1995, Volume 47, Issue 3-4
- 283-290 On the relationship between the Frisch and Slutsky decompositions
by Chaudhuri, Anita
- 291-296 A distinction between continuous-time and discrete-time models of uncertain lifetime
by Siu Fai Leung
- 297-303 Does sunspot monetary policy matter?
by Gottardi, Piero
- 305-309 On an asymptotic property of expected utility
by Diamond, Harvey & Gelles, Gregory M.
- 311-316 Incentive contracting with hidden choices of effort and risk
by Zou, Liang
- 317-325 Time-additive representations of preferences when consumption grows without bound
by Dolmas, Jim
- 327-333 Disaggregate stochastic trends in industrial production
by Norrbin, S. C.
- 335-342 Are market perceptions of corporate layoffs changing?
by Chatrath, Arjun & Ramchander, Sanjay & Song, Frank
- 343-349 Adjustment costs and price and quantity adjustment
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 351-359 Welfare-maximizing vs. growth-maximizing shares of government investment and consumption
by Lau, Sau-Him Paul
- 361-366 Poverty trap and growth with public goods
by Abe, Naohito
- 367-370 A theory of overseas joint ventures
by Marjit, Sugata & Broll, Udo & Mallick, Indrajit
- 371-375 A new class of duration measures
by Au, Kelly T. & Thurston, David C.
- 377-384 Bootstrapping options: An application to recapture clauses
by Claessens, Stijn & Qian, Ying
- 385-388 On the optimal hedge under unbiased futures prices
by Lence, Sergio H.
- 389-392 The suboptimality of efficiency
by Quiggin, John
- 393-400 Competitive investment in higher education: The need for policy coordination
by Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe
- 401-408 Ethnicity, race, and earnings
by Darity, William Jr & Guilkey, David & Winfrey, William
- 409-416 Work quality and optimal pay structure: Piece vs. hourly rates in employee remuneration
by Ng, Yew-Kwang & Shi, He-ling
- 417-421 On the robustness of the argument that price-matching is anti-competitive
by Corts, Kenneth S.
- 423-429 Market foreclosure without vertical integration
by Hardt, Michael
- 431-435 Innovation incentives through third-degree price discrimination in a model of patent breadth
by van Dijk, Theon
- 437-443 The correlation of productivity growth across regions and industries in the United States
by Kollmann, Robert
1995, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 117-121 Are exchange rate changes normally distributed?
by Coppes, R. C.
- 123-129 New small sample estimators for cointegration regression: Low-pass spectral filter method
by Li, Yikang & Maddala, G. S. & Rush, Mark
- 131-135 A comparison of Johansen and Phillips-Hansen cointegration tests of forward market efficiency Baillie and Bollerslev revisited
by Moore, Michael J. & Copeland, Laurence S.
- 137-142 Using spatial contiguity as prior information in vector autoregressive models
by Pan, Zheng & LeSage, James P.
- 143-148 Renegotiation in a repeated Cournot duopoly
by Driffill, John & Schultz, Christian
- 149-154 Markov perfect equilibria in an N-player war of attrition
by Kapur, Sandeep
- 155-159 Lexicographic rationalizability and iterated admissibility
by Stahl, Dale O.
- 161-167 Stochastic choice with deterministic preferences: An experimental investigation
by Hey, John D. & Carbone, Enrica
- 177-183 A note on affine aggregation
by De Meyer, Bernard & Mongin, Philippe
- 185-192 Do small menu costs explain large business cycles?
by Lucke, Bernd
- 193-198 Nonfarm employment and the arbitrage pricing theory
by Thorbecke, Willem & Chisholm, Geoff
- 199-203 Using capital mobility to enforce commitment
by Lee, Boon Keng
- 205-210 Subsidized buyer credits: Atypical results in strategic trade theory
by Stoelinga, G. J. & Viaene, J. -M. & Visscher, L. T.
- 211-217 Domestic taxation and international portfolio choice
by Smith, C. E.
- 219-225 Human capital and economic growth Tests based on the international evaluation of educational achievement
by Lee, Doo Won & Lee, Tong Hun
1995, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-4 Subgame-perfect attainment of minimax punishments in discounted two-person games
by Thomas, J. P.
- 5-10 Multi-valued demand and rational choice in the two-commodity case
by Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David
- 11-16 The weak axiom of revealed preference and homogeneity of demand functions
by John, Reinhard
- 17-26 Strategic R&D success announcements
by Bag, Parimal Kanti & Dasgupta, Sudipto
- 27-33 Monitoring, diversification and managerial incentive contracts
by Choi, Yoon K. & Merville, Larry J.
- 35-39 Incentive compatibility without compensation
by de Trenqualye, Pierre
- 41-45 Labor productivity during the Great Depression
by Bordo, Michael D. & Evans, Charles L.
- 47-52 On dynamic real trade models
by Bianconi, Marcelo
- 53-58 Explaining international differences in the share of services in real expenditure
by Falvey, Rodney E. & Gemmell, Norman
- 59-62 The optimal taxation of savings and investment in an open economy
by Huizinga, Harry
- 63-67 Capital gains and asset switching
by Hartwick, John M.
- 69-76 Asymptotic shareholder unanimity with exogenous noise
by Haller, Hans & Liu, Chung-Shu
- 77-81 Price-reducing taxation
by de Meza, David & Maloney, John & Myles, Gareth D.
- 83-88 Consumption path following a tax increase: Implications for the analysis of the welfare cost of taxation
by Islam, Muhammad Q.
- 89-93 Income taxation vs. consumption taxation in terms of the effect on savings
by Sung Tai Kim
- 95-100 Unions and strategic managerial incentives
by Bughin, J.
- 101-107 Licensing a sequence of innovations
by Gandal, Neil & Rockett, Katharine
- 109-110 On the definition of favorableness
by Une, Masashi & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi
- 111-116 Stock markets and growth: A brief caveat on precautionary savings
by Mauro, Paolo
1994, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 291-294 Unequal numbers of observations and partial efficiency gain
by Im, Eric Iksoon
- 295-302 Testing for the exogeneity of real income in models of the poverty process evidence from post-independence India
by Bell, Clive & Rich, Robert W.
- 303-309 Autocorrelation specification in singular equation systems
by Moschini, Giancarlo & Moro, Daniele
- 311-319 Imputing a continuous income variable from grouped and missing income observations
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 321-325 The interest sensitivity of wealth in the life cycle model
by Jones, Christopher
- 327-332 Problems with identifying adjustment costs from regressions of investment on q
by Whited, Toni M.
- 333-338 Electing monetary policymakers according to inflation performance
by Crosby, Mark
- 339-349 Pollution, the cost of public funds and endogenous growth
by Ligthart, Jenny E. & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 351-355 Hidden unemployment a search-theoretic interpretation
by Kollmann, Robert
- 357-362 A note on the diffusion of flexible manufacturing systems technology
by Link, Albert N. & Kapur, Puneet
1994, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 187-194 Bayesian estimation and forecasting in non-linear models application to an LSTAR model
by Peguin-Feissolle, Anne
- 195-202 Improved estimates and forecasts of error correction models in economics
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 203-210 Risk comparison of the inequality constrained least squares and other related estimators under balanced loss
by Wan, Alan T. K.
- 211-214 A stochastic variance model for absolute returns
by Fornari, Fabio & Mele, Antonio
- 215-222 A state space model for reducing the uncertainty associated with preliminary vintages of data with an application to aggregate consumption
by Patterson, K. D.
- 223-227 Ricardian equivalence are the required assumptions defensible?
by Pemberton, James
- 229-235 Consistency, monotonicity, and the uniform rule
by Sonmez, Tayfun
- 237-241 Renewal theory and natural resource regulatory policy under uncertainty
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick
- 243-249 The nature of credit-market failure
by Black, Jane & de Meza, David
- 251-256 Mean reversion in real exchange rates
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S.
- 257-262 Simple foreign exchange market efficiency revisited
by Ligeralde, Antonio V.
- 263-271 Testing an hypothesis about differences in poverty estimated from grouped data
by Kakwani, N.
- 273-279 Black-white male earnings and employment prospects in the 1970s and 1980s evidence for Britain
by Blackaby, D. H. & Clark, K. & Leslie, D. G. & Murphy, P. D.
- 281-287 Self-reinforcing mechanisms and interactive behaviour
by Agliardi, Elettra & Bebbington, Mark
- 289-289 A generalization of an aggregate almost ideal demand system (Economics letters, vol. 41, no. 4, 1993, pp. 369-371)
by Wang, Chin-lih
- 290-290 The measurement unit problem in estimating demand systems
by Chung, Ching-Fan
1994, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 97-104 Rational expectations in limited dependent variable models
by Lee, Lung-fei
- 105-111 Dynamic stability and learning processes in 2 x 2 coordination games
by Li, Shuhe
- 113-119 Moral hazard, renegotiation and debt
by Dionne, Georges & Viala, Pascale
- 121-129 Dynamic consistency, consequentialism and reduction of compound lotteries
by Volij, Oscar
- 131-136 Convergence of least squares learning to a non-stationary equilibrium
by Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo
- 137-142 Cyclicality of real wages among young men
by Shin, Donggyun
- 143-147 Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-Star model of inflation
by Becsi, Zsolt & Duca, John V.
- 149-158 Why do dividend yields forecast stock returns?
by Timmermann, Allan
- 159-166 Some estimates of the effects of unemployment insurance on re-employment duration
by Belzil, Christian
- 167-171 Manipulating Lindahl equilibrium via endowments
by Sertel, Murat R.
- 173-179 Relaxed speed limits and highway safety new evidence from California
by McCarthy, Patrick S.
- 181-182 A diagnostic test without numerical integration (Economics Letters 42, nos. 2-3, 1993, pp. 129-132)
by Ai, Chunrong & Cassou, Steven P.
- 183-183 Periodic properties of interpolated time series (Economics Letters 44, no. 3, 1994, pp. 221-228)
by Dezhbakhsh, Hashem & Levy, Daniel
1994, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-6 Weighted generalized least squares estimation for complex survey data
by Selden, Thomas M.
- 7-10 Connections between GARCH and stochastic coefficients (SC) models
by Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S.
- 11-21 The shapley value of resale-proof trades
by Quint, Thomas & Quintas, Luis
- 23-26 A fixed-point theorem for decreasing mappings
by Kukushkin, Nikolai S.
- 27-31 A note on Pareto optimality in differential information economies
by Forges, Francoise
- 33-40 Repeat purchases under quality uncertainty
by Thoman, Lynda
- 41-48 The optimal consumption-wealth relation and the permanent income-life cycle hypothesis under recursive preferences
by Hayakawa, Hiroaki & Ishizawa, Suezo
- 49-54 Exchange rate variability and the flow of international trade
by Caporale, Tony & Doroodian, Khosrow
- 55-59 Residual securities and personal taxes
by Abraham Ravid, S.
- 61-67 Tax reform with sub-additive and nested-additive preferences
by Vennemo, Haakon
- 69-75 Neutrality and the private provision of public goods with incomplete information
by Gradstein, Mark & Nitzan, Shmuel & Slutsky, Steven
- 77-88 A new look at incentive effects and golf tournaments
by Orszag, Jonathan M.
- 89-95 The determinants of dismissals tests of the shirking model with individual data
by Campbell, Carl III
1994, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 427-431 Optimal vintage capital utilisation Supportability conditions
by de Mello, L. Jr.
- 433-439 Capital constraints and optimal hedging in factor markets
by Vercammen, James
- 441-446 On the optimality of cost-plus non-uniform pricing in vertical control problems
by Hurley, William
- 447-450 Monotonicity, dominance and the Pareto principle
by Amiel, Yoram & Cowell, Frank
- 451-457 Transfers or public good provision? A political allocation perspective
by Nitzan, Shmuel
- 459-465 The foreign exchange market efficiency hypothesis revisiting the puzzle
by Dutt, Swarna D.
- 467-470 Growth and its disparity in rich and poor regions
by Seale, James Jr. & Theil, Henri & Deepak, Sri Devi
- 471-474 Irrational behavior in the AT&T investment game
by Farrell, Joseph & Scotchmer, Suzanne
- 475-479 Budget shares, distributional characteristics and the direction of tax reform
by Navajas, Fernando & Porto, Alberto
- 481-485 Poverty rankings using noisy data on living standards
by Ravallion, Martin
- 487-493 Recent trends in white-black earnings differentials
by Ashraf, Javed
- 495-499 A note on the substitution between wage and non-wage benefits in spot labour markets
by Drakopoulos, S. A.
- 501-505 The turnover costs and the Solow condition in an efficiency wage model with intertemporal optimization
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Lai, Ching-chong
- 507-512 Knowledge-based growth with exogenous population evolution : A balanced growth analysis
by Tran-Nam, Binh & NgheTruong, Cong
- 513-517 Inequality aversion, resource depletion and sustainability
by Collard, David
1994, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 267-271 Efficiency of least-squares-estimation of polynomial trend when residuals are autocorrelated
by Busse, Ralf & Jeske, Roland & Kramer, Walter
- 273-279 Testing for unit roots in seasonally adjusted data
by Olekalns, Nilss
- 281-285 Long-range dependence in the conditional variance of stock returns
by Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro J. F.
- 287-291 Fractional integration analysis of long-run behavior for US macroeconomic time series
by Crato, Nuno & Rothman, Philip
- 293-297 A note on calculating the autocovariances of the fractionally integrated ARMA models
by Chung, Ching-Fan
- 299-303 Status variables in fixed-effect models
by Haberfeld, Yitchak
- 305-308 A note on measurement error and Euler equations : An alternative to log-linear approximations
by Ventura, Eva
- 309-313 A range-CUSUM test with recursive residuals
by Kuan, Chung-Ming
- 315-318 On the relation between Nash equilibria and undominated strategies for two person, finite games
by Jackson, Matthew O. & Srivastava, Sanjay
- 319-322 Investment under uncertainty and the value of the firm
by Episcopos, Athanasios
- 323-327 Borrowing constraints, income expectations and the Euler equation : Theory and evidence
by Antzoulatos, Angelos A.
- 329-334 Unemployment persistence under profit sharing
by Georges, Christophre
- 335-341 Is the UK treasury bill rate a good proxy for expected inflation in the United Kingdom?
by Andrade, Isabel & Clare, Andrew
- 343-347 Product quality regulation in open economies : Implications for trade
by Anderson, R. K.
- 349-353 Profit-sharing and welfare in an export subsidy game
by Tanaka, Yasuhito
- 355-359 Pareto ranking optimal tariffs under foreign monopoly
by Kowalczyk, Carsten & Skeath, Susan E.
- 361-366 Temporal dependence in asset pricing models
by Turtle, Harry J.
- 367-371 Occupational segregation and wages in Australia
by Miller, Paul W.
- 373-377 The duration of unemployment as a signal
by Kollman, Robert
- 379-383 On the economic efficiency of liquidated damages
by Spiegel, Yossef
- 385-389 A note on backward compatibility
by Kende, Michael
- 391-395 The impact of taxes on the privatization of municipal services
by McGuire, Robert A. & Ohsfeldt, Robert L.
- 397-405 Buy-in through goldplating : The effect of defense profit policy on quality determination
by Che, Yeon-Koo
- 407-412 The Moebius strip and a social choice paradox
by Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban
- 413-419 Social rents, interest rates, and growth
by Caballe, Jordi & Manresa, Antonio
- 421-426 Time-of-use electricity pricing : Evidence from a British experiment
by Henley, Andrew & Peirson, John
1994, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 125-129 Computation of the GLS estimator of a model with anticipated and unanticipated effects
by Higgins, Matthew L.
- 131-136 Non-parametric test of derivative restrictions robust to functional misspecification
by Lee, Byung-Joo
- 137-144 A comparison of tests of linear hypotheses in cointegrated vector autoregressive models
by Psaradakis, Zacharias
- 145-153 Prewhitened unit root test
by Maekawa, Koichi
- 155-160 Some forecasting applications of partially adaptive estimators of ARIMA models
by McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao
- 161-167 Statistical inference for decile means
by Beach, Charles M. & Chow, K. Victor & Formby, John P. & Slotsve, George A.
- 169-174 Optimal properties of exponentially weighted forecasts in the presence of different information sources
by Satchell, Steve & Timmermann, Allan
- 175-179 The Nash solution and Independence of Revealed Irrelevant Alternatives
by Mariotti, Marco
- 181-183 A simple extension of the Dasgupta-Maskin existence theorem for discontinuous games with an application to the theory of rent-seeking
by Yang, Chun-Lei
- 185-189 Repeated decisions and attitudes to risk
by Ansic, David & Keasey, Kevin
- 191-195 Homothetic non-parametric production models
by Primont, Daniel & Primont, Diane
- 197-202 Social efficiency of bubbles in the Grossman and Helpman endogenous growth model
by Nyssen, Jules
- 203-205 The random walk hypothesis of the exchange rate : Implications for a risk premium
by Pikoulakis, Emmanuel & Mills, Terence C.
- 207-212 Optimal policies in a dynamic oligopoly model of international trade
by Patel, Urjit R.
- 213-216 Tariff behavior in five European countries: Further evidence
by Bohara, Alok K. & Kaempfer, William H.
- 217-222 Price-preference vs. tariff policies in government procurement auctions
by Kim, In-Gyu
- 223-226 The transfer problem in the context of public goods
by Kemp, Murray C. & Abe, Kenzo
- 227-232 Daily seasonality in stock returns : Further international evidence
by Peiro, Amado
- 233-236 Inside information and management buyouts of closely held firms
by Liebler, Robert J.
- 237-243 A theorem of voting rules and budget deficits
by Groves, Theodore
- 245-251 Nash equilibrium with mark-up-pricing oligopolists
by Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John
- 253-257 Why are extended warranties so expensive?
by Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W.
- 259-265 Portfolio characterization of risk aversion
by Wang, Zhenyu & Werner, Jan
1994, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-5 On the power of unit root tests against fractional alternatives
by Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen
- 7-13 A diagnostic test for the sources of persistence in individuals' decisions
by Shachar, Ron
- 15-22 Aggregate output dynamics in the twentieth century
by Cheung, Yin-Wong
- 23-31 Is there a unit root in U.S. real GNP? : A re-assessment
by Naci Mocan, H.
- 33-40 Estimation of sample selection bias models by the maximum likelihood estimator and Heckman's two-step estimator
by Nawata, Kazumitsu
- 41-46 An alternative characterization of the extended claim-egalitarian solution
by Marco Gil, Maria del Carmen
- 47-50 Empirical evidence of political influence on the size distribution of income in the United States (1959-1991)
by Du, Qiang
- 51-53 Increases in prudence and increases in risk aversion
by Eeckhoudt, Louis & Schlesinger, Harris
- 55-57 Three-moments ranking and expected-utility maximization : A sufficient condition for the if-type consistency
by Kang, Joseph C.
- 59-62 Money and markets
by Kultti, Klaus
- 63-68 Should we test the life cycle--permanent income hypothesis with food consumption data?
by Shea, John
- 69-71 The importance of monetary shocks : Evidence from pre-Federal Reserve data
by McKierman, Barbara
- 73-77 Risky storage and the value of money
by Kitagawa, Akiomi
- 79-84 Can revenue maximizing export taxes yield higher welfare than welfare maximizing export taxes?
by Panagariya, Arvind & Schiff, Maurice
- 85-92 Temporary foreign exchange subsidies, anticipated devaluation, and the Mexdollar anomaly
by Rogers, John H.
- 93-102 Persistence in real variables under alternative exchange rate regimes : Some multi-country evidence
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pittis, Nikitas
- 103-111 A microscopic model of the stock market : Cycles, booms, and crashes
by Levy, Moshe & Levy, Haim & Solomon, Sorin
- 113-118 A note on product tampering
by Choi, Chong Ju & Gettings, Stephen & Scarpa, Carlo
- 119-123 Partial vertical integration under market uncertainty
by Wang, Xinghe
1994, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 349-352 Semiparametric median estimation of the Type 3 Tobit model
by Chen, Songnian
- 359-364 Discriminating between errors-in- variables/simultaneity and misspecification in linear regression models
by Godfrey, L. G. & Hutton, J. P.
- 365-370 Forecasting performance of seasonal-dummy models relative to some alternatives
by Abeysinghe, Tilak
- 371-376 Coalition formation in games of fair division
by Tatamitani, Yoshikatsu
- 377-380 Strongly consistent two-player game forms
by Abdou, J.
- 381-384 Arrow's choice axiom
by Campbell, Donald E.
- 385-388 Maximal elements of not necessarily acyclic binary relations
by Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begona
- 389-395 Vanity, superstition and auction price
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Kwok, Raymond H. F.