Forums de consommation sur Internet. Un modèle évolutionniste
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nicolas Curien & Emmanuelle Fauchart & Gilbert Laffond & Jean Lainé & Jacques Lesourne & François Moreau, 2001. "Forums de consommation sur Internet. Un modèle évolutionniste," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 52(7), pages 119-135.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Aversi & G. Dosi & G. Fagiolo & M. Meacci & C. Olivetti, 1997. "Demand Dynamics With Socially Evolving Preferences," Working Papers ir97081, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Creane, Anthony, 1995.
"Endogenous Learning, Learning by Doing and Information Sharing,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(4), pages 985-1002, November.
- Creane, A., 1992. "Endogenous Learning, Learning by Doing and Information Sharing," Papers 9106, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Cowan, Robin, 1991. "Tortoises and Hares: Choice among Technologies of Unknown Merit," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 801-814, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Gensollen, 2001. "Internet. Marché électronique ou réseaux commerciaux ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 52(7), pages 137-161.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_2001_hos_52_1_410280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.