Quel est l'impact du commerce extérieur sur la productivité et l'emploi ?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1997-08.
Date of creation: Apr 1997
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derbel, Hatem & Abdelkafi, Rami & Chkir, Ali, 2007.
"Impact du commerce extérieur sur la productivité au sein des secteurs en Tunisie : cas de l’industrie manufacturière
[Impact of foreign trade on productivity within sectors in Tunisia: the cas," MPRA Paper 8533, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Pierre Villa, 1997. "Incertitude sur le choix du modèle et rationalité," Working Papers 1997-09, CEPII research center.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003.
"The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France,"
NBER Working Papers
9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2004. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Chapters, in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 209-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.