Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 67, Issue 12
- 2495-2503 Embrace•perform•model: Complexity theory, contrarian case analysis, and multiple realities
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 2504-2511 A study of the antecedents of slogan liking
by Dass, Mayukh & Kohli, Chiranjeev & Kumar, Piyush & Thomas, Sunil
- 2512-2514 Book essay on “The Dark Side of Transformational Leadership: A Critical Perspective”
by de Villiers, Rouxelle
- 2515-2522 The relevance of holistic website perception. How sense-making and exploration cues guide consumers' emotions and behaviors
by Brunner-Sperdin, Alexandra & Scholl-Grissemann, Ursula S. & Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E.
- 2523-2530 Drivers of importer trust and commitment: Evidence from a developing country
by Saleh, M. Abu & Ali, M. Yunus & Mavondo, Felix T.
- 2531-2541 Transfer mechanisms and knowledge transfer: The cooperative competency perspective
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang & Chu, Mo-An
- 2542-2549 Mentoring across cultures: The role of gender and marital status in Taiwan and the U.S
by Ramaswami, Aarti & Huang, Jia-Chi & Dreher, George F.
- 2550-2558 Mergers & acquisitions research: A bibliometric study of top strategy and international business journals, 1980–2010
by Ferreira, Manuel Portugal & Santos, João Carvalho & de Almeida, Martinho Isnard Ribeiro & Reis, Nuno Rosa
- 2559-2578 Definition and psychometric validation of a measurement index common to website and store images
by Bèzes, Christophe
- 2579-2589 The dynamics of networked power in a concentrated business network
by Olsen, Per Ingvar & Prenkert, Frans & Hoholm, Thomas & Harrison, Debbie
- 2590-2602 Sustainable water storage by agricultural businesses: Strategic responses to institutional pressures
by Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne
- 2603-2610 Keiretsu centrality — profits and profit stability: A power dependence perspective
by Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Gao, Yan & Napshin, Stuart
- 2611-2619 Why negative brand extension evaluations do not always negatively affect the brand: The role of central and peripheral brand associations
by Michel, Géraldine & Donthu, Naveen
- 2620-2627 Exploring the influence of customers' time horizon perspectives on the satisfaction–loyalty link
by Kuppelwieser, Volker G. & Sarstedt, Marko
- 2628-2635 Examining the link between salesperson networking behaviors, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment: Does gender matter?
by Macintosh, Gerrard & Krush, Michael
- 2636-2644 PTE, innovation capital and firm value interactions in the biotech medical industry
by Hsiao, Shu-Hua
- 2645-2656 Talk up or criticize? Customer responses to WOM about competitors during social interactions
by Ranaweera, Chatura & Jayawardhena, Chanaka
- 2657-2665 A new dualistic approach to brand passion: Harmonious and obsessive
by Swimberghe, Krist R. & Astakhova, Marina & Wooldridge, Barbara Ross
- 2666-2675 When luxury advertising adds the identitary values of luxury: A semiotic analysis
by Anido Freire, N.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 11
- 2243-2249 Photo-elicitation: Using photographs to read retail interiors through consumers' eyes
by Petermans, Ann & Kent, Anthony & Van Cleempoel, Koenraad
- 2250-2257 The effect of digital signage on shoppers' behavior: The role of the evoked experience
by Dennis, Charles & Joško Brakus, J. & Gupta, Suraksha & Alamanos, Eleftherios
- 2258-2268 Influence of community design on user behaviors in online communities
by Fiedler, Marina & Sarstedt, Marko
- 2269-2281 Linking corporate logo, corporate image, and reputation: An examination of consumer perceptions in the financial setting
by Foroudi, Pantea & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha
- 2282-2290 Website design quality and usage behavior: Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology
by Al-Qeisi, Kholoud & Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Jayawardhena, Chanaka
- 2291-2298 Experiential product attributes and preferences for new products: The role of processing fluency
by Joško Brakus, J. & Schmitt, Bernd H. & Zhang, Shi
- 2299-2310 Designing corporate brand experience in an online context: A qualitative insight
by Hamzah, Zalfa Laili & Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Othman, Md Nor
- 2311-2323 Corporate heritage identity management and the multi-modal implementation of a corporate heritage identity
by Burghausen, Mario & Balmer, John M.T.
- 2324-2336 Projecting corporate brand image and behavioral response in business schools: Cognitive or affective brand attributes?
by Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Kitchen, Philip J.
- 2337-2345 Trust and the tendency towards multi-unit franchising: A relational governance view
by Griessmair, Michele & Hussain, Dildar & Windsperger, Josef
- 2346-2355 Whom to dismiss? CEO celebrity and management dismissal
by Park, Jong-Hun & Kim, Changsu & Sung, Yun-Dal
- 2356-2367 The complexity of surveying web participation
by Page, Kelly L. & Uncles, Mark D.
- 2368-2375 For our valued customers only: Examining consumer responses to preferential treatment practices
by Xia, Lan & Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 2376-2384 Aggregated or disaggregated information first?
by Lau, Yeng Wai
- 2385-2392 Institutional distance among country influences and environmental performance standardization in multinational enterprises
by Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Fedriani, Eugenio M. & Delgado-Márquez, Blanca L.
- 2393-2402 Strategic intent and performance: The role of resource allocation decisions
by Mariadoss, Babu John & Johnson, Jean L. & Martin, Kelly D.
- 2403-2410 Multilateral alliances and innovation output: The importance of equity and technological scope
by Xu, Shichun & Fenik, Anton P. & Shaner, Matthew B.
- 2411-2418 Trust and controllability in venture capital fundraising
by Kollmann, Tobias & Kuckertz, Andreas & Middelberg, Nils
- 2419-2427 Financial conservatism of private firms
by Bigelli, Marco & Martín-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & Sánchez-Vidal, F. Javier
- 2428-2436 Random regret minimization for consumer choice modeling: Assessment of empirical evidence
by Chorus, Caspar & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Dekker, Thijs
- 2437-2446 The moderating effect of individual level collectivist values on brand loyalty
by Mattison Thompson, Frauke & Newman, Alex & Liu, Martin
- 2447-2455 Consumer responses to mobile coupons: The roles of shopping motivation and regulatory fit
by Khajehzadeh, Saman & Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi
- 2456-2463 Gender and ethnic diversity on boards and corporate information environment
by Upadhyay, Arun & Zeng, Hongchao
- 2464-2472 The effects of online product presentation on consumer responses: A mental imagery perspective
by Yoo, Jungmin & Kim, Minjeong
- 2473-2479 Core employee based human capital and revenue productivity in small firms: An empirical investigation
by Chowdhury, Sanjib & Schulz, Eric & Milner, Morgan & Van De Voort, David
- 2480-2485 Group service recovery strategies effectiveness: The moderating effects of group size and relational distance
by Zhou, Yuanyuan & Tsang, Alex S.L. & Huang, Minxue & Zhou, Nan
- 2486-2493 The fluent online shopping experience
by Mosteller, Jill & Donthu, Naveen & Eroglu, Sevgin
2014, Volume 67, Issue 9
- 1787-1795 Does transparency influence the ethical behavior of salespeople?
by Cicala, John E. & Bush, Alan J. & Sherrell, Daniel L. & Deitz, George D.
- 1796-1805 Examining the role of CSR skepticism using fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis
by Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N. & Saridakis, Charalampos
- 1806-1816 Implications of strategic alliances for earnings quality and capital market investors
by Demirkan, Sebahattin & Demirkan, Irem
- 1817-1823 Effects of perspective taking and entitlement on consumers
by Strong, Carolyn A. & Martin, Brett A.S.
- 1824-1830 Connected consumers' responses to negative brand actions: The roles of transgression self-relevance and domain
by Trump, Rebecca K.
- 1831-1838 Communicating a company's positive impact on society—Can plausible explanations secure authenticity?
by van Rekom, Johan & Go, Frank M. & Calter, Dayenne M.
- 1839-1849 Returns to alliance portfolio diversity: The relative effects of partner diversity on firm's innovative performance and productivity
by de Leeuw, Tim & Lokshin, Boris & Duysters, Geert
- 1850-1856 The moderating effects of gender and inside versus outside sales role in multifaceted job satisfaction
by Rutherford, Brian N. & Marshall, Greg W. & Park, JungKun
- 1857-1869 Managerial legal liability and Big 4 auditor choice
by Chi, Hsin-Yi & Weng, Tzu-Ching
- 1870-1876 Control system diversity: Implications for selling centers
by Murtha, Brian R. & Shervani, Tasadduq A. & Challagalla, Goutam N. & Kirkman, Bradley L.
- 1877-1884 Reverse stigma in the Freegan community
by Nguyen, Hieu P. & Chen, Steven & Mukherjee, Sayantani
- 1885-1893 Consumers' green involvement and the persuasive effects of emotional versus functional ads
by Matthes, Jörg & Wonneberger, Anke & Schmuck, Desirée
- 1894-1903 Old habits die hard: A tale of two failed companies and unwanted inheritance
by Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph
- 1904-1911 Benchmarking sales staffing efficiency in dealerships using extended data envelopment analysis
by Gonzalez-Padron, Tracy & Akdeniz, M. Billur & Calantone, Roger J.
- 1912-1920 When higher prices increase sales: How chronic and manipulated desires for conspicuousness and rarity moderate price's impact on choice of luxury brands
by Hwang, Yookyung & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.
- 1921-1932 Foreign direct investment, institutional quality, economic freedom and entrepreneurship in emerging markets
by Herrera-Echeverri, Hernán & Haar, Jerry & Estévez-Bretón, Juan Benavides
- 1933-1943 Cigarette brand loyalty and purchase patterns: An examination using US consumer panel data
by Dawes, John
- 1944-1952 Killing two birds with one stone: Cross-selling during service delivery
by Patterson, Paul & Yu, Ting & Kimpakorn, Narumon
- 1953-1958 Changing the marketplace one behavior at a time: Perceived marketplace influence and sustainable consumption
by Leary, R. Bret & Vann, Richard J. & Mittelstaedt, John D. & Murphy, Patrick E. & Sherry,, John F.
- 1959-1966 Dependence and effectiveness in the nonprofit-corporate alliance: The mediating effect of objectives achievement
by Lefroy, Kathryn & Tsarenko, Yelena
- 1967-1970 Reviewers are not perfect but could they try harder?
by Min, Kyeong Sam
- 1971-1978 How retailer money-back guarantees influence consumer preferences for retailer versus national brands
by Desmet, Pierre
- 1979-1990 Collaboration strategy decision-making using the Miles and Snow typology
by Lin, Chinho & Tsai, Hua-Ling & Wu, Ju-Chuan
- 1991-1999 The effect of communication practice on deviance among Korean salespeople: The mediating role of intrinsic motivation
by Yoo, Jaewon (Jay) & Flaherty, Karen & Frankwick, Gary L.
- 2000-2007 Linking the formal strategic planning process, planning flexibility, and innovativeness to firm performance
by Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Neubaum, Donald O.
- 2008-2018 How balance theory explains high-tech professionals' solutions of enhancing job satisfaction
by Chang, Man-Ling & Cheng, Cheng-Feng
- 2023-2029 Leveraging sponsorship with corporate social responsibility
by Uhrich, Sebastian & Koenigstorfer, Joerg & Groeppel-Klein, Andrea
- 2030-2038 Transparency and empowerment in an investment environment
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, S.M. Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed
- 2039-2044 Antecedents of mentoring: Do multi-faceted job satisfaction and affective organizational commitment matter?
by Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Feinberg, Richard & Anderson, James G.
- 2045-2051 Is anticipation delicious? Visceral factors as mediators of the effect of olfactory cues on purchase intentions
by Moore, David J.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 8
- 1573-1580 Implications of fast food restaurant concentration for preschool-aged childhood obesity
by Newman, Christopher L. & Howlett, Elizabeth & Burton, Scot
- 1581-1588 Internal and external price search in industrial buying: The moderating role of customer satisfaction
by Homburg, Christian & Allmann, Jan & Klarmann, Martin
- 1589-1594 Category characteristics' effects on brand extension attitudes: A research note
by Hem, Leif Egil & Iversen, Nina Marianne & Olsen, Lars Erling
- 1595-1600 You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online
by Belk, Russell
- 1601-1608 Examining the relationship between language divergence and word-of-mouth intentions
by Van Vaerenbergh, Yves & Holmqvist, Jonas
- 1609-1621 Organizational culture, innovation, and performance: A test of Schein's model
by Hogan, Suellen J. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 1622-1629 Knowledge management and organizational performance in the service industry: The role of transformational leadership beyond the effects of transactional leadership
by Birasnav, M.
- 1630-1637 Relevance of actors in bridging positions for product-related information diffusion
by Pescher, Christian & Spann, Martin
- 1638-1646 The impact of home–host cultural distance on foreign affiliate sales: The moderating role of cultural variation within host countries
by Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Slangen, Arjen & Maseland, Robbert & Onrust, Marjolijn
- 1647-1670 Applying complexity theory to deepen service dominant logic: Configural analysis of customer experience-and-outcome assessments of professional services for personal transformations
by Wu, Pei-Ling & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (.T.C.). & Woodside, Arch G.
- 1671-1678 Risk, uncertainty, and heuristics
by Mousavi, Shabnam & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 1679-1687 Credit card behavior, financial styles, and heuristics
by Shefrin, Hersh & Nicols, Christina M.
- 1688-1699 Consideration-set heuristics
by Hauser, John R.
- 1700-1709 Success from satisficing and imitation: Entrepreneurs' location choice and implications of heuristics for local economic development
by Berg, Nathan
- 1710-1716 Trust or not: Heuristics for making trust-based choices in HR management
by Hu, Zhan & Wang, X.T.
- 1717-1724 Fast and frugal crisis management: An analysis of rule-based judgment and choice during water contamination events
by MacGillivray, Brian H.
- 1725-1732 Making customer relationship decisions: Analytics v rules of thumb
by Persson, Andreas & Ryals, Lynette
- 1733-1743 Pricing by intuition: Managerial choices with limited information
by Rusetski, Alexander
- 1744-1748 The default heuristic in strategic decision making: When is it optimal to choose the default without investing in information search?
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 1749-1757 Retail investors and financial advisors: New evidence on trust and advice taking heuristics
by Monti, Marco & Pelligra, Vittorio & Martignon, Laura & Berg, Nathan
- 1758-1765 Interorganizational imitation heuristics arising from cognitive frames
by Nikolaeva, Ralitza
- 1766-1770 Measuring overconfidence: Methodological problems and statistical artifacts
by Olsson, Henrik
- 1771-1779 Are two interviewers better than one?
by Fifić, Mario & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 1780-1785 Behind and beyond a shared definition of ecological rationality: A functional view of heuristics
by Mousavi, Shabnam & Kheirandish, Reza
2014, Volume 67, Issue 7
- 1311-1320 How may the nature of family firms explain the decisions concerning international diversification?
by Sanchez-Bueno, Maria J. & Usero, Belen
- 1321-1333 Resources and governance in “base of the pyramid”-partnerships: Assessing collaborations between businesses and non-business actors
by Hahn, Rüdiger & Gold, Stefan
- 1334-1341 Differentiating the workforce: The performance effects of using contingent labor in a context of high-performance work systems
by Stirpe, Luigi & Bonache, Jaime & Revilla, Antonio
- 1342-1352 The ‘Leadership–Stakeholder Involvement Capacity’ nexus in stakeholder management
by Waligo, V.M. & Clarke, J. & Hawkins, R.
- 1353-1359 The moderating roles of perceived complementarity and substitutability on the perceived manufacturing difficulty–extension attitude relationship
by Ganesh Pillai, Rajani & Bindroo, Vishal
- 1360-1367 Is the more always better? A comparative study of internal and external integration practices in new product and new service development
by Homburg, Christian & Kuehnl, Christina
- 1368-1375 Now or later: Delay's effects on post-consumption emotions and consumer loyalty
by Chang, En-Chung & Lv, Yilin & Chou, Ting-Jui & He, Qingwen & Song, Zhuozhao
- 1376-1387 Is foreign direct investment productive? A case study of the regions of Vietnam
by Anwar, Sajid & Nguyen, Lan Phi
- 1388-1394 How group efficacy mediates the relationship between group affect and identification
by Lin, Chia-Wu & Lin, Chiou-Shiu & Huang, Pei-Chi & Wang, You-Liang
- 1395-1404 Does servant leadership foster creativity and innovation? A multi-level mediation study of identification and prototypicality
by Yoshida, Diah Tuhfat & Sendjaya, Sen & Hirst, Giles & Cooper, Brian
- 1405-1413 Core self-evaluation and workplace creativity
by Chiang, Yun-Hwa & Hsu, Chu-Chun & Hung, Kuang-Peng
- 1414-1420 Are we overconfident in executive overconfidence research? An examination of the convergent and content validity of extant unobtrusive measures
by Hill, Aaron D. & Kern, David A. & White, Margaret A.
- 1421-1429 Why the proposal of a complex contract may harm or foster a partner's trust
by Praxmarer-Carus, Sandra
- 1430-1438 A longitudinal study of newcomer job embeddedness and sales outcomes for life insurance salespersons
by Cheng, Chia-Yi
- 1439-1446 Retail customers' self-awareness: The deindividuation effects of others
by Uhrich, Sebastian & Tombs, Alastair
- 1447-1454 Dynamics of judicial service supply chains
by López, Luis & Zúñiga, Roy
- 1455-1460 A note on the role of cause type in cause-related marketing
by Lafferty, Barbara A. & Edmondson, Diane R.
- 1461-1467 Characteristics of strong territorial brands: The case of champagne
by Charters, Steve & Spielmann, Nathalie
- 1468-1477 Technological variables and absorptive capacity's influence on performance through corporate entrepreneurship
by García-Morales, Víctor J. & Bolívar-Ramos, María Teresa & Martín-Rojas, Rodrigo
- 1478-1485 New trends in mergers and acquisitions: Idiosyncrasies of the European market
by Moschieri, Caterina & Campa, José Manuel
- 1486-1492 Board structure and role of monitoring committees
by Upadhyay, Arun D. & Bhargava, Rahul & Faircloth, Sheri D.
- 1493-1500 William F. Whyte: Contributions to management
by Ickis, John C.
- 1501-1507 Intended brand associations: Do they really drive consumer response?
by Koll, Oliver & von Wallpach, Sylvia
- 1508-1518 Do customers respond to the disclosure of internal control weakness?
by Su, Lixin (Nancy) & Zhao, Xuezhou (Rachel) & Zhou, Gaoguang (Stephen)
- 1522-1529 Consumers telling consumption stories: Word-of-mouth and retrospective evaluations
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 1530-1536 When and why attribute sorting affects attribute weights in decision-making
by Quaschning, Simon & Pandelaere, Mario & Vermeir, Iris
- 1537-1543 Brand trait transference: When celebrity endorsers acquire brand personality traits
by Arsena, Ashley & Silvera, David H. & Pandelaere, Mario
- 1544-1551 The material-semiotics of fatherhood: The co-emergence of technology and contemporary fatherhood
by Bettany, Shona M. & Kerrane, Ben & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 1552-1558 Beyond brand attitude: Individual drivers of purchase for symbolic cobranded products
by Mazodier, Marc & Merunka, Dwight
- 1559-1566 Associative and dissociative comparative advertising strategies in broadening brand positioning
by Jewell, Robert D. & Saenger, Christina
- 1567-1572 Using imagine instructions to induce consumers to generate ad-supporting content
by Silvera, David H. & Pfeiffer, Bruce E. & Kardes, Frank R. & Arsena, Ashley & Justin Goss, R.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 6
- 1043-1048 Why the self-employed are happier: Evidence from 25 European countries
by Schneck, Stefan
- 1049-1057 On the role of alliance management capability, organizational compatibility, and interaction quality in interorganizational technology transfer
by Leischnig, Alexander & Geigenmueller, Anja & Lohmann, Stefanie
- 1058-1064 An investigation of the black-box supplier integration in new product development
by Zhao, Yushan & Cavusgil, Erin & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 1065-1073 New product portfolio performance in family firms
by Kraiczy, Nils D. & Hack, Andreas & Kellermanns, Franz W.
- 1074-1080 Designing experiences strategically
by Alcántara, Enrique & Artacho, Miguel A. & Martínez, Natividad & Zamora, Tomás
- 1081-1089 The inception of internationalization of small and medium enterprises: The role of activeness and networks
by Ciravegna, Luciano & Majano, Sara B. & Zhan, Ge
- 1090-1098 Measuring consumer-based brand authenticity
by Napoli, Julie & Dickinson, Sonia J. & Beverland, Michael B. & Farrelly, Francis
- 1099-1105 Do XBRL filings enhance informational efficiency? Early evidence from post-earnings announcement drift
by Efendi, Jap & Park, Jin Dong & Smith, L. Murphy
- 1106-1113 The double-edged sword: The positive and negative effects of switching costs on customer exit and revenge
by Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 1114-1122 How price complexity takes its toll: The neglected role of a simplicity bias and fairness in price evaluations
by Homburg, Christian & Totzek, Dirk & Krämer, Melanie
- 1123-1135 Supply chain disruption management: Global convergence vs national specificity
by Revilla, Elena & Sáenz, María Jesús
- 1136-1144 Hair-brained or great-hair business?
by Coleman, Linda Jane & Wu, Pei-Ling & Luther, Raminder
- 1145-1153 From conflict to crisis in collaborative NPD
by Lynch, Patrick & O'Toole, Thomas & Biemans, Wim
- 1154-1161 Advancing the aesthetic middle principle: Trade-offs in design attractiveness and strength
by Giese, Joan L. & Malkewitz, Keven & Orth, Ulrich R. & Henderson, Pamela W.
- 1162-1169 The effects of social justice and stigma-consciousness on gay customers' service recovery evaluation
by Ro, Heejung & Olson, Eric D.
- 1170-1177 Does CEO transformational leadership influence top executive normative commitment?
by Yucel, Ilhami & McMillan, Amy & Richard, Orlando C.
- 1178-1188 Technological opportunism effects on IT adoption, intra-firm diffusion and performance: Evidence from the U.S. and Spain
by Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Bordonaba-Juste, Victoria & Polo-Redondo, Yolanda & Grünhagen, Marko
- 1189-1200 Integrating agency and resource dependence theory: Firm profitability, industry regulation, and board task performance
by Pugliese, Amedeo & Minichilli, Alessandro & Zattoni, Alessandro
- 1201-1208 Social media technology usage and customer relationship performance: A capabilities-based examination of social CRM
by Trainor, Kevin J. & Andzulis, James (Mick) & Rapp, Adam & Agnihotri, Raj
- 1209-1217 Health-related ad information and health motivation effects on product evaluations
by Chrysochou, Polymeros & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 1218-1225 Developing a multidimensional scale of customer-oriented deviance (COD)
by Leo, Cheryl & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah
- 1226-1232 Using diffusion models to forecast market size in emerging markets with applications to the Chinese car market
by Qian, Lixian & Soopramanien, Didier
- 1233-1242 Motivating industrial salesforce with sales control systems: An interactive perspective
by Miao, C. Fred & Evans, Kenneth R.
- 1243-1248 Moderators on international diversification of advanced emerging market firms
by Tsai, Huei-Ting
- 1249-1256 Measuring firm performance: Bayesian estimates with good and bad outputs
by Assaf, A. George & Josiassen, Alexander & Gillen, David
- 1257-1266 Gender disparity in job satisfaction of Western versus Asian managers
by Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin & Senasu, Kalayanee & Yu, Grace B. & Nisius, Amiee Mellon
- 1267-1276 Draining the judiciary bottleneck: A quasi-experiment in improving a government service
by Zuniga, Roy & Murillo, Rodrigo
- 1277-1284 “Systematic combining”—A decade later
by Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik
- 1285-1292 Configurational paths to organizational innovation: qualitative comparative analyses of antecedents and contingencies
by Ganter, Alois & Hecker, Achim
- 1293-1302 Allocating a hybrid retailer's assortment across retail stores: Bricks-and-mortar vs online
by Bhatnagar, Amit & Syam, Siddhartha S.
- 1303-1309 Does telic/paratelic user mode matter on the effectiveness of interactive internet advertising? A reversal theory perspective
by Jung, Jae Min & Hui, Hang Chu (“Michel”) & Min, Kyeong Sam & Martin, Drew
2014, Volume 67, Issue 5
- 657-662 Developmental management: Theories, methods, and applications in entrepreneurship, innovation, and sensemaking
by Huarng, Kun-Huang & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo Enrique
- 663-666 The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions
by Fayolle, Alain & Liñán, Francisco
- 667-672 Relationship marketing management: Its importance in private label extension
by Miquel-Romero, Maria José & Caplliure-Giner, Eva María & Adame-Sánchez, Consolación
- 673-679 Inter-organizational information systems adoption for service innovation in building sector
by Chaparro-Peláez, Julián & Pereira-Rama, Antonio & Pascual-Miguel, Félix José
- 680-685 Internationalization's effect on marketing learning: A study of Syrian firms
by Ibeh, Kevin & Kasem, Laila
- 686-691 Using informal learning for business decision making and knowledge management
by García-Peñalvo, Francisco J. & Conde, Miguel Á.
- 692-697 Organizational learning: Proposal of an integrative scale and research instrument
by Lloria, M. Begoña & Moreno-Luzon, Maria D.
- 698-703 Service innovation: Inward and outward related activities and cooperation mode
by Hidalgo, Antonio & D'Alvano, Luigi
- 704-709 Product resource–capability complementarity, integration mechanisms, and first product advantage
by Ahmadi, Hormoz & O'Cass, Aron & Miles, Morgan P.
- 710-714 Influence factors of trust building in cooperation agreements
by Sánchez de Pablo González del Campo, Jesús David & Peña García Pardo, Isidro & Hernández Perlines, Felipe
- 715-721 Institutional and economic drivers of entrepreneurship: An international perspective
by Simón-Moya, Virginia & Revuelto-Taboada, Lorenzo & Guerrero, Rafael Fernández
- 722-728 Franchisees' trust in and satisfaction with franchise partnerships
by Altinay, Levent & Brookes, Maureen & Madanoglu, Melih & Aktas, Gurhan
- 729-733 Effect of price increases on future intentions of sport consumers
by Calabuig, F. & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Añó, V.
- 734-739 The effects of industry cluster knowledge management on innovation performance
by Lai, Yung-Lung & Hsu, Maw-Shin & Lin, Feng-Jyh & Chen, Yi-Min & Lin, Yi-Hsin
- 740-745 External environment and the moderating role of export market orientation
by Navarro-García, Antonio & Arenas-Gaitán, Jorge & Rondán-Cataluña, F. Javier
- 746-751 The relationship between satisfaction and loyalty: A mediator analysis
by Picón, Araceli & Castro, Ignacio & Roldán, José L.
- 752-757 Innovation at the workplace: Do professional competencies matter?
by Vila, Luis E. & Pérez, Pedro J. & Coll-Serrano, Vicente
- 758-762 Saudi women entrepreneurs: A growing economic segment
by Welsh, Dianne H.B. & Memili, Esra & Kaciak, Eugene & Al Sadoon, Aliyah
- 763-768 Absorptive capacity, innovation and cultural barriers: A conditional mediation model
by Leal-Rodríguez, Antonio L. & Ariza-Montes, José A. & Roldán, José L. & Leal-Millán, Antonio G.
- 769-774 Mediation effect of TQM technical factors in excellence management systems
by Calvo-Mora, Arturo & Ruiz-Moreno, Carolina & Picón-Berjoyo, Araceli & Cauzo-Bottala, Lourdes
- 775-778 Measuring value levers: Experimental and contingent approaches
by Hernández, Penélope & Vila, José
- 779-784 A new quantile regression forecasting model
by Huarng, Kun-Huang & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang
- 785-789 Training strategic thinking: Experimental evidence
by Benito-Ostolaza, Juan M. & Sanchis-Llopis, Juan A.
- 790-794 Statistical formats to optimize evidence-based decision making: A behavioral approach
by Arribas, Iván & Comeig, Irene & Urbano, Amparo & Vila, José
- 795-801 On the evolution of monopoly pricing in Internet-assisted search markets
by García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, Ainhoa & Pereira, Pedro & Pernías-Cerrillo, J. Carlos
- 802-806 Why do consumers purchase goods and services in the informal economy?
by Williams, Colin C. & Martinez-Perez, Alvaro
- 807-812 Is FDI doing good? A golden rule for FDI ethics
by Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan
- 813-818 Value co-creation among hotels and disabled customers: An exploratory study
by Navarro, Susana & Andreu, Luisa & Cervera, Amparo
- 819-824 The study of service innovation for digiservice on loyalty
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 825-829 Entrepreneurship, economic growth, and innovation: Are feedback effects at work?
by Galindo, Miguel-Ángel & Méndez, María Teresa
- 831-836 Latin American firms competing in the global economy
by Carneiro, Jorge & Brenes, Esteban R.
- 837-846 International marketing strategies in industrial clusters: Insights from the Southern Hemisphere
by Felzensztein, Christian & Stringer, Christina & Benson-Rea, Maureen & Freeman, Susan
- 847-855 Differentiation strategies in emerging markets: The case of Latin American agribusinesses
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Montoya, Daniel & Ciravegna, Luciano
- 856-864 Knowledge transfer among the small businesses of a Brazilian cluster
by Hoffmann, Valmir Emil & Lopes, Gisele Silveira Coelho & Medeiros, Janann Joslin
- 865-873 Impacts of technology readiness on emotions and cognition in Brazil
by Ferreira, Jorge Brantes & da Rocha, Angela & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira
- 874-881 Effects of the perceived diagnosticity of presented attribute and brand name information on sensitivity to missing information
by Hernandez, José Mauro C. & Han, Xiaoqi & Kardes, Frank R.
- 882-890 Influence of virtual communities in purchasing decisions: The participants' perspective
by Leal, Gabriela Pasinato Alves & Hor-Meyll, Luis Fernando & de Paula Pessôa, Luís Alexandre Grubits
- 891-899 An exploratory study of environmental attitudes and the willingness to pay for environmental certification in Mexico
by Husted, Bryan W. & Russo, Michael V. & Meza, Carlos E. Basurto & Tilleman, Suzanne G.