Journal of International Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R.W. Staiger
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Robert W. Staiger
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:inecon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 93, Issue 2
- 227-238 Monopolistic competition: CES redux?
by Bertoletti, Paolo & Epifani, Paolo
- 239-252 Wage Effects of Trade Reform with Endogenous Worker Mobility
by Krishna, Pravin & Poole, Jennifer P. & Senses, Mine Zeynep
- 253-269 Immigration and structural change: Evidence from post-war Germany
by Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael
- 270-285 Heterogeneous firm-level responses to trade liberalization: A test using stock price reactions
by Breinlich, Holger
- 286-301 An information-based theory of international currency
by Zhang, Cathy
- 302-315 Optimal fiscal policy in a small open economy with limited commitment
by Bauducco, Sofia & Caprioli, Francesco
- 316-338 Deforestation, foreign demand and export dynamics in Indonesia
by Rodrigue, Joel & Soumonni, Omolola
- 339-350 Economic integration agreements and the margins of international trade
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Feng, Michael
- 351-363 Native language, spoken language, translation and trade
by Melitz, Jacques & Toubal, Farid
2014, Volume 93, Issue 1
- 1-16 Debt deleveraging and the exchange rate
by Benigno, Pierpaolo & Romei, Federica
- 17-30 International trade and macroeconomic dynamics with labor market frictions
by Cacciatore, Matteo
- 31-49 International capital flows under dispersed private information
by Tille, Cédric & van Wincoop, Eric
- 50-66 Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets
by Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke
- 67-75 Estimating the extensive margin of trade
by Santos Silva, J.M.C. & Tenreyro, Silvana & Wei, Kehai
- 76-91 The asymmetric effects of tariffs on intra-firm trade and offshoring decisions
by Díez, Federico J.
- 92-107 Trade policy: Home market effect versus terms-of-trade externality
by Campolmi, Alessia & Fadinger, Harald & Forlati, Chiara
- 108-122 A quantitative approach to multinational production
by Ramondo, Natalia
- 123-139 Global sourcing of complex production processes
by Schwarz, Christian & Suedekum, Jens
- 140-152 Low-wage country competition and the quality content of high-wage country exports
by Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle
- 153-172 Openness and optimal monetary policy
by Lombardo, Giovanni & Ravenna, Federico
- 173-193 Autocracy, democracy and trade policy
by Galiani, Sebastian & Torrens, Gustavo
- 194-209 Trade intensity and purchasing power parity
by Cho, Dooyeon & Doblas-Madrid, Antonio
- 210-224 Liquidity-constrained migrants
by Djajić, Slobodan & Vinogradova, Alexandra
2014, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 212-230 Product-based cultural change: Is the village global?
by Maystre, Nicolas & Olivier, Jacques & Thoenig, Mathias & Verdier, Thierry
- 231-251 Openness and income: The roles of trade and migration
by Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni
- 252-265 Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido
- 266-285 Surges
by Ghosh, Atish R. & Qureshi, Mahvash S. & Kim, Jun Il & Zalduendo, Juan
- 286-303 Collective action clauses: How do they affect sovereign bond yields?
by Bardozzetti, Alfredo & Dottori, Davide
- 304-316 A model of demand, productivity and foreign location decision among Taiwanese firms
by Aw, Bee Yan & Lee, Yi
- 317-329 Unobservable skill dispersion and comparative advantage
by Bombardini, Matilde & Gallipoli, Giovanni & Pupato, Germán
- 330-348 The impacts of trade liberalization on informal labor markets: A theoretical and empirical evaluation of the Brazilian case
by Paz, Lourenço S.
- 349-362 Factor Intensity, product switching, and productivity: Evidence from Chinese exporters
by Ma, Yue & Tang, Heiwai & Zhang, Yifan
- 363-374 International trade, risk taking and welfare
by Vannoorenberghe, G.
2014, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-13 Comparative advantage, service trade, and global imbalances
by Barattieri, Alessandro
- 14-33 International capital flows, returns and world financial integration
by Evans, Martin D.D. & Hnatkovska, Viktoria V.
- 34-50 The elasticity of trade: Estimates and evidence
by Simonovska, Ina & Waugh, Michael E.
- 51-62 Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework
by Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 63-77 Preferences, rent destruction and multilateral liberalization: The building block effect of CUSFTA
by Ketterer, Tobias D. & Bernhofen, Daniel & Milner, Chris
- 78-94 Globalization and financial development: A model of the Dot-Com and the Housing Bubbles
by Basco, Sergi
- 95-110 Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds
by Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas
- 111-123 Neighbors and the evolution of the comparative advantage of nations: Evidence of international knowledge diffusion?
by Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A.
- 124-146 Resource-based FDI and expropriation in developing economies
by Hajzler, Christopher
- 147-165 New imported inputs, new domestic products
by Colantone, Italo & Crinò, Rosario
- 166-184 Fixed costs per shipment
by Kropf, Andreas & Sauré, Philip
- 185-197 Quantifying the evolution of world trade, 1870–1949
by Klasing, Mariko J. & Milionis, Petros
- 198-209 Welfare implications of trade liberalization and fiscal reform: A quantitative experiment
by Kim, Sunghyun H. & Kose, M. Ayhan
2013, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 179-190 Trade policy-making in a model of legislative bargaining
by Celik, Levent & Karabay, Bilgehan & McLaren, John
- 191-203 A race to the bottom? Employment protection and foreign direct investment
by Olney, William W.
- 204-219 The effect of WTO on the extensive and the intensive margins of trade
by Dutt, Pushan & Mihov, Ilian & Van Zandt, Timothy
- 220-234 Import competition, multi-product firms, and basic innovation
by Liu, Runjuan & Rosell, Carlos
- 235-251 International capital flows and development: Financial openness matters
by Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry
- 252-262 When do cooperation and commitment matter in a monetary union?
by Kempf, Hubert & von Thadden, Leopold
- 263-274 Firms' entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle
by Cavallari, Lilia
- 275-289 A theory of the competitive saving motive
by Du, Qingyuan & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 290-300 How do exporters respond to antidumping investigations?
by Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Zhang, Yan
- 301-320 Exporting Christianity: Governance and doctrine in the globalization of US denominations
by Hanson, Gordon H. & Xiang, Chong
- 321-328 Firm-level comparative advantage
by Crozet, Matthieu & Trionfetti, Federico
- 329-342 Export diversification: How much does the choice of the trading partner matter?
by Regolo, Julie
- 343-357 Effects of transitory shocks to aggregate output on consumption in poor countries
by Brückner, Markus & Gradstein, Mark
- 358-371 Global financial conditions, country spreads and macroeconomic fluctuations in emerging countries
by Akıncı, Özge
2013, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-17 News and sovereign default risk in small open economies
by Durdu, C. Bora & Nunes, Ricardo & Sapriza, Horacio
- 18-26 On the unstable relationship between exchange rates and macroeconomic fundamentals
by Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric
- 27-39 Robustness and exchange rate volatility
by Djeutem, Edouard & Kasa, Kenneth
- 40-52 A quantile-based test of protection for sale model
by Imai, Susumu & Katayama, Hajime & Krishna, Kala
- 53-67 Product and process productivity: Implications for quality choice and conditional exporter premia
by Hallak, Juan Carlos & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh
- 68-81 World trade patterns and prices: The role of productivity and quality heterogeneity
by Benedetti Fasil, Cristiana & Borota, Teodora
- 82-95 Why trucks jump: Offshoring and product characteristics
by McCalman, Phillip & Spearot, Alan
- 96-112 Towards a theory of trade finance
by Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim
- 113-127 Simple fiscal policy rules for small open economies
by Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas
- 128-141 Causes of nonlinearities in low-order models of the real exchange rate
by Ahmad, Yamin & Lo, Ming Chien & Mykhaylova, Olena
- 142-153 Multiproduct firms and scope adjustment in globalization
by Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Wen
- 154-163 Emigration and wages: The EU enlargement experiment
by Elsner, Benjamin
- 164-177 Paying a visit: The Dalai Lama effect on international trade
by Fuchs, Andreas & Klann, Nils-Hendrik
2013, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 237-244 Estimating productivity with multi-product firms, pricing heterogeneity and the role of international trade
by Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic
- 245-254 Spiders and snakes: Offshoring and agglomeration in the global economy
by Baldwin, Richard & Venables, Anthony J.
- 255-265 Putting per-capita income back into trade theory
by Markusen, James R.
- 266-272 The simple analytics of the Melitz model in a small economy
by Demidova, Svetlana & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés
- 273-301 Windfalls, structural transformation and specialization
by Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Stefanski, Radoslaw
- 302-315 Dissecting the dynamics of the US trade balance in an estimated equilibrium model
by Jacob, Punnoose & Peersman, Gert
- 316-325 The impact of uncertainty shocks in emerging economies
by Carrière-Swallow, Yan & Céspedes, Luis Felipe
- 326-336 Sorting into outsourcing: Are profits taxed at a gorilla's arm's length?
by Bauer, Christian J. & Langenmayr, Dominika
- 337-347 Technology adoption, government policy and tariffication
by Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip
- 348-363 Do the biggest aisles serve a brighter future? Global retail chains and their implications for Romania
by Javorcik, Beata S. & Li, Yue
- 364-377 Rain, agriculture, and tariffs
by Bastos, Paulo & Straume, Odd Rune & Urrego, Jaime A.
- 378-390 Are RTA agreements with environmental provisions reducing emissions?
by Baghdadi, Leila & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Zitouna, Habib
- 391-402 Does input trade liberalization boost downstream firms' exports? Theory and firm-level evidence
by Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Gaigné, Carl & Le Mener, Léo
- 403-413 Exaggerated death of distance: Revisiting distance effects on regional price dispersions
by Kano, Kazuko & Kano, Takashi & Takechi, Kazutaka
- 414-424 Trade structure and belief-driven fluctuations in a global economy
by Hu, Yunfang & Mino, Kazuo
2013, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-16 The contribution of economic fundamentals to movements in exchange rates
by Balke, Nathan S. & Ma, Jun & Wohar, Mark E.
- 17-32 International Bond Risk Premia
by Dahlquist, Magnus & Hasseltoft, Henrik
- 33-49 Common and idiosyncratic disturbances in developed small open economies
by Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A.
- 50-64 Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates: Evidence from the Great Recession
by Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A.
- 65-74 Occasional and perennial exporters
by Blum, Bernardo S. & Claro, Sebastian & Horstmann, Ignatius J.
- 75-90 A theory of entry into and exit from export markets
by Impullitti, Giammario & Irarrazabal, Alfonso A. & Opromolla, Luca David
- 91-106 Offshoring and the onshore composition of tasks and skills
by Becker, Sascha O. & Ekholm, Karolina & Muendler, Marc-Andreas
- 107-122 What determines BITs?
by Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter
- 123-135 Foreign entry and spillovers with technological incompatibilities in the supply chain
by Carluccio, Juan & Fally, Thibault
- 136-147 The customs union issue: Why do we observe so few of them?
by Facchini, Giovanni & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald
- 148-161 Shaky roads and trembling exports: Assessing the trade effects of domestic infrastructure using a natural experiment
by Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan
- 162-176 Brain drain or brain gain? Technology diffusion and learning on-the-job
by Sampson, Thomas
- 177-180 Market size, division of labor, and firm productivity
by Chaney, Thomas & Ossa, Ralph
- 181-192 Input tariffs, speed of contract enforcement, and the productivity of firms in India
by Ahsan, Reshad N.
- 193-200 Institution-driven comparative advantage and organizational choice
by Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara
- 201-217 Exporters and the rise in wage inequality: Evidence from German linked employer–employee data
by Baumgarten, Daniel
- 218-231 Sources of disagreement in inflation forecasts: An international empirical investigation
by Siklos, Pierre L.
2013, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 271-282 International trade without CES: Estimating translog gravity
by Novy, Dennis
- 283-296 Firm entry, trade, and welfare in Zipf's world
by di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A.
- 297-316 Productivity and the decision to import and export: Theory and evidence
by Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Lapham, Beverly
- 317-330 Default risk and risk averse international investors
by Lizarazo, Sandra Valentina
- 331-346 A reappraisal of the allocation puzzle through the portfolio approach
by Benhima, Kenza
- 347-356 Growth and structural reforms: A new assessment
by Christiansen, Lone & Schindler, Martin & Tressel, Thierry
- 357-368 The direct and relative effects of preferential market access
by Fugazza, Marco & Nicita, Alessandro
- 369-378 Are all trade protection policies created equal? Empirical evidence for nonequivalent market power effects of tariffs and quotas
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Liebman, Benjamin H. & Pierce, Justin R. & Wilson, Wesley W.
- 379-392 Trade as an engine of creative destruction: Mexican experience with Chinese competition
by Iacovone, Leonardo & Rauch, Ferdinand & Winters, L. Alan
- 393-406 Heterogeneous trade costs and wage inequality: A model of two globalizations
by Basco, Sergi & Mestieri, Martí
- 407-421 Trade, wages and skill accumulation in the emerging giants
by Harris, Richard G. & Robertson, Peter E.
- 422-431 Exporting and firm performance: Market entry, investment and expansion
by Fabling, Richard & Sanderson, Lynda
- 432-440 The arm's length principle and distortions to multinational firm organization
by Keuschnigg, Christian & Devereux, Michael P.
- 441-452 International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions
by Martin, Alberto & Taddei, Filippo
- 453-470 Financial crises and macro-prudential policies
by Benigno, Gianluca & Chen, Huigang & Otrok, Christopher & Rebucci, Alessandro & Young, Eric R.
- 471-484 International risk cycles
by Gourio, François & Siemer, Michael & Verdelhan, Adrien
- 485-494 Does Short-Term Debt Increase Vulnerability to Crisis? Evidence from the East Asian Financial Crisis
by Benmelech, Efraim & Dvir, Eyal
- 495-510 Global banks and crisis transmission
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio
- 511-521 Sudden spikes in global risk
by Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric
- 522-538 Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?
by Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin
2013, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-12 Varieties and the transfer problem
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Martin, Philippe & Pesenti, Paolo
- 13-25 Optimal tariffs, retaliation, and the welfare loss from tariff wars in the Melitz model
by Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario
- 26-41 Variable demand elasticities and tariff liberalization
by Spearot, Alan C.
- 42-54 Would global patent protection be too weak without international coordination?
by Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Yan, Isabel K.M.
- 55-67 Coordination failures in immigration policy
by Giordani, Paolo E. & Ruta, Michele
- 68-78 Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?
by Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika
- 79-95 Investment composition and international business cycles
by Oviedo, P. Marcelo & Singh, Rajesh
- 96-109 Ricardian selection
by Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo
- 110-121 Gravity Redux: Estimation of gravity-equation coefficients, elasticities of substitution, and general equilibrium comparative statics under asymmetric bilateral trade costs
by Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario
- 122-142 Sudden stops: Are global and local investors alike?
by Calderón, César & Kubota, Megumi
- 143-153 Welfare analysis of currency regimes with defaultable debts
by Araujo, Aloisio & Leon, Marcia & Santos, Rafael
- 154-171 Foreign labor costs and domestic employment: What are the spillovers?
by Dao, Mai Chi
- 172-186 Offshoring, unemployment, and wages: The role of labor market institutions
by Ranjan, Priya
- 187-201 Trade and the allocation of talent with capital market imperfections
by Bonfatti, Roberto & Ghatak, Maitreesh
- 202-215 Import competition from and offshoring to China: A curse or blessing for firms?
by Mion, Giordano & Zhu, Linke
- 216-232 Is the GATT/WTO's Article XXIV bad?
by Mrázová, Monika & Vines, David & Zissimos, Ben
- 233-251 International R&D subsidy competition, industrial agglomeration and growth
by Kondo, Hiroki
- 252-261 Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade
by Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles
- 262-270 Expansion of trade at the extensive margin: A general gains-from-trade result and illustrative examples
by Markusen, James R.
2012, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 219-234 ABS inflows to the United States and the global financial crisis
by Bertaut, Carol & DeMarco, Laurie Pounder & Kamin, Steven & Tryon, Ralph
- 235-251 Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment
by Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E.
- 252-265 External adjustment and the global crisis
by Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 266-283 The financial crisis and the geography of wealth transfers
by Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène & Truempler, Kai
- 284-298 Leverage across firms, banks, and countries
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent & Yesiltas, Sevcan
- 299-311 Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession
by Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S.
- 312-325 Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crises
by Hale, Galina
- 326-340 Dollar illiquidity and central bank swap arrangements during the global financial crisis
by Rose, Andrew K. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 341-356 Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 357-374 On the international transmission of shocks: Micro-evidence from mutual fund portfolios
by Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 375-387 From the financial crisis to the real economy: Using firm-level data to identify transmission channels
by Claessens, Stijn & Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 388-406 International reserves and the global financial crisis
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Hashimoto, Yuko & Ito, Takatoshi
- 407-421 Tools for managing financial-stability risks from capital inflows
by Ostry, Jonathan D. & Ghosh, Atish R. & Chamon, Marcos & Qureshi, Mahvash S.
- 422-435 Financial crises and the multilateral response: What the historical record shows
by Barkbu, Bergljot & Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka
2012, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-16 Are Free Trade Agreements contagious?
by Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany
- 17-31 Sequential exporting
by Albornoz, Facundo & Calvo Pardo, Héctor F. & Corcos, Gregory & Ornelas, Emanuel
- 32-46 The economics of trade agreements in the linear Cournot delocation model
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 47-61 Trade disputes, quality choice, and economic integration
by Chisik, Richard
- 62-73 Border prices and retail prices
by Berger, David & Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & Steverson, Kai
- 74-90 The carry trade and fundamentals: Nothing to fear but FEER itself
by Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M.
- 91-103 Exports, borders, distance, and plant size
by Holmes, Thomas J. & Stevens, John J.
- 104-120 Robustness, information–processing constraints, and the current account in small open economies
by Luo, Yulei & Nie, Jun & Young, Eric R.
- 121-133 Decentralized borrowing and centralized default
by Kim, Yun Jung & Zhang, Jing
- 134-149 Currency composition of international bonds: The EMU effect
by Hale, Galina B. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 150-161 Financial integration, specialization, and systemic risk
by Fecht, Falko & Grüner, Hans Peter & Hartmann, Philipp
- 162-175 ClubMed? Cyclical fluctuations in the Mediterranean basin
by Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo
- 176-185 Corporate taxation and the choice of patent location within multinational firms
by Karkinsky, Tom & Riedel, Nadine
- 186-197 Who bears the burden of international taxation? Evidence from cross-border M&As
by Huizinga, Harry & Voget, Johannes & Wagner, Wolf
- 198-208 Sovereign debt and corporate borrowing costs in emerging markets
by Ağca, Şenay & Celasun, Oya
2012, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 191-204 The dynamic effects of a currency union on trade
by Bergin, Paul R. & Lin, Ching-Yi
- 205-215 Gravity in International Finance
by Okawa, Yohei & van Wincoop, Eric
- 216-231 Can leading indicators assess country vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008–09 global financial crisis
by Frankel, Jeffrey & Saravelos, George
- 232-246 Temporary trade and heterogeneous firms
by Békés, Gábor & Muraközy, Balázs
- 247-261 Do trade policy differences induce sorting? Theory and evidence from Bangladeshi apparel exporters
by Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala
- 262-276 Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure
by Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal
- 277-287 Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia
by Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa
- 288-297 Globalization and wage inequality: Evidence from urban China
by Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Zhang, Junsen
- 298-311 Immigration and international prices
by Zachariadis, Marios
- 312-322 Export Versus FDI and the Communication of Complex Information
by Oldenski, Lindsay
- 323-336 Learning and knowledge diffusion in a global economy
by Dasgupta, Kunal
- 337-351 Labor market institutions, firm-specific skills, and trade patterns
by Tang, Heiwai
- 352-364 Networks, firms, and trade
by Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana
- 365-376 Innovation and imitation in a model of North–South trade
by Borota, Teodora
- 377-385 Rainfall, financial development, and remittances: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Arezki, Rabah & Brückner, Markus
- 386-390 International productivity and factor price comparisons
by Marshall, Kathryn G.
2012, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-17 Trade, competition, and efficiency
by Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada
- 18-26 Competition and political organization: Together or alone in lobbying for trade policy?
by Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco
- 27-35 Heterogeneous firms, exporter networks and the effect of distance on international trade
by Krautheim, Sebastian
- 36-49 Capital liberalization and the US external imbalance
by Prades, Elvira & Rabitsch, Katrin
- 50-64 Getting beyond carry trade: What makes a safe haven currency?
by Habib, Maurizio M. & Stracca, Livio
- 65-79 The use of foreign currency derivatives, corporate governance, and firm value around the world
by Allayannis, George & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P.
- 80-88 A Ricardian model of trade and growth with endogenous trade status
by Naito, Takumi
- 89-97 Learning to export: Export growth and the destination decision of firms
by Schmeiser, Katherine N.
- 98-104 International differences in production techniques: Implications for the factor content of trade
by Nishioka, Shuichiro
- 105-111 A proportionality assumption and measurement biases in the factor content of trade
by Puzzello, Laura
- 117-133 Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis
by Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina