Report NEP-EFF-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti, 2018. "Performance Pay and Enterprise Productivity: The Details Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 11523, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel A. Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Christine Richmond, 2018. "A Tale of Two Sectors : Why is Misallocation Higher in Services than in Manufacturing?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1229, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mette Asmild & Dorte Kronborg & Anders Rønn-Nielsen, 2018. "Testing productivity change, frontier shift, and efficiency change," IFRO Working Paper 2018/07, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Molinos-Senante, María & Porcher, Simon & Maziotis, Alexandros, 2017. "Impact of regulation on English and Welsh water-only companies: an input-distance function approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 82972, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian K. Darko & Giovanni Occhiali & Enrico Vanino, 2018. "The Chinese are Here: Firm Level Analysis of Import Competition and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2018.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity across Time and Space," Working Papers tecipa-608, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dolores Añón Higón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2018. "Follow the leader: Evidence of the Productivity catch-up of European firms," Working Papers 1806, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Laura Alfaro & Alejandro Cuñat & Harald Fadinger & Yanping Liu, 2018. "The Real Exchange Rate, Innovation and Productivity: Regional Heterogeneity, Asymmetries and Hysteresis," NBER Working Papers 24633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Feder, Christophe & Quatraro, Francesco, 2018. "Directed Technological Change and Technological Congruence: A New Framework for the Smart Specialization Strategy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201801, University of Turin.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo, 2018. "The productivity-wage premium: Does size still matter in a service economy?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2018/13, OECD Publishing.
- Sabine Gralka & Klaus Wohlrabe & Lutz Bornmann, 2018. "How to Measure Research Efficiency in Higher Education? Research Grants vs. Publication Output," CESifo Working Paper Series 7055, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hornbeck, Richard & Moretti, Enrico, 2018. "Who Benefits From Productivity Growth? Direct and Indirect Effects of Local TFP Growth on Wages, Rents, and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 12953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Davide Vannoni, 2018. "Scale and (Quasi) Scope Economies in Airport Technology: an Application to UK Airports," Working papers 056, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Bernstein, Shai & McQuade, Timothy James & Townsend, Richard R., 2018. "Do Household Wealth Shocks Affect Productivity? Evidence from Innovative Workers during the Great Recession," Research Papers 3649, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Howell, Anthony, 2018. "Innovation and Firm Performance in the People’s Republic of China: A Structural Approach with Spillovers," ADBI Working Papers 805, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2018. "Did the crisis make the Greek economy less inefficient? Evidence from the structure and dynamics of sectoral premia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88133, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.