Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 65, Issue 10
- 1471-1479 Contributing clarity by examining brand luxury in the fashion market
by Miller, Karen W. & Mills, Michael K.
- 1480-1486 Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand
by Kim, Angella J. & Ko, Eunju
- 1487-1494 From Armani to Zara: Impression formation based on fashion store patronage
by Willems, Kim & Janssens, Wim & Swinnen, Gilbert & Brengman, Malaika & Streukens, Sandra & Vancauteren, Mark
- 1495-1499 Increasing customer equity of luxury fashion brands through nurturing consumer attitude
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Ko, Eunju & Xu, Bing & Han, Yoosun
- 1500-1506 Exploring the Robin Hood effect: Moral profiteering motives for purchasing counterfeit products
by Poddar, Amit & Foreman, Jeff & Banerjee, Syagnik (Sy) & Ellen, Pam Scholder
- 1507-1515 Asymmetrical effects of past experiences with genuine fashion luxury brands and their counterfeits on purchase intention of each
by Yoo, Boonghee & Lee, Seung-Hee
- 1516-1522 Luxury fashion brand consumers in China: Perceived value, fashion lifestyle, and willingness to pay
by Li, Guoxin & Li, Guofeng & Kambele, Zephaniah
2012, Volume 65, Issue 7
- 883-889 You do the service but they take the order
by Chiou, Jyh-Shen & Wu, Lei-Yu & Chou, Szu-Yu
- 890-895 How do brand communities generate brand relationships? Intermediate mechanisms
by Zhou, Zhimin & Zhang, Qiyuan & Su, Chenting & Zhou, Nan
- 896-906 Do suppliers' formal controls damage distributors' trust?
by Sánchez, José M. & Vélez, María L. & Ramón-Jerónimo, María A.
- 907-913 Cash versus incentive compensation: Lawsuits and director pay
by Crutchley, Claire E. & Minnick, Kristina
- 914-921 Internationalization and the IPO performance of new ventures
by LiPuma, Joseph A.
- 922-928 Post-adoption modeling of advanced mobile service use
by Tojib, Dewi & Tsarenko, Yelena
- 929-936 The differing effects of technology on inside vs. outside sales forces to facilitate enhanced customer orientation and interfunctional coordination
by Rapp, Adam & Beitelspacher, Lauren Skinner & Schillewaert, Niels & Baker, Thomas L.
- 937-943 Perceived barriers to career advancement and organizational commitment in sales
by Briggs, Elten & Jaramillo, Fernando & Weeks, William A.
- 944-950 Institutional ownership monitoring and corporate political activity: Governance implications
by Hadani, Michael
- 951-959 Top-management's role in adopting green purchasing standards in high-tech industrial firms
by Yen, Yu-Xiang & Yen, Shang-Yung
- 960-967 Building buyer commitment to the salesperson
by Rutherford, Brian
- 968-976 Dynamic pricing in regulated automobile insurance markets with heterogeneous insurers: Strategies nice versus nasty for customers
by Li, Chu-Shiu & Lin, Chih Hao & Liu, Chwen-Chi & Woodside, Arch G.
- 977-984 Human agency, social networks, and FOSS project success
by Wang, Jing & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali
- 985-992 Emotional expressions in online user reviews: How they influence consumers' product evaluations
by Kim, Junyong & Gupta, Pranjal
- 993-1002 Characteristics of organizational structure relating to hybrid competitive strategy: Implications for performance
by Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Pertusa-Ortega, Eva M. & Molina-Azorín, José F.
- 1003-1009 The entrepreneurial perceptions of strategy makers: Constructing an exploratory path in the pursuit of radical growth
by Neill, Stern & York, Jonathan L.
- 1010-1024 A citation and profiling analysis of pricing research from 1980 to 2010
by Leone, Robert P. & Robinson, Larry M. & Bragge, Johanna & Somervuori, Outi
- 1025-1030 Encouraging innovation in business relationships—A research note
by Mooi, Erik A. & Frambach, Ruud T.
- 1031-1039 Incentives, opportunism and behavioral uncertainty in electricity industries
by Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert
- 1040-1050 Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation
by García-Morales, Víctor Jesús & Jiménez-Barrionuevo, María Magdalena & Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez, Leopoldo
- 1051-1059 A systematic self-observation study of consumers' conceptions of practical wisdom in everyday purchase events
by Mick, David Glen & Spiller, Stephen A. & Baglioni, Anthony J.
- 1060-1066 The reception of my self-experimentation
by Roberts, Seth
- 1067-1072 Experiential analysis of automotive consumption
by Earl, Peter E.
- 1073-1077 Intègraphy: A multi-method approach to situational analysis
by Levy, Sidney J. & Kellstadt, Charles H.
2012, Volume 65, Issue 6
- 717-719 Scientific muddling: Decision making through a Lindblomian lens
by Johnston, Wesley & Low, Brian & Wilson, Timothy L.
- 720-728 Market strategy renewal as a dynamic incremental process
by Martens, Rudy & Matthyssens, Paul & Vandenbempt, Koen
- 729-739 Designerly ways of muddling through
by Kopecka, Jarmila A. & Santema, Sicco C. & Buijs, Jan A.
- 740-744 Entrepreneurship, muddling through, and Indian Internet-enabled SMEs
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Todd, Patricia R. & Johnston, Wesley J. & Granot, Elad
- 745-751 The internationalization process of SMEs: A muddling-through process
by Schweizer, Roger
- 752-757 Muddling through and TV enterprising in Sweden
by Lundin, Rolf A.
- 758-764 Customer information utilization in business-to-business markets: Muddling through process?
by Rollins, Minna & Bellenger, Danny N. & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 765-772 Service infusion as agile incrementalism in action
by Kowalkowski, Christian & Kindström, Daniel & Alejandro, Thomas Brashear & Brege, Staffan & Biggemann, Sergio
- 773-780 Organizational buying as muddling through: A practice–theory approach
by Makkonen, Hannu & Olkkonen, Rami & Halinen, Aino
- 781-787 Value creation by “muddling” in the B2B sector
by Hultén, Peter
- 788-793 A Lindblomian perspective on customer complaint management policies
by Hultén, Peter
- 794-801 Hedonistic rationality: Healthy food consumption choice using muddling-through
by Hausman, Angela
- 802-806 Green power electricity, public policy and disjointed incrementalism
by Low, Brian & Tang, Yiming & Medhekar, Milind
- 807-813 Muddling through in innovation — On incremental failure in developing an engine
by Rehn, Alf & Lindahl, Marcus
- 814-820 Decision-making's impact on organizational learning and information overload
by Bettis-Outland, Harriette
- 821-828 Emergent technologies, network paradoxes, and incrementalism
by Low, Brian & Johnston, Wesley
- 831-839 Interactive TV advertising: iTV ad executional factors
by Bellman, Steven & Schweda, Anika & Varan, Duane
- 840-842 Web advertising: Sexual content on eBay
by Giebelhausen, Michael & Novak, Thomas P.
- 843-848 Web advertising: The role of e-mail marketing
by Ellis-Chadwick, Fiona & Doherty, Neil F.
- 849-854 Print advertising: Executional factors and the RPB Grid
by Huhmann, Bruce A. & Franke, George R. & Mothersbaugh, David L.
- 855-860 Print advertising: White space
by Olsen, G. Douglas & Pracejus, John W. & O'Guinn, Thomas C.
- 861-864 Print advertising: Vivid content
by Fennis, Bob M. & Das, Enny & Fransen, Marieke L.
- 865-868 Print advertising: Type size effects
by Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Presi, Caterina
- 869-873 Consumer perception of taboo in ads
by Sabri, Ouidade & Obermiller, Carl
- 874-879 Print advertising: Celebrity presenters
by Rossiter, John R. & Smidts, Ale
- 880-881 Radio advertising: Blip commercials
by Allan, David
2012, Volume 65, Issue 5
- 579-585 Investigating firm's customer agility and firm performance: The importance of aligning sense and respond capabilities
by Roberts, Nicholas & Grover, Varun
- 586-593 An exploratory examination of shared values in channel relationships
by Kashyap, Vishal & Sivadas, Eugene
- 594-602 Conversations with(in) the collective unconscious by consumers, brands, and relevant others
by Woodside, Arch G. & Megehee, Carol M. & Sood, Suresh
- 603-608 Refund depth effects on the impact of price-beating guarantees
by Desmet, Pierre & Le Nagard, Emmanuelle & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito
- 609-616 Satisfaction with job aspects: Do patterns change over time?
by Spagnoli, Paola & Caetano, Antonio & Santos, Susana Correia
- 617-625 Time-varying production efficiency in the health care foodservice industry: A Bayesian method
by Assaf, A. George & Josiassen, Alexander
- 626-633 Information control, role perceptions, and work outcomes of boundary-spanning frontline managers
by Rigopoulou, Irini & Theodosiou, Marios & Katsikea, Evangelia & Perdikis, Nicholas
- 634-640 Income effects on relative importance of two online purchase goals: Saving time versus saving money?
by Punj, Girish
- 641-647 Post-disaster coping and recovery: The role of perceived changes in the retail facilities
by Liu, Chuanlan & Black, William C. & Lawrence, Frances C. & Garrison, M.E. Betsy
- 648-657 Social identity perspective on brand loyalty
by He, Hongwei & Li, Yan & Harris, Lloyd
- 658-665 Business strategies in the counterfeit market
by Staake, Thorsten & Thiesse, Frédéric & Fleisch, Elgar
- 666-675 Primer in B2B brand-building strategies with a reader practicum
by Glynn, Mark S.
- 676-684 Brand community participation in Taiwan: Examining the roles of individual-, group-, and relationship-level antecedents
by Tsai, Hsien-Tung & Huang, Heng-Chiang & Chiu, Ya-Ling
- 685-691 Self-image congruence in consumer behavior
by Hosany, Sameer & Martin, Drew
- 692-700 Intention superiority perspectives on preference-decision consistency
by Van Kerckhove, Anneleen & Geuens, Maggie & Vermeir, Iris
- 701-707 Nonprofit brand image and typicality influences on charitable giving
by Michel, Géraldine & Rieunier, Sophie
- 708-715 Team member commitments and start-up competitiveness
by Wang, Chun-Ju & Wu, Lei-Yu
2012, Volume 65, Issue 4
- 453-460 The emergence of Consumer Introspection Theory (CIT): Introduction to a JBR special issue
by Gould, Stephen J.
- 461-466 Wake up and smell the coffin: An introspective obituary
by Brown, Stephen
- 467-474 Reflexive introspection on sharing gifts and shaping stories
by Olsen, Barbara
- 478-482 Me/my research/avatar
by Kozinets, Robert V.
- 483-489 Researchers' introspection for multi-sited ethnographers: A xenoheteroglossic autoethnography
by Minowa, Yuko & Visconti, Luca M. & Maclaran, Pauline
- 490-496 Postmodern paradoxes in Thai-Asian consumer identity
by Tiwsakul, Rungpaka Amy & Hackley, Chris
- 497-503 Sustainable consumption: Introspecting across multiple lived cultures
by Banbury, Catherine & Stinerock, Robert & Subrahmanyan, Saroja
- 504-510 Ethnicity introspected: Researchers in search of their identity
by Béji-Bécheur, Amina & Özçağlar-Toulouse, Nil & Zouaghi, Sondes
- 511-519 “Saved!” by Jena Malone: An introspective study of a consumer's fan relationship with a film actress
by Wohlfeil, Markus & Whelan, Susan
- 520-526 Introspecting the spiritual nature of a brand divorce
by Sussan, Fiona & Hall, Richard & Meamber, Laurie A.
- 527-534 Social-networkers of the world, unite and take over: A meta-introspective perspective on the Facebook brand
by Patterson, Anthony
- 535-536 Reliability, mindfulness, and managing healthcare: Introduction to a JBR special section
by Mangiameli, Paul
- 537-546 Mindfulness, reliability, pre-emptive conflict handling, customer orientation and outcomes in Malaysia's healthcare sector
by Ndubisi, Nelson Oly
- 547-554 How job-level HRM effectiveness influences employee intent to turnover and workarounds in hospitals
by Wheeler, Anthony R. & Halbesleben, Jonathon R.B. & Harris, Kenneth J.
- 555-561 Collaborative leadership model in the management of health care
by VanVactor, Jerry D.
- 562-569 Innovation in healthcare: Issues and future trends
by Thakur, Ramendra & Hsu, Sonya H.Y. & Fontenot, Gwen
- 570-578 The cost of mindfulness: A case study
by Hales, Douglas N. & Kroes, James & Chen, Yuwen & Kang, Kyung Woo (David)
2012, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 279-293 Incompetency training: Theory, practice, and remedies
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 294-301 A mutuality perspective of psychological contracts regarding career development and job security
by Ye, Jun & Cardon, Melissa S. & Rivera, Efrain
- 302-310 Consumption in the public eye: The influence of social presence on service experience
by He, Yi & Chen, Qimei & Alden, Dana L.
- 311-316 Impact of positioning strategies on service firm performance
by Blankson, Charles & Crawford, John C.
- 317-324 Ambidexterity and the evolution of knowledge management initiatives
by Filippini, Roberto & Güttel, Wolfgang H. & Nosella, Anna
- 325-332 Implementing online store for national brand competing against private label
by Amrouche, Nawel & Yan, Ruiliang
- 333-339 Cultural differences in imagery generation: The influence of abstract versus concrete thinking
by Liang, Beichen & Kale, Sudhir H.
- 340-346 Unraveling consumer suspense: The role of hope, fear, and probability fluctuations
by Moulard, Julie Guidry & Kroff, Michael W. & Folse, Judith Anne Garretson
- 347-354 Governance mechanisms for mobile service innovation in value networks
by de Reuver, Mark & Bouwman, Harry
- 355-361 A study of competitive dynamics
by Nair, Anil & Selover, David D.
- 362-370 First-mover and incumbency advantages in mobile telecommunications
by Jakopin, Nejc M. & Klein, Andreas
- 371-380 Adoption rationales of new management practices
by Daniel, Elizabeth & Myers, Andrew & Dixon, Keith
- 381-388 Slack resources in team learning and project performance
by Huang, Jing-Wen & Li, Yong-Hui
- 389-401 Organizational coordination, development proficiency, and on-time completion of development and international rollout: A contingency analysis of external environments
by Lee, Keon Bong & Wong, Veronica
- 402-411 Corporate environmental market responsiveness: A model of individual and organizational drivers
by Rivera-Camino, Jaime
- 412-420 Heterogeneity in business groups and the corporate diversification–firm performance relationship
by George, Rejie & Kabir, Rezaul
- 421-428 Relationship learning from organizational knowledge stores
by Yang, Chin-Fang & Lai, Chi-Shiun
- 429-437 Authentic leadership promoting employees' psychological capital and creativity
by Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Cunha, Miguel Pina e
- 438-445 Understanding a firm's openness decisions in innovation
by Drechsler, Wenzel & Natter, Martin
- 446-452 Marketing's reputation and influence in the firm
by Merlo, Omar & Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J.
2012, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 128-136 Managing interaction for learning and value creation in exchange relationships
by Hammervoll, Trond
- 139-150 Roles of actors in combining resources into complex solutions
by Cantù, Chiara & Corsaro, Daniela & Snehota, Ivan
- 153-161 Leveraging knowledge-based resources: The role of contracts
by Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David
- 164-174 Resources prospectively: How actors mobilize resources in business settings
by Finch, John & Wagner, Beverly & Hynes, Niki
- 177-185 Moving resources across permeable project boundaries in open network contexts
by Lind, Frida & Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott
- 188-195 Managing resource interaction as a means to cope with technological change
by Chou, Hsin-Hui & Zolkiewski, Judy
- 198-206 From new-product development to commercialization through networks
by Aarikka-Stenroos, Leena & Sandberg, Birgitta
- 210-217 Interactive resource development in new business relationships
by Gadde, Lars-Erik & Hjelmgren, Daniel & Skarp, Fredrik
- 220-229 Assembling resources when forming a new business
by Ciabuschi, Francesco & Perna, Andrea & Snehota, Ivan
- 232-244 Governance and resource interaction in networks. The role of venture capital in a biotech start-up
by Strömsten, Torkel & Waluszewski, Alexandra
- 247-255 Applying a network level in environmental impact assessments
by Öberg, Christina & Huge-Brodin, Maria & Björklund, Maria
- 258-264 Unchained from the chain: Supply management from a logistics service provider perspective
by Huemer, Lars
- 266-276 Resource interaction in inter-organizational networks: Foundations, comparison, and a research agenda
by Baraldi, Enrico & Gressetvold, Espen & Harrison, Debbie
2011, Volume 64, Issue 12
- 1259-1269 Country-image discourse model: Unraveling meaning, structure, and function of country images
by Brijs, Kris & Bloemer, Josée & Kasper, Hans
- 1270-1280 Competitive advantage through service differentiation by manufacturing companies
by Gebauer, Heiko & Gustafsson, Anders & Witell, Lars
- 1281-1287 Effectiveness of corporate responses to brand crises: The role of crisis type and response strategies
by Dutta, Sujay & Pullig, Chris
- 1288-1295 Empathy as added value in predicting donation behavior
by Verhaert, Griet A. & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 1296-1302 Measurement properties of rankings and ratings
by Coote, Leonard V.
- 1303-1310 Capturing institutional home country conditions for exporting SMEs
by Mogos Descotes, Raluca & Walliser, Björn & Holzmüller, Hartmut & Guo, Xiaoling
- 1311-1319 Transformative green marketing: Impediments and opportunities
by Polonsky, Michael Jay
- 1320-1326 Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework
by Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D.
- 1327-1334 Analytic collaboration in virtual innovation projects
by Ko, Krista K.B. & To, Chester K.M. & Zhang, Z.M. & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Chan, Theresa L.K.
- 1335-1343 Absorptive capacity, innovation, and financial performance
by Kostopoulos, Konstantinos & Papalexandris, Alexandros & Papachroni, Margarita & Ioannou, George
- 1344-1351 Team and organizational resources, strategic orientations, and firm performance in a transitional economy
by Lau, Chung-Ming
- 1352-1360 Institutional investors, shareholder activism, and earnings management
by Hadani, Michael & Goranova, Maria & Khan, Raihan
- 1361-1368 Value relevance of blog visibility
by Hu, Nan & Liu, Ling & Tripathy, Arindam & Yao, Lee J.
- 1369-1376 How social capital and knowledge affect innovation
by Pérez-Luño, Ana & Cabello Medina, Carmen & Carmona Lavado, Antonio & Cuevas Rodríguez, Gloria
- 1377-1382 Philanthropic disaster relief giving as a response to institutional pressure: Evidence from China
by Gao, Yongqiang
2011, Volume 64, Issue 11
- 1151-1156 Asymmetric roles of business ties and political ties in product innovation
by Wu, Jie
- 1157-1161 Innovative capabilities: Their drivers and effects on current and future performance
by Lisboa, Ana & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Lages, Carmen
- 1162-1168 Different determinants at different times: B2B adoption of a radical innovation
by Vowles, Nicole & Thirkell, Peter & Sinha, Ashish
- 1169-1173 Heterogeneous effects of different factors on global ICT adoption
by Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang
- 1174-1177 A comparative study to classify ICT developments by economies
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 1178-1182 Beyond the technology adoption: Technology readiness effects on post-adoption behavior
by Son, Minhee & Han, Kyesook
- 1183-1189 Investigating the roles of online buzz for new product diffusion and its cross-country dynamics
by Chung, Jaihak
- 1190-1194 Effects of social influence on consumers' voluntary adoption of innovations prompted by others
by Kim, Sang-Hoon & Park, Hyun Jung
- 1195-1200 Consumer responses to high-technology products: Product attributes, cognition, and emotions
by Lee, Seunghyun & Ha, Sejin & Widdows, Richard
- 1201-1206 Adoption barriers and resistance to sustainable solutions in the automotive sector
by Wiedmann, Klaus-Peter & Hennigs, Nadine & Pankalla, Lars & Kassubek, Martin & Seegebarth, Barbara
- 1207-1211 Effective employment brand equity through sustainable competitive advantage, marketing strategy, and corporate image
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Jeon, Byung Joo & Jung, Hong Seob & Lu, Wei & Jones, Joseph
- 1212-1217 Driving factors of post adoption behavior in mobile data services
by Choi, Hun & Kim, Youngchan & Kim, Jinwoo
- 1218-1223 Willingness-to-engage in technology transfer in industry–university collaborations
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang
- 1224-1228 Subsidizing technology: How to succeed
by Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro & Peris-Ortiz, Marta
- 1229-1233 Global marketing strategy modeling of high tech products
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 1234-1238 Country-of-origin effects and antecedents of industrial brand equity
by Chen, Yi-Min & Su, Yi-Fan & Lin, Feng-Jyh
- 1239-1244 Valuing customers for social network services
by Joo, Young-Hyuck & Kim, Yunsik & Yang, Suk-Joon
- 1245-1250 Analyzing online customer dissatisfaction toward perishable goods
by Cho, Yoon C.
- 1251-1258 Signaling quality with new product preannouncements: Vaporware and the role of reference quality
by Jung, Heonsoo
2011, Volume 64, Issue 10
- 1017-1024 When electronic management tools work - and don't work - in social-based distribution channels: A study of IT manufacturers and resellers
by Lee, Nick & Gilliland, David I. & Bello, Daniel C. & Osmonbekov, Talai
- 1025-1033 A model of adolescents' online consumer self-efficacy (OCSE)
by Hill, William W. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 1034-1042 Customers acting badly: Evidence from the hospitality industry
by Daunt, Kate L. & Harris, Lloyd C.
- 1043-1051 Deconstructing the notion of blame in corporate failure
by Pal, John & Medway, Dominic & Byrom, John
- 1052-1059 Antecedents of emotional attachment to brands
by Grisaffe, Douglas B. & Nguyen, Hieu P.
- 1060-1066 Emic and etic interpretations of engagement with a consumer-to-consumer online auction site
by Abdul-Ghani, Eathar & Hyde, Kenneth F. & Marshall, Roger
- 1067-1073 Consumer perceptions of third party product quality ratings
by De Maeyer, Peter & Estelami, Hooman
- 1074-1081 Leveraging firm-level marketing capabilities with marketing employee development
by Orr, Linda M. & Bush, Victoria D. & Vorhies, Douglas W.
- 1082-1088 The role of trust in buyer-seller conflict management
by Celuch, Kevin & Bantham, John H. & Kasouf, Chickery J.
- 1089-1096 Customer satisfaction and brand equity
by Torres, Anna & Tribó, Josep A.
- 1097-1103 Human resource flexibility and strong ties in entrepreneurial teams
by Zolin, Roxanne & Kuckertz, Andreas & Kautonen, Teemu
- 1104-1107 Where does business research go from here? Food-for-thought on academic papers in business research
by Geuens, Maggie
- 1108-1115 Investment opportunities and dividend omissions
by Liang, Hui & Moreau, Laura & Park, Jung Chul
- 1116-1127 Burnout processes in non-clinical health service encounters
by Ashill, Nicholas J. & Rod, Michel
- 1128-1130 Dynamic learning and strategic alliances: A commentary essay
by Yaprak, Attila
- 1131-1136 Perspectives on tourism management as covered by Woodside and Martin
by Wu, Wu-Chung & Leong, Aliana (Man-Wai) & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (T.C.)
- 1137-1145 Consortium benchmarking: Collaborative academic-practitioner case study research
by Schiele, Holger & Krummaker, Stefan
2011, Volume 64, Issue 9
- 931-933 Globalization, culture, and marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 934-943 Cosmopolitanism, individual-level values and cultural-level values: A cross-cultural study
by Cleveland, Mark & Erdogan, Seçil & ArIkan, Gülay & Poyraz, Tugça
- 944-950 Materialism through the eyes of Polish and American consumers
by Tobacyk, Jerome J. & Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S. & Socha, Stanislaw & Shows, David & James, Kevin
- 951-957 Culture and personal values: How they influence perceived service quality
by Ladhari, Riadh & Pons, Frank & Bressolles, Grégory & Zins, Michel
- 958-965 Online consumer behavior: Comparing Canadian and Chinese website visitors
by Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie-Odile & Laroche, Michel
- 966-972 Culture and age as moderators in the corporate reputation and loyalty relationship
by Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 973-978 Brand origin and country of manufacture influences on brand equity and the moderating role of brand typicality
by Hamzaoui-Essoussi, Leila & Merunka, Dwight & Bartikowski, Boris
- 979-987 Parental responsiveness and adolescent susceptibility to peer influence: A cross-cultural investigation
by Yang, Zhiyong & Laroche, Michel
- 988-996 Revisiting the substantiality criterion: From ethnic marketing to market segmentation
by Pires, Guilherme D. & Stanton, John & Stanton, Patricia
- 997-1003 Multi-level framework of open source software adoption
by Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong & Wang, Zhongming
- 1004-1010 Entrepreneurial orientation, management commitment, and human capital: The internationalization of SMEs in India
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Todd, Patricia R.
- 1011-1016 Development of intellectual property laws for the Russian Federation
by O'Connor, Thomas S.
2011, Volume 64, Issue 8
- 785-799 General theory of cultures' consequences on international tourism behavior
by Woodside, Arch G. & Hsu, Shih-Yun & Marshall, Roger
- 800-808 How habits, social ties, and economic switching barriers affect customer loyalty in contractual service settings
by Woisetschläger, David M. & Lentz, Patrick & Evanschitzky, Heiner
- 809-815 Strategies to offset dissatisfactory product performance: The role of post-purchase marketing
by Wang, Kai-Yu & Liang, Minli & Peracchio, Laura A.
- 816-822 How does perceived firm innovativeness affect the consumer?
by Kunz, Werner & Schmitt, Bernd & Meyer, Anton
- 823-829 More on the role of switching costs in service markets: A research note
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Davidow, Moshe & Borges, Adilson
- 830-838 TQM and performance: Is the relationship so obvious?
by Corredor, Pilar & Goñi, Salomé
- 839-845 Can minority state ownership influence firm value? Universal and contingency views of its governance effects
by Wu, Hsueh-Liang
- 846-853 The effects of 3rd party consensus information on service expectations and online trust
by Benedicktus, Ray L.
- 854-861 Understanding preferences for motion pictures
by Gazley, Aaron & Clark, Gemma & Sinha, Ashish
- 862-870 Organizational governance and TMT pay level adjustment
by Baixauli-Soler, J. Samuel & Sanchez-Marin, Gregorio
- 871-878 Extending prospect theory cross-culturally by examining switching behavior in consumer and business-to-business contexts
by Marshall, Roger & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (T.C.) & Xu, Yingzi & Nam, Inwoo
- 879-886 The innovativeness of Born-Globals and customer orientation: Learning from Indian Born-Globals
by Kim, Daekwan & Basu, Choton & Naidu, G.M. & Cavusgil, Erin
- 887-888 Scott D.M., Halligan B. Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead. Illustrated. 163 pp. Wiley. $21.95
by Lloyd, Stephen