The Real Exchange Rate, Innovation and Productivity: Heterogeneity, Asymmetries and Hysteresis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018.
"Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand,"
90260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018. "Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand," MPRA Paper 90059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018. "Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand," MPRA Paper 92233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nils Goernemann & Pablo Guerron-Quintana & Felipe Saffie, 2020. "Exchange Rates and Endogenous Productivity," International Finance Discussion Papers 1301, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alfaro, Laura & Asis, Gonzalo & Chari, Anusha & Panizza, Ugo, 2019.
"Corporate debt, firm size and financial fragility in emerging markets,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-19.
- Laura Alfaro & Gonzalo Asis & Anusha Chari & Ugo Panizza, 2019. "Corporate Debt, Firm Size and Financial Fragility in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 25459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodnyansky, A., 2018. "(Un)Competitive Devaluations and Firm Dynamics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1888, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2018-06-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-OPM-2018-06-18 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2018-06-18 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SEA-2018-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.