Report NEP-BEC-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martins, Pedro S., 2016. "The Diversity of Personnel Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 10289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2016. "All in the family? CEO succession and firm organization," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Richard Lowery & Tim Landvoigt, 2016. "Financial Industry Dynamics," 2016 Meeting Papers 1248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Flavio Calvino, 2016. "Technological Innovation and the Distribution of Employment Growth: a firm-level analysis," LEM Papers Series 2016/37, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Salamanca, Nicolas & Feld, Jan, 2016. "A Short Note on Discrimination and Favoritism in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10291, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2016. "Family Ownership: Does it Matter for Funding and Success of Corporate Innovations?," CERBE Working Papers wpC14, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Salamanca, Nicolas & Feld, Jan, 2016. "A short note on discrimination and favoritism in the labor market," Working Paper Series 5396, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Linda, Arata, "undated". "How Important Are Crop Shares In Managing Risk For Specialized Arable Farms? A Panel Estimation Of A Programming Model For Three European Regions," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244801, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gaigné, Carl & Herghelegiu, Cristina, 2016. "Firm Exports and Quality Standards: Evidence from French Food Industry," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244783, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mircea Epure & Martí Guasch, 2015. "Information asymmetry reduction in opaque contexts: Evidence from debt and outside equity financing in early stage firms," Economics Working Papers 1546, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2017.
- Oksana Loginova & Andrea Mantovani, 2015. "Price Competition in the Presence of a Web Aggregator," Working Papers 1616, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 17 Aug 2016.
- Ana Isabel Ramos Domingues & António de Melo da Costa Cerqueira & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2016. "Idiosyncratic Volatility and Earnings Quality: Evidence from United Kingdom," FEP Working Papers 579, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2016. "Endogenous Growth in Production Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Landini, Fabio, 2016. "Distortions in Firm Selection During Recessions: A Comparison Across European Countries," SEP Working Papers 2016/4, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Suvi Vasama, 2016. "Dynamic Contracting with Long-Term Consequences: Optimal CEO Compensation and Turnover," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Liu, Ting & Wang, Tao, 2016. "Information acquisition, signaling and learning in duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 230, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Liza Jabbour & Enrico Vanino & Zhigang Tao & Yan Zhang, 2016. "The good, the bad and the ugly: Chinese imports, EU anti-dumping measures and firm performance," Discussion Papers 2016-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.