Report NEP-INO-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanino, Enrico & Roper, Stephen & Becker, Bettina, 2019. "Knowledge to money: assessing the business performance effects of publicly-funded R&D grants," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100717, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martinez Martin, Daniel, 2019. "Unpacking product modularity. Innovation in R&D Teams," Other publications TiSEM af70e673-2cc6-4666-8e5b-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rammer, Christian & Spielkamp, Alfred, 2019. "The distinct features of hidden champions in Germany: A dynamic capabilities view," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-012, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Steenkamp Andre & Schaffer Mark & Flowerday Wayde & Goddard John, 2018. "Innovation activity in South Africa: Measuring the returns to R&D," WIDER Working Paper Series 42, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Böing, Philipp & Müller, Elisabeth, 2019. "Measuring China's patent quality: Development and validation of ISR indices," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Neha Soni & Enakshi Khular Sharma & Narotam Singh & Amita Kapoor, 2019. "Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Businesses: from Research, Innovation, Market Deployment to Future Shifts in Business Models," Papers 1905.02092, arXiv.org.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian, 2019. "Employment and performance effects of circular economy innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio, 2019. "Trajectories of Knowledge Economy in SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 93662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2019. "Funding Academic Research: Grant Application, Partnership, Award, and Output," Working Papers 1093, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Anastasios Dosis & Abhinay Muthoo, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," Working Papers hal-02102518, HAL.
- Lucelly Carolina Meza-Ariza & Martha Torres-Barreto & Leda Paz Muñoz-Molina & Marianela Luzardo Briceño, 2019.
"Competitive Advantage: An Approach From The Dynamic Capacities Of Learning, Absorption And Innovation
[Ventaja Competitiva: Una Aproximación Desde Las Capacidades Dinámicas De Aprendizaje, Absorció," Working Papers hal-02102996, HAL.