Sensitive Products: Selection and Implications for Agricultural Trade Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 131-150, Winter.
- E. Serova & O. Shick., 2005. "Markets for Purchased Farm Inputs," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Mokshina, Polina, 2005. "Competitiveness of Russian Dairy Sector: Inter-Regional Comparison," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24638, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Serova, Eugenia & Shick, Olga, 2005. "Markets for Purchased Farm Inputs in Transitional Agriculture: Russia's Example," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24583, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- FFF1Jitka NNN1Rychtarikova, 2004. "The case of the Czech Republic," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 2(5), pages 105-138, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gilbert, "undated".
"Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty in the Asia-Pacific: A Survey and Some New Results,"
MPDD Working Paper Series
WP/08/01, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- John Gilbert, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty in the Asia-Pacific: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 2008-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2008.
- John Gilbert, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty in the Asia-Pacific: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 200801, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Gilbert, 2008. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty in the Asia-Pacific region: a survey and some new results," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 15(1), pages 1-34, June.
- Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2007. "Politique Commerciale, Qualité et Environnement: une Application aux Négociations Commerciales entre l’Union Européenne et le Mercosur," MPRA Paper 12640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jales, Mario & Josling, Timothy E. & Nassar, Andre Meloni & Tutwiler, M. Ann, 2005. "Market Access," Trade Policy Issues Papers 14570, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gallezot, Jacques & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko, 2009. "EU Trade Barriers in the Agri-food Sector: When Protection Breeds Dependence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tragwp:18860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://tradeag.vitamib.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.