European Journal of Political Economy
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: J. De Haan
Editor: A. L. Hillman
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Heinrich W. Ursprung
Arye L. Hillman
Jakob de Haan
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:poleco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-25 Birds of a feather: Evidence on commonality of corruption and democracy in the origin and location of foreign investment in Russian regions
by Ledyaeva, Svetlana & Karhunen, Päivi & Kosonen, Riitta
- 26-37 Why do education vouchers fail at the ballot box?
by Bearse, Peter & Cardak, Buly A. & Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B.
- 38-55 The impact of crime on trust in institutions in Mexico
by Blanco, Luisa R.
- 56-79 Does inequality lead to civil wars? A global long-term study using anthropometric indicators (1816–1999)
by Baten, Joerg & Mumme, Christina
- 80-94 Time vs. money — The supply of voluntary labor and charitable donations across Europe
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Bredtmann, Julia & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 95-112 The retreat of the state from entrepreneurial activities: A convergence analysis for OECD countries, 1980–2007
by Schuster, Philipp & Schmitt, Carina & Traub, Stefan
- 113-134 Sovereign default risk and decentralization: Evidence for emerging markets
by Eichler, Stefan & Hofmann, Michael
- 135-148 What's in a second opinion? Shadowing the ECB and the Bank of England
by Neuenkirch, Matthias & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 149-160 Religion and returns in Europe
by Salaber, Julie
- 161-181 The theory of contests: A unified model and review of the literature
by Van Long, Ngo
- 182-192 Uncertainty, informational spillovers and policy reform: A gravity model approach
by Fidrmuc, Jan & Karaja, Elira
- 193-204 Emergency liquidity provision to public banks: Rules versus discretion
by Hauck, Achim & Vollmer, Uwe
- 205-231 Does fiscal decentralization mitigate the adverse effects of corruption on public deficits?
by Oto-Peralías, Daniel & Romero-Ávila, Diego & Usabiaga, Carlos
- 232-250 International aid and financial crises in donor countries
by Dang, Hai-Anh & Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey
- 251-267 Manipulation and auditing of public sector contracts
by Kuhn, Michael & Siciliani, Luigi
- 268-284 The impact of conditional cash transfers on public education expenditures: A political economy approach
by Estevan, Fernanda
- 285-299 Fiscal forecast errors: Governments versus independent agencies?
by Merola, Rossana & Pérez, Javier J.
- 300-319 Voter preferences, direct democracy and government spending
by Funk, Patricia & Gathmann, Christina
- 320-331 The effect of tax enforcement on tax morale
by Filippin, Antonio & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Viviano, Eliana
- 332-340 Do FOMC forecasts add value to staff forecasts?
by Ellis, Michael A. & Liu, Dandan
- 341-355 The effects of earmarks on the likelihood of reelection
by Stratmann, Thomas
- 356-376 Coalition governments, cabinet size, and the common pool problem: Evidence from the German states
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 377-390 Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile
by Peiró-Palomino, Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 391-411 The social capital legacy of communism-results from the Berlin Wall experiment
by Boenisch, Peter & Schneider, Lutz
- 412-431 Do words matter? The impact of communication on the PIIGS' CDS and bond yield spreads during Europe's sovereign debt crisis
by Büchel, Konstantin
2013, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-14 Efficient government size: France in the 20th century
by Facchini, François & Melki, Mickaël
- 15-25 Does fiscal decentralization foster regional investment in productive infrastructure?
by Kappeler, Andreas & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Stephan, Andreas & Välilä, Timo
- 26-39 Is there duration dependence in Portuguese local governments' tenure?
by Castro, Vítor & Martins, Rodrigo
- 40-59 Government efficiency, institutions, and the effects of fiscal consolidation on public debt
by Heylen, Freddy & Hoebeeck, Annelies & Buyse, Tim
- 60-81 War and the political zeitgeist: Evidence from the history of female suffrage
by Hicks, Daniel L.
- 82-92 Social capital as a substitute for formality: Evidence from Bolivia
by Annen, Kurt
- 93-108 Central school exit exams and labor-market outcomes
by Piopiunik, Marc & Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger
- 109-118 Central bank independence and financial stability: A tale of perfect harmony?
by Berger, Wolfram & Kißmer, Friedrich
- 119-138 Fifty years of fiscal planning and implementation in the Netherlands
by Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Walschot, Mark & Wierts, Peter
- 139-164 Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states
by Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav
- 165-179 Political persistence and economic growth
by Bellettini, Giorgio & Berti Ceroni, Carlotta & Prarolo, Giovanni
- 180-187 Minority positions in the German Council of Economic Experts: A political economic analysis
by Potrafke, Niklas
- 188-204 Delegating decision rights for anticipated rewards as an alternative to corruption: An experiment
by Vetter, Stefan
2013, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-14 Central bank communication on fiscal policy
by Allard, Julien & Catenaro, Marco & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Wolswijk, Guido
- 15-34 On the evolution of conditional cooperation
by Guttman, Joel M.
- 35-42 Cost overrun and auction format in small size public works
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Chillemi, Ottorino & Palazzi, Giacomo
- 43-57 Political preferences and public sector outsourcing
by Elinder, Mikael & Jordahl, Henrik
- 58-69 Democracy and economic outcomes: Evidence from the superstars of modern art
by Hellmanzik, Christiane
- 70-79 Corruption and economic activity: Micro level evidence from rural Liberia
by Beekman, Gonne & Bulte, Erwin H. & Nillesen, Eleonora E.M.
- 80-91 Foreign direct investment and industry response to organized crime: The Mexican case
by Ashby, Nathan J. & Ramos, Miguel A.
- 92-111 The partisan policy cycle and firm valuation
by Camyar, Isa & Ulupinar, Bahar
- 112-137 Did growth and reforms increase citizens' support for the transition?
by Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo
2013, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-17 Violence, access, and competition in the market for protection
by Rogers, Douglas B. & Smith, Adam C. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 18-37 The political economy of corporate tax harmonization — Why do European politicians (dis)like minimum tax rates?
by Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich
- 38-53 FDI from the south: The role of institutional distance and natural resources
by Aleksynska, Mariya & Havrylchyk, Olena
- 54-72 Corruption and the effects of economic freedom
by Pieroni, L. & d'Agostino, G.
- 73-89 Demographic structure and the security of property rights: The role of development and democracy
by Harms, Philipp & an de Meulen, Philipp
- 90-101 International migration and the welfare state revisited
by Gaston, Noel & Rajaguru, Gulasekaran
- 102-118 Do business cycle peaks predict election calls in Canada?
by Voia, Marcel-Cristian & Ferris, J. Stephen
- 119-133 The effect of the Troubles on GDP in Northern Ireland
by Dorsett, Richard
- 134-150 Post-compulsory education: Participation and politics
by Anderberg, Dan
- 151-167 How does political instability affect economic growth?
by Aisen, Ari & Veiga, Francisco José
- 168-182 Party-bosses vs. party-primaries: Quality of legislature under different selectorates
by Evrenk, Haldun & Lambie-Hanson, Timothy & Xu, Yourong
- 183-196 Country or leader? Political change and UN General Assembly voting
by Dreher, Axel & Jensen, Nathan M.
- 197-213 The effects of financial crisis on fiscal positions
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios
- 214-235 Firm characteristics and influence on government rule-making: Theory and evidence
by Aisbett, Emma & McAusland, Carol
- 236-251 The economic effects of constitutional budget institutions
by Blume, Lorenz & Voigt, Stefan
- 259-271 Does aging affect preferences for welfare spending? A study of peoples' spending preferences in 22 countries, 1985–2006
by Sørensen, Rune J.
2012, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 399-413 Globalization and gender equality in the course of development
by Potrafke, Niklas & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 414-429 Expected recidivism among young offenders: Comparing specific deterrence under juvenile and adult criminal law
by Entorf, Horst
- 430-444 The effect of free primary school choice on ethnic groups — Evidence from a policy reform
by Schneider, Kerstin & Schuchart, Claudia & Weishaupt, Horst & Riedel, Andrea
- 445-460 Preference heterogeneity in the CEE inflation-targeting countries
by Jung, Alexander & Kiss, Gergely
- 461-468 Productive versus destructive efforts in contests
by Amegashie, J. Atsu
- 469-484 Corruption scandals, voter information, and accountability
by Costas-Pérez, Elena & Solé-Ollé, Albert & Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar
- 485-497 The shadows of the socialist past: Lack of self-reliance hinders entrepreneurship
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan
- 498-511 Social capital, household income, and preferences for income redistribution
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 512-523 Public attitudes towards central bank independence: Lessons from the foundation of the ECB
by Hayat, Muhammad Azmat & Farvaque, Etienne
- 524-539 Family policy and the number of children: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Egger, Peter H. & Radulescu, Doina M.
- 540-556 Monetary policy communication in Turkey
by Demiralp, Selva & Kara, Hakan & Özlü, Pınar
- 557-573 The evolution of public spending on higher education in a democracy
by Haupt, Alexander
- 574-592 The effects of party campaign spending under proportional representation: Evidence from Germany
by Fink, Alexander
- 593-606 Who gives aid to whom and when? Aid accelerations, shocks and policies
by Brück, Tilman & Xu, Guo
- 607-619 Does democratization facilitate economic liberalization?
by Rode, Martin & Gwartney, James D.
- 620-635 Does cabinet ideology matter for the structure of tax policies?
by Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Economides, George & Kammas, Pantelis
- 636-650 Military expenditure and economic growth: A meta-analysis
by Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul
- 651-658 How democracy was achieved
by Tridimas, George
2012, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 279-285 Property rights and institutions in biblical society: The purchase of the Cave of the Patriarchs
by Rosenberg, Jacob & Weiss, Avi
- 286-301 The role of political institutions for the effectiveness of central bank independence
by Hielscher, Kai & Markwardt, Gunther
- 302-312 The effect of corruption on FDI: A parametric and non-parametric analysis
by Barassi, Marco R. & Zhou, Ying
- 313-323 Reconsidering the fiscal effects of constitutions
by Rockey, James
- 324-340 The drivers of interregional policy choices: Evidence from Italy
by Padovano, Fabio
- 341-357 The Czech National Bank's monetary policy in the media
by Böhm, Jiří & Král, Petr & Saxa, Branislav
- 358-372 Democracy, populism, and (un)bounded rationality
by Binswanger, Johannes & Prüfer, Jens
- 373-389 Democracy, dictatorship, and disease: Political regimes and HIV/AIDS
by Justesen, Mogens K.
- 390-398 Survey evidence on conditional norm enforcement
by Traxler, Christian & Winter, Joachim
2012, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 147-161 Sources and legitimacy of financial liberalization
by Burgoon, Brian & Demetriades, Panicos & Underhill, Geoffrey R.D.
- 162-173 Political institutions, voter turnout, and policy outcomes
by Fumagalli, Eileen & Narciso, Gaia
- 174-191 Memories of high inflation
by Ehrmann, Michael & Tzamourani, Panagiota
- 192-207 Partisan politics in corporate taxation
by Osterloh, Steffen & Debus, Marc
- 208-214 Divisive politics and accountability
by Kiss, Áron
- 215-226 Live free or bribe: On the causal dynamics between economic freedom and corruption in U.S. states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Dincer, Oguzhan C. & Payne, James E.
- 227-237 Reform redux: Measurement, determinants and growth implications
by Campos, Nauro F. & Horváth, Roman
- 238-248 Weakest-link contests with group-specific public good prizes
by Lee, Dongryul
- 249-265 Compliance with the Anti-trafficking Protocol
by Cho, Seo-Young & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya
- 266-277 Nudges and norms: On the political economy of soft paternalism
by Schnellenbach, Jan
2012, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-13 Managing financial market expectations: The role of central bank transparency and central bank communication
by Neuenkirch, Matthias
- 14-26 A simple and flexible alternative to Stability and Growth Pact deficit ceilings. Is it at hand?
by Muscatelli, Vito A. & Natale, Piergiovanna & Tirelli, Patrizio
- 27-37 Has the EMU reduced wage growth and unemployment? Testing a model of trade union behavior
by Mikosch, Heiner & Sturm, Jan-Egbert
- 38-53 The political economy of exchange rate regimes in developed and developing countries
by Berdiev, Aziz N. & Kim, Yoonbai & Chang, Chun Ping
- 54-63 Foreign determinants of local institutions: Spatial dependence and openness
by Faber, Gerrit & Gerritse, Michiel
- 64-75 The internet as an indicator of corruption awareness
by Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A. & Naretta, Michael A.
- 76-87 Competitive careers as a way to mediocracy
by Kräkel, Matthias
- 88-104 Institutions and training inequality
by Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Snower, Dennis J.
- 105-118 Affirmative action in contest games
by Franke, Jörg
- 119-131 On the channel and type of aid: The case of international disaster assistance
by Raschky, Paul A. & Schwindt, Manijeh
- 132-146 When does more aid imply less democracy? An empirical examination
by Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Vlachaki, Irene
2011, Volume 27, Issue S1
- S1-S4 Terror and human insecurity: Editorial introduction
by Brück, Tilman & Schneider, Friedrich
- S5-S16 The origins of terrorism: Cross-country estimates of socio-economic determinants of terrorism
by Freytag, Andreas & Krüger, Jens J. & Meierrieks, Daniel & Schneider, Friedrich
- S17-S36 On the origin of domestic and international terrorism
by Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Liebert, Helge & Schulze, Günther G.
- S37-S49 The socio-economic determinants of terrorism and political violence in Western Europe (1994–2007)
by Caruso, Raul & Schneider, Friedrich
- S50-S63 New wine in old wineskins? Growth, terrorism and the resource curse in sub-Saharan Africa
by Blomberg, S. Brock & Broussard, Nzinga H. & Hess, Gregory D.
- S64-S77 Stock markets and terrorist attacks: Comparative evidence from a large and a small capitalization market
by Kollias, Christos & Manou, Efthalia & Papadamou, Stephanos & Stagiannis, Apostolos
- S78-S88 Entrepreneurship: The role of extreme events
by Brück, Tilman & Llussá, Fernanda & Tavares, José A.
- S89-S106 Perceptions and attitudes following a terrorist shock: Evidence from the UK
by Bozzoli, Carlos & Müller, Cathérine
- S107-S121 Public opinion and terrorist acts
by Malečková, Jitka & Stanišić, Dragana
- S122-S132 The effects of government intervention on the market for corporate terrorism insurance
by Michel-Kerjan, Erwann & Raschky, Paul A.
- S133-S151 Combating “maritime terrorism” off the coast of Somalia
by Shortland, Anja & Vothknecht, Marc
- S152-S161 Globalization and terrorism
by Zimmermann, Ekkart
2011, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 601-610 On the ‘cashing out’ hypothesis and ‘soft’ and ‘hard’ policies
by Brennan, Geoffrey & Brooks, Michael
- 611-624 The good, the bad and the populist: A model of political agency with emotional voters
by Jennings, Colin
- 625-641 In the eye of the beholder: Subjective inequality measures and individuals' assessment of market justice
by Kuhn, Andreas
- 642-658 Government directors and business–state relations in Russia
by Frye, Timothy M. & Iwasaki, Ichiro
- 659-673 Labor courts, nomination bias, and unemployment in Germany
by Berger, Helge & Neugart, Michael
- 674-680 The successor's dilemma in China's single party political system
by Zhang, Yongjing
- 681-692 Do term limits affect fiscal policy choices?
by Dalle Nogare, Chiara & Ricciuti, Roberto
- 693-707 The Arctic scramble: Introducing claims in a contest model
by Ansink, Erik
- 708-727 Turned on or turned out? Campaign advertising, information and voting
by Houser, Daniel & Morton, Rebecca & Stratmann, Thomas
- 728-739 Non-partisan ‘get-out-the-vote’ efforts and policy outcomes
by Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian
- 740-748 Rent seeking and regime stability in rentier states
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Naghavi, Alireza
- 749-763 The perception of small crime
by Douhou, Salima & Magnus, Jan R. & van Soest, Arthur
- 764-780 Heterogeneity in money holdings across euro area countries: The role of housing
by Setzer, Ralph & van den Noord, Paul & Wolff, Guntram B.
- 781-790 Macroeconomic risk and the (de)stabilising role of government size
by Carmignani, Fabrizio & Colombo, Emilio & Tirelli, Patrizio
- 791-801 Communication in a monetary policy committee
by Berk, Jan Marc & Bierut, Beata K.
2011, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 405-422 IMF surveillance and financial markets--A political economy analysis
by Fratzscher, Marcel & Reynaud, Julien
- 423-435 Panel evidence on economic freedom and growth in the United States
by Compton, Ryan A. & Giedeman, Daniel C. & Hoover, Gary A.
- 436-454 Preferences for childcare policies: Theory and evidence
by Borck, Rainald & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 455-470 Tax competition and income sorting: Evidence from the Zurich metropolitan area
by Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Somogyi, Frank & Sturm, Jan-Egbert
- 471-484 What determines debt intolerance? The role of political and monetary institutions
by Giordano, Raffaela & Tommasino, Pietro
- 485-506 Fiscal decentralization, ideology, and the size of the public sector
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 507-519 Trust and the accumulation of physical and human capital
by Dearmon, Jacob & Grier, Robin
- 520-533 Quasi real time early warning indicators for costly asset price boom/bust cycles: A role for global liquidity
by Alessi, Lucia & Detken, Carsten
- 534-546 The political economy of EDP fiscal forecasts: An empirical assessment
by Pina, Álvaro M. & Venes, Nuno M.
- 547-553 Strategic forecasting on the FOMC
by Tillmann, Peter
- 554-565 Minority governments and budget deficits: The role of the opposition
by Falcó-Gimeno, Albert & Jurado, Ignacio
- 566-585 Civic participation of immigrants in Europe: Assimilation, origin, and destination country effects
by Aleksynska, Mariya
- 586-599 Institutions and economic performance: A meta-regression analysis
by Efendic, Adnan & Pugh, Geoff & Adnett, Nick
2011, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 215-229 Does organizational design of supreme audit institutions matter? A cross-country assessment
by Blume, Lorenz & Voigt, Stefan
- 230-240 How do high-skilled natives view high-skilled immigrants? A test of trade theory predictions
by O'Connell, Michael
- 241-256 The unemployment impact of immigration in OECD countries
by Jean, Sébastien & Jiménez, Miguel
- 257-267 The expansion of higher education and time-consistent taxation
by Poutvaara, Panu
- 268-280 Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?
by Cooray, Arusha & Potrafke, Niklas
- 281-296 Voting on pensions: Sex and marriage
by Leroux, Marie-Louise & Pestieau, Pierre & Racionero, María
- 297-310 The form of government and fiscal dynamics
by Andersen, Jørgen Juel
- 311-327 Plurality versus proportional electoral rule: Which is most representative of voters?
by Piolatto, Amedeo
- 328-342 The political economy of power-sharing
by Tridimas, George
- 343-351 Do collective actions clear common air? The effect of international environmental protocols on sulphur emissions
by Aakvik, Arild & Tjøtta, Sigve
- 352-368 The efficiency of voluntary pollution abatement when countries can commit
by Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François
- 369-375 Fiscal and monetary interaction under monetary policy uncertainty
by Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Giuli, Francesco
- 376-384 Voter turnout and electoral competition in a multidimensional policy space
by Hortala-Vallve, Rafael & Esteve-Volart, Berta
- 385-398 Does corruption discourage international trade?
by de Jong, Eelke & Bogmans, Christian
- 399-404 The ineffectiveness of development aid on growth: An update
by Doucouliagos, Hristos & Paldam, Martin
2011, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-16 To mitigate or to adapt: How to confront global climate change
by Buob, Seraina & Stephan, Gunter
- 17-35 The political and institutional determinants of fiscal adjustment: Entering and exiting fiscal distress
by Lavigne, Robert
- 36-43 Government bond risk premiums in the EU revisited: The impact of the financial crisis
by von Hagen, Jürgen & Schuknecht, Ludger & Wolswijk, Guido
- 44-60 Macroeconomic volatilities and the labor market: First results from the euro experiment
by Merkl, Christian & Schmitz, Tom
- 61-74 How representative is the European Union Parliament?
by Kaniovski, Serguei & Mueller, Dennis C.
- 75-86 Are democratic governments more efficient?
by Adam, Antonis & Delis, Manthos D. & Kammas, Pantelis
- 87-103 The egalitarian battlefield: Reflections on the origins of majority rule in archaic Greece
by Pitsoulis, Athanassios
- 104-119 Provision of public goods in a federal economy: The role of party politics
by Sengupta, Bodhisattva
- 120-131 Referendums, trust, and tax evasion
by Hug, Simon & Spörri, Franziska
- 132-142 Organized crime, the quality of local institutions and FDI in Italy: A panel data analysis
by Daniele, Vittorio & Marani, Ugo
- 143-153 Growth, debt burdens and alleviating effects of foreign aid in least developed countries
by Bjerg, Christina & Bjørnskov, Christian & Holm, Anne
- 154-170 Bailouts in a fiscal federal system: Evidence from Spain
by Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar
- 171-180 Political support for enterprise restructuring and voting in Serbia
by Begovic, Boris & Paunovic, Marko
- 181-200 Political competition, electoral participation and public finance in 20th century Latin America
by Aidt, Toke S. & Eterovic, Dalibor S.
- 201-213 Democracy, redistributive taxation and the private provision of public goods
by Markussen, Thomas
2010, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 403-418 Expressive behavior in economics and politics
by Hillman, Arye L.
- 419-430 Formal institutions and subjective well-being: Revisiting the cross-country evidence
by Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A.V.
- 431-440 Immigration, fertility, and human capital: A model of economic decline of the West
by Azarnert, Leonid V.
- 441-453 The determinants of tax morale in comparative perspective: Evidence from European countries
by Lago-Peñas, Ignacio & Lago-Peñas, Santiago
- 454-474 Equilibrium migration with invested remittances: The EECA evidence
by Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu
- 475-487 The political economy of capital market integration and tax competition
by Lai, Yu-Bong
- 488-505 Do liberalization and globalization increase income inequality?
by Bergh, Andreas & Nilsson, Therese
- 506-516 Macroeconomic shocks, unionized labour markets and central bank disclosure policy: How beneficial is increased transparency?
by James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip
- 517-532 Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth
by Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide
- 533-540 The median juror and the trial of Socrates
by McCannon, Bryan C.
- 541-557 How quorum rules distort referendum outcomes: Evidence from a pivotal voter model
by Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Magalhães, Pedro C.
- 558-567 Contests with private costs: Beyond two players
by Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 568-576 EMU and the Greek crisis: The political-economy perspective
by Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas
2010, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 293-293 Ethics and Economics
by Holler, Manfred J. & Kanniainen, Vesa
- 294-301 Interpersonal comparison in egalitarian societies
by Binmore, Ken
- 302-310 What ethics can learn from experimental economics -- If anything
by Güth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut
- 311-319 Efficiency and justice revisited
by Holler, Manfred J. & Leroch, Martin
- 320-329 An evolutionary theory of social justice: Choosing the right game
by Andreozzi, Luciano
- 330-339 On minimal morals
by Kirchgässner, Gebhard