by members of
Département Économie, Finance, Assurance, Banque (EFAB)
Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM)
(Department of Economics, Finance, Insurance and Banking, National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Rebiere, Therese, 2013. "Incidence of a "Social VAT" Reform: A French Scenario," IZA Discussion Papers 7127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2005. "Influence de la premiere heure de cotation," Finance 0506016, EconWPA.
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2005. "Limit Order Book Reconstruction And Beyond: An Application To Istanbul Stock Exchange," Finance 0510025, EconWPA, revised 24 Oct 2005.
- Cumhur EKINCI, 2004. "Introduction to Market Microstructure," Finance 0404007, EconWPA, revised 19 May 2004.
- Cumhur EKINCI, 2004. "Introduction A La Microstructure Des Marches Financiers," Finance 0405025, EconWPA.
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2004. "Piyasa Mikroyapisina Giris," Finance 0407001, EconWPA.
- Philippe ULMANN, 2003. "Health Economics : some stylized facts," HEW 0308002, EconWPA, revised 11 Aug 2003.
- Beatrice MAJNONI D'INTIGNANO & Philippe ULMANN, 2003. "The Qualitative Performance of the French Health Care System Evolutions compared to Europe since 1970," HEW 0308001, EconWPA, revised 11 Aug 2003.
- Cumhur Ekinci, 2003. "A Statistical Analysis of Intraday Liquidity, Returns and Volatility of an Individual Stock from the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Finance 0305006, EconWPA, revised 20 May 2004.
- Therese Rebière, 2012. "Young workers' professional experience and access to high-skill jobs: a note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 969-980.
- Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebière, Thérèse, 2012. "Minimum wage, on-the-job search and employment: On the sectoral and aggregate equilibrium effect of the mandatory minimum wage," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 691-699.
- Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebière, Thérèse, 2010. "Wages, selectivity, and vacancies: Evaluating the short-term and long-term impact of the minimum wage on unemployment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1274-1281, September.
- Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebière, Thérèse, 2010. "Layoff taxes and minimum wage: Two complementary public policies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 30-32, April.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Isabelle Lebon & Therese Rebi�Re, 2010. "Career Paths, Unemployment, and the Efficiency of the Labor Market: Should Youth Employment Be Subsidized?," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 533-560, 06.
- John Nixon & Stephen Rice & Michael Drummond & Stephanie Boulenger & Philippe Ulmann & Gerard Pouvourville, 2009. "Guidelines for completing the EURONHEED transferability information checklists," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 157-165, May.
- John Nixon & Philippe Ulmann, 2006. "The relationship between health care expenditure and health outcomes," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 7-18, March.
- Stephanie Boulenger & John Nixon & Michael Drummond & Philippe Ulmann & Stephen Rice & Gerard Pouvourville, 2005. "Can economic evaluations be made more transferable?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 334-346, December.
- Gerard de Pouvourville & Philippe Ulmann & John Nixon & Stephanie Boulenger & Julie Glanville & Michael Drummond, 2005. "The Diffusion of Health Economics Knowledge in Europe: The EURONHEED (European Network of Health Economics Evaluation Database) Project," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 23(2), pages 113-120.
- Cumhur EKİNCİ & Murad KAYACAN, 2005. "Menkul Kıymet Piyasalarının Mikroyapısı Üzerine Bir Çalışma," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(232), pages 56-69.
- John Nixon & Philippe Ulmann & Julie Glanville & Stéphanie Boulenger & Michael Drummond & Gérard Pouvourville, 2004. "The European Network of Health Economic Evaluation Databases (EURO NHEED) Project," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 183-187, May.