Waves in Consumption with Interdependence among Consumers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Cowan & William Cowan & G.M. Peter Swann, 2004. "Waves in consumption with interdependence among consumers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 149-177, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 1997. "Social Distance and Social Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1005-1028, September.
- An, M Y & Kiefer, N M, 1995. "Local Externalities and Societal Adoption of Technologies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 103-117, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjögren, Tomas, 2016. "Consumption Norms with Endogenous Norm Beliefs – Implications for Welfare, Commodity Taxation and Income Redistribution," Umeå Economic Studies 938, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tosetti, Elisa, 2011.
"Large panels with common factors and spatial correlation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 182-202, April.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Elisa Tosetti, 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2103, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tosetti, Elisa, 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 3032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pesaran, M.H. & Tosetti, E., 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0743, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Elisa Tosetti, 2011. "Large panels with common factors and spatial correlation," Post-Print hal-00796743, HAL.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2001.
"Coordination, Local Interactions and Endogenous Neighborhood Formation,"
LEM Papers Series
2001/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2002. "Coordination, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Neighborhood Formation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 98, Society for Computational Economics.
- Floortje Alkemade & Carolina Castaldi, 2005. "Strategies for the Diffusion of Innovations on Social Networks," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 3-23, February.
- Eckerstorfer, Paul & Wendner, Ronald, 2013.
"Asymmetric and non-atmospheric consumption externalities, and efficient consumption taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 42-56.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," Graz Economics Papers 2013-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," Economics working papers 2013-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Eckerstorfer, Paul & Wendner, Ronald, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," MPRA Paper 45521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "Consumer Learning through Interaction: Effects on Aggregate Outcomes," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giulia Iori & Vassilis Koulovassilopoulos, 1999. "Patterns of consumption in socio-economic models with heterogeneous interacting agents," Papers cond-mat/9909131, arXiv.org.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2009.
"Learning How to Consume and Returns to Product Promotion,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2009-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2009. "Learning How to Consume and Returns to Product Promotion," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2005. "Endogenous neighborhood formation in a local coordination model with negative network externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 297-319, January.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2011. "Returns to product promotion when consumers are learning how to consume," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 783-801, December.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0517-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:1998007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .