Standardization In The Wireless Internet Market: Lessons From Japan And Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: I. Overview and Nondiscriminatory Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 1-37, Spring.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Imho Kang & Jeong-yoo Kim, 2005. "Standardization in electronic money," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 447-459.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Marcus, Scott & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2003.
" Internet Interconnection and the Off-Net-Cost Pricing Principle,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 370-390, Summer.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2001. "Internet Interconnection and the Off-Net-Cost Pricing Principle," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000085, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Marcus, Scott & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Internet Interconnection and the Off-Net-Cost Pricing Principle," IDEI Working Papers 130, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gans Joshua S & King Stephen P, 2003. "The Neutrality of Interchange Fees in Payment Systems," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jang C. Jin & E. Kwan Choi, 2014. "Citations of Most Often Cited Economists: Do Scholarly Books Matter More than Quality Journals?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 8-24, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:15:y:2010:i:5:p:620-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.