The Narrow and Broad Arguments for Free Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 83 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Engelmann & Hans-Theo Normann, 2003.
"An Experimental Test of Strategic Trade Policy,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp212, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Zhao Chen & Yu Jin & Ming Lu, 2005. "Economic Opening and Industrial agglomeration in China," Industrial Organization 0511012, EconWPA.
- Miller, Nolan H. & Pazgal, Amit, 2005. "Strategic trade and delegated competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 215-231, May.
- Pinsky, Laura & Tower, Edward, 1995. "Temporary duty suspension in the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 17-36.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2011.
"Trade and unemployment: What do the data say?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 741-758, August.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2009. "Trade and Unemployment: What Do the Data Say?," IZA Discussion Papers 4184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Julien Prat & Hans-Jörg Schmerer, 2009. "Trade and Unemployment: What do the data say?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 310/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2011. "Trade and unemployment: What do the data say?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20381, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ranne, Omar, 1996. "Okonomische Uberlegungen zum Begriff des Oko-Dumping," Discussion Papers 18776, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Sanchez-Reaza, Javier, 2003. "Economic Polarization Through Trade: Trade Liberalization and Regional Growth in Mexico," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"What Does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell UsThat We Ought To Know?,"
NBER Working Papers
4870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "What does the Political Economy Literature on Trade Policy (Not) Tell Us That We Ought to Know?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Letelier & Luis Figueroa, 1994. "Exportaciones, Orientación al Comercio y Crecimiento: Un Enfoque de Cointegración," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(94), pages 401-422.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 2004.
"Market Reactions to Export Subsidies,"
NBER Working Papers
10233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siroën, Jean-Marc, . "Choix de la politique commerciale dans le cas de la concurrence imparfaite," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6629, Paris Dauphine University.
- Miller, Nolan & Pazgal, Amit, 2002. "Strategic Trade and Delegated Competition," Working Paper Series rwp02-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Guo, Jiemin & Hulu, Edison, 1997. "Interpreting spatial economic structure: Feedback loops in the Indonesian interregional economy, 1980, 1985," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 325-342, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.