Report NEP-OPM-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edouard Djeutem & Geoffrey R. Dunbar, 2018. "Uncovered Return Parity: Equity Returns and Currency Returns," Staff Working Papers 18-22, Bank of Canada.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor & Felix Ward, 2018. "Global Financial Cycles and Risk Premiums," Working Paper Series 2018-5, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 2018. "Managing Financial Globalization: A Guide for Developing Countries Based on the Recent Literature," ADBI Working Papers 804, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Patrick Pintus & Yi Wen & Xiaochuan Xing, 2018. "International Credit Markets and Global Business Cycles," Working Papers halshs-01797029, HAL.
- Bletzinger, Tilman & von Thadden, Leopold, 2018. "Designing QE in a fiscally sound monetary union," Working Paper Series 2156, European Central Bank.
- Hope, David, 2016. "Estimating the effect of the EMU on current account balances: a synthetic control approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67137, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2018. "Currency Unions, Trade, and Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Alfaro & Alejandro Cuñat & Harald Fadinger & Yanping Liu, 2018. "The Real Exchange Rate, Innovation and Productivity: Heterogeneity, Asymmetries and Hysteresis," NBER Working Papers 24633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Matthieu Bussière & Pauline Wibaux, 2018. "Trade and currency weapons," Working Papers 2018-08, CEPII research center.
- Krogstrup, Signe & Tille, Cédric, 2018. "Foreign Currency Bank Funding and Global Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers 12933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.