Journal of Corporate Finance
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcorpfin
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: A. Poulsen
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:corfin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-20 Controlling shareholders, board structure, and firm performance: Evidence from India
by Jameson, Melvin & Prevost, Andrew & Puthenpurackal, John
- 21-35 The effect of sovereign wealth funds on the credit risk of their portfolio companies
by Bertoni, Fabio & Lugo, Stefano
- 36-54 Merger arbitrage short selling and price pressure
by Liu, Tingting & Wu, Juan (Julie)
- 55-71 Are novice private equity funds risk-takers? Evidence from a comparison with established funds
by Giot, Pierre & Hege, Ulrich & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 72-98 The effects of corporate spin-offs on productivity
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Krishnan, Karthik & Nandy, Debarshi K.
- 99-115 Top management ties with board members: How they affect pay–performance sensitivity and IPO performance
by Chahine, Salim & Goergen, Marc
- 116-132 The stock market speaks: How Dr. Alchian learned to build the bomb
by Newhard, Joseph Michael
- 133-156 Do markets anticipate capital structure decisions? — Feedback effects in equity liquidity
by Andres, Christian & Cumming, Douglas & Karabiber, Timur & Schweizer, Denis
- 157-172 Class action lawsuits and executive stock option exercise
by Bradley, Daniel & Cline, Brandon N. & Lian, Qin
- 173-193 Bank lending constraints, trade credit and alternative financing during the financial crisis: Evidence from European SMEs
by Casey, Eddie & O'Toole, Conor M.
- 194-215 Initial uncertainty and the risk of setting a fixed-offer price: Implications for the pricing of bookbuilt and best-efforts IPOs
by Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C.
- 216-230 Share repurchases and institutional supply
by Jared DeLisle, R. & Morscheck, J.D. & Nofsinger, John R.
- 231-250 The effect of securities litigation on external financing
by Autore, Don M. & Hutton, Irena & Peterson, David R. & Smith, Aimee Hoffmann
- 251-268 On the value of restrictive covenants: Empirical investigation of public bond issues
by Reisel, Natalia
- 269-295 Inside debt renegotiation: Optimal debt reduction, timing, and the number of rounds
by Moraux, Franck & Silaghi, Florina
- 296-304 Time trends and determinants of the method of payment in M&As
by Boone, Audra L. & Lie, Erik & Liu, Yixin
- 305-325 Managerial cash use, default, and corporate financial policies
by Arnold, Marc
- 326-344 Political rights and equity pricing
by Boubakri, Narjess & El Ghoul, Sadok & Saffar, Walid
- 345-366 Declining propensity to pay? A re-examination of the lifecycle theory
by Banyi, Monica L. & Kahle, Kathleen M.
- 367-383 Robust determinants of IPO underpricing and their implications for IPO research
by Butler, Alexander W. & Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Kieschnick, Robert
- 384-400 The effect of government quality on corporate cash holdings
by Chen, Deqiu & Li, Sifei & Xiao, Jason Zezhong & Zou, Hong
2014, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-19 Corporate payout policy in dual-class firms
by Jordan, Bradford D. & Liu, Mark H. & Wu, Qun
- 20-35 The effect of interest rate volatility and equity volatility on corporate bond yield spreads: A comparison of noncallables and callables
by Kim, Dong H. & Stock, Duane
- 36-56 Competition and dynamics of takeover contests
by Calcagno, Riccardo & Falconieri, Sonia
- 57-77 Firm size, sovereign governance, and value creation: Evidence from the acquirer size effect
by Humphery-Jenner, Mark & Powell, Ronan
- 78-95 What drives corporate minority acquisitions around the world? The case for financial constraints
by Liao, Rose C.
- 96-123 Management earnings forecasts, insider trading, and information asymmetry
by Kraft, Anastasia & Lee, Bong Soo & Lopatta, Kerstin
- 124-144 Contracts, governance, and country risk in project finance: Theory and evidence
by Byoun, Soku & Xu, Zhaoxia
- 145-163 Ownership and control in Central and Eastern Europe
by Gugler, Klaus & Ivanova, Natalia & Zechner, Josef
- 164-181 Corporate socially responsible investments: CEO altruism, reputation, and shareholder interests
by Borghesi, Richard & Houston, Joel F. & Naranjo, Andy
- 182-200 Capital structure, equity mispricing, and stock repurchases
by Bonaimé, Alice Adams & Öztekin, Özde & Warr, Richard S.
- 201-224 Getting to know each other: The role of toeholds in acquisitions
by Povel, Paul & Sertsios, Giorgo
2014, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-15 Stock repurchases as an earnings management mechanism: The impact of financing constraints
by Farrell, Kathleen & Unlu, Emre & Yu, Jin
- 16-39 Corporate fraud and the value of reputations in the product market
by Johnson, William C. & Xie, Wenjuan & Yi, Sangho
- 40-60 Creditor rights and capital structure: Evidence from international data
by Cho, Seong-Soon & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Suh, Jungwon
- 61-72 Institutional investors as monitors of corporate diversification decisions: Evidence from real estate investment trusts
by Hartzell, Jay C. & Sun, Libo & Titman, Sheridan
- 73-91 Acquisition finance and market timing
by Vermaelen, Theo & Xu, Moqi
- 92-106 Why do firms (not) hedge? — Novel evidence on cultural influence
by Lievenbrück, Martin & Schmid, Thomas
- 107-121 Corporate tax aggressiveness, outside directors, and debt policy: An empirical analysis
by Richardson, Grant & Lanis, Roman & Leung, Sidney Chi-Moon
- 122-139 Product market competition and the value of corporate cash: Evidence from trade liberalization
by Alimov, Azizjon
- 140-154 Golden Parachutes and the Wealth of Shareholders
by Bebchuk, Lucian & Cohen, Alma & Wang, Charles C.Y.
- 155-172 Disagreement and the informativeness of stock returns: The case of acquisition announcements
by Bargeron, Leonce L. & Lehn, Kenneth & Moeller, Sara B. & Schlingemann, Frederik P.
- 173-187 International variation in sin stocks and its effects on equity valuation
by Fauver, Larry & McDonald, Michael B.
- 188-201 Block trade targets in China
by Dong, Liping & Uchida, Konari & Hou, Xiaohong
- 202-215 Can firms learn by observing? Evidence from cross-border M&As
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian & Waisman, Maya
- 216-233 Investor recognition and seasoned equity offers
by Autore, Don M. & Kovacs, Tunde
- 234-250 Exploitation of the internal capital market and the avoidance of outside monitoring
by Cline, Brandon N. & Garner, Jacqueline L. & Yore, Adam S.
- 251-273 CEO age and the riskiness of corporate policies
by Serfling, Matthew A.
- 274-288 Credit lines and leverage adjustments
by Lockhart, G. Brandon
- 289-312 Dividends: Relevance, rigidity, and signaling
by Karpavičius, Sigitas
- 313-341 Financial crisis and bank executive incentive compensation
by Bhagat, Sanjai & Bolton, Brian
- 342-359 The value of firms' voluntary commitment to improve transparency: The case of special segments on Euronext
by Kim, Abby
- 360-375 Decoupling by clienteles and by time in the financial markets: The case of two-stage stock-financed mergers
by Ang, James S. & Ҫolak, Gӧnül & Zhang, Tai-Wei
- 376-386 CEO turnover and the reduction of price sensitivity
by Alderson, Michael J. & Bansal, Naresh & Betker, Brian L.
- 387-402 The risk implications of insurance securitization: The case of catastrophe bonds
by Hagendorff, Bjoern & Hagendorff, Jens & Keasey, Kevin & Gonzalez, Angelica
- 403-418 The effect of banking relationships on the future of financially distressed firms
by Rosenfeld, Claire M.
- 419-434 Excess perks and stock price crash risk: Evidence from China
by Xu, Nianhang & Li, Xiaorong & Yuan, Qingbo & Chan, Kam C.
- 435-454 Stealth compensation: Do CEOs increase their pay by influencing dividend policy?
by Minnick, Kristina & Rosenthal, Leonard
- 455-473 IPO waves and the issuance process
by Boeh, Kevin & Dunbar, Craig
- 474-493 Credit ratings and the choice of payment method in mergers and acquisitions
by Karampatsas, Nikolaos & Petmezas, Dimitris & Travlos, Nickolaos G.
- 494-513 Bias correction in the estimation of dynamic panel models in corporate finance
by Zhou, Qing & Faff, Robert & Alpert, Karen
2014, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-2 Convertible bond financing
by Lewis, Craig M. & Veld, Chris
- 3-20 What we do and do not know about convertible bond financing
by Dutordoir, Marie & Lewis, Craig & Seward, James & Veld, Chris
- 21-37 Convertible debt and investment timing
by Lyandres, Evgeny & Zhdanov, Alexei
- 38-56 Convertible debt and shareholder incentives
by Dorion, Christian & François, Pascal & Grass, Gunnar & Jeanneret, Alexandre
- 57-79 More than meets the eye: Convertible bond issuers' concurrent transactions
by Henderson, Brian J. & Zhao, Bo
- 80-100 Does corporate governance influence convertible bond issuance?
by Dutordoir, Marie & Strong, Norman & Ziegan, Marius C.
- 101-111 Cash-settled convertible bonds and the value relevance of their accounting treatment
by Lewis, Craig & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- 112-134 Determinants of corporate call policy for convertible bonds
by King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Mauer, David C.
- 135-148 In- and out-of-the-money convertible bond calls: Signaling or price pressure?
by Bechmann, Ken L. & Lunde, Asger & Zebedee, Allan A.
- 149-157 Why are conversion-forcing call announcements associated with negative wealth effects?
by Grundy, Bruce D. & Veld, Chris & Verwijmeren, Patrick & Zabolotnyuk, Yuriy
2013, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-22 How does culture influence corporate risk-taking?
by Li, Kai & Griffin, Dale & Yue, Heng & Zhao, Longkai
- 23-38 Investment opportunities and share repurchases
by Boudry, Walter I. & Kallberg, Jarl G. & Liu, Crocker H.
- 39-53 Asymmetric benchmarking of pay in firms
by Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Sharma, Zenu
- 54-70 Demographics of dividends
by Nicolosi, Gina
- 71-87 Institutions, ownership structures, and distress resolution in China
by Fan, Joseph P.H. & Huang, Jun & Zhu, Ning
- 88-107 Equal opportunity rule vs. market rule in transfer of control: How can private benefits help to provide an answer?
by de La Bruslerie, Hubert
- 108-127 How do public companies adjust their board structures?
by Cicero, David & Wintoki, M. Babajide & Yang, Tina
- 128-149 Do cash stockpiles fuel cash acquisitions?
by Pinkowitz, Lee & Sturgess, Jason & Williamson, Rohan
- 150-165 Do senior citizens prefer dividends? Local clienteles vs. firm characteristics
by Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan
- 166-181 Skill differences in corporate acquisitions
by Jaffe, Jeffrey & Pedersen, David & Voetmann, Torben
- 182-195 Reassessing the effect of growth options on leverage
by Ogden, Joseph P. & Wu, Shanhong
- 196-221 The international zero-leverage phenomenon
by Bessler, Wolfgang & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Haller, Rebekka & Meier, Iwan
- 222-239 Can investors restrict managerial behavior in distressed firms?
by Pryshchepa, Oksana & Aretz, Kevin & Banerjee, Shantanu
- 240-266 Legal shareholder protection and corporate R&D investment
by Xiao, Gang
- 267-293 The disciplinary effects of non-debt liabilities: Evidence from asbestos litigation
by Taillard, Jérôme P.
- 294-310 Underperformance of founder-led firms: An examination of compensation contracting theories during the executive stock options backdating scandal
by Carver, Brian T. & Cline, Brandon N. & Hoag, Matthew L.
- 311-331 Business group affiliation, ownership structure, and the cost of debt
by Byun, Hae-Young & Choi, Sunhwa & Hwang, Lee-Seok & Kim, Robert G.
- 332-344 On the strategic use of debt and capacity in rapidly expanding markets
by Leach, J. Chris & Moyen, Nathalie & Yang, Jing
- 345-367 Public policy, entrepreneurship, and venture capital in the United States
by Cumming, Douglas & Li, Dan
- 368-381 Do leases expand debt capacity?
by Schallheim, James & Wells, Kyle & Whitby, Ryan J.
- 382-394 The effect of tougher enforcement on foreign firms: Evidence from the Adelphia perp walk
by Knoeber, Charles R. & Walker, Mark D.
- 395-413 Does political capital create value in the IPO market? Evidence from China
by Liu, Qigui & Tang, Jinghua & Tian, Gary Gang
2013, Volume 21, Issue C
- 1-15 Stock price synchronicity, crash risk, and institutional investors
by An, Heng & Zhang, Ting
- 16-35 Foreign VCs and venture success: Evidence from China
by Humphery-Jenner, Mark & Suchard, Jo-Ann
- 36-50 Share repurchases, catering, and dividend substitution
by Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A. & Lie, Erik & Yang, Sean
- 51-76 Merger waves following industry deregulation
by Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V.
- 77-86 Preferred stock: Some insights into capital structure
by Kallberg, Jarl & Liu, Crocker H. & Villupuram, Sriram
- 87-105 Financial restatements and Sarbanes–Oxley: Impact on Canadian firm governance and management turnover
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Ying
- 106-118 Information spillovers around seasoned equity offerings
by Bradley, Daniel & Yuan, Xiaojing
- 119-135 A paper tiger? An empirical analysis of majority voting
by Cai, Jay & Garner, Jacqueline L. & Walkling, Ralph A.
- 136-152 Cost of government and firm value
by Firth, Michael & Gong, Stephen X. & Shan, Liwei
- 153-179 The effects of management-board ties on IPO performance
by Chahine, Salim & Goergen, Marc
- 180-195 Catering driven substitution in corporate payouts
by Kulchania, Manoj
- 196-215 The effect of stock misvaluation and investment opportunities on the method of payment in mergers
by Di Giuli, Alberta
- 216-234 Venture capital budgeting — Carry and correlation
by Flor, Christian Riis & Grell, Kevin Berg
- 235-251 Securitization of corporate assets and executive compensation
by Riachi, Ilham & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 252-268 Managerial compensation: Luck, skill or labor markets?
by Brookman, Jeffrey T. & Thistle, Paul D.
2013, Volume 20, Issue C
- 1-13 Deal size, acquisition premia and shareholder gains
by Alexandridis, George & Fuller, Kathleen P. & Terhaar, Lars & Travlos, Nickolaos G.
- 14-21 An empirical investigation of corporate bond clawbacks (IPOCs): Debt renegotiation versus exercising the clawback option
by Daniels, Kenneth N. & Hurtado, Fernando Díaz & Ramírez, Gabriel G.
- 22-40 How do share repurchases affect ownership concentration?
by Golbe, Devra L. & Nyman, Ingmar
- 41-58 Corporate capital budgeting and CEO turnover
by Hornstein, Abigail S.
- 59-73 The internal workings of internal capital markets: Cross-country evidence
by Gugler, Klaus & Peev, Evgeni & Segalla, Esther
- 74-93 Debt and taxes: Evidence from the real estate industry
by Barclay, Michael J. & Heitzman, Shane M. & Smith, Clifford W.
- 94-114 The value of “boutique” financial advisors in mergers and acquisitions
by Song, Weihong & Wei, Jie (Diana) & Zhou, Lei
- 115-139 Do multinational and domestic corporations differ in their leverage policies?
by Park, Soon Hong & Suh, Jungwon & Yeung, Bernard
2013, Volume 19, Issue C
- 1-19 Estimating dynamic panel models in corporate finance
by Flannery, Mark J. & Hankins, Kristine Watson
- 20-35 MicroHoo: Deal failure, industry rivalry, and sources of overbidding
by Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard
- 36-55 Technology timing of IPOs and venture capital incubation
by Hsu, Hung-Chia Scott
- 56-77 An international look at the lawsuit avoidance hypothesis of IPO underpricing
by Lin, Hui Ling & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Walker, Thomas John
- 78-94 Product market advertising and corporate bonds
by Nejadmalayeri, Ali & Mathur, Ike & Singh, Manohar
- 95-118 SEO timing and liquidity risk
by Lin, Ji-Chai & Wu, YiLin
- 119-139 Production and hedging implications of executive compensation schemes
by Akron, Sagi & Benninga, Simon
- 140-158 Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions
by Hilscher, Jens & Şişli-Ciamarra, Elif
- 159-180 Customers and cash: How relationships affect suppliers' cash holdings
by Itzkowitz, Jennifer
2012, Volume 18, Issue 5
- 1005-1022 Regulatory induced performance persistence: Evidence from hedge funds
by Cumming, Douglas & Dai, Na & Haß, Lars Helge & Schweizer, Denis
- 1023-1050 The effects of ownership and stock liquidity on the timing of repurchase transactions
by De Cesari, Amedeo & Espenlaub, Susanne & Khurshed, Arif & Simkovic, Michael
- 1051-1064 Do boards know when they hire a CEO that is a good match? Evidence from initial compensation
by Allgood, Sam & Farrell, Kathleen A. & Kamal, Rashiqa
- 1065-1087 Who times the foreign exchange market? Corporate speculation and CEO characteristics
by Beber, Alessandro & Fabbri, Daniela
- 1088-1103 A target's perspective on the effects of ATPs in takeovers after recognizing its choice in the process
by Goktan, M. Sinan & Kieschnick, Robert
- 1104-1120 Do VCs use inside rounds to dilute founders? Some evidence from Silicon Valley
by Broughman, Brian J. & Fried, Jesse M.
- 1121-1142 Impact of the TARP financing choice on existing preferred stock
by Kim, Dong H. & Stock, Duane
- 1143-1167 Entrepreneurs' financing choice between independent and bank-affiliated venture capital firms
by Andrieu, Guillaume & Groh, Alexander Peter
- 1168-1192 Capital structure and large investment projects
by Dudley, Evan
- 1193-1216 Staged investments in entrepreneurial financing
by Dahiya, Sandeep & Ray, Korok
- 1217-1231 Are the bankrupt skies the friendliest?
by Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola
- 1232-1247 Dividend reductions, the timing of dividend payments and information content
by Balachandran, Balasingham & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Theobald, Michael & Vidanapathirana, Berty
- 1248-1268 Shareholder litigation in mergers and acquisitions
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Masulis, Ronald W. & Thomas, Randall S. & Thompson, Robert B.
- 1269-1285 The effect of quarterly earnings guidance on share values in corporate acquisitions
by Koch, Adam S. & Lefanowicz, Craig E. & Robinson, John R.
- 1286-1305 Performance choice, executive bonuses and corporate leverage
by Duru, Augustine & Iyengar, Raghavan J. & Zampelli, Ernest M.
- 1306-1325 Secondary buyouts: Why buy and at what price?
by Wang, Yingdi
- 1326-1336 Convenience in the mutual fund industry
by Cashman, George D.
- 1337-1353 Internal managerial promotions: Insider incentives and CEO succession
by Mobbs, Shawn & Raheja, Charu G.
2012, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 683-689 Taxation and capital structure: Empirical evidence from a quasi-experiment in China
by An, Zhiyong
- 690-700 Asymmetric cash flow sensitivity of cash holdings
by Bao, Dichu & Chan, Kam C. & Zhang, Weining
- 701-716 Complex ownership and capital structure
by Paligorova, Teodora & Xu, Zhaoxia
- 717-726 Does ownership concentration improve M&A outcomes in emerging markets?
by Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Selarka, Ekta
- 727-744 The evolution of boards and CEOs following performance declines
by Easterwood, John C. & İnce, Özgür Ş. & Raheja, Charu G.
- 745-762 Investor protection, taxation, and dividends
by Alzahrani, Mohammed & Lasfer, Meziane
- 763-781 Aggregate volatility risk: Explaining the small growth anomaly and the new issues puzzle
by Barinov, Alexander
- 782-803 Controlling shareholder, expropriations and firm's leverage decision: Evidence from Chinese Non-tradable share reform
by Liu, Qigui & Tian, Gary
- 804-827 Tax avoidance, tax management and corporate social responsibility
by Huseynov, Fariz & Klamm, Bonnie K.
- 828-848 One size does not fit all: Selling firms to private equity versus strategic acquirers
by Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Roosenboom, Peter & Paap, Richard & Teunissen, Tim
- 849-859 Is there a gender gap in CEO compensation?
by Bugeja, Martin & Matolcsy, Zoltan P. & Spiropoulos, Helen
- 860-878 Do firms' relationships with principal customers/suppliers affect shareholders' income?
by Wang, Jin
- 883-903 Can a stock exchange improve corporate behavior? Evidence from firms' migration to premium listings in Brazil
by de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Pennacchi, George G.
- 904-918 Private contracting and corporate governance: Evidence from the provision of tag-along rights in Brazil
by Bennedsen, Morten & Nielsen, Kasper Meisner & Nielsen, Thomas Vester
- 919-933 Do shareholder agreements affect market valuation?
by Carvalhal, Andre
- 934-952 What matters and for which firms for corporate governance in emerging markets? Evidence from Brazil (and other BRIK countries)
by Black, Bernard S. & de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Gorga, Érica
- 953-967 Mandatory dividend rules: Do they make it harder for firms to invest?
by Martins, Theo Cotrim & Novaes, Walter
- 968-979 Payout policy in Brazil: Dividends versus interest on equity
by Boulton, Thomas J. & Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Shastri, Kuldeep
- 980-993 Determinants of corporate debt maturity in South America: Do institutional quality and financial development matter?
by Kirch, Guilherme & Terra, Paulo Renato Soares
- 994-1004 The Brazilian bankruptcy law experience
by Araujo, Aloisio P. & Ferreira, Rafael V.X. & Funchal, Bruno
2012, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 413-432 Internal governance, legal institutions and bank loan contracting around the world
by Ge, Wenxia & Kim, Jeong-Bon & Song, Byron Y.
- 433-450 Corporate investment, government control, and financing channels: Evidence from China's Listed Companies
by Firth, Michael & Malatesta, Paul H. & Xin, Qingquan & Xu, Liping
- 451-475 What drives the valuation premium in IPOs versus acquisitions? An empirical analysis
by Bayar, Onur & Chemmanur, Thomas J.
- 476-495 Market opportunities and owner identity: Are family firms different?
by Cucculelli, Marco & Marchionne, Francesco
- 496-518 The size, concentration and evolution of corporate R&D spending in U.S. firms from 1976 to 2010: Evidence and implications
by Hirschey, Mark & Skiba, Hilla & Wintoki, M. Babajide
- 519-540 Does favorable investor sentiment lead to costly decisions to go public?
by Alimov, Azizjon & Mikkelson, Wayne
- 541-559 Political connections and the cost of equity capital
by Boubakri, Narjess & Guedhami, Omrane & Mishra, Dev & Saffar, Walid
- 560-569 How should firms selectively hedge? Resolving the selective hedging puzzle
by Wojakowski, Rafał M.
- 570-583 The collateral channel: Evidence on leverage and asset tangibility
by Hall, Thomas W.
- 584-597 What happens in acquisitions?
by Fee, C. Edward & Hadlock, Charles J. & Pierce, Joshua R.
- 598-625 Insider trading in takeover targets
by Agrawal, Anup & Nasser, Tareque
- 626-639 Does it cost to be sustainable?
by Humphrey, Jacquelyn E. & Lee, Darren D. & Shen, Yaokan
- 640-663 Endogenous networks in investment syndication
by Wang, Lanfang & Wang, Susheng
- 664-682 Why are firms unlevered?
by Devos, Erik & Dhillon, Upinder & Jagannathan, Murali & Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan
2012, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 207-220 The value of information in cross-listing
by Bris, Arturo & Cantale, Salvatore & Hrnjić, Emir & Nishiotis, George P.
- 221-237 Currency hedging and corporate governance: A cross-country analysis
by Lel, Ugur
- 238-253 Governance reform and IPO underpricing
by Ekkayokkaya, Manapol & Pengniti, Tulaya
- 254-272 The impact of the EU takeover directive on takeover performance and empire building
by Humphery-Jenner, Mark
- 273-290 Risk dynamics surrounding the issuance of convertible bonds
by Zeidler, Felix & Mietzner, Mark & Schiereck, Dirk
- 291-310 CEO pay cuts and forced turnover: Their causes and consequences
by Gao, Huasheng & Harford, Jarrad & Li, Kai
- 311-330 Does property rights protection affect corporate risk management strategy? Intra- and cross-country evidence
by Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping & Zou, Hong
- 331-348 Information precision and IPO pricing
by Zhang, Feng
- 349-372 Is corporate governance risk valued? Evidence from directors' and officers' insurance
by Boyer, M. Martin & Stern, Léa H.
- 373-388 Do Shareholder Tender Agreements inform or expropriate shareholders?
by Bargeron, Leonce L.
- 389-411 Corporate governance in the 2007–2008 financial crisis: Evidence from financial institutions worldwide
by Erkens, David H. & Hung, Mingyi & Matos, Pedro
2012, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-21 Bias in estimating the systematic risk of extreme performers: Implications for financial analysis, the leverage effect, and long-run reversals
by Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C.
- 22-37 Voting with their feet or activism? Institutional investors’ impact on CEO turnover
by Helwege, Jean & Intintoli, Vincent J. & Zhang, Andrew
- 38-64 Managerial personal diversification and portfolio equity incentives
by Hung, Mao-Wei & Liu, Yu-Jane & Tsai, Chia-Fen
- 65-91 Managerial Incentives and the Choice between Public and Bank Debt
by Meneghetti, Costanza
- 92-104 Do they do it for the money?
by Bhattacharya, Utpal & Marshall, Cassandra D.
- 108-123 Bilateral political relations and sovereign wealth fund investment
by Knill, April & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan
- 124-137 Leverage and pricing of debt in LBOs
by Colla, Paolo & Ippolito, Filippo & Wagner, Hannes F.
- 138-150 Do private equity owners increase risk of financial distress and bankruptcy?
by Tykvová, Tereza & Borell, Mariela
- 151-165 Access to private equity and real firm activity: Evidence from PIPEs
by Brown, James R. & Floros, Ioannis V.
- 166-178 Diversification in the hedge fund industry
by Shawky, Hany A. & Dai, Na & Cumming, Douglas
- 179-192 The effects of venture capital syndicate diversity on earnings management and performance of IPOs in the US and UK: An institutional perspective
by Chahine, Salim & Arthurs, Jonathan D. & Filatotchev, Igor & Hoskisson, Robert E.
- 193-205 Private equity portfolio company performance during the global recession
by Wilson, Nick & Wright, Mike & Siegel, Donald S. & Scholes, Louise