Journal of Monetary Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. G. King
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Charles I. Plosser
Robert G. King
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:moneco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-12 How Amsterdam got fiat money
by Quinn, Stephen & Roberds, William
- 13-31 Long-run productivity risk: A new hope for production-based asset pricing?
by Massimiliano Croce, Mariano
- 32-46 Innovation and the trade elasticity
by Rubini, Loris
- 47-61 Machines, buildings, and optimal dynamic taxes
by Slavík, Ctirad & Yazici, Hakki
- 62-78 Income inequality and social preferences for redistribution and compensation differentials
by Kerr, William R.
- 79-94 A macroeconomic approach to corporate capital structure
by Katagiri, Mitsuru
- 95-107 Short and long interest rate targets
by Adão, Bernardino & Correia, Isabel & Teles, Pedro
- 108-123 Do people understand monetary policy?
by Carvalho, Carlos & Nechio, Fernanda
- 124-136 Sufficient information in structural VARs
by Forni, Mario & Gambetti, Luca
- 137-154 Dissent in monetary policy decisions
by Riboni, Alessandro & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco
- 155-163 Is it one break or ongoing permanent shocks that explains U.S. real GDP?
by Luo, Sui & Startz, Richard
- 164-177 Local banking panics of the 1920s: Identification and determinants
by Davison, Lee K. & Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 178-192 Multiproduct firms and price-setting: Theory and evidence from U.S. producer prices
by Bhattarai, Saroj & Schoenle, Raphael
- 193-209 The reservation laws in India and the misallocation of production factors
by García-Santana, Manuel & Pijoan-Mas, Josep
- 210-225 Nominal rigidities, asset returns, and monetary policy
by Li, Erica X.N. & Palomino, Francisco
- 226-240 Understanding long-run price dispersion
by Crucini, Mario J. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan
2014, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-22 Financial innovation, the discovery of risk, and the U.S. credit crisis
by Boz, Emine & Mendoza, Enrique G.
- 23-40 Changes in bank lending standards and the macroeconomy
by Bassett, William F. & Chosak, Mary Beth & Driscoll, John C. & Zakrajšek, Egon
- 41-58 Cyclical fiscal policy, credit constraints, and industry growth
by Aghion, Philippe & Hémous, David & Kharroubi, Enisse
- 59-75 Monetary policy and the cyclicality of risk
by Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, David
- 76-93 Cyclicality of credit supply: Firm level evidence
by Becker, Bo & Ivashina, Victoria
- 94-107 The case for a financial approach to money demand
by Ragot, Xavier
- 108-122 Adverse selection and moral hazard: Quantitative implications for unemployment insurance
by Fuller, David L.
- 123-133 Match efficiency and firms' hiring standards
by Sedláček, Petr
2014, Volume 61, Issue C
- 2-22 Can structural reforms help Europe?
by Eggertsson, Gauti & Ferrero, Andrea & Raffo, Andrea
- 32-50 Voluntary sovereign debt exchanges
by Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo & Sosa Padilla, César
- 53-73 Sovereign risk and belief-driven fluctuations in the euro area
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Kuester, Keith & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot J.
- 78-109 A real options perspective on the future of the Euro
by Alvarez, Fernando & Dixit, Avinash
- 114-142 Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: Creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects
by Broner, Fernando & Erce, Aitor & Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume
- 148-166 Fiscal discriminations in three wars
by Hall, George J. & Sargent, Thomas J.
2013, Volume 60, Issue 8
- 887-899 Wage rigidity and job creation
by Haefke, Christian & Sonntag, Marcus & van Rens, Thijs
- 900-916 Precautionary money demand in a business-cycle model
by Telyukova, Irina A. & Visschers, Ludo
- 917-935 Housing, mortgage bailout guarantees and the macro economy
by Jeske, Karsten & Krueger, Dirk & Mitman, Kurt
- 936-949 Global liquidity trap
by Fujiwara, Ippei & Nakajima, Tomoyuki & Sudo, Nao & Teranishi, Yuki
- 950-966 Monetary policy matters: Evidence from new shocks data
by Barakchian, S. Mahdi & Crowe, Christopher
- 967-982 Inattentive professional forecasters
by Andrade, Philippe & Le Bihan, Hervé
- 983-995 Intangible investment and Ramsey capital taxation
by Conesa, Juan C. & Domínguez, Begoña
2013, Volume 60, Issue 7
- 753-770 The demand of liquid assets with uncertain lumpy expenditures
by Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco
- 771-788 Risk, uncertainty and monetary policy
by Bekaert, Geert & Hoerova, Marie & Lo Duca, Marco
- 789-805 Financial constraints, endogenous markups, and self-fulfilling equilibria
by Benhabib, Jess & Wang, Pengfei
- 806-820 Learning and price volatility in duopoly models of resource depletion
by Ellison, Martin & Scott, Andrew
- 821-834 Lumpy investment and the monetary transmission mechanism
by Reiter, Michael & Sveen, Tommy & Weinke, Lutz
- 835-853 Why don't Lenders renegotiate more home mortgages? Redefaults, self-cures and securitization
by Adelino, Manuel & Gerardi, Kristopher & Willen, Paul S.
- 854-870 The equilibrium effect of fundamentals on house prices and rents
by Sommer, Kamila & Sullivan, Paul & Verbrugge, Randal
- 871-886 Downward wage rigidity and business cycle asymmetries
by Abbritti, Mirko & Fahr, Stephan
2013, Volume 60, Issue 6
- 613-631 Globally correlated nominal fluctuations
by Henriksen, Espen & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman
- 632-649 Self-enforcing stochastic monitoring and the separation of claims
by Cole, Harold L.
- 650-666 How important is intra-household risk sharing for savings and labor supply?
by Ortigueira, Salvador & Siassi, Nawid
- 667-682 Structural change in an open economy
by Uy, Timothy & Yi, Kei-Mu & Zhang, Jing
- 683-703 Financial frictions on capital allocation: A transmission mechanism of TFP fluctuations
by Chen, Kaiji & Song, Zheng
- 704-719 ‘Wait-and-See’ business cycles?
by Bachmann, Rüdiger & Bayer, Christian
- 720-736 Durable goods, financial frictions, and business cycles in emerging economies
by Álvarez-Parra, Fernando & Brandao-Marques, Luis & Toledo, Manuel
- 737-751 Long run productivity risk and aggregate investment
by Favilukis, Jack & Lin, Xiaoji
2013, Volume 60, Issue 5
- 493-510 Systemic sovereign credit risk: Lessons from the U.S. and Europe
by Ang, Andrew & Longstaff, Francis A.
- 517-530 Local deficits and local jobs: Can US states stabilize their own economies?
by Carlino, Gerald A. & Inman, Robert P.
- 535-549 The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Solely a government jobs program?
by Conley, Timothy G. & Dupor, Bill
- 554-567 The impact of unions on municipal elections and urban fiscal policies
by Sieg, Holger & Wang, Yu
- 571-587 Vertical fiscal imbalances and fiscal performance in advanced economies
by Eyraud, Luc & Lusinyan, Lusine
- 593-608 Tax-subsidized underpricing: The market for Build America Bonds
by Cestau, Dario & Green, Richard C. & Schürhoff, Norman
2013, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 383-390 Incentive-feasible deflation
by Andolfatto, David
- 391-407 An expectations-driven interpretation of the “Great Recession”
by Gunn, Christopher M. & Johri, Alok
- 408-425 Information manipulation and rational investment booms and busts
by Kumar, Praveen & Langberg, Nisan
- 426-438 Liquidity and asset prices: A new monetarist approach
by Li, Ying-Syuan & Li, Yiting
- 439-458 Monetary policy and regional availability of debt financing
by Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Lei
- 459-473 Factor-eliminating technical change
by Peretto, Pietro F. & Seater, John J.
- 474-491 A sentiment-based explanation of the forward premium puzzle
by Yu, Jianfeng
2013, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 311-324 Capital regulation and monetary policy with fragile banks
by Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester
- 325-339 Government investment and the stock market
by Belo, Frederico & Yu, Jianfeng
- 340-350 Identification-robust analysis of DSGE and structural macroeconomic models
by Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral
- 351-366 The investment manifesto
by Lin, Xiaoji & Zhang, Lu
- 367-382 Modernization of agriculture and long-term growth
by Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhu, Xiaodong
2013, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 139-151 Fraud deterrence in dynamic Mirrleesian economies
by Armenter, Roc & Mertens, Thomas M.
- 152-165 Online and official price indexes: Measuring Argentina's inflation
by Cavallo, Alberto
- 166-183 The great increase in relative wage volatility in the United States
by Champagne, Julien & Kurmann, André
- 184-202 What explains schooling differences across countries?
by Córdoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla
- 203-220 Macroeconomic determinants of stock volatility and volatility premiums
by Corradi, Valentina & Distaso, Walter & Mele, Antonio
- 221-238 Housing and debt over the life cycle and over the business cycle
by Iacoviello, Matteo & Pavan, Marina
- 239-254 How big (small?) are fiscal multipliers?
by Ilzetzki, Ethan & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Végh, Carlos A.
- 255-274 Is newer better? Penn World Table Revisions and their impact on growth estimates
by Johnson, Simon & Larson, William & Papageorgiou, Chris & Subramanian, Arvind
- 275-294 Liquidity and asset-market dynamics
by Rocheteau, Guillaume & Wright, Randall
- 295-309 Inflation ambiguity and the term structure of U.S. Government bonds
by Ulrich, Maxim
2013, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-20 Trade wedges, inventories, and international business cycles
by Alessandria, George & Kaboski, Joseph & Midrigan, Virgiliu
- 25-38 Exchange rate pass-through and credit constraints
by Strasser, Georg
- 42-62 Capital mobility and international sharing of cyclical risk
by Bengui, Julien & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Quadrini, Vincenzo
- 66-85 Global implications of national unconventional policies
by Dedola, Luca & Karadi, Peter & Lombardo, Giovanni
- 92-108 Capital flows under moral hazard
by Tsyrennikov, Viktor
- 113-133 Gross capital flows: Dynamics and crises
by Broner, Fernando & Didier, Tatiana & Erce, Aitor & Schmukler, Sergio L.
2012, Volume 59, Issue S
- S1-S16 Dealing with consumer default: Bankruptcy vs garnishment
by Chatterjee, Satyajit & Gordon, Grey
- S17-S34 Financial crises, bank risk exposure and government financial policy
by Gertler, Mark & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Queralto, Albert
- S35-S49 Business cycle variation in the risk-return trade-off
by Lustig, Hanno & Verdelhan, Adrien
- S50-S64 Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession
by Oh, Hyunseung & Reis, Ricardo
- S65-S77 Wage rigidities and jobless recoveries
by Shimer, Robert
2012, Volume 59, Issue 8
- 703-720 Globalization and individual gains from trade
by Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada
- 721-737 Liquidity, innovation and growth
by Berentsen, Aleksander & Rojas Breu, Mariana & Shi, Shouyong
- 738-750 Robust animal spirits
by Bidder, R.M. & Smith, M.E.
- 751-768 Consumption smoothing and portfolio rebalancing: The effects of adjustment costs
by Bonaparte, Yosef & Cooper, Russell & Zhu, Guozhong
- 769-783 Time variation in U.S. wage dynamics
by Hofmann, Boris & Peersman, Gert & Straub, Roland
- 784-797 Money and asset prices with uninsurable risks
by Jacquet, Nicolas L. & Tan, Serene
- 798-814 Big locational unemployment differences despite high labor mobility
by Lkhagvasuren, Damba
- 815-825 Money is an experience good: Competition and trust in the private provision of money
by Marimon, Ramon & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro
- 826-846 Methods versus substance: Measuring the effects of technology shocks
by Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor & Schorfheide, Frank & Fuentes-Albero, Cristina & Kryshko, Maxym & Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül
2012, Volume 59, Issue 7
- 599-611 Dividend and capital gains taxation under incomplete markets
by Anagnostopoulos, Alexis & Cárceles-Poveda, Eva & Lin, Danmo
- 612-621 The essentiality of money in environments with centralized trade
by Araujo, Luis & Camargo, Braz & Minetti, Raoul & Puzzello, Daniela
- 622-633 Short-run money demand
by Ball, Laurence
- 634-648 The term structure of interest rates in a DSGE model with recursive preferences
by van Binsbergen, Jules H. & Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Koijen, Ralph S.J. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan
- 649-669 Was the emergence of the international gold standard expected? Evidence from Indian Government securities
by Flandreau, Marc & Oosterlinck, Kim
- 670-685 Firm entry, markups and the monetary transmission mechanism
by Lewis, Vivien & Poilly, Céline
- 686-702 A quantitative analysis of unemployment benefit extensions
by Nakajima, Makoto
2012, Volume 59, Issue 6
- 533-549 Firm dynamics and financial development
by Arellano, Cristina & Bai, Yan & Zhang, Jing
- 550-564 Accounting for development through investment prices
by Armenter, Roc & Lahiri, Amartya
- 565-580 Inequality risk premia
by Johnson, Timothy C.
- 581-597 Measuring prior sensitivity and prior informativeness in large Bayesian models
by Müller, Ulrich K.
2012, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 401-416 The market price of fiscal uncertainty
by Croce, Mariano M. & Nguyen, Thien T. & Schmid, Lukas
- 422-445 Three types of ambiguity
by Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J.
- 449-465 Monetary policy under financial uncertainty
by Williams, Noah
- 468-487 Robustly optimal monetary policy in a microfounded New Keynesian model
by Adam, Klaus & Woodford, Michael
- 493-507 Ambiguity shifts and the 2007–2008 financial crisis
by Boyarchenko, Nina
- 512-527 Robust policymaking in the face of sudden stops
by Young, Eric R.
2012, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 319-335 Aggregate implications of micro asset market segmentation
by Edmond, Chris & Weill, Pierre-Olivier
- 336-351 Fire sales and the financial accelerator
by Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David
- 352-369 Joint-search theory: New opportunities and new frictions
by Guler, Bulent & Guvenen, Fatih & Violante, Giovanni L.
- 370-380 What explains the lagged-investment effect?
by Eberly, Janice & Rebelo, Sergio & Vincent, Nicolas
- 381-392 Lumpiness, capital adjustment costs and investment dynamics
by Fiori, Giuseppe
- 393-400 On quality bias and inflation targets
by Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín
2012, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 215-234 Consumption, government spending, and the real exchange rate
by Ravn, Morten O. & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín
- 235-249 Confidence and the transmission of government spending shocks
by Bachmann, Rüdiger & Sims, Eric R.
- 250-268 The value of fiscal discipline for oil-exporting countries
by Pieschacón, Anamaría
- 269-285 Management matters
by Alexopoulos, Michelle & Tombe, Trevor
- 286-302 Financial structure, informality and development
by D'Erasmo, Pablo N. & Moscoso Boedo, Hernan J.
- 303-317 Intangible capital, relative asset shortages and bubbles
by Giglio, Stefano & Severo, Tiago
2012, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 135-149 Imperfect credibility and the zero lower bound
by Bodenstein, Martin & Hebden, James & Nunes, Ricardo
- 150-165 Comparative advantage and unemployment
by Bils, Mark & Chang, Yongsung & Kim, Sun-Bin
- 166-179 Structural change and financing constraints
by Ilyina, Anna & Samaniego, Roberto
- 180-195 Monetary policy and labor market frictions: A tax interpretation
by Ravenna, Federico & Walsh, Carl E.
- 196-213 Immigration, remittances and business cycles
by Mandelman, Federico S. & Zlate, Andrei
2012, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-18 Labor market flows in the cross section and over time
by Davis, Steven J. & Faberman, R. Jason & Haltiwanger, John
- 24-36 Housing and the labor market: Time to move and aggregate unemployment
by Rupert, Peter & Wasmer, Etienne
- 40-56 Aggregate hours worked in OECD countries: New measurement and implications for business cycles
by Ohanian, Lee E. & Raffo, Andrea
- 64-79 Transitions in the German labor market: Structure and crisis
by Krause, Michael U. & Uhlig, Harald
- 84-107 Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis
by Erosa, Andrés & Fuster, Luisa & Kambourov, Gueorgui
- 111-128 Taxing women: A macroeconomic analysis
by Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo
2011, Volume 58, Issue 6
- 537-550 Are central banks' projections meaningful?
by Galí, Jordi
- 551-563 Credit reallocation
by Herrera, Ana Maria & Kolar, Marek & Minetti, Raoul
- 564-577 General-equilibrium effects of investment tax incentives
by Edge, Rochelle M. & Rudd, Jeremy B.
- 578-589 Nominal shocks in monopolistically competitive markets: An experiment
by Davis, Douglas & Korenok, Oleg
- 590-600 Relationship lending and the transmission of monetary policy
by Hachem, Kinda
- 601-615 Financial crises and labor market turbulence
by Pratap, Sangeeta & Quintin, Erwan
- 616-631 Emerging market business cycles: Learning about the trend
by Boz, Emine & Daude, Christian & Bora Durdu, C.
- 632-645 Which workers get insurance within the firm?
by Lagakos, David & Ordoñez, Guillermo L.
- 646-665 Distributional dynamics under smoothly state-dependent pricing
by Costain, James & Nakov, Anton
- 666-680 Productivity growth, on-the-job search, and unemployment
by Miyamoto, Hiroaki & Takahashi, Yuya
2011, Volume 58, Issue 5
- 415-431 The mechanics of a graceful exit: Interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market
by Bech, Morten L. & Klee, Elizabeth
- 436-447 A model of liquidity hoarding and term premia in inter-bank markets
by Acharya, Viral V. & Skeie, David
- 453-470 Complexity, concentration and contagion
by Gai, Prasanna & Haldane, Andrew & Kapadia, Sujit
- 480-494 Monetary policy and corporate default
by Bhamra, Harjoat S. & Fisher, Adlai J. & Kuehn, Lars-Alexander
- 498-514 Did the Federal Reserve's MBS purchase program lower mortgage rates?
by Hancock, Diana & Passmore, Wayne
- 518-531 Securitization markets and central banking: An evaluation of the term asset-backed securities loan facility
by Campbell, Sean & Covitz, Daniel & Nelson, William & Pence, Karen
2011, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 305-327 The Laffer curve revisited
by Trabandt, Mathias & Uhlig, Harald
- 328-344 Sectoral Phillips curves and the aggregate Phillips curve
by Imbs, Jean & Jondeau, Eric & Pelgrin, Florian
- 345-361 Business cycle measurement with some theory
by Canova, Fabio & Paustian, Matthias
- 362-372 Business cycle co-movement: Evidence from the Great Depression
by Mathy, Gabriel P. & Meissner, Christopher M.
- 373-386 Imperfect information, multiple shocks, and policy's signaling role
by Berkelmans, Leon
- 387-399 Resources, innovation and growth in the global economy
by Peretto, Pietro F. & Valente, Simone
- 400-414 Plant-level nonconvex output adjustment and aggregate fluctuations
by Šustek, Roman
2011, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 191-205 Payments and liquidity under adverse selection
by Rocheteau, Guillaume
- 206-219 Customer markets and the welfare effects of monetary policy
by Söderberg, Johan
- 220-233 Price setting in forward-looking customer markets
by Nakamura, Emi & Steinsson, Jón
- 234-247 Dynamic monetary–fiscal interactions and the role of monetary conservatism
by Niemann, Stefan
- 248-261 Optimal disinflation in new Keynesian models
by Hagedorn, Marcus
- 262-272 Did gold-standard adherence reduce sovereign capital costs?
by Alquist, Ron & Chabot, Benjamin
- 273-289 News shocks and business cycles
by Barsky, Robert B. & Sims, Eric R.
- 290-304 Aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data
by Mayoral, Laura & Dolores Gadea, María
2011, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 84-97 Gold rush fever in business cycles
by Beaudry, Paul & Collard, Fabrice & Portier, Franck
- 98-116 Money and capital
by Aruoba, S. Boragan & Waller, Christopher J. & Wright, Randall
- 117-131 Putty-clay technology and stock market volatility
by Gourio, François
- 132-145 On the joint determination of fiscal and monetary policy
by Martin, Fernando M.
- 146-155 Inattention, wealth inequality and equilibrium asset prices
by Finocchiaro, Daria
- 156-171 Cointegrated TFP processes and international business cycles
by Rabanal, Pau & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan F. & Tuesta, Vicente
- 172-182 Production, hidden action, and the payment system
by Gu, Chao & Guzman, Mark & Haslag, Joseph
- 183-189 Review of Allan H. Meltzer's A history of the Federal Reserve, Volume 2, University of Chicago Press, 2009
by Taylor, John B.
2011, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-12 Central banking in the credit turmoil: An assessment of Federal Reserve practice
by Goodfriend, Marvin
- 13-16 Discussion of goodfriend
by Ohanian, Lee E.
- 17-34 A model of unconventional monetary policy
by Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter
- 35-38 Discussion of Gertler and Karadi: A model of unconventional monetary policy
by Cole, Harold
- 39-48 Politics and the Fed
by Meltzer, Allan H.
- 49-53 Comment on: "Politics and the Fed" by Allan H. Meltzer
by Hess, Gregory D.
- 54-79 The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetarypolicy
by Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael
- 80-82 Comment on: "The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetary policy"
by Dellas, Harris
2010, Volume 57, Issue 8
- 913-930 Asset prices and liquidity in an exchange economy
by Lagos, Ricardo
- 931-948 Redistributive shocks and productivity shocks
by Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor & Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül
- 949-958 Taxes, transfers and employment in an incomplete markets model
by Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge & Rogerson, Richard
- 959-974 Labor-dependent capital income taxation
by Kitao, Sagiri
- 975-987 House prices and risk sharing
by Hryshko, Dmytro & José Luengo-Prado, María & Sørensen, Bent E.
- 988-999 Measuring consumption smoothing in CEX data
by Gervais, Martin & Klein, Paul
- 1000-1012 Government investment and fiscal stimulus
by Leeper, Eric M. & Walker, Todd B. & Yang, Shu-Chun S.
- 1013-1025 Productivity and unemployment over the business cycle
by Barnichon, Regis
- 1026-1037 The paradox of interest rates of the Greenback Era: A reexamination
by Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr
- 1038-1048 Endogenous nominal rigidities and monetary policy
by Kimura, Takeshi & Kurozumi, Takushi
- 1049-1061 Intrinsic inflation persistence
by Sheedy, Kevin D.
2010, Volume 57, Issue 7
- 769-784 Understanding gross worker flows across U.S. states
by Coen-Pirani, Daniele