Department of Geography and Environment London, United Kingdom
London School of Economics (LSE)
: +44 (0)20 7955 7903
+44 (0)20 7955 7412
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
RePEc:edi:dglseuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christian K. Darko & Giovanni Occhiali & Enrico Vanino, 2018. "The Chinese are Here: Firm Level Analysis of Import Competition and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2018.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Liza Jabbour & Enrico Vanino & Zhigang Tao & Yan Zhang, 2016. "The good, the bad and the ugly: Chinese imports, EU anti-dumping measures and firm performance," Discussion Papers 2016-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Enrico VANINO, 2012. "Italian FDIs in China: analysis and implications for the new EU investment policy [Gli IDE Italiani in Cina: analisi ed implicazioni per la nuova politica UE sugli investimenti]," Economia Marche / Journal of Applied Economics, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I) / Fondazione Aristide Merloni (I), vol. 0(1), pages 69-89, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2016-11-06 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2016-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2016-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2018-06-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Enrico Vanino should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.