Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 143-147 Environmental regulation of technically inefficient firms
by Wichmann, Bruno
- 148-151 Quality cut-offs in procurement auctions
by Goswami, Mridu Prabal
- 152-155 Convergence in US house prices
by Montañés, A. & Olmos, L.
- 156-159 The effect of the financial crisis on the retirement plans of older workers in England
by Crawford, Rowena
- 160-162 Public goods in directed networks
by López-Pintado, Dunia
- 163-166 Can you trust survey responses? Evidence using objective health measures
by Suziedelyte, Agne & Johar, Meliyanni
- 167-169 A new way to assess banking competition
by Tabacco, Giovanni Alberto
- 170-173 Effects of explicit FOMC policy rate guidance on interest rate expectations
by Moessner, Richhild
- 174-178 VaR constrained asset pricing with relative performance
by Liu, Xiangbo & Qiu, Zhigang & Xiong, Yan
- 179-182 Do exporters pay fair-wage premiums?
by Hauptmann, Andreas & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg
- 183-187 Has the Lucas Paradox been fully explained?
by Azémar, Céline & Desbordes, Rodolphe
- 188-191 Have Federal Reserve MBS purchases affected market functioning?
by Kandrac, John
- 192-197 Estimation of social preferences in generalized dictator games
by Breitmoser, Yves
- 198-201 Evolutionary justifications for non-Bayesian beliefs
by Zhang, Hanzhe
- 202-205 A note on reciprocity and modified dictator games
by Heinrich, Timo & Weimann, Joachim
- 206-209 Notes on supermodularity and increasing differences in expected utility
by Francetich, Alejandro
- 210-213 Production hierarchies in Sweden
by Tåg, Joacim
- 214-217 Giving and sorting among friends: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment
by Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar
- 218-220 Spectral density of Markov-switching VARMA models
by Cavicchioli, Maddalena
- 221-223 Spurious persistence in stochastic volatility
by Messow, Philip & Krämer, Walter
- 224-227 Asymmetric Nash bargaining solutions and competitive payoffs
by Brangewitz, Sonja & Gamp, Jan-Philip
- 228-231 Investment decisions under hidden competition
by Pereira, Paulo J. & Armada, Manuel Rocha
- 232-235 Internet and the efficiency of decentralized markets: Evidence from automobiles
by Rapson, David & Schiraldi, Pasquale
- 236-238 Accepting zero in the ultimatum game does not reflect selfish preferences
by Staffiero, Gianandrea & Exadaktylos, Filippos & Espín, Antonio M.
- 239-243 Characterizing very high uncertainty episodes
by Bijsterbosch, Martin & Guérin, Pierre
- 244-246 International trade and wage inequality: A non-monotonic relationship
by Liu, Dan
- 247-251 Reconciling narrative monetary policy disturbances with structural VAR model shocks?
by Kliem, Martin & Kriwoluzky, Alexander
- 252-256 A note on almost stochastic dominance
by Guo, Xu & Zhu, Xuehu & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing
- 257-262 Using an asset index to simulate household income
by Harttgen, Kenneth & Vollmer, Sebastian
- 263-266 Public employment and earnings inequality: An analysis based on conditional and unconditional quantile regressions
by Fournier, Jean-Marc & Koske, Isabell
- 267-270 Forecasting regional GDP with factor models: How useful are national and international data?
by Kopoin, Alexandre & Moran, Kevin & Paré, Jean-Pierre
- 271-274 On the characteristic function for asymmetric Student t distributions
by Nadarajah, Saralees & Chan, Stephen & Afuecheta, Emmanuel
- 275-281 The effect of an agent’s expertise on National Football League contract structure
by Conlin, Michael & Orsini, Joe & Tang, Meng-Chi
- 282-286 Cross-border equity portfolio choices and the diversification motive: A fractional regression approach
by Pericoli, F.M. & Pierucci, E. & Ventura, L.
- 287-289 Who pays for obesity? Evidence from health insurance benefit mandates
by Bailey, James
- 290-293 Do risk lovers invest in self-protection?
by Jindapon, Paan
- 294-297 On the impulse in impulse learning
by Ding, Jieyao & Nicklisch, Andreas
- 298-301 Marginal effects of a bivariate binary choice model
by Hasebe, Takuya
- 302-305 Can double deflation explain the ICT growth miracle?
by Edquist, Harald
- 306-310 Delay aversion under a general class of preferences
by Mutlu, Gulseren
- 311-315 The “probability of recession”: Evaluating probabilistic and non-probabilistic forecasts from probit models of U.S. recessions
by Ratcliff, Ryan
- 316-320 Timing of investments and third degree price discrimination in intermediate good markets
by Li, Youping
- 321-325 A strict ex-post incentive compatible mechanism for interdependent valuations
by Nath, Swaprava & Zoeter, Onno
- 326-329 An alternative interpretation of random noise in rank-order tournaments
by Barbos, Andrei
- 330-335 Flow effects of large-scale asset purchases
by Kandrac, John & Schlusche, Bernd
- 336-339 A specification test for discrete choice models
by Chicu, Mark & Masten, Matthew A.
2013, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-3 How have inflation-targeting central banks responded to supply shocks?
by Tachibana, Minoru
- 4-7 Contest design and heterogeneity
by Stracke, Rudi
- 8-11 Alternative unit root testing strategies using the Fourier approximation
by Su, Jen-Je & Nguyen, Jeremy K.
- 12-14 Incentive compatibility in non-quasilinear environments
by Kos, Nenad & Messner, Matthias
- 15-18 Happiness in the arts—International evidence on artists’ job satisfaction
by Bille, Trine & Fjællegaard, Cecilie Bryld & Frey, Bruno S. & Steiner, Lasse
- 19-22 Perpetual learning and stock return predictability
by Zhu, Xiaoneng
- 23-25 Art market inefficiency
by David, Géraldine & Oosterlinck, Kim & Szafarz, Ariane
- 26-29 The struggle to survive in the R&D sector: Implications for innovation and growth
by Furukawa, Yuichi
- 30-34 Time inconsistency and retirement planning
by Caliendo, Frank N. & Findley, T. Scott
- 35-38 Task assignment under agent loss aversion
by Daido, Kohei & Morita, Kimiyuki & Murooka, Takeshi & Ogawa, Hiromasa
- 39-42 Economic policy uncertainty in the US: Does it matter for the Euro area?
by Colombo, Valentina
- 43-47 Credit constraints, inequality and the growth gains from trade
by Caselli, Mauro
- 48-52 A note on the life-cycle search and matching model with segmented labor markets
by Fujimoto, Junichi
- 53-58 The effects of birth weight: Does fetal origin really matter for long-run outcomes?
by Nakamuro, Makiko & Uzuki, Yuka & Inui, Tomohiko
- 59-63 Locally adjusted LM test for spatial dependence in fixed effects panel data models
by He, Ming & Lin, Kuan-Pin
- 64-69 Power monotonicity in detecting volatility levels change
by Xu, Ke-Li
- 70-73 Impact of Italian smoking ban on business activity of restaurants, cafés and bars
by Pieroni, L. & Daddi, P. & Salmasi, L.
- 74-78 Partial identification in binary response models with nonignorable nonresponses
by Hoshino, Tadao
- 79-81 Efficient estimation of partially linear varying coefficient models
by Long, Wei & Ouyang, Min & Shang, Ying
- 82-84 Multimarket contact and export entry
by Feinberg, Robert M.
- 85-89 A test of stability in a linear altruism model
by Ioannou, Christos A. & Qi, Shi & Rustichini, Aldo
- 90-97 The social cost of carbon emissions: Seven propositions
by Foley, Duncan K. & Rezai, Armon & Taylor, Lance
- 98-100 Social interaction and economic organization: Toward an integrative microeconomic model
by Callois, Jean-Marc
- 101-104 Habit formation and strategic interactions: A new gain from trade?
by Vatan, Antoine
- 105-109 Disinflationary booms?
by Merkl, Christian
- 110-114 Tax morale and tax evasion reports
by Russo, Francesco Flaviano
- 115-120 eBay’s anatomy
by Lendle, Andreas & Olarrega, Marcelo & Schropp, Simon & Vézina, Pierre-Louis
- 121-123 A mechanism for eliciting the mean and quantiles of a random variable
by Demuynck, Thomas
- 124-127 How economic rewards affect cooperation reconsidered
by Kagel, John H. & Schley, Dan R.
- 128-132 Political expenditure cycles and election outcomes: Evidence from disaggregation of public expenditures by economic functions
by Enkelmann, Sören & Leibrecht, Markus
- 133-136 Why are crude oil prices high when global activity is weak?
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- 137-140 Paying not to sell
by Bacchiega, Emanuele & Bonroy, Olivier & Mabrouk, Rania
2013, Volume 120, Issue 3
- 359-363 Political costs and fiscal benefits: The political economy of residential property value assessment under Proposition 212
by Makowsky, Michael & Sanders, Shane
- 364-368 Combining the endogenous choice of price/quantity and timing
by Sun, Chia-Hung
- 369-373 Estimation of parametric homogeneous stochastic volatility pricing formulae based on option data
by Xu, Zheng
- 374-378 A case for maximum wage
by Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim & Shem-Tov, Yotam
- 379-383 Price discrimination or uniform pricing: Which colludes more?
by Horstmann, Niklas & Krämer, Jan
- 384-388 Optimal learning of a set: Or how to edit a journal if you must
by Cripps, Martin W.
- 389-391 A simple test for the ignorability of non-compliance in experiments
by Huber, Martin
- 392-396 Monetary accommodation, imperfect central bank transparency and optimal delegation
by Sánchez, Marcelo
- 397-400 Cheap talk with an exit option: The case of discrete action space
by Shimizu, Takashi
- 401-404 Eductive learning and the rationalizability of oligopoly games
by Gaballo, Gaetano
- 405-407 Global extreme poverty rates for children, adults and the elderly
by Batana, Yélé & Bussolo, Maurizio & Cockburn, John
- 408-412 Heterogeneous treatment effects in groups
by Riener, Gerhard & Wiederhold, Simon
- 413-415 Born to be wide? Exploring correlations in mother and adolescent body mass index
by Brown, Heather & Roberts, Jennifer
- 416-418 Using the downside mean-semideviation for measuring vulnerability to poverty
by Gallardo, Mauricio
- 419-423 Competition lessens competition
by Godoy, Sara & Morales, Antonio J. & Rodero, Javier
- 424-428 A note on bounding average treatment effects
by Lafférs, Lukáš
- 429-432 The expectation-based loss-averse newsvendor
by Herweg, Fabian
- 433-436 The granular hypothesis in EU country exports
by del Rosal, Ignacio
- 437-441 On a general class of long run variance estimators
by Zhang, Xianyang & Shao, Xiaofeng
- 442-446 Can geography lock a society in stagnation?
by Dao, Nguyen Thang & Dávila, Julio
- 447-449 The poverty-assistance paradox
by Janky, Béla & Varga, Dániel
- 450-453 Growth spillover through trade: A spatial dynamic panel data approach
by Ho, Chun-Yu & Wang, Wei & Yu, Jihai
- 454-457 Informality, financial development and macroeconomic volatility
by Mitra, Shalini
- 458-463 Economic interactions and social tolerance: A dynamic perspective
by Cerqueti, Roy & Correani, Luca & Garofalo, Giuseppe
- 464-467 Credence goods, experts and risk aversion
by Bonroy, Olivier & Lemarié, Stéphane & Tropéano, Jean-Philippe
- 468-472 The Great Recession and the inflation puzzle
by Matheson, Troy & Stavrev, Emil
- 473-476 Value learning and the willingness to accept–willingness to pay disparity
by Kingsley, David C. & Brown, Thomas C.
- 477-480 Factor income taxation and growth with increasing integration of world capital markets
by Ho, Wai-Hong & Yang, C.C.
- 481-486 Export growth and firm survival
by Emami Namini, Julian & Facchini, Giovanni & López, Ricardo A.
- 487-490 The impact of training duration on employment outcomes: Evidence from LATE estimates
by Kluve, Jochen & Rinne, Ulf & Uhlendorff, Arne & Zhao, Zhong
- 491-494 An alternative approach to the modelling of interest rate pass through and asymmetric adjustment
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Bollen, Bernard
- 495-498 A solution to the weak instrument bias in 2SLS estimation: Indirect inference with stochastic approximation
by Arel-Bundock, Vincent
- 499-502 Technology licensing and innovation
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Mukherjee, Soma
- 503-508 Monopoly extraction of a nonrenewable resource facing capacity constrained renewable competition
by Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua
- 509-512 Competition, timing of entry and welfare in a preemption game
by Argenziano, Rossella & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp
- 513-515 Capital mobility and global factor shocks
by Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano
- 516-520 Popular protest and political budget cycles: A panel data analysis
by Klomp, Jeroen & de Haan, Jakob
- 521-524 When are GDP forecasts updated? Evidence from a large international panel
by Dovern, Jonas
- 525-527 Common-value contests with asymmetric information
by Wärneryd, Karl
- 528-531 Cyclical dynamics in idiosyncratic labor-market risks: Evidence from March CPS 1968–2011
by Zhao, Bo
- 532-536 Inconsistency of 2SLS estimators in threshold regression with endogeneity
by Yu, Ping
- 537-541 Monetary policy, stock prices, and consumption externalities
by Airaudo, Marco
- 542-545 Level-k reasoning and time pressure in the 11–20 money request game
by Lindner, Florian & Sutter, Matthias
- 546-551 A conditional demand approach to the Alchian–Allen effect
by Minagawa, Junichi & Upmann, Thorsten
- 552-558 Optimal climate policy: Uncertainty versus Monte Carlo
by Crost, Benjamin & Traeger, Christian P.
- 559-561 Unfolding the mystery of false-name-proofness
by Bu, Nanyang
- 562-565 Hypothetical bias in value orientations ring games
by Mentzakis, Emmanouil & Mestelman, Stuart
- 566-569 Computing the risky steady state of DSGE models
by de Groot, Oliver
- 570-572 Radner’s cost–benefit analysis in the small: An equivalence result
by Schlee, Edward E.
- 573-578 SME’s registration: Evidence from an RCT in Bangladesh
by De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur
- 579-582 Most-favored-customer pricing, product variety, and welfare
by Granero, Lluís M.
- 583-587 Class-size effects in Japanese schools: A spline regression approach
by Hojo, Masakazu
- 588-591 Cycles with undistinguished actions and extended Rock–Paper–Scissors games
by Bahel, Eric & Haller, Hans
- 592-595 Semiparametric selection of seasonal cointegrating ranks using information criteria
by Seong, Byeongchan
- 596-598 Negative certainty independence without betweenness
by Dillenberger, David & Erol, Selman
- 599-602 A note on input congestion
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
- 603-605 Labour union, entry and consumer welfare
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Wang, Leonard F.S.
2013, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 139-141 Data revisions and periodic properties of macroeconomic data
by Franses, Philip Hans
- 142-145 Validating an ultra-short survey measure of patience
by Vischer, Thomas & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Schupp, Jürgen & Sunde, Uwe & Wagner, Gert G.
- 146-148 On existence of moment of mean reversion estimator in linear diffusion models
by Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria
- 149-154 Fighting corruption: To precommit or not?
by Ngendakuriyo, Fabien & Zaccour, Georges
- 155-159 Iterated Choquet expectations: A possibility result
by Dominiak, Adam
- 160-163 The role of information in contests
by Dubey, Pradeep
- 164-166 The lottery Blotto game
by Osorio, Antonio
- 167-170 Do economic conditions influence environmental policy? Evidence from the US Senate
by Jacobsen, Grant D.
- 171-173 Delinquency model predictive power among low-documentation loans
by Jiang, Wei & Nelson, Ashlyn Aiko & Vytlacil, Edward
- 174-176 Unsubsidized microfinance institutions
by D’Espallier, Bert & Hudon, Marek & Szafarz, Ariane
- 177-180 A note on Futia (1981)’s non-existence pathology of rational expectations equilibria
by Rondina, Giacomo & Walker, Todd B.
- 181-183 Step thinking and costly coordination
by Fatas, Enrique & Morales, Antonio J.
- 184-187 GLS-based unit root tests for bounded processes
by Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluís & Gadea, María Dolores
- 188-191 When higher prizes lead to lower efforts—The impact of favoritism in tournaments
by Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk
- 192-194 Testing for nonlinearity and chaos in economic time series with noise titration
by Caraiani, Petre
- 195-199 Impacts of the initial observation on unit root tests using recursive demeaning and detrending procedures
by Meng, Ming & Lee, Hyejin & Cho, Myeong Hyeon & Lee, Junsoo
- 200-202 Permanent and transitory inequality and intragenerational mobility
by Chen, Tao & Couch, Kenneth A.
- 203-205 Generalized adaptive expectations revisited
by Sorge, Marco M.
- 206-210 Easy and flexible mixture distributions
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Mabit, Stefan L.
- 211-214 Asymmetric Nash bargaining solutions: A simple Nash program
by Anbarci, Nejat & Sun, Ching-jen
- 215-219 Financial dependence and growth: Diminishing returns to improvement in financial development
by Shen, Leilei
- 220-223 Endogenous risk in monopolistic competition
by Damjanovic, Vladislav
- 224-228 A factor approach to realized volatility forecasting in the presence of finite jumps and cross-sectional correlation in pricing errors
by Atak, Alev & Kapetanios, George
- 229-231 Business cycles, bank credit and crises
by Bucher, Monika & Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim
- 232-237 The size distribution of US cities: Not Pareto, even in the tail
by Bee, Marco & Riccaboni, Massimo & Schiavo, Stefano
- 238-241 Heterogeneous convergence
by Young, Andrew T. & Higgins, Matthew J. & Levy, Daniel
- 242-244 Small is beautiful—Experimental evidence of donors’ preferences for charities
by Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo
- 245-248 An incentive compatible scoring rule for ordinal judgments of expected utility maximizers
by Jaspersen, Johannes G.
- 249-253 Derivation of marginal effects of determinants of technical inefficiency
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai
- 254-258 Bubbles, crashes and risk
by Branch, William A. & Evans, George W.
- 259-261 Competition and collusion with fixed output
by Zenger, Hans
- 262-266 Envelope condition method versus endogenous grid method for solving dynamic programming problems
by Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei
- 267-270 Time inconsistency and the long-run effects of inflation
by Boulware, Karl David & Reed, Robert R. & Ume, Ejindu
- 271-275 Do financial markets learn from ECB monetary policy?
by Filbien, Jean-Yves & Labondance, Fabien
- 276-279 Intention-based fairness preferences in two-player contests
by Hoffmann, Magnus & Kolmar, Martin
- 280-283 Bilateral delegation in wage and employment bargaining in monopoly
by Chatterjee, Ishita & Saha, Bibhas
- 284-287 Hedonic methods for baskets of goods
by Griffith, Rachel & Nesheim, Lars
- 288-291 On discrete location choice models
by Herger, Nils & McCorriston, Steve
- 292-296 Multi-trait matching and gender differentials in intergenerational mobility
by Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo
- 297-301 Technology adoption and diffusion with uncertainty in a commons
by Fissel, Benjamin E. & Gilbert, Ben & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 302-304 Fertility and wealth in early colonial India: Evidence from widow suicides (satis) in Bengal
by Bandyopadhyay, Sanghamitra & Green, Elliott
- 305-309 Semiparametric smooth-coefficient stochastic frontier model
by Sun, Kai & Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 310-313 House money effects, risk preferences and the public goods game
by Jing, Lin & Cheo, Roland
- 314-317 Foreign bank presence: Helping or hurting when financial contagion strikes?
by Ahrend, Rudiger & Goujard, Antoine
- 318-322 Borders and Big Macs
by Landry, Anthony
- 323-328 Female labour force participation and economic growth in the South Mediterranean countries
by Tsani, Stella & Paroussos, Leonidas & Fragiadakis, Costas & Charalambidis, Ioannis & Capros, Pantelis
- 329-331 Credit rationing or entrepreneurial risk aversion? A comment
by Bonilla, Claudio A. & Vergara, Marcos
- 332-337 Repeated games with local monitoring and private communication
by Laclau, M.
- 338-341 Tax benefits of leasing
by Bell, Timothy J. & Thomas, Jacob
- 342-345 Political budget cycles in Indonesia at the district level
by Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schulze, Günther G.
- 346-349 Avoiding biased versions of Wooldridge’s simple solution to the initial conditions problem
by Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders
- 350-353 Are there bubbles in the Sterling-dollar exchange rate? New evidence from sequential ADF tests
by Bettendorf, Timo & Chen, Wenjuan
- 354-357 Value added content of trade: A comprehensive approach
by Foster-McGregor, Neil & Stehrer, Robert
2013, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-4 Bonus payments as an anti-corruption instrument: A theoretical approach
by Cracau, Daniel & Franz, Benjamin
- 5-9 A variable addition test for exogeneity in structural threshold models
by Massacci, Daniele
- 10-13 Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for top income shares
by Brzezinski, Michal
- 14-17 Matching with quorums
by Monte, Daniel & Tumennasan, Norovsambuu
- 18-22 Productivity with general indices of management and technical change
by Triebs, T.P. & Kumbhakar, S.C.
- 23-26 Biased effects of taxes and subsidies on portfolio choices
by Ackermann, Hagen & Fochmann, Martin & Mihm, Benedikt
- 27-31 Euler equations and money market interest rates: The role of monetary policy and risk premium shocks
by Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric
- 32-35 Preferences, social capital, and compulsory volunteering
by Yang, Wei
- 36-39 On the design of citizens’ initiatives in a union of states
by Maaser, Nicola
- 40-44 Which decision theory?
by Blavatskyy, Pavlo
- 45-47 Remittance outflows and inflation: The case of the GCC countries
by Termos, Ali & Naufal, George & Genc, Ismail
- 48-52 Economic growth and environmental efficiency: Evidence from US regions
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.