Report NEP-INT-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Mosadegh Sedghy, Bahareh, 2019. "Changes in Canada’s Preferential Trade Network and the Welfare Effects in Agricultural Markets," MPRA Paper 92997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bas, Maria & Paunov, Caroline, 2019. "What gains and distributional implications result from trade liberalization?," MERIT Working Papers 2019-003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Arianto Patunru & Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2019. "Measuring trade in value added: How valid is the proportionality assumption?," Departmental Working Papers 2019-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Impullitti, G. & Licandro, O. & Rendahl, P., 2018. "Technology, Market Structure and the Gains from Trade," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1892, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Aude Sztulman & Deniz Ünal, 2019. "Are global value chains receding? The jury is still out. Key findings from the analysis of deflated world trade in parts and components," Working papers 715, Banque de France.
- Mikio Kuwayama, 2019. "TPP11 (CPTPP): Its Implications for Japan-Latin America Trade Relations in Times of Uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Guei, Kore Marc Antoine, 2017. "Revenue, Welfare and Trade Effects of European Union Free Trade Agreement on South Africa," MPRA Paper 92964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michał Gradzewicz & Jakub Mućk, 2019. "Globalization and the fall of markups," NBP Working Papers 304, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2018. "Joining Global Production Networks: Experience and Prospects of India," Departmental Working Papers 2018-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Miroudot, Sébastien, 2019. "Services and Manufacturing in Global Value Chains: Is the Distinction Obsolete?," ADBI Working Papers 927, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ural Marchand, Beyza, 2019. "Inequality and Trade Policy: Pro-Poor Bias of Contemporary Trade Restrictions," Working Papers 2019-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2019. "Brain Drain and Brain Gain in Italy and Ireland in the Age of Mass Migration," Working Papers 10197/9681, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Coletta Frenzel Baudisch, 2019. "Chinese Capital Flows to African Economies and Real Bilateral Exchange Rates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201910, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni & Francesco Vona, 2019. "“The Institutional Adjustment Margin to Import Competition: Evidence from Italian Minimum Wages”," AQR Working Papers 201904, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2019.
- Prashant Desai & Robert M. Feinberg, 2019. "Are US antidumping cases being crowded out by other forms of protectionism? A natural experiment," Working Papers 2019-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Békés, Gábor & Harasztosi, Péter, 2019. "Machine imports, technology adoption and local spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 13623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Schmitz, Martin & Tille, Cédric, 2019. "Distance(s) and the Volatility of International Trade(s)," CEPR Discussion Papers 13630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Russell Thomson & Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2018. "Global production networks and the evolution of industrial capabilities: Does production sharing warp the Product Space?," Departmental Working Papers 2018-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Bao & Sum, Dek, 2019. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Trade Balance Adjustments in Papua New Guinea," MPRA Paper 93033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan Ngoc Vu & Duc Hong Vo & Michael McAleer, 2019. "Rent seeking for export licenses: Application to the Vietnam rice market," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Julien Gourdon & Laura Hering & Stéphanie Monjon & Sandra Poncet, 2019. "Trade policy repercussions: the role of local product space -Evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02065779, HAL.
- Hao Liao & Xiao-Min Huang & Xing-Tong Wu & Ming-Kai Liu & Alexandre Vidmer & Mingyang Zhou & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2019. "Enhancing countries' fitness with recommender systems on the international trade network," Papers 1904.02412, arXiv.org.
- Elena Gueli & Pascal Ringoot & Marc Van Kerckhove, 2019. "The economic importance of the Belgian ports : Flemish maritime ports, Liège port complex and the port of Brussels – Report 2017," Working Paper Research 368, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gohar S. Sedrakyan, 2019. "Comparative Studies of Cross-border M&A and Greenfield Investments in Response to Changes in Tax Regulation and Administration of Host Economies," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1904, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Thierry Madiès & Stéphane Riou, 2019. "A simple model of corporate bailouts in a globalized economy," Working Papers halshs-02080102, HAL.
- Hiroyuki Nishiyama & Azusa Fujimori & Takahiro Sato, 2019. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Activity of Japanese Manufacturing Multinationals in India," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Darko, Christian K. & Occhiali, Giovanni & Vanino, Enrico, 2018. "The Chinese are Here: Firm Level Analysis of Import Competition and Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 273142, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Kolev, Galina V., 2019. "Understanding protectionism: Empirical analysis of protectionist attitudes in the EU," IW-Reports 9/2019, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Svanidze, Miranda & Götz, Linde Johanna, 2019. "Spatial market efficiency of grain markets in Russia and global food security: A comparison with the USA," IAMO Discussion Papers 187, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Huning, Thilo & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2019. "How Britain Unified Germany: Endogenous Trade Costs and the Formation of a Customs Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 13634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vugar Ahmadov & Salman Huseynov & Peter Pedroni, 2018. "Oil Prices and Inflation: Identifying Channels for Oil Exporters," Working Papers 1801, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Rafael Di Tella & Dani Rodrik, 2019. "Labor Market Shocks and the Demand for Trade Protection: Evidence from Online Surveys," NBER Working Papers 25705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pineli, Andre & Narula, Rajneesh & Belderbos, Rene, 2019. "FDI, multinationals and structural change in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2019-004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Papageorgiou, Athanasios, 2018. "The Effect of Immigration on the Well-Being of Native Populations: Evidence from the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 93045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianhua Duan & Kuntal K. Das & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "Spillovers and Exports: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 19/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.