Zimbabwean Trade Liberalisation: Ex Post Evaluation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pankaj Vashisht, 2015. "Creating Manufacturing Jobs in India: Has Openness to Trade Really Helped?," Working Papers id:7126, eSocialSciences.
- Margaret Chitiga & Tonia Kandiero & Ramos Mabugu, 2005.
"Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe,"
Working Papers MPIA
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Tonia Kandiero, 2007. "A Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe," Working Papers 200715, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Zouhair Mrabet, 2012. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Labor Market of Developing Countries: What can Literature tell us?," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 4(6), pages 307-318.
- Eddy Lee, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Employment," Working Papers 5, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2020. "Aid for Trade and sectoral employment diversification in recipient-countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 265-295, May.
- Kakarlapudi, Kiran Kumar, 2010. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Employment: Evidence from India’s Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 35872, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2012.
- M Nsanzabaganwa & PA Black, 2002. "Spokes In The Wheels Of Trade Reform: An African Perspective," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(5), pages 900-911, June.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2002. "Zimbabwe: Investments, credibility and the dynamics following trade liberalization: on the investment response during trade reform," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-584, August.
- Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1998. "Economic openness, trade restrictions and external shocks: modelling short run effects in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 257-286, April.
- Vashisht, Pankaj, 2016. "Creating manufacturing jobs in India: Has openness to trade really helped?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 53-64.
- Mansoorian, Arman & Mohsin, Mohammed, 2010. "On the employment, investment, and current account effects of trade liberalizations with durability in consumption," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 228-240, December.
- Biswajit Nag & Saloni Khurana, 2018. "India’s Trade Sensitive Employment-Analysis at the Sectoral Level," Working Papers EC-18-34, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele & Dauda, Risikat O. S., 2012. "Poverty and employment impact of trade liberalization in Nigeria: empirical evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 41006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:325-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.