Gauging potential sovereign risk contagion in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Wong, Alfred Y-T. & Fong, Tom Pak Wing, 2011. "Analysing interconnectivity among economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 432-442.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tola, Albi & Wälti, Sébastien, 2015.
"Deciphering financial contagion in the euro area during the crisis,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 108-123.
- Tola, Albi & Wälti, Sébastien, 2012. "Deciphering financial contagion in the euro area during the crisis," MPRA Paper 49251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2013.
"Sovereign risk contagion in the Eurozone: a time-varying coefficient approach,"
52340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2013. "Sovereign risk contagion in the Eurozone: A time-varying coefficient approach," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/13, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign risk; Contagion; Tail risk; European debt crisis; Credit default swap;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:115:y:2012:i:3:p:496-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.