A Technique for Indicating Comparative Costs and Predicting Changes in Trade Ratios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2004. "Relative prices and wage inequality: evidence from Mexico," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 387-409, December.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Ann Harrison & Margaret McMillan & Shannon Phillips, 2009.
"Estimating the Impact of Trade and Offshoring on American Workers Using the Current Population Surveys,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0742, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ebenstein, Avraham & Harrison, Ann & McMillan, Margaret & Phillips, Shannon, 2011. "Estimating the impact of trade and offshoring on American workers using the current population surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5750, The World Bank.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1996.
"Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
5424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bowen, Harry P & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1992.
"Judging Factor Abundance,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 599-620, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1997.
"Prouctivity Measurement and the Impact of Trade and Technology on Wages: Estimates for the U.S., 1972-1990,"
NBER Working Papers
6052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2003. "Productivity Measurement And The Impact Of Trade And Technology On Wages: Estimates For The U.S., 1972-1990," Working Papers 9717, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, . "Productivity Measurement And The Impact Of Trade And Technology On Wages: Estimates For The U.S., 1972-1990," Department of Economics 97-17, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1998. "What Are the Results of Product-Price Studies and What Can We Learn From Their Differences?," NBER Working Papers 6591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Gordon Hanson, 2001. "Global Production Sharing and Rising Inequality: A Survey of Trade and Wages," NBER Working Papers 8372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.