Journal of Monetary Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. G. King
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Robert G. King
Charles I. Plosser
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:moneco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 53, Issue 8
2006, Volume 53, Issue 7
- 1235-1257 Inflation and output dynamics with state-dependent pricing decisions
by Burstein, Ariel T.
- 1259-1295 Cross-border trading as a mechanism for implicit capital flight: ADRs and the Argentine crisis
by Auguste, Sebastian & Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Kamil, Herman & Tesar, Linda L.
- 1297-1326 U.S. real exchange rate fluctuations and relative price fluctuations
by Betts, Caroline M. & Kehoe, Timothy J.
- 1327-1339 Did sunspot forces cause the Great Depression?
by Harrison, Sharon G. & Weder, Mark
- 1341-1359 Optimal monetary policy with durable consumption goods
by Erceg, Christopher & Levin, Andrew
- 1361-1376 Price-level versus inflation targeting
by Vestin, David
- 1377-1393 Taylor rules and the term structure
by Favero, Carlo A.
- 1395-1408 Estimating monetary policy effects when interest rates are close to zero
by Iwata, Shigeru & Wu, Shu
- 1409-1424 The expectations hypothesis of the term structure when interest rates are close to zero
by Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 1425-1450 On the optimal progressivity of the income tax code
by Conesa, Juan Carlos & Krueger, Dirk
- 1451-1472 Reconciling conflicting evidence on the elasticity of intertemporal substitution: A macroeconomic perspective
by Guvenen, Fatih
- 1473-1492 Buffer stock saving in retirement accounts
by Love, David
- 1493-1508 Risk sharing across generations without publicly owned equities
by Smetters, Kent
- 1509-1539 Durables, nondurables, down payments and consumption excesses
by Jose Luengo-Prado, Maria
- 1541-1553 A competitive model of the informal sector
by Amaral, Pedro S. & Quintin, Erwan
- 1555-1569 Organizational capital, technology adoption and the productivity slowdown
by Samaniego, Roberto M.
- 1571-1591 Information, learning, and the stability of fiat money
by Araujo, Luis & Camargo, Braz
- 1593-1611 Alternative central bank credit policies for liquidity provision in a model of payments
by Mills, David Jr.
- 1613-1629 Bank panics and the endogeneity of central banking
by Gorton, Gary & Huang, Lixin
- 1631-1660 Does the Basle Capital Accord reduce bank fragility? An assessment of the value-at-risk approach
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M.
- 1661-1691 Competitive risk sharing contracts with one-sided commitment
by Krueger, Dirk & Uhlig, Harald
- 1693-1715 Efficient monetary allocations and the illiquidity of bonds
by Boel, Paola & Camera, Gabriele
- 1717-1739 Time series decomposition and measurement of business cycles, trends and growth cycles
by Zarnowitz, Victor & Ozyildirim, Ataman
2006, Volume 53, Issue 6
- 1095-1115 Idiosyncratic production risk, growth and the business cycle
by Angeletos, George-Marios & Calvet, Laurent-Emmanuel
- 1117-1134 Adverse selection and the financial accelerator
by House, Christopher L.
- 1135-1160 Data revisions and the identification of monetary policy shocks
by Croushore, Dean & Evans, Charles L.
- 1161-1176 Time-to-build, monetary shocks, and aggregate fluctuations
by Casares, Miguel
- 1177-1195 Interest rate corridors and reserves
by Whitesell, William
- 1197-1223 Price dispersion, information and learning
by Araujo, Luis & Shevchenko, Andrei
- 1225-1234 Forward-looking information in VAR models and the price puzzle
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Magginas, Nicholas S.
2006, Volume 53, Issue 5
- 879-909 Globalization, returns to accumulation and the world distribution of output
by Beaudry, Paul & Collard, Fabrice
- 911-916 Comment on: "Globalization, returns to accumulation and the world distribution of output"
by Eaton, Jonathan
- 917-937 Trade costs, firms and productivity
by Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Schott, Peter K.
- 939-942 Comments on: "Trade costs, firms and productivity" by Bernard, Jensen and Schott
by Tybout, James R.
- 943-971 Neither a borrower nor a lender: Does China's zero net foreign asset position make economic sense?
by Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart
- 973-979 Comments on: David Dollar and Aart Kraay, Neither a borrower nor a lender: Does China's zero net foreign asset position make economic sense?"
by Wei, Shang-Jin
- 981-1019 India's pattern of development: What happened, what follows?
by Kochhar, Kalpana & Kumar, Utsav & Rajan, Raghuram & Subramanian, Arvind & Tokatlidis, Ioannis
- 1021-1026 The paradox of Indian growth: A comment on Kochhar et al
by Banerjee, Abhijit Vinayak
- 1027-1056 The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing
by Gregory Mankiw, N. & Swagel, Phillip
- 1057-1061 Comment on Mankiw and Swagel, "The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing"
by Deardorff, Alan V.
- 1063-1093 The U.S. current account deficit and the expected share of world output
by Engel, Charles & Rogers, John H.
2006, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 659-669 One monetary policy and 18 central bankers: The European monetary policy as a game of strategic delegation
by Fatum, Rasmus
- 671-698 International risk sharing is better than you think, or exchange rates are too smooth
by Brandt, Michael W. & Cochrane, John H. & Santa-Clara, Pedro
- 699-724 Determining underlying macroeconomic fundamentals during emerging market crises: Are conditions as bad as they seem?
by Aguiar, Mark & Broner, Fernando A.
- 725-736 Estimating the long-run user cost elasticity
by Schaller, Huntley
- 737-752 Generalizing the permanent-income hypothesis: Revisiting Friedman's conjecture on consumption
by Wang, Neng
- 753-772 Learning asymmetries in real business cycles
by Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Veldkamp, Laura
- 773-796 A quantitative analysis of inflation as a tax on the underground economy
by Koreshkova, Tatyana A.
- 797-825 Unsecured debt with public insurance: From bad to worse
by Athreya, Kartik B. & Simpson, Nicole B.
- 827-846 Determinacy and expectational stability of equilibrium in a monetary sticky-price model with Taylor rule
by Kurozumi, Takushi
- 847-877 Dynamic credit relationships in general equilibrium
by Smith, Anthony Jr. & Wang, Cheng
2006, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 369-399 Capital reallocation and liquidity
by Eisfeldt, Andrea L. & Rampini, Adriano A.
- 401-440 Government finance in the wake of currency crises
by Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sergio
- 441-471 International lending of last resort and moral hazard: A model of IMF's catalytic finance
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Guimaraes, Bernardo & Roubini, Nouriel
- 473-506 Designing targeting rules for international monetary policy cooperation
by Benigno, Gianluca & Benigno, Pierpaolo
- 507-535 Adaptive learning, forecast-based instrument rules and monetary policy
by Preston, Bruce
- 537-571 The variability of velocity of money in a search model
by Wang, Weimin & Shi, Shouyong
- 573-596 A multisectorial matching model of unions
by Delacroix, Alain
- 597-611 Do long swings in the business cycle lead to strong persistence in output?
by Jensen, Mark J. & Liu, Ming
- 613-631 U.S. consumer bankruptcy choice: The importance of general equilibrium effects
by Li, Wenli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel
- 633-657 Review of A History of the Federal Reserve. Volume I (2003) by Allan H. Meltzer
by Bordo, Michael D.
2006, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 183-197 U.S. domestic money, inflation and output
by Aksoy, Yunus & Piskorski, Tomasz
- 199-216 Optimal monetary policy with the cost channel
by Ravenna, Federico & Walsh, Carl E.
- 217-232 Bank runs and investment decisions revisited
by Ennis, Huberto M. & Keister, Todd
- 233-248 Interaction between economic and financial development
by Deidda, Luca G.
- 249-264 Adaptive expectations, underparameterization and the Lucas critique
by Evans, George W. & Ramey, Garey
- 265-290 Human capital and earnings distribution dynamics
by Huggett, Mark & Ventura, Gustavo & Yaron, Amir
- 291-309 Supply-side reforms and learning dynamics
by Giannitsarou, Chryssi
- 311-328 Free entry and business cycles under the influence of animal spirits
by Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Dufourt, Frederic
- 329-350 Bank-based versus market-based financial systems: A growth-theoretic analysis
by Chakraborty, Shankha & Ray, Tridip
- 351-368 Birth of the Federal Reserve: Crisis in the womb
by Silber, William L.
2006, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-30 Deposit insurance, bank regulation, and financial system risks
by Pennacchi, George
- 31-34 Comment on: "Deposit insurance, bank regulation and financial system risks"
by Strahan, Philip E.
- 35-53 Bubbles and capital flow volatility: Causes and risk management
by Caballero, Ricardo J. & Krishnamurthy, Arvind
- 55-57 Comment on "Bubbles and capital flow volatility: Causes and risk management"
by Diamond, Douglas W.
- 59-84 A portfolio view of consumer credit
by Musto, David K. & Souleles, Nicholas S.
- 85-88 Comment on: "A portfolio view of consumer credit"
by Lusardi, Annamaria
- 89-111 Credit risk transfer and contagion
by Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena
- 113-121 Comment on: Credit risk transfer and contagion
by Santos, Tano
- 123-150 Can financial innovation help to explain the reduced volatility of economic activity?
by Dynan, Karen E. & Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Sichel, Daniel E.
- 151-154 Comment on: "Can financial innovation help to explain the reduced volatility of economic activity?"
by Wachter, Jessica A.
- 155-176 An options-based approach to evaluating the risk of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
by Lucas, Deborah & McDonald, Robert L.
- 177-182 Comment on: "An options-based approach to evaluating the risk of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac"
by Lehnert, Andreas & Passmore, Wayne
2005, Volume 52, Issue 8
- 1359-1377 Optimal fiscal policy under multiple equilibria
by Ennis, Huberto M. & Keister, Todd
- 1379-1399 Is the technology-driven real business cycle hypothesis dead? Shocks and aggregate fluctuations revisited
by Francis, Neville & Ramey, Valerie A.
- 1401-1433 The role of money in two alternative models: When is the Friedman rule optimal, and why?
by Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Russell, Steven
- 1435-1462 Inflation targeting: What inflation rate to target?
by Huang, Kevin X.D. & Liu, Zheng
- 1463-1495 Inflation targeting and nominal-income-growth targeting: When and why are they suboptimal?
by Kim, Jinill & Henderson, Dale W.
- 1497-1515 Risk preferences in multi-period consumption models, the equity premium puzzle, and habit formation utility
by Meyer, Donald J. & Meyer, Jack
- 1517-1531 Big elephants in small ponds: Do large traders make financial markets more aggressive?
by Bannier, Christina E.
- 1533-1555 Understanding the inventory cycle
by Wen, Yi
- 1557-1568 Quantifying tax effects under policy foresight
by Susan Yang, Shu-Chun
- 1569-1589 Are there economies of scale in the demand for money by firms? Some panel data estimates
by Bover, Olympia & Watson, Nadine
2005, Volume 52, Issue 7
- 1199-1226 Politics and economics in weak and strong states
by Acemoglu, Daron
- 1227-1244 Corruption, inequality, and fairness
by Alesina, Alberto & Angeletos, George-Marios
- 1245-1269 IMF programs: Who is chosen and what are the effects?
by Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha
- 1271-1295 Political budget cycles in new versus established democracies
by Brender, Adi & Drazen, Allan
- 1297-1330 Economic and political liberalizations
by Giavazzi, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido
- 1331-1358 The dynamics of government
by Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio
2005, Volume 52, Issue 6
- 1059-1060 The econometrics of the New Keynesian price equation
by King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I.
- 1061-1071 An open-economy new Keynesian Phillips curve for the U.K
by Batini, Nicoletta & Jackson, Brian & Nickell, Stephen
- 1073-1088 Habit formation and the persistence of monetary shocks
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Cardia, Emanuela & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 1089-1105 Demand and productivity components of business cycles: Estimates and implications
by Dufourt, Frederic
- 1107-1118 Robustness of the estimates of the hybrid New Keynesian Phillips curve
by Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark & David Lopez-Salido, J.
- 1119-1134 Quantifying the uncertainty about the fit of a new Keynesian pricing model
by Kurmann, Andre
- 1135-1149 Estimating New-Keynesian Phillips curves: A full information maximum likelihood approach
by Linde, Jesper
- 1151-1166 Comparing New Keynesian models of the business cycle: A Bayesian approach
by Rabanal, Pau & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F.
- 1167-1181 New tests of the new-Keynesian Phillips curve
by Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl
- 1183-1197 Do expected future marginal costs drive inflation dynamics?
by Sbordone, Argia M.
2005, Volume 52, Issue 5
- 853-853 Monetary Theory and Policy: Papers in Honor of Bennett T. McCallum
by Goodfriend, Marvin & Zin, Stanley
- 855-879 Using a long-term interest rate as the monetary policy instrument
by McGough, Bruce & Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C.
- 881-887 Comment on: "Using a long-term interest rate as the monetary policy instrument"
by Woodford, Michael
- 889-911 Endogenous objectives and the evaluation of targeting rules for monetary policy
by Walsh, Carl E.
- 913-919 Comment on: "Endogenous objectives and the evaluation of targeting rules for monetary policy"
by Levin, Andrew T.
- 921-950 Taylor rules, McCallum rules and the term structure of interest rates
by Gallmeyer, Michael F. & Hollifield, Burton & Zin, Stanley E.
- 951-969 Estimating the expected marginal rate of substitution: A systematic exploitation of idiosyncratic risk
by Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 971-979 Comment on: "Estimating the expected marginal rate of substitution"
by Marshall, David A.
- 981-1015 The incredible Volcker disinflation
by Goodfriend, Marvin & King, Robert G.
- 1017-1023 Comment on: "The incredible Volcker disinflation"
by Orphanides, Athanasios
- 1025-1053 Sticky-price models and the natural rate hypothesis
by Andres, Javier & Lopez-Salido, J. David & Nelson, Edward
- 1055-1057 Comment on: "Sticky-price models and the natural rate hypothesis"
by Evans, Charles L.
2005, Volume 52, Issue 4
- 703-725 Monetary policy for inattentive economies
by Ball, Laurence & Gregory Mankiw, N. & Reis, Ricardo
- 727-747 Stabilizing non-fundamental asset price movements under discretion and limited information
by Dupor, Bill
- 749-777 Morale hazard
by Fang, Hanming & Moscarini, Giuseppe
- 779-804 Robustness and real consequences of nominal wage rigidity
by Fehr, Ernst & Goette, Lorenz
- 805-827 Do stock price bubbles influence corporate investment?
by Gilchrist, Simon & Himmelberg, Charles P. & Huberman, Gur
- 829-852 Customer anger at price increases, changes in the frequency of price adjustment and monetary policy
by Rotemberg, Julio J.
2005, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 501-528 Money as stock
by Cochrane, John H.
- 529-554 Fiscal deficits and inflation
by Catao, Luis A.V. & Terrones, Marco E.
- 555-566 Productivity shocks and real exchange rates
by Alexius, Annika
- 567-574 Anticipated inflation and rates of return in a search-theoretic monetary model
by Cone, Thomas E.
- 575-600 Inventories, employment and hours
by Galeotti, Marzio & Maccini, Louis J. & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 601-619 Trade liberalization and the skill premium in developing economies
by Ripoll, Marla
- 621-632 Inflation and price setting in a natural experiment
by Konieczny, Jerzy D. & Skrzypacz, Andrzej
- 633-667 Minimum consumption and transitional dynamics in wealth distribution
by Alvarez-Pelaez, Maria J. & Diaz, Antonia
- 669-697 Public education reform: Community or national funding of education?
by Soares, Jorge
2005, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 281-305 International dimensions of optimal monetary policy
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pesenti, Paolo
- 307-327 Interest rate interactions in the classical gold standard, 1880-1914: was there any monetary independence?
by Bordo, Michael D. & MacDonald, Ronald
- 329-343 Interest rate rules and price determinacy: The role of transactions services of bonds
by Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Diba, Behzad T.
- 345-380 Business cycles in emerging economies: the role of interest rates
by Neumeyer, Pablo A. & Perri, Fabrizio
- 381-419 What are the effects of monetary policy on output? Results from an agnostic identification procedure
by Uhlig, Harald
- 421-447 What do you expect? Imperfect policy credibility and tests of the expectations hypothesis
by Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P.A.
- 449-475 Margin requirements and equilibrium asset prices
by Coen-Pirani, Daniele
- 477-496 Discretionary monetary policy and inflation persistence
by Westelius, Niklas J.
- 497-497 Erratum to "The term structure of real interest rates: theory and evidence from UK index-linked bonds": [Journal of Monetary Economics 51(7) (2004) 1509-1549]
by Seppala, Juha
2005, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 3-29 Rational speculation and exchange rates
by Duarte, Margarida & Stockman, Alan C.
- 31-33 Comment on: "Rational speculation and exchange rates"
by Obstfeld, Maurice
- 35-64 Exchange rate regime durability and performance in developing versus advanced economies
by Husain, Aasim M. & Mody, Ashoka & Rogoff, Kenneth S.
- 65-68 Comment on: "Exchange rate regime durability and performance in developing versus advanced economies"
by Backus, David K.
- 69-107 Latin America in the rearview mirror
by Cole, Harold L. & Ohanian, Lee E. & Riascos, Alvaro & Schmitz, James Jr
- 109-112 Comment on: "Latin America in the rear view mirror"
by Easterly, William
- 113-157 Determinants of business cycle comovement: a robust analysis
by Baxter, Marianne & Kouparitsas, Michael A.
- 159-162 Comment on: "Determinants of business cycle comovement: a robust analysis"
by Kehoe, Patrick
- 163-204 Why hasn't tax competition triggered a race to the bottom? Some quantitative lessons from the EU
by Mendoza, Enrique G. & Tesar, Linda L.
- 205-211 Comment on: "Why hasn't tax competition triggered a race to the bottom? Some quantitative lessons from the EU"
by McGrattan, Ellen R.
- 213-242 Implications of state-dependent pricing for dynamic macroeconomic models
by Dotsey, Michael & King, Robert G.
- 243-247 Comment on: "Implications of state-dependent pricing for dynamic macroeconomic modeling"
by Basu, Susanto
- 249-273 Tax distortions and the case for price stability
by Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris
- 275-280 Comment on: "Tax distortions and the case for price stability"
by Christiano, Lawrence J.
2004, Volume 51, Issue 8
- 1553-1575 The impact of monetary policy on asset prices
by Rigobon, Roberto & Sack, Brian
- 1577-1597 Regime switching and monetary policy measurement
by Owyang, Michael T. & Ramey, Garey
- 1599-1621 Price setting, price dispersion, and the value of money: or, the law of two prices
by Curtis, Elisabeth & Wright, Randall
- 1623-1643 Wage aspirations and unemployment persistence
by Hogan, Vincent
- 1645-1681 Precautionary saving and partially observed income
by Wang, Neng
- 1683-1710 Unemployment insurance and capital accumulation
by Young, Eric R.
- 1711-1742 Exchange rates and casualties during the first world war
by Hall, George J.
- 1743-1770 Are non-fundamental equilibria learnable in models of monetary policy?
by Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik
2004, Volume 51, Issue 7
- 1321-1352 Cross-sectional heterogeneity and the persistence of aggregate fluctuations
by Michelacci, Claudio
- 1353-1383 Barriers and the transition to modern growth
by Ngai, L. Rachel
- 1385-1413 The "price puzzle" reconsidered
by Hanson, Michael S.
- 1415-1447 Equity and efficiency effects of redistributive policies
by Seshadri, Ananth & Yuki, Kazuhiro
- 1449-1465 Unit roots and infrequent large shocks: new international evidence on output
by Darne, Olivier & Diebolt, Claude
- 1467-1494 In search of the liquidity effect in a modern monetary model
by Keen, Benjamin D.
- 1495-1507 A present value test of habits and the current account
by Gruber, Joseph W.
- 1509-1549 The term structure of real interest rates: theory and evidence from UK index-linked bonds
by Seppala, Juha
2004, Volume 51, Issue 6
- 1077-1106 Financial development and the instability of open economies
by Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit
- 1107-1131 Identifying VARS based on high frequency futures data
by Faust, Jon & Swanson, Eric T. & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 1133-1153 Estimating the Euler equation for output
by Fuhrer, Jeffrey C. & Rudebusch, Glenn D.
- 1155-1181 Monetary policy in emerging markets: Can liability dollarization explain contractionary devaluations?
by Cook, David
- 1183-1216 An exploration into Pigou's theory of cycles
by Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck
- 1217-1243 Monetary policy shocks:: Testing identification conditions under time-varying conditional volatility
by Normandin, Michel & Phaneuf, Louis
- 1245-1269 Optimal monetary policy in an economy with incomplete markets and idiosyncratic risk
by Akyol, Ahmet
- 1271-1296 An alternative explanation of the price puzzle
by Giordani, Paolo
- 1297-1317 Financial market participation and the apparent instability of money demand
by Reynard, Samuel
2004, Volume 51, Issue 5
- 861-898 An empirical analysis of the economic impact of federal terrorism reinsurance
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Cummins, J. David & Lewis, Christopher M. & Wei, Ran
- 899-902 Comment on: "An empirical analysis of the economic impact of federal terrorism reinsurance"
by Chari, V. V.
- 903-927 Cities under stress
by Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban
- 929-933 Comment on: "Cities under stress"
by Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G.
- 935-965 Payment system disruptions and the federal reserve following September 11, 2001
by Lacker, Jeffrey M.
- 967-970 Comment on: "Payment system disruptions and the federal reserve following September 11, 2001"
by Williamson, Stephen D.
- 971-1002 Macroeconomic consequences of terror: theory and the case of Israel
by Eckstein, Zvi & Tsiddon, Daniel
- 1003-1006 Comment on: "Macroeconomic consequences of terror: theory and the case of Israel"
by Cukierman, Alex
- 1007-1032 The macroeconomic consequences of terrorism
by Blomberg, S. Brock & Hess, Gregory D. & Orphanides, Athanasios
- 1033-1037 Comment on "The macroeconomic consequences of terrorism"
by Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Jeliazkov, Ivan
- 1039-1070 The open society assesses its enemies: shocks, disasters and terrorist attacks
by Tavares, Jose
- 1071-1075 Comment on: "The open society assesses its enemies: shocks, disasters and terrorist attacks"
by Loayza, Norman
2004, Volume 51, Issue 4
- 671-689 Dollarization and currency exchange
by Craig, Ben & Waller, C.J.Christopher J.
- 691-712 Endogenous pricing to market and financing costs
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 713-751 Investment and liquidation in renegotiation-proof contracts with moral hazard
by Quadrini, Vincenzo
- 753-779 Do the ECB and the fed really need to cooperate? Optimal monetary policy in a two-country world
by Pappa, Evi