Standardization in electronic money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Joanna Stavins, 2004.
"Network Externalities and Technology Adoption: Lessons from Electronic Payments,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 260-276, Summer.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Joanna Stavins, 1999. "Network externalities and technology adoption: lessons from electronic payments," Working Papers 99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Joanna Stavins, 2002. "Network externalities and technology adoption: lessons from electronic payments," Working Paper Series 2002-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Joanna Stavins, 2002. "Network Externalities and Technology Adoption: Lessons from Electronic Payments," NBER Working Papers 8943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cowan, Robin, 1991. "Tortoises and Hares: Choice among Technologies of Unknown Merit," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 801-814, July.
- Stanley M. Besen & Joseph Farrell, 1994. "Choosing How to Compete: Strategies and Tactics in Standardization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 117-131, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong‐Yoo Kim & Taehun Jung & Nae‐Chan Lee, 2010. "Standardization In The Wireless Internet Market: Lessons From Japan And Korea," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 620-636, December.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic money; network externality; two-sided market; standardization; compatibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:19:y:2005:i:3:p:447-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.