The role of consumers' network positions on information-seeking behavior of experts and novices: A power perspective
by Lee, Seung Hwan (Mark)
- 2860-2866 Appropriating innovation's technical value: Examining the influence of exploration
by Meyer, John & Subramaniam, Mohan
- 2867-2876 Cause mapping of simple and complex marketing strategies
by Chen, Shieh-Liang & Liang, Hao-An
- 2877-2883 Validating new product creativity in the eastern context of Malaysia
by Bicen, Pelin & Kamarudin, Suzilawati & Johnson, William H.A.
- 2884-2890 Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement
by Kim, Youn-Kyung & Lee, Min-Young & Park, Soo-Hee
- 2891-2902 Organizational innovation as an enabler of technological innovation capabilities and firm performance
by Camisón, César & Villar-López, Ana
- 2903-2910 Cooling off and backing out: Understanding consumer decisions to rescind a product purchase
by Sparks, Beverley A. & Bradley, Graham L. & Jennings, Gayle R. & Johnston, Nicole R.
- 2911-2918 Fashion's role in visualizing physical and psychological transformations in movies
by Choi, Hyeonyoung & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.
- 2919-2925 Brand equity and the exacerbating factors of product innovation failure evaluations: A communication effect perspective
by Liao, Shuling & Cheng, Colin C.J.
2013, Volume 66, Issue 12
- 2369-2374 Understanding Asian business strategy: Modeling institution-based legitimacy-embedded efficiency
by Yang, Zhilin & Su, Chenting
- 2375-2382 Confucian dynamism and Dunning's framework: Direct and moderation associations in internationalized Chinese private firms
by Ji, Junzhe & Dimitratos, Pavlos
- 2383-2389 Advertising persuasion in China: Using Mandarin or Cantonese?
by Liu, Shixiong & Wen, Xiaoshan & Wei, Lina & Zhao, Weihong
- 2390-2396 Banking systems, innovations, intellectual property protections, and financial markets: Evidence from China
by Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Wang, Chong & Wu, Chaopeng
- 2397-2405 How do Asia's two most important consumer markets differ? Japanese–Chinese differences in customer satisfaction and its formation
by Frank, Björn & Abulaiti, Gulimire & Herbas Torrico, Boris & Enkawa, Takao
- 2406-2411 Consumer insecurity and preference for nostalgic products: Evidence from China
by Zhou, Ling & Wang, Tao & Zhang, Qin & Mou, Yupeng
- 2412-2417 Does it pay for firms in Asia's emerging markets to be market oriented? Evidence from Vietnam
by Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas & Thuy, Pham Ngoc
- 2418-2424 How does entrepreneurs' social capital hinder new business development? A relational embeddedness perspective
by Li, Yongqiang & Wang, Xuehua & Huang, Lily & Bai, Xuan
- 2425-2430 Does diversification add firm value in emerging economies? Effect of corporate governance
by Lien, Yung-Chih & Li, Shaomin
- 2431-2437 The moderating role of managerial ties in market orientation and innovation: An Asian perspective
by Wang, Cheng Lu & Chung, Henry F.L.
- 2438-2443 Transforming visitors into members in online brand communities: Evidence from China
by Zhou, Zhimin & Wu, Jane Peihsun & Zhang, Qiyuan & Xu, Shen
- 2444-2450 Firm competencies on market entry success: Evidence from a high-tech industry in an emerging market
by Wang, Kung-Jeng & Lestari, Yuliani Dwi
- 2451-2459 Experiential drivers of foreign direct investment by late-comer Asian firms: The Chinese evidence
by Cui, Lin & Li, Yi & Li, Zijie
- 2460-2465 Response strategies of local firms to import competition in emerging markets
by Elango, B. & Pattnaik, Chinmay
- 2466-2472 CEO turnover and shareholder wealth: Evidence from CEO power in Taiwan
by Ting, Hsiu-I
- 2473-2478 Does ownership type matter for innovation? Evidence from China
by Jiang, Ling (Alice) & Waller, David S. & Cai, Shaohan
- 2479-2484 Internationalization performance of Chinese multinational companies in the developed markets
by Zhong, Weiguo & Peng, Jisheng & Liu, Chunlin
- 2485-2491 Selling to the urban Chinese in East Asia: Do CSR and value orientation matter?
by Ramasamy, Bala & Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Chen, Junsong
- 2492-2499 Market valuation of marketing alliances in East Asia: Korean evidence
by Lee, Hyunchul & Kim, Dukyong & Seo, Minkyo
- 2500-2506 Internationalization and performance: A contextual analysis of Indian firms
by Singla, Chitra & George, Rejie
- 2507-2514 Strategies, technologies, and organizational learning for developing organizational innovativeness in emerging economies
by Yu, Yan & Dong, Xiao-Ying & Shen, Kathy Ning & Khalifa, Mohamed & Hao, Jin-Xing
- 2515-2521 East meets West: Toward a theoretical model linking guanxi and relationship marketing
by Shaalan, Ahmed S. & Reast, Jon & Johnson, Debra & Tourky, Marwa E.
- 2522-2528 Contingent effects of managerial guanxi on new product development success
by Cui, Nan & Wen, Na & Xu, Lan & Qin, Yao
- 2529-2535 What drives content creation behavior on SNSs? A commitment perspective
by Chen, Aihui & Lu, Yaobin & Wang, Bin & Zhao, Ling & Li, Ming
- 2536-2544 Consumers un-tethered: A three-market empirical study of consumers' mobile marketing acceptance
by Gao, Tao (Tony) & Rohm, Andrew J. & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita
- 2545-2551 Marketing channel relationships in China: A review and integration with an institution-based perspective
by Jia, Flora Fang & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng
- 2552-2559 Psychological antecedents and risk on attitudes toward e-customization
by Park, JungKun & Han, HyoJoo & Park, JooHyung
- 2561-2573 Configural paths to successful product innovation
by Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Chang, Man-Ling & Li, Chu-Shiu
- 2574-2580 Political institutional structure influences on innovative activity
by Broberg, J. Christian & McKelvie, Alexander & Short, Jeremy C. & Ketchen, David J. & Wan, William P.
- 2581-2591 CSR and the national institutional context: The case of South Korea
by Kim, Chung Hee & Amaeshi, Kenneth & Harris, Simon & Suh, Chang-Jin
- 2592-2599 Third-party endorsements of CEO quality, managerial discretion, and stakeholder reactions
by Waldron, Theodore L. & Graffin, Scott D. & Porac, Joseph F. & Wade, James B.
- 2600-2611 Change in international market strategy as a reaction to performance decline
by Lages, Luis Filipe & Mata, Jose & Griffith, David A.
- 2612-2618 Human and financial capital as determinants of biopharmaceutical IPO de-listings
by Williams, David R.
- 2619-2625 Effects of advertising-evoked vicarious nostalgia on brand heritage
by Merchant, Altaf & Rose, Gregory M.
- 2626-2633 Consuming digital technologies and making home
by Venkatraman, Meera
- 2634-2641 Hierarchical effects of product attributes on actualized innovativeness in the context of high-tech products
by Lee, Kyootai & Khan, Shaji & Mirchandani, Dinesh
- 2642-2649 Real effects of private equity investments: Evidence from European buyouts
by Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa
- 2650-2656 Control of electronic channel affiliates: An exploratory study and research propositions
by Gilliland, David I. & Rudd, John M.
- 2657-2665 Differentiated effects of formal and informal institutional distance between countries on the environmental performance of multinational enterprises
by Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Hurtado-Torres, Nuria Esther & Aragón-Correa, Juan Alberto & Rugman, Alan M.
2013, Volume 66, Issue 11
- 2153-2162 Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010
by Harrison, Robert L.
- 2163-2170 To be engaged or not to be engaged: The antecedents and consequences of service employee engagement
by Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Fisher, Michelle & Haddad, Abeer
- 2171-2177 Effects of cognitive age, dispositional time perceptions, and time view manipulations on product attribute evaluations
by Wei, Yujie & Donthu, Naveen & Bernhardt, Kenneth L.
- 2178-2185 External and internal influences on R&D alliance formation: Evidence from German SMEs
by Mukherjee, Debmalya & Gaur, Ajai S. & Gaur, Sanjaya S. & Schmid, Florian
- 2186-2192 The Moderating Effect of the Boundary Spanning Role on Perceived Supervisory Support: A Meta-Analytic Review
by Edmondson, Diane R. & Boyer, Stefanie L.
- 2193-2201 Founders' experiences for startups' fast break-even
by Oe, Akitsu & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi
- 2202-2209 Consumer-defined sustainably-oriented firms and factors influencing adoption
by Ramirez, Edward
- 2210-2217 Born with a silver spoon of legitimacy but struggling for identity? The paradox of emerging spin-offs in a new sector
by Sahaym, Arvin
- 2218-2225 Technological opportunism and firm performance: Moderating contexts
by Chen, Chien-Wei & Lien, Nai-Hwa
- 2226-2233 Experimental analysis of consumer channel-mix use
by Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi Rooslani & Louvieris, Panos
- 2234-2244 Extreme internal–external industrial-service flexibilities and interfirm cooperative networks in high-technology machine manufacturing
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Chen, Hsiang-Yi
- 2245-2251 Regulatory fit effects of gender and marketing message content
by McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Bhatnagar, Namita & Smith, Malcolm C.
- 2252-2261 Cultural distance and the choice between wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures
by López-Duarte, Cristina & Vidal-Suárez, Marta M.
- 2262-2268 Doing well by doing good: A quantitative investigation of the litter effect
by Roper, Stuart & Parker, Cathy
- 2269-2278 Transformational leadership and R&D workers' multiple commitments: Do justice and span of control matter?
by Gumusluoglu, Lale & Karakitapoğlu-Aygün, Zahide & Hirst, Giles
- 2279-2286 Institutional ownership and technological relatedness: A test of endogeneity
by Shin, Jongtae & Shin, Hyun
- 2287-2293 Motivation and ability in the decision to acquire
by Ruth, Derek & Iyer, Dinesh N. & Sharp, Barton M.
- 2294-2300 The effects of mentoring on salesperson commitment
by Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Friend, Scott B.
- 2301-2307 Bringing meaning to the sales job: The effect of ethical climate and customer demandingness
by Jaramillo, Fernando & Mulki, Jay Prakash & Boles, James S.
- 2308-2320 Family firms and debt: Risk aversion versus risk of losing control
by González, Maximiliano & Guzmán, Alexander & Pombo, Carlos & Trujillo, María-Andrea
- 2321-2331 Managing occupational health and safety in the mining industry
by Chen, James K.C. & Zorigt, Dulamjav
- 2332-2337 Effects of team cognition and constraint on new product ideation
by Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Paswan, Audhesh K.
- 2338-2345 Emotional labor's impact in a retail environment
by Cho, Yoon-Na & Rutherford, Brian N. & Park, JungKun
- 2346-2354 Importance of spatial proximity between venture capital investors and investees in Germany
by Lutz, Eva & Bender, Marko & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph
- 2355-2362 NPD speed vs. innovativeness: The contingent impact of institutional and market environments
by Sheng, Shibin & Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Lessassy, Leopold
- 2363-2368 Beyond subjective to confirmatory personal introspection: Interpreting events and meaning of a long-term visit in Sweden
by Montanari, Anna
2013, Volume 66, Issue 10
- 1698-1708 Antecedents and outcomes of strategic thinking
by Moon, Byeong-Joon
- 1709-1715 Green marketing' functions in building corporate image in the retail setting
by Ko, Eunju & Hwang, Yoo Kyung & Kim, Eun Young
- 1716-1724 Employee perception of CSR activities: Its antecedents and consequences
by Lee, Eun Mi & Park, Seong-Yeon & Lee, Hyun Jung
- 1725-1727 Strategic management in Latin America: Introduction to a special section
by Raventós, Pedro & Ospina, José Miguel
- 1728-1735 The emergence of world-class companies in Chile: Analysis of cases and a framework to assess integration decisions
by Tarziján, Jorge
- 1736-1742 When waiting is strategic: Evidence from Colombian M&As 1995–2008
by Andonova, Veneta & Rodriguez, Yeny & Sanchez, Ivan Dario
- 1743-1749 Nonmarket strategies of media enterprises in the Mexican television industry
by Vázquez-Maguirre, Mario & Hartmann, Andreas M.
- 1750-1758 Estimating willingness-to-pay and financial feasibility in small water projects in El Salvador
by Perez-Pineda, Felipe & Quintanilla-Armijo, Carlos
- 1759-1770 Good corporate governance: Does it pay in Peru?
by Fuenzalida, Darcy & Mongrut, Samuel & Arteaga, Jaime Raúl & Erausquin, Alexander
- 1771-1779 Listening to workers: The overtime versus hiring dilemma
by Singer, Marcos & Obach, Juan José
- 1780-1786 Attraction and superiority effects in the Chilean marketplace: Do they exist with real brands?
by Celedon, Paulina & Milberg, Sandra & Sinn, Francisca
- 1787-1790 Exemplars' impacts in marketing communication campaigns
by Uribe, Rodrigo & Manzur, Enrique & Hidalgo, Pedro
- 1791-1799 Consumer internet purchasing behavior in Chile
by Andrews, Lynda & Bianchi, Constanza
- 1800-1806 A forecasting system for movie attendance
by Marshall, Pablo & Dockendorff, Monika & Ibáñez, Soledad
- 1807-1813 Corporate social responsibility and corporate social irresponsibility: Introduction to a special topic section
by Murphy, Patrick E. & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 1814-1821 Consumer response to corporate irresponsible behavior: Moral emotions and virtues
by Grappi, Silvia & Romani, Simona & Bagozzi, Richard P.
- 1822-1830 Willingness-to-punish the corporate brand for corporate social irresponsibility
by Sweetin, Vernon H. & Knowles, Lynette L. & Summey, John H. & McQueen, Kand S.
- 1831-1838 When consumers doubt, Watch out! The role of CSR skepticism
by Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N.
- 1839-1851 CSR practices and consumer perceptions
by Öberseder, Magdalena & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Murphy, Patrick E.
- 1852-1860 Investor reaction to positive and negative corporate social events
by Groening, Christopher & Kanuri, Vamsi Krishna
- 1861-1869 Employee rights protection and financial performance
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Lau, Antonio K.W. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 1870-1880 Discourses on corporate social ir/responsibility in the financial sector
by Herzig, Christian & Moon, Jeremy
- 1881-1888 Communicating responsibility-practicing irresponsibility in CSR advertisements
by Perks, Keith J. & Farache, Francisca & Shukla, Paurav & Berry, Aidan
- 1889-1895 Corporate social responsibility effects on social network sites
by Jeong, Hyun Ju & Paek, Hye-Jin & Lee, Mira
- 1896-1903 Luxury and sustainable development: Is there a match?
by Achabou, Mohamed Akli & Dekhili, Sihem
- 1904-1914 Corporate social responsibility at the base of the pyramid
by Arnold, Denis G. & Valentin, Andres
- 1915-1921 Seeing through smoke and mirrors: A critical analysis of marketing CSR
by Prasad, Ajnesh & Holzinger, Ingo
- 1922-1927 Effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility policies
by Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C.
- 1928-1936 The CSR bottom line: Preventing corporate social irresponsibility
by Lin-Hi, Nick & Müller, Karsten
- 1937-1944 Corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility: A positive theory approach
by Windsor, Duane
- 1945-1953 Company environmental performance and consumer purchase intentions
by Grimmer, Martin & Bingham, Timothy
- 1954-1963 Competition-motivated corporate social responsibility
by Kemper, Jan & Schilke, Oliver & Reimann, Martin & Wang, Xuyi & Brettel, Malte
- 1964-1969 Innovation and entrepreneurship in knowledge industries
by Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro & Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 1970-1975 Does technological diversification matter to firm performance? The moderating role of organizational slack
by Chen, Yi-Min & Yang, De-Hsin & Lin, Feng-Jyh
- 1976-1982 Can small and medium enterprises benefit from skill-biased technological change?
by Sandulli, Francesco D. & Baker, Paul M.A. & López-Sánchez, José I.
- 1983-1989 Performance analysis of NTBFs in knowledge-intensive industries: Evidence from the human health sector
by Yagüe-Perales, R.M. & March-Chorda, I.
- 1990-1993 Heterogeneous effect of high-tech industrial R&D spending on economic growth
by Wang, David Han-Min & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Liu, Hong-Quan
- 1994-1999 Global-innovation strategy modeling of biotechnology industry
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 2000-2006 Complementarities of internal R&D and alliances with different partner types
by Noseleit, Florian & de Faria, Pedro
- 2007-2016 Industry growth and the knowledge spillover regime: Does outsourcing harm innovativeness but help profit?
by Stanko, Michael A. & Olleros, Xavier
- 2017-2023 Open innovation: Factors explaining universities as service firm innovation sources
by Janeiro, Pedro & Proença, Isabel & Gonçalves, Vítor da Conceição
- 2024-2033 Innovation in public services: The case of Spanish local government
by Gonzalez, Reyes & Llopis, Juan & Gasco, Jose
- 2034-2041 Knowledge for innovation in Europe: The role of external knowledge on firms' cooperation strategies
by Gallego, Jorge & Rubalcaba, Luis & Suárez, Cristina
- 2042-2050 The use of organizational capabilities to increase customer value
by Martelo, Silvia & Barroso, Carmen & Cepeda, Gabriel
- 2051-2059 The pursuit of knowledge transfer activities: An efficiency analysis of Spanish universities
by Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Lafuente, Esteban & Solé, Francesc
- 2060-2070 Innovation in knowledge-intensive industries: The double-edged sword of coopetition
by Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Kraus, Sascha
- 2071-2078 Too close to collaborate? How geographic proximity could impede entrepreneurship and innovation
by Ben Letaifa, Soumaya & Rabeau, Yves
- 2079-2089 Combining effects of internal resources, entrepreneur characteristics and KIS on new firms
by Belso-Martinez, Jose A. & Molina-Morales, F. Xavier & Mas-Verdu, Francisco
- 2090-2101 Influence of intellectual property, foreign investment, and technological adoption on technology entrepreneurship
by Pathak, Saurav & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Laplume, André O.
- 2102-2105 A two-tier business model and its realization for entrepreneurship
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 2106-2115 Regional knowledge production and entrepreneurial firm creation: Spatial Dynamic Analyses
by Lee, In Hyeock & Hong, Eunsuk & Sun, Laixiang
- 2116-2129 Leadership effects on innovation propensity: A two-factor full range leadership model
by Ryan, James C. & Tipu, Syed A.A.
- 2130-2138 Market munificence and inter-firm information sharing: The moderating effect of specific assets
by Shou, Zhigang & Yang, Lihua & Zhang, Qiyuan & Su, Chenting
- 2139-2146 Social value and organizational performance in non-profit social organizations: Social entrepreneurship, leadership, and socioeconomic context effects
by Felício, J. Augusto & Martins Gonçalves, Helena & da Conceição Gonçalves, Vítor
- 2147-2152 Transformational leadership as an antecedent of change-oriented organizational citizenship behavior
by López-Domínguez, Mercedes & Enache, Mihaela & Sallan, Jose M. & Simo, Pep
2013, Volume 66, Issue 9
- 1245-1250 Does marketing research suffer from methods myopia?
by Davis, Donna F. & Golicic, Susan L. & Boerstler, Courtney N. & Choi, Sunny & Oh, Hanmo
- 1251-1254 Visual ethnography: Achieving rigorous and authentic interpretations
by Schembri, Sharon & Boyle, Maree V.
- 1255-1260 Marketing's SEM based nomological network: Constructs and research streams in 1987–1997 and in 1998–2008
by Ramirez, Edward & David, Meredith E. & Brusco, Michael J.
- 1261-1266 Is two-tailed testing for directional research hypotheses tests legitimate?
by Cho, Hyun-Chul & Abe, Shuzo
- 1267-1271 A combinatorial optimization based sample identification method for group comparisons
by Raschke, Robyn L. & Krishen, Anjala S. & Kachroo, Pushkin & Maheshwari, Pankaj
- 1272-1278 Comparing methods to separate treatment from self-selection effects in an online banking setting
by Gensler, Sonja & Leeflang, Peter & Skiera, Bernd
- 1279-1284 Customer value co-creation behavior: Scale development and validation
by Yi, Youjae & Gong, Taeshik
- 1285-1291 Measuring mediating factors in the use of interpersonal sensitivity in organizations
by Lee, Sanghyun & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Kim, Juyoung
- 1292-1297 Multi-group invariance in a third-order factorial model: Attribute satisfaction measurement
by Gonçalves, Helena Milagre Martins
- 1298-1306 “Translating” between survey answer formats
by Dolnicar, Sara & Grün, Bettina
- 1307-1317 Towards a new paradigm of measurement in marketing
by Salzberger, Thomas & Koller, Monika
- 1318-1324 PLS path modeling and evolutionary segmentation
by Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Schlittgen, Rainer & Taylor, Charles R.
- 1325-1331 Multi-sensory sculpting (MSS): Eliciting embodied brand knowledge via multi-sensory metaphors
by von Wallpach, Sylvia & Kreuzer, Maria
- 1332-1337 A soft-computing-based method for the automatic discovery of fuzzy rules in databases: Uses for academic research and management support in marketing
by Orriols-Puig, Albert & Martínez-López, Francisco J. & Casillas, Jorge & Lee, Nick
- 1338-1344 Service quality of frontline employees: A profile deviation analysis
by Malhotra, Neeru & Mavondo, Felix & Mukherjee, Avinandan & Hooley, Graham
- 1345-1352 The integrated mobile advertising model: The effects of technology- and emotion-based evaluations
by Yang, Byunghwa & Kim, Youngchan & Yoo, Changjo
- 1353-1359 A Bayesian network approach to examining key success factors of mobile games
by Park, Hyun Jung & Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 1360-1366 Discovering interest groups for marketing in virtual communities: An integrated approach
by Wang, Kai-Yu & Ting, I-Hsien & Wu, Hui-Ju
- 1367-1374 The moderating role of socio-semantic networks on online buzz diffusion
by Lee, Hyejun & Lee, Dong Il & Kim, Taeho & Lee, Juhyun
- 1377-1388 From significant difference to significant sameness: Proposing a paradigm shift in business research
by Hubbard, Raymond & Lindsay, R. Murray
- 1389-1392 Issues involving the use of significant sameness in testing replications and generating knowledge
by Ball, A. Dwayne & Sawyer, Alan G.
- 1393-1397 The significant difference paradigm promotes bad science
by Hubbard, Raymond & Lindsay, R. Murray
- 1398-1405 Designing research with in-built differentiated replication
by Uncles, Mark D. & Kwok, Simon
- 1406-1408 Research with In-built replications: Comment and further suggestions for replication research
by Evanschitzky, Heiner & Armstrong, J. Scott
- 1411-1419 Generalizing spillover effects of goods and service brand extensions: A meta-analysis approach
by Pina, José M. & Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Lomax, Wendy
- 1420-1426 Stimuli–organism-response framework: A meta-analytic review in the store environment
by Vieira, Valter Afonso
- 1427-1435 Sponsorship and shareholder value: A re-examination and extension
by Deitz, George D. & Evans, Robert D. & Hansen, John D.
- 1436-1447 Customer loyalty to a commercial website: Descriptive meta-analysis of the empirical literature and proposal of an integrative model
by Toufaily, Elissar & Ricard, Line & Perrien, Jean
- 1448-1456 Realizing the value of extensive replication: A theoretically robust portrayal of double jeopardy
by Habel, Cullen & Lockshin, Larry
- 1457-1459 A tale of two cultures: Revisiting journal editors' views of replication research
by Easley, Richard W. & Madden, Charles S. & Gray, Van
- 1465-1472 Mechanisms for stakeholder integration: Bringing virtual stakeholder dialogue into organizations
by Driessen, Paul H. & Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas
- 1473-1483 The multi-layered nature of the internet-based democratization of brand management
by Asmussen, Bjoern & Harridge-March, Sally & Occhiocupo, Nicoletta & Farquhar, Jillian
- 1484-1493 Managing the co-created brand: Value and cultural complementarity in online and offline multi‐stakeholder ecosystems
by Gyrd-Jones, Richard I. & Kornum, Niels
- 1494-1504 How virtual corporate social responsibility dialogs generate value: A framework and propositions
by Korschun, Daniel & Du, Shuili
- 1505-1515 An online discursive inquiry into the social dynamics of multi-stakeholder brand meaning co-creation
by Vallaster, Christine & von Wallpach, Sylvia
- 1516-1527 The dark and the bright side of co-creation: Triggers of member behavior in online innovation communities
by Gebauer, Johannes & Füller, Johann & Pezzei, Roland
- 1528-1540 Consumer roles in brand culture and value co-creation in virtual communities
by Healy, Jason C. & McDonagh, Pierre
- 1544-1549 Hotel marketing strategies in turbulent times: Path analysis of strategic decisions
by Martin, Drew & Isozaki, Mark
- 1550-1558 Social legitimacy versus distinctiveness: Mapping the place of consumers in the mental representations of managers in an institutionalized environment
by Chaney, Damien & Marshall, Roger
- 1559-1567 Do key account managers focus too much on commercial performance? A cognitive mapping application
by Durif, Fabien & Geay, Bénédicte & Graf, Raoul
- 1568-1575 Integrating strategic thinking and simulation in marketing strategy: Seeing the whole system
by Pagani, Margherita & Otto, Peter
- 1576-1586 Mapping competitive prediction capability: Construct conceptualization and performance payoffs
by Lim, Lewis K.S.
- 1587-1590 New research on gambling theory research and practice
by Mizerski, Dick
- 1591-1597 Forgetting the anxiety: Gamblers' reactions to outcome uncertainty
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 1598-1604 Self-medication and pleasure seeking as dichotomous motivations underlying behavioral disorders
by Li, Xiuping & Lu, Qiang & Miller, Rohan
- 1605-1611 Gamblers' habit
by Mizerski, Richard & Mizerski, Katherine & Lam, Desmond & Lee, Alvin
- 1612-1616 Shopping, gambling or shambling? Penny auctions
by Robinson, Stacey G. & Giebelhausen, Michael D. & Cotte, June
- 1617-1622 Permission email messages significantly increase gambler retention
by Jolley, William & Lee, Alvin & Mizerski, Richard & Sadeque, Saalem