Report NEP-EEC-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessica Baker & Oriol Carreras & Simon Kirby & Jack Meaning, 2016. "The fiscal and monetary determinants of sovereign bond yields in the Euro Area," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 466, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Dolls, Mathias, 2016. "Chances and risks of a European unemployment benefit scheme," ZEW policy briefs 7/2016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Julien Pinter & Charles Boissel, 2016. "The Eurozone deposit rates' puzzle: choosing the right benchmark," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bettendorf, Timo, 2016. "Spillover effects of credit default risk in the euro area and the effects on the euro: A GVAR approach," Discussion Papers 42/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Glick, Reuven, 2016. "Currency Unions and Regional Trade Agreements: EMU and EU Effects on Trade," Working Paper Series 2016-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kurmas Akdogan, 2016. "Unemployment Hysteresis and Structural Change in Europe," Working Papers 1618, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Liza Jabbour & Enrico Vanino & Zhigang Tao & Yan Zhang, 2016. "The good, the bad and the ugly: Chinese imports, EU anti-dumping measures and firm performance," Discussion Papers 2016-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Acharya, Viral & Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian & Hirsch, Christian, 2017. "Whatever it takes: The real effects of unconventional monetary policy," SAFE Working Paper Series 152, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Margarita Rubio & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "Lithuania in the Euro Area: Monetary Transmission and Macroprudential Policies," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 34, Bank of Lithuania.
- Schneider, Michael & Lillo, Fabrizio & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2016. "How has sovereign bond market liquidity changed? An illiquidity spillover analysis," SAFE Working Paper Series 151, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- William R. Cline, 2016. "Systemic Implications of Problems at a Major European Bank," Policy Briefs PB16-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cédric Durand & Maxime Gueuder, 2016. "The investment-profit nexus in an era of financialisation and globalisation. A marxist perspective," CEPN Working Papers 2016-01, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Germá-Bel & Stephan Josep, 2016. "“Climate Change Mitigation and the Role of Technologic Change: Impact on selected headline targets of Europe’s 2020 climate and energy package ”," IREA Working Papers 201612, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Mikel Casares & Jesús Vázquez, 2016. "Why are labor markets in Spain and Germany so different?," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1602, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.