Journal of International Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R.W. Staiger
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Charles Engel
Robert W. Staiger
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:inecon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-16 The contribution of economic fundamentals to movements in exchange rates
by Balke, Nathan S. & Ma, Jun & Wohar, Mark E.
- 17-32 International Bond Risk Premia
by Dahlquist, Magnus & Hasseltoft, Henrik
- 33-49 Common and idiosyncratic disturbances in developed small open economies
by Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A.
- 50-64 Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates: Evidence from the Great Recession
by Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A.
- 65-74 Occasional and perennial exporters
by Blum, Bernardo S. & Claro, Sebastian & Horstmann, Ignatius J.
- 75-90 A theory of entry into and exit from export markets
by Impullitti, Giammario & Irarrazabal, Alfonso A. & Opromolla, Luca David
- 91-106 Offshoring and the onshore composition of tasks and skills
by Becker, Sascha O. & Ekholm, Karolina & Muendler, Marc-Andreas
- 107-122 What determines BITs?
by Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter
- 123-135 Foreign entry and spillovers with technological incompatibilities in the supply chain
by Carluccio, Juan & Fally, Thibault
- 136-147 The customs union issue: Why do we observe so few of them?
by Facchini, Giovanni & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald
- 148-161 Shaky roads and trembling exports: Assessing the trade effects of domestic infrastructure using a natural experiment
by Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan
- 162-176 Brain drain or brain gain? Technology diffusion and learning on-the-job
by Sampson, Thomas
- 177-180 Market size, division of labor, and firm productivity
by Chaney, Thomas & Ossa, Ralph
- 181-192 Input tariffs, speed of contract enforcement, and the productivity of firms in India
by Ahsan, Reshad N.
- 193-200 Institution-driven comparative advantage and organizational choice
by Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara
- 201-217 Exporters and the rise in wage inequality: Evidence from German linked employer–employee data
by Baumgarten, Daniel
- 218-231 Sources of disagreement in inflation forecasts: An international empirical investigation
by Siklos, Pierre L.
2013, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 271-282 International trade without CES: Estimating translog gravity
by Novy, Dennis
- 283-296 Firm entry, trade, and welfare in Zipf's world
by di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A.
- 297-316 Productivity and the decision to import and export: Theory and evidence
by Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Lapham, Beverly
- 317-330 Default risk and risk averse international investors
by Lizarazo, Sandra Valentina
- 331-346 A reappraisal of the allocation puzzle through the portfolio approach
by Benhima, Kenza
- 347-356 Growth and structural reforms: A new assessment
by Christiansen, Lone & Schindler, Martin & Tressel, Thierry
- 357-368 The direct and relative effects of preferential market access
by Fugazza, Marco & Nicita, Alessandro
- 369-378 Are all trade protection policies created equal? Empirical evidence for nonequivalent market power effects of tariffs and quotas
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Liebman, Benjamin H. & Pierce, Justin R. & Wilson, Wesley W.
- 379-392 Trade as an engine of creative destruction: Mexican experience with Chinese competition
by Iacovone, Leonardo & Rauch, Ferdinand & Winters, L. Alan
- 393-406 Heterogeneous trade costs and wage inequality: A model of two globalizations
by Basco, Sergi & Mestieri, Martí
- 407-421 Trade, wages and skill accumulation in the emerging giants
by Harris, Richard G. & Robertson, Peter E.
- 422-431 Exporting and firm performance: Market entry, investment and expansion
by Fabling, Richard & Sanderson, Lynda
- 432-440 The arm's length principle and distortions to multinational firm organization
by Keuschnigg, Christian & Devereux, Michael P.
- 441-452 International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions
by Martin, Alberto & Taddei, Filippo
- 453-470 Financial crises and macro-prudential policies
by Benigno, Gianluca & Chen, Huigang & Otrok, Christopher & Rebucci, Alessandro & Young, Eric R.
- 471-484 International risk cycles
by Gourio, François & Siemer, Michael & Verdelhan, Adrien
- 485-494 Does Short-Term Debt Increase Vulnerability to Crisis? Evidence from the East Asian Financial Crisis
by Benmelech, Efraim & Dvir, Eyal
- 495-510 Global banks and crisis transmission
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio
- 511-521 Sudden spikes in global risk
by Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric
- 522-538 Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?
by Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin
2013, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-12 Varieties and the transfer problem
by Corsetti, Giancarlo & Martin, Philippe & Pesenti, Paolo
- 13-25 Optimal tariffs, retaliation, and the welfare loss from tariff wars in the Melitz model
by Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario
- 26-41 Variable demand elasticities and tariff liberalization
by Spearot, Alan C.
- 42-54 Would global patent protection be too weak without international coordination?
by Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Yan, Isabel K.M.
- 55-67 Coordination failures in immigration policy
by Giordani, Paolo E. & Ruta, Michele
- 68-78 Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?
by Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika
- 79-95 Investment composition and international business cycles
by Oviedo, P. Marcelo & Singh, Rajesh
- 96-109 Ricardian selection
by Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo
- 110-121 Gravity Redux: Estimation of gravity-equation coefficients, elasticities of substitution, and general equilibrium comparative statics under asymmetric bilateral trade costs
by Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario
- 122-142 Sudden stops: Are global and local investors alike?
by Calderón, César & Kubota, Megumi
- 143-153 Welfare analysis of currency regimes with defaultable debts
by Araujo, Aloisio & Leon, Marcia & Santos, Rafael
- 154-171 Foreign labor costs and domestic employment: What are the spillovers?
by Dao, Mai Chi
- 172-186 Offshoring, unemployment, and wages: The role of labor market institutions
by Ranjan, Priya
- 187-201 Trade and the allocation of talent with capital market imperfections
by Bonfatti, Roberto & Ghatak, Maitreesh
- 202-215 Import competition from and offshoring to China: A curse or blessing for firms?
by Mion, Giordano & Zhu, Linke
- 216-232 Is the GATT/WTO's Article XXIV bad?
by Mrázová, Monika & Vines, David & Zissimos, Ben
- 233-251 International R&D subsidy competition, industrial agglomeration and growth
by Kondo, Hiroki
- 252-261 Lumpy countries, urbanization, and trade
by Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles
- 262-270 Expansion of trade at the extensive margin: A general gains-from-trade result and illustrative examples
by Markusen, James R.
2012, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 219-234 ABS inflows to the United States and the global financial crisis
by Bertaut, Carol & DeMarco, Laurie Pounder & Kamin, Steven & Tryon, Ralph
- 235-251 Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment
by Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E.
- 252-265 External adjustment and the global crisis
by Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 266-283 The financial crisis and the geography of wealth transfers
by Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène & Truempler, Kai
- 284-298 Leverage across firms, banks, and countries
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent & Yesiltas, Sevcan
- 299-311 Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession
by Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S.
- 312-325 Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crises
by Hale, Galina
- 326-340 Dollar illiquidity and central bank swap arrangements during the global financial crisis
by Rose, Andrew K. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 341-356 Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis
by Fratzscher, Marcel
- 357-374 On the international transmission of shocks: Micro-evidence from mutual fund portfolios
by Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 375-387 From the financial crisis to the real economy: Using firm-level data to identify transmission channels
by Claessens, Stijn & Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 388-406 International reserves and the global financial crisis
by Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Hashimoto, Yuko & Ito, Takatoshi
- 407-421 Tools for managing financial-stability risks from capital inflows
by Ostry, Jonathan D. & Ghosh, Atish R. & Chamon, Marcos & Qureshi, Mahvash S.
- 422-435 Financial crises and the multilateral response: What the historical record shows
by Barkbu, Bergljot & Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka
2012, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-16 Are Free Trade Agreements contagious?
by Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany
- 17-31 Sequential exporting
by Albornoz, Facundo & Calvo Pardo, Héctor F. & Corcos, Gregory & Ornelas, Emanuel
- 32-46 The economics of trade agreements in the linear Cournot delocation model
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 47-61 Trade disputes, quality choice, and economic integration
by Chisik, Richard
- 62-73 Border prices and retail prices
by Berger, David & Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & Steverson, Kai
- 74-90 The carry trade and fundamentals: Nothing to fear but FEER itself
by Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M.
- 91-103 Exports, borders, distance, and plant size
by Holmes, Thomas J. & Stevens, John J.
- 104-120 Robustness, information–processing constraints, and the current account in small open economies
by Luo, Yulei & Nie, Jun & Young, Eric R.
- 121-133 Decentralized borrowing and centralized default
by Kim, Yun Jung & Zhang, Jing
- 134-149 Currency composition of international bonds: The EMU effect
by Hale, Galina B. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 150-161 Financial integration, specialization, and systemic risk
by Fecht, Falko & Grüner, Hans Peter & Hartmann, Philipp
- 162-175 ClubMed? Cyclical fluctuations in the Mediterranean basin
by Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo
- 176-185 Corporate taxation and the choice of patent location within multinational firms
by Karkinsky, Tom & Riedel, Nadine
- 186-197 Who bears the burden of international taxation? Evidence from cross-border M&As
by Huizinga, Harry & Voget, Johannes & Wagner, Wolf
- 198-208 Sovereign debt and corporate borrowing costs in emerging markets
by Ağca, Şenay & Celasun, Oya
2012, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 191-204 The dynamic effects of a currency union on trade
by Bergin, Paul R. & Lin, Ching-Yi
- 205-215 Gravity in International Finance
by Okawa, Yohei & van Wincoop, Eric
- 216-231 Can leading indicators assess country vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008–09 global financial crisis
by Frankel, Jeffrey & Saravelos, George
- 232-246 Temporary trade and heterogeneous firms
by Békés, Gábor & Muraközy, Balázs
- 247-261 Do trade policy differences induce sorting? Theory and evidence from Bangladeshi apparel exporters
by Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala
- 262-276 Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure
by Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal
- 277-287 Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia
by Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa
- 288-297 Globalization and wage inequality: Evidence from urban China
by Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Zhang, Junsen
- 298-311 Immigration and international prices
by Zachariadis, Marios
- 312-322 Export Versus FDI and the Communication of Complex Information
by Oldenski, Lindsay
- 323-336 Learning and knowledge diffusion in a global economy
by Dasgupta, Kunal
- 337-351 Labor market institutions, firm-specific skills, and trade patterns
by Tang, Heiwai
- 352-364 Networks, firms, and trade
by Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana
- 365-376 Innovation and imitation in a model of North–South trade
by Borota, Teodora
- 377-385 Rainfall, financial development, and remittances: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Arezki, Rabah & Brückner, Markus
- 386-390 International productivity and factor price comparisons
by Marshall, Kathryn G.
2012, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-17 Trade, competition, and efficiency
by Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada
- 18-26 Competition and political organization: Together or alone in lobbying for trade policy?
by Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco
- 27-35 Heterogeneous firms, exporter networks and the effect of distance on international trade
by Krautheim, Sebastian
- 36-49 Capital liberalization and the US external imbalance
by Prades, Elvira & Rabitsch, Katrin
- 50-64 Getting beyond carry trade: What makes a safe haven currency?
by Habib, Maurizio M. & Stracca, Livio
- 65-79 The use of foreign currency derivatives, corporate governance, and firm value around the world
by Allayannis, George & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P.
- 80-88 A Ricardian model of trade and growth with endogenous trade status
by Naito, Takumi
- 89-97 Learning to export: Export growth and the destination decision of firms
by Schmeiser, Katherine N.
- 98-104 International differences in production techniques: Implications for the factor content of trade
by Nishioka, Shuichiro
- 105-111 A proportionality assumption and measurement biases in the factor content of trade
by Puzzello, Laura
- 117-133 Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis
by Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina
- 134-146 Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil
by Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Taglioni, Daria & Vicard, Vincent
- 147-161 Cross-border banking, credit access, and the financial crisis
by Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F.
- 162-177 Market response to policy initiatives during the global financial crisis
by Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Andritzky, Jochen & Jobst, Andreas & Nowak, Sylwia & Tamirisa, Natalia
- 178-190 How do business and financial cycles interact?
by Claessens, Stijn & Kose, M. Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E.
2012, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 184-196 Fairness, trade, and inequality
by Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo
- 197-208 Trade liberalization and organizational change
by Conconi, Paola & Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew F.
- 209-223 Globalization and the empowerment of talent
by Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry
- 224-236 Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added
by Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo
- 237-251 The role of expenditure switching in the global imbalance adjustment
by Dong, Wei
- 252-268 Duration of sovereign debt renegotiation
by Bai, Yan & Zhang, Jing
- 269-283 The effect of the Uruguay round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade
by Buono, Ines & Lalanne, Guy
- 284-294 Per capita income, market access costs, and trade volumes
by Tarasov, Alexander
- 295-305 Fighting multiple tax havens
by Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A.
- 306-317 Risk and the technology content of FDI: A dynamic model
by Chang, Pao-Li & Lu, Chia-Hui
- 318-326 Commodity windfalls, polarization, and net foreign assets: Panel data evidence on the voracity effect
by Arezki, Rabah & Brückner, Markus
- 327-335 Virtual borders
by Boivin, Jean & Clark, Robert & Vincent, Nicolas
- 336-344 Demand uncertainty: Exporting delays and exporting failures
by Nguyen, Daniel X.
- 345-354 A many-cone world?
by Kiyota, Kozo
2012, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-16 Banking globalization and international business cycles: Cross-border chained credit contracts and financial accelerators
by Ueda, Kozo
- 17-32 Financial integration and international risk sharing
by Bai, Yan & Zhang, Jing
- 33-42 Consumption and real exchange rates in professional forecasts
by Devereux, Michael B. & Smith, Gregor W. & Yetman, James
- 43-56 Trade and prices with heterogeneous firms
by Johnson, Robert C.
- 57-67 Firm-level volatility and exports
by Vannoorenberghe, G.
- 68-81 How wages and employment adjust to trade liberalization: Quasi-experimental evidence from Austria
by Brülhart, Marius & Carrère, Céline & Trionfetti, Federico
- 82-100 Local costs of distribution, international trade costs and micro evidence on the law of one price
by Giri, Rahul
- 101-117 Manufacturing restructuring and the role of real exchange rate shocks
by Ekholm, Karolina & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene
- 118-132 International trade with endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium
by Neary, J. Peter & Tharakan, Joe
- 133-140 The rise of vertical specialization trade
by Bridgman, Benjamin
- 141-157 Evasion behaviors of exporters and importers: Evidence from the U.S.–China trade data discrepancy
by Ferrantino, Michael J. & Liu, Xuepeng & Wang, Zhi
- 158-166 Understanding interstate trade patterns
by Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 167-180 “Lending by example”: Direct and indirect effects of foreign banks in emerging markets
by Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven
2011, Volume 85, Issue 2
- 163-173 Volatility due to offshoring: Theory and evidence
by Bergin, Paul R. & Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H.
- 174-185 The specific factors continuum model, with implications for globalization and income risk
by Anderson, James E.
- 186-205 Policy choice: Theory and evidence from commitment via international trade agreements
by Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia
- 206-221 Gravity, trade integration, and heterogeneity across industries
by Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis
- 222-233 Plant-level responses to antidumping duties: Evidence from U.S. manufacturers
by Pierce, Justin R.
- 234-244 Estimating vertical spillovers from FDI: Why results vary and what the true effect is
by Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana
- 245-255 Valuation effects with transitory and trend productivity shocks
by Nguyen, Ha
- 256-267 Habit formation and fiscal transmission in open economies
by Cardi, Olivier & Müller, Gernot J.
- 268-279 The yield curve in a small open economy
by Kulish, Mariano & Rees, Daniel
- 280-291 Transportation, freight rates, and economic geography
by Behrens, Kristian & Picard, Pierre M.
- 292-301 The impact of trade liberalization on productivity: Evidence from India's formal and informal manufacturing sectors
by Nataraj, Shanthi
- 302-316 International real business cycles with endogenous markup variability
by Davis, J. Scott & Huang, Kevin X.D.
- 317-328 Financial liberalization, structural change, and real exchange rate appreciations
by Meza, Felipe & Urrutia, Carlos
- 329-334 Size, productivity, and international banking
by Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine T. & Koetter, Michael
2011, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-13 A state-dependent model of intermediate goods pricing
by Brent, Neiman
- 14-24 Currency crises with the threat of an interest rate defence
by Daniëls, Tijmen R. & Jager, Henk & Klaassen, Franc
- 25-41 Does corporate governance risk at home affect investment choices abroad?
by Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 42-52 Power laws in firm size and openness to trade: Measurement and implications
by di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain
- 53-71 The WTO trade effect
by Chang, Pao-Li & Lee, Myoung-Jae
- 72-85 Escaping a protectionist rut: Policy mechanisms for trade reform in a democracy
by Blanchard, Emily & Willmann, Gerald
- 86-101 Who's afraid of a globalized world? Foreign Direct Investments, local knowledge and allocation of talents
by Pica, Giovanni & Rodríguez Mora, José V.
- 102-113 Exporting out of poverty: Provincial poverty in Vietnam and U.S. market access
by Brian, McCaig
- 114-128 Do interest groups affect US immigration policy?
by Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mishra, Prachi
- 129-135 Revisiting the evidence on trade policy preferences
by Bruce A., Blonigen
- 136-146 Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms?: Evidence from the Czech Republic
by Arnold, Jens M. & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 147-158 Information, incentives and multinational firms
by Cheng, Chen
- 159-160 Andrés Solimano, ,International Migration in the Age of Crisis and Globalization: Historical and Recent Experiences (2010) Cambridge University Press
by Antonio, Spilimbergo
- 160-162 M. Ayhan Kose, Eswar S. Prasad, ,Emerging Markets: Resilience and Growth amid Global Turmoil (2010) Brookings Institution Press
by C. Bora, Durdu
2011, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 135-148 Foreign influence and welfare
by Antràs, Pol & Padró i Miquel, Gerard
- 149-159 Innovation and trade with heterogeneous firms
by Long, Ngo Van & Raff, Horst & Stähler, Frank
- 160-177 Closing large open economy models
by Bodenstein, Martin
- 178-187 When is quality of financial system a source of comparative advantage?
by Ju, Jiandong & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 188-206 International trade in services: A portrait of importers and exporters
by Breinlich, Holger & Criscuolo, Chiara
- 207-220 Buyer-seller relationships in international trade: Evidence from U.S. States' exports and business-class travel
by Cristea, Anca D.
- 221-232 Productivity differences in an interdependent world
by Fadinger, Harald
2011, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-14 Rethinking the area approach: Immigrants and the labor market in California
by Peri, Giovanni
- 15-25 Intraindustry trade and the skill premium: Theory and evidence
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Xu, Bin & Yotov, Yoto V.
- 26-36 Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization
by Davis, Donald R. & Harrigan, James
- 37-47 Infant industry protection and industrial dynamics
by Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip
- 48-64 The current account and precautionary savings for exporters of exhaustible resources
by Bems, Rudolfs & de Carvalho Filho, Irineu
- 65-72 Sovereign defaults and liquidity crises
by Brutti, Filippo
- 73-85 The role of intermediaries in facilitating trade
by Ahn, JaeBin & Khandelwal, Amit K. & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 86-98 Read my lips: The role of information transmission in multilateral reform design
by Marchesi, Silvia & Sabani, Laura & Dreher, Axel
- 99-111 Democracy, foreign direct investment and natural resources
by Asiedu, Elizabeth & Lien, Donald
- 112-123 Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance
by Long, Cheryl & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 124-130 On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size
by Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda
- 131-132 Carl Davidson and Steven J. Matusz, International Trade with Equilibrium Unemployment , Princeton University Press (2010)
by Harrigan, James
- 132-134 Carmen M. Reinhart and Kenneth S. Rogoff, This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly , Princeton University Press (2009)
by Kose, M. Ayhan
2011, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 95-108 Structural estimation and solution of international trade models with heterogeneous firms
by Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 109-125 Credit constraints and firm export: Microeconomic evidence from Italy
by Minetti, Raoul & Zhu, Susan Chun
- 126-136 Lobbying costs and trade policy
by Tovar, Patricia
- 137-153 In search of WTO trade effects: Preferential trade agreements promote trade strongly, but unevenly
by Eicher, Theo S. & Henn, Christian
- 154-167 To be or not to be in monetary union: A synthesis
by Clerc, Laurent & Dellas, Harris & Loisel, Olivier
- 168-184 Oil shocks and external adjustment
by Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca
- 185-201 Trade booms, trade busts, and trade costs
by Jacks, David S. & Meissner, Christopher M. & Novy, Dennis
- 202-218 Skill bias, trade, and wage dispersion
by Monte, Ferdinando
- 219-228 The effect of investor origin on firm performance: Domestic and foreign direct investment in the United States
by Chen, Wenjie