1992, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 175-179 A meta-allocation mechanism in cooperative bargaining
by Anbarci, Nejat & Yi, Gyoseob
- 181-185 Strategic delegation in bargaining
by Burtraw, Dallas
- 187-193 A vertical decomposition of embodied technical change : Empirical evidence of U.S. manufacturing
by Lee, Jong-Kun
- 195-198 Manipulability of choice aggregations
by Baigent, Nick
- 199-206 Duration dependency and unobserved heterogeneity in unemployment time series : An empirical analysis for the Netherlands
by Ours, J. C. van
- 207-212 Country balance sheet data vs. traditional macro variables in a logit model to predict debt rescheduling
by Backer, Arno
- 217-222 A welfare analysis of the Diamond-Dybvig model
by Sussman, Oren
- 223-227 Indirect shareholding within Japan's business groups
by Flath, David
- 229-232 Unilateral most-favored-customer pricing : A comparison with Stackelberg
by Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold
- 233-235 A note on technology choice in a principal-agent framework : The case of mules and horses in American southern agriculture
by Kauffman, Kyle D.
- 237-242 The economic characteristics of IMF program countries
by Joyce, Joseph P.
- 243-247 The impact of transactions activities on U.S. productivity growth
by Fuess, Scott Jr. & van den Berg, Hendrik
1992, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-7 Approximation of Bayesian posterior densities in the heteroskedastic error regression model
by Brorsen, B. Wade
- 9-15 The Lagrangean multiplier test for a model with two selectivity criteria
by Chan Ahn, Seung
- 17-23 A note on the estimation of limited dependent variable models under rational expectations
by Donald, Stephen G. & Maddala, G. S.
- 25-29 Comparative impatience
by Horowitz, John K.
- 31-36 Empirical evidence on determinants of firm growth
by Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Kraybill, David S.
- 37-42 Existence of equilibria in nonconvex economies without free disposal
by Jouini, Elyes
- 43-47 Fixed cost messages
by Potters, Jan
- 49-53 Strategic uncertain search
by McCardle, Kevin F.
- 55-60 Search costs and prices
by Samuelson, Larry & Zhang, Jianbo
- 61-66 Increasing returns to scale and trade-related industry enlargement : A generalization and new proof of welfare gains
by Grinols, Earl L.
- 67-72 Test of C-CAPM for Japan: 1980-1988
by Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 73-76 Another look on earnings functions : Testing for the demand side
by Boumahdi, Rachid & Plassard, Jean-Michel
- 77-81 Savings, remittances, and return migration
by Merkle, Lucie & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 83-91 Innovation and the persistence of monopoly
by Lippman, Steven A. & Mamer, John W.
- 93-97 On the equilibrium proportion of innovation and imitation : A game-theoretic approach
by Eger, Thomas & Kraft, Manfred & Weise, Peter
1991, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 333-337 Economic implications of imperfect quality certification
by De, Sankar & Nabar, Prafulla
- 339-343 Durable-good monopoly with inventories
by Wolinsky, Asher
- 345-349 Common trends, commodity prices and consumer prices
by Kugler, Peter
- 351-356 Interest rates and inflation : A continuous time stochastic approach
by Malliaris, A. G. & Mullady, Walter Sr. & Malliaris, M. E.
- 357-362 Wage dispersion and inflation : Evidence from U.K. manufacturing industries
by Smith, Peter N. & Thomas, Stephen H.
- 363-370 Extensive forms and set-theoretic forms
by Bonanno, Giacomo
- 371-375 Coalitionally dominant strategy mechanisms with limited public information
by Matsushima, Hitoshi
- 377-381 Political uncertainty and macroeconomic performance
by S[empty]rensen, Jan Rose
- 383-390 Expected inflation, unexpected inflation, and relative price dispersion : An empirical analysis
by Kandel, Shmuel & Ofer, Aharon R. & Sarig, Oded
- 391-397 Posterior inference on the degrees of freedom parameter in multivariate-t regression models
by Chib, Siddharta & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J.
- 399-403 Moving average filters and unit roots
by Franses, Philip Hans
- 405-409 The choice of a mixing distribution in duration models
by Jaggia, Sanjiv
- 411-416 Testing exclusion restrictions for a misspecified Tobit model
by Taylor, Larry W.
- 417-421 Two-factor model for bond selection
by Fang, Zhenmin & Woo, Chi-Keung
- 423-427 The modelling of a 'binomial' event : A cost-effective pentagon or a market inefficiency?
by Byrd, John & Hickman, Kent & Shrader, Mark
- 429-432 Rational expectation, firm size, and sample selection bias
by Gunthorpe, Deborah & Levy, Haim
- 433-437 Consumption, asset returns and taxes in a nonexpected utility model
by Prasad, Kislaya
- 439-445 The decision to go public, accrued capital gains and taxation
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 447-452 Monetary policy regime changes and the risk premium in the foreign exchange markets : A GARCH application
by Choi, Seungmook & Kim, Benjamin J. C.
- 453-458 Price volatility without news about fundamentals
by Wei, Shangjin
- 459-463 Firm size and R & D expenditure : A decomposition analysis for the West German economy
by Gerhaeusser, Klaus
- 465-470 Demographic effects on the natural rate of unemployment or baby booms and unemployment
by Weithers, Timothy M. & Sullivan, Edward J.
- 471-475 A test for the presence of precautionary saving
by Kuehlwein, Michael
- 477-482 Equilibrium urban unemployment in developing countries : Is migration the culprit?
by Stark, Oded & Ranjan Gupta, Manash & Levhari, David
1991, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 217-221 Competition, advertising and meeting competition clauses
by Levy, David T. & Gerlowski, Daniel A.
- 223-227 Implementing the core of a two-person pure allocation game without free disposal or integer games
by Grant, Simon & King, Stephen & Peterson, Steven & Polak, Ben
- 229-233 Threat bargaining problems with correlated beliefs
by Lahiri, Somdeb
- 235-242 Boom and bust hypothesis in the colonial Chesapeake economy : Empirical evidence for the period 1676-1713
by Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 243-248 Causality between exports and economic growth : Empirical evidence from Africa
by Ahmad, Jaleel & Kwan, Andy C. C.
- 249-253 Capital repartriation and the waiting game
by Laban, Raul
- 255-263 A rare events model : Monte Carlo results on sample design and large sample guidance
by Hiemstra, Craig & Kelejian, Harry H.
- 265-271 A Lagrange multiplier test for GARCH models
by Lee, John H. H.
- 273-278 Parametric models for partially adaptive estimation with skewed and leptokurtic residuals
by McDonald, James B.
- 279-285 A grouped data semiparametric competing risks model with nonparametric unobserved heterogeneity and mover-stayer structure
by Moon, Choon-Geol
- 287-291 Imputing a continuous income variable from a bracketed income variable with special attention to missing observations
by Stern, Steven
- 293-298 Estimating the variability of the Stein estimator by bootstrap
by Yi, Gang
- 299-304 Comparative advantage and the equilibrium rate of unemployment
by Hoon, Hian Teck
- 305-308 Are the GARCH models best in out-of-sample performance?
by Lee, Keun Yeong
- 309-314 Difference in earnings structures across local labor markets
by Schmitz, Susanne & Gabriel, Paul E.
- 315-321 The relationship between union wage and profitability effects
by Cable, J. R. & Machin, S. J.
- 323-329 Tax reporting game under uncertain tax laws and asymmetric information
by Jung, Woon-Oh
- 331-332 A limit theorem on the core: addendum II
by McKenzie, Lionel & Shinotsuka, Tomoichi
1991, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 105-109 Real interest rates and endogenous growth in a monetary economy
by Marquis, Milton H. & Reffett, Kevin L.
- 111-113 All-or-nothing information control
by Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M.
- 115-118 The seasonal cycle in U.S. manufacturing
by Beaulieu, J. Joseph & Miron, Jeffrey A.
- 119-123 A Bartlett adjustment to the likelihood ratio test for homoskedasticity in the linear model
by Attfield, C. L. F.
- 125-128 A standardized test for the error components model with the two-way layout
by Honda, Yuzo
- 129-132 The autocorrelation structure for the GARCH-M process
by Hong, Eun Pyo
- 133-138 Heteroskedasticity in simultaneous equation systems : An instrumental variable estimator
by Vijverberg, Wim & Lee, Si-Gyoung
- 139-143 A new approach for modeling economic count data
by Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 145-149 The iterative law of expectation and non-additive probability measure
by Yoo, Keuk-Ryoul
- 151-158 An empirical investigation among real, monetary and financial variables
by Malliaris, A. G. & Urrutia, Jorge L.
- 173-177 The effects of exchange rate volatility on exports : Some new estimates
by Asseery, A. & Peel, D. A.
- 179-185 The monetary approach to the exchange rate : Long-run relationships and coefficient restrictions
by MacDonald, Ronald & Taylor, Mark P.
- 187-191 Incentives for cooperative and non-cooperative R and D in duopoly
by Marjit, Sugata
- 193-196 Interactions between the efficiency wage and insider-outsider theories
by Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J.
- 197-201 Aversion to price variability and the optimal degree of wage indexation
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Zanello, Alessandro
- 203-208 Estimating economies of scale in higher education
by Getz, Malcolm & Siegfried, John J. & Zhang, Hao
- 209-213 Spatial pricing policy and the Henry George theorem in an optimally sized market with land rents
by Hobson, Paul A. R.
1991, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-6 Time inconsistency in time-dependent team games
by Ambler, Steve & Desruelle, Dominique
- 7-9 Optimal matching auctions
by Cabra, Luis M. B.
- 11-17 Technological breakthroughs and development traps
by Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel
- 19-24 Money and the U.S. business cycle : An analysis using disaggregated industrial production
by Krol, Robert
- 25-30 The optimal size of a preliminary test for linear restrictions when estimating the regression scale parameter
by Giles, Judith A. & Lieberman, Offer
- 31-34 Testing for skewness of regression disturbances
by Godfrey, L. G. & Orme, C. D.
- 35-38 Tests of moment restrictions in parametric duration models
by Jaggia, Sanjiv
- 39-44 Missing observations and panel data : A Monte-Carlo analysis
by Matyas, Laszlo & Lovrics, Laszlo
- 45-50 Noise in autoregressive time-series
by Szpiro, George G.
- 51-55 The influence of elections on federal reserve behavior
by Allen, Stuart D. & McCrickard, Donald L.
- 57-60 The profitability of anticipated inflation in banking
by Bordes, Christian & Goyeau, Daniel & Melitz, Jacques & Sauviat, Alain
- 61-67 Current account determination with traded capital goods
by Taylor, Alan M.
- 69-76 International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 77-79 Testing for unit roots using panel data : Application to the French stock market efficiency
by Boumahdi, Rachid & Thomas, Alban
- 81-89 Capital asset price dynamics: heterogeneity and hysteresis
by Klein, Martin
- 91-95 An analysis of racial differences in wage distributions
by Baldwin, Marjorie & Bishop, John A.
- 97-103 The union-nonunion wage differential over the business cycle : Evidence from PSID
by Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Honney, John K.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 343-346 Incomplete markets and the suboptimality of rational expectations
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 347-354 On the rate of time preference under recursive preferences
by Hayakawa, Hiroaki
- 355-359 The existence of aggregate capital when returns to scale are non-constant
by Lau, Lawrence J.
- 361-364 Elitist matching and skewness in income distributions
by Lin, Y. Joseph & Lui, Francis T.
- 365-369 The bargaining problem without convexity : Extending the egalitarian and Kalai-Smorodinsky solutions
by Conley, John P. & Wilkie, Simon
- 371-374 Subject response to loss in an experimental tournament
by Drago, Robert & Heywood, John S.
- 375-378 Evolutionary stability in unanimity games with cheap talk
by Warneryd, Karl
- 379-384 Measuring persistence in the presence of trend breaks : The case of US GNP
by Pischke, Jorn-Steffen
- 385-389 Bounds for the correlations of expected inflation with real and nominal interest rates
by Diba, Behzad T. & Oh, Seonghwan
- 391-396 A test for spatial and temporal aggregation
by Thompson, Gary D.
- 397-401 The gains-from-trade theorem with variable returns to scale in the presence of intermediate goods
by Ishikawa, Jota
- 403-407 Is there a long-run relation between the trade balance and the real effective exchange rate of LDCs?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen
- 409-412 The hazard rate of new establishments : A first report
by Audretsch, David B. & Mahmood, Talat
- 413-417 Heteroskedastic inefficiency in a cost frontier model : An application to nuclear power plant construction costs
by Robinson, Michael D. & Nixon, Lucia A.
- 419-423 The decline in private pension coverage in the United States
by Parsons, Donald O.
- 425-428 Physician's income and the percent female of the physician's specialty
by Hampton, Mary B.
- 429-433 Sensitivity of tests of the PIH to alternative consumption proxies
by Lage, Maureen J.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 227-232 Envy-free and efficient allocations in large public good economies
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios
- 233-238 Markets with countably many periods
by Florenzano, Monique
- 239-243 Quality as a substitute for quantity : Do more reliable products ever sell for less?
by Nelson, Julianne
- 245-251 Costly diagnosis and price dispersion
by Nitzan, Shmuel & Tzur, Joseph
- 253-256 A problem in discrete distributive justice
by Masarani, F. & Gokturk, S. S.
- 257-261 Obtaining contingent bounds for non-contingent equivalent variations
by Finkelshtain, Israel & Kella, Offer
- 263-267 A new characterization of the Groves- Clarke mechanism
by Sjostrom, Tomas
- 269-273 Infrequent permanent shocks and the finite-sample performance of unit root tests
by Balke, Nathan S. & Fomby, Thomas B.
- 275-279 General linear hypotheses in a two-stage least squares estimation model
by Hsu, Yu-Sheng
- 281-284 Resampling methods for tests in regression models with autocorrelated errors
by Rayner, Robert K.
- 285-289 A modification of the Schmidt-Phillips unit root test
by Schmidt, Peter & Lee, Junsoo
- 291-294 Measuring submarket specialisation by firms
by Williams, Ross A.
- 295-298 A differential measure of the real wage index
by Baye, Michael R. & Black, Dan A.
- 299-304 Speculative efficiency and risk premium in the market for foreign exchange : In search of the true specification
by Bandopadhyaya, Arindam
- 305-309 Aggregate price indexes, cointegration, and tests of the purchasing power parity hypothesis
by Johnson, Paul A.
- 311-315 Return intervals, systematic risk estimates and firm size : Empirical evidence from a thin security market
by Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka
- 317-322 Valuation effects of Canadian stock split announcements
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Hao
- 323-329 Empirical aspects of self-employment
by Fujii, Edwin T. & Hawley, Clifford B.
- 331-336 Compensating wages for long-term job hazards in Canadian industry
by Meng, Ronald
- 337-341 An index of relative deprivation
by Paul, Satya
1991, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 121-125 Quantity adjustment costs and price stickiness
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Michel, Philippe & Moes, Philippe
- 127-132 Adaptive learning and roads to chaos : The case of the cobweb
by Hommes, Cars H.
- 133-136 Cournot oligopoly with bargaining
by Sen, Anindya
- 137-140 The Nash solution and relevant expansions
by Anbarci, Nejat
- 141-146 Strategy subsets closed under rational behavior
by Basu, Kaushik & Weibull, Jorgen W.
- 147-151 The value of the option to 'wait and see'
by Kelly, Morgan
- 153-157 Stahl's bargaining model
by Sjostrom, Tomas
- 159-163 Cash-in-advance or delayed deposits implications for inflation and growth
by Zeira, Joseph
- 165-168 Cross-country tests of neoclassical growth models
by van de Sande Bakhuyzen, Max R.
- 169-174 Inventory investment in Norway
by Fukuda, Shin-ichi
- 175-179 Inappropriate use of seasonal dummies in regression
by Abeysinghe, Tilak
- 181-186 GARCH(1, 1) processes are near epoch dependent
by Hansen, Bruce E.
- 187-190 Share repurchases, the 'new' view, and the cost of capital
by Sinn, Hans-Werner
- 191-195 Updating estimates of male-female salary differentials in the academic labor market
by Barbezat, Debra A.
- 197-202 Plant size, tenure, and discrimination in internal labor markets : Evidence on sex differentials
by Robinson, Michael D. & Wunnava, Phanindra V.
- 203-208 Union membership, collective bargaining coverage and the trade union mark-up for Britain
by Blackaby, D. H. & Murphy, P. D. & Sloane, P. J.
- 209-212 Does advance notice facilitate better job matches?
by Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro
- 213-218 Job requirements and the recruitment of new employees
by van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert
- 219-222 Dynamic labor demand with dual labor markets
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 223-226 City-suburb socioeconomic differences: evidence from the 1940 and 1950 census public use samples
by Margo, Robert A.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-3 Oligopolistic competition among groups
by Corchon, Luis C.
- 5-8 Who benefits from large rebates: Manufacturer, retailer or consumer?
by Gerstner, Eitan & Hess, James D.
- 9-15 Can evolutionary dynamics explain free riding in experiments?
by Miller, John H. & Andreoni, James
- 17-20 Resolving open questions on the [lambda]*-envy free criterion
by Kolpin, Van
- 21-24 On the rebustness of perfect equilibrium in fixed cost sequential bargaining under an isomorphic transformation
by Weg, Eythan & Zwick, Rami
- 25-29 Stable matchings and equilibrium outcomes of the Gale-Shapley's algorithm for the marriage problem
by Zhou, Lin
- 31-35 Optimal growth under uncertainty
by Russell, C. L.
- 37-41 The power of the Durbin-Watson test when the errors are heteroscedastic
by Giles, David E. A. & Small, John P.
- 43-48 Estimation of technical inefficiency in panel data models with firm- and time-specific effects
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 49-54 A note on computing r-squared and adjusted r-squared for trending and seasonal data
by Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 55-60 A note on the stationarity of the primary commodities relative price index
by Helg, Rodolfo
- 61-66 Why did so many savings and loans go bankrupt?
by Williams, Michael A. & de Silva, Harindra & Koehn, Michael F. & Ornstein, Stanley I.
- 67-70 The irrelevance of detail in and computable general equilibrium model
by Fox, Tyler & Fullerton, Don
- 71-76 Intra-industry trade and protection : Which way does the causation go?
by Ratnayake, Ravindra & Jayasuriya, Sisira
- 77-79 Real exchange rates and divisia moments of world trade
by Manzur, Meher & Dongling, Chen & Clements, Kenneth W.
- 81-85 Measuring the impact of research and development on technological change : An application of Basmann-Hayes-Slottje's approach
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas A. & Brox, James A.
- 87-91 The impact of unionism on fringe benefit coverage
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 93-97 Statistical discrimination and competitive signalling
by Haagsma, Rein
- 99-103 Expectations on pension schemes under non-stationary conditions
by Verhoeven, Marijn J. M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A.
- 105-111 The Lorenz curve and the mobility function
by Basmann, R. L. & Hayes, K. J. & Slottje, D. J.
- 113-117 Are unemployment and out of the labor force behaviorally distinct labor force states? : New evidence from the gross change data
by Tano, Doki K.
1991, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 349-353 Coincidence probabilities for simple majority and proportional lottery rules
by Gehrlein, William V.
- 355-358 Finite complexity and the folk theorem in repeated games
by Chakrabarti, Subir K.
- 359-363 Discretion in reporting managerial performance
by Dye, Ronald A. & Magee, Robert P.
- 365-371 Optimal inspection interval in a search model
by Hahm, Sangmoon
- 373-377 Optimum subsidies for education in two-sector economies
by Kang, Johan Moonwon
- 379-383 Psychological features affecting valuation of life
by Savage, Ian
- 385-390 Dynamic efficiency of steady-state equilibria in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital
by Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E.
- 391-395 Impatience, impoverishment and risk
by Powell, John
- 397-400 Inflation--unemployment choices in New Zealand and the median voter theorem
by Smyth, David J. & Woodfield, Alan E.
- 401-407 The locally unbiased two-sided Durbin--Watson test
by Grose, Simone D. & King, Maxwell L.
- 409-413 Are different vintages of data on the components of GDP co-integrated? : Some evidence for the United Kingdom
by Patterson, K. D. & Heravi, S. M.
- 415-421 Optimal maturity of nominal government debt : The first tests
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Guidotti, Pablo E. & Leiderman, Leonardo
- 423-428 Distributional considerations of producers' profit in a commodity tax design problem
by Iwamoto, Yasushi & Konishi, Hideo
- 429-433 Capital inflows and economic welfare for a small open economy with variable returns to scale
by Ishikawa, Jota
- 435-439 Estimates of a traditional aggregate import demand model for five countries
by Asseery, A. & Peel, D. A.
- 441-444 The formation of stock return volatility expectations after the 1987 stock market crash
by Levy, Haim & Yoder, James
- 445-449 Capital depreciation, shadow prices, and financial asset values
by Chirinko, Robert S.
- 451-455 Testing the warrant pricing model
by Lim, Kian-Guan & Phoon, Kok-Fai
- 457-460 Using an upper bound on stand-alone cost in tests of cross subsidy
by Palmer, Karen