Is China different? A meta-analysis of export-led growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Ljungwall, Christer, 2010. "Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis Of Export-Led Growth," Working Paper Series 2010-15, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christer Ljungwall & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2010.
"Is China different? A meta-analysis of the effects of foreign direct investment on domestic firms,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 353-371.
- Ljungwall, Christer & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2008. "Is China Different? A Meta Analysis Of The Effect Of Foreign Direct Investment On Domestic Firms," Working Paper Series 2008-2, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Stanley, T.D. & Doucouliagos, Chris & Jarrell, Stephen B., 2008. "Meta-regression analysis as the socio-economics of economics research," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 276-292, February.
- Balassa, Bela, 1985. "Exports, policy choices, and economic growth in developing countries after the 1973 oil shock," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-35.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 2002. "Trade and Poverty in the Poor Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 180-183, May.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Klaus E Meyer & Evis Sinani, 2009. "When and where does foreign direct investment generate positive spillovers? A meta-analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1075-1094, September.
- Mookerjee, Rajen, 2006. "A meta-analysis of the export growth hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 395-401, June.
- T. D. Stanley, 2008. "Meta-Regression Methods for Detecting and Estimating Empirical Effects in the Presence of Publication Selection," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 103-127, February.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2001. "Multinational Companies and Productivity Spillovers: A Meta-analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(475), pages 723-739, November.
- Jai Mah, 2005. "Export expansion, economic growth and causality in China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 105-107.
- Rossitza B. Wooster & David S. Diebel, 2010. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 640-655, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kokko, Ari & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Videnord, Josefin, 2015.
"The growth effects of R&D spending in the EU: A meta-analysis,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-26.
- Kokko, Ari & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The growth effects of R&D spending in the EU: A meta-analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The Growth Effects of R&D Spending in the EU: A Meta-Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 254, The Ratio Institute.
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2013. "Les effets de l’exportation sur l’innovation et la productivité : Analyse empirique sur un échantillon de PMI," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201307, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ljungwall, Christer & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2015. "Is China different? A meta-analysis of the growth-enhancing effect from R&D spending in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 272-278.
- Christer Ljungwall & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2013.
"Is China different? A meta-analysis of China's financial sector development,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 715-718, May.
- Ljungvall, Christer & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis of China’s Financial Sector Development," Ratio Working Papers 185, The Ratio Institute.
- Kerr, William A., 2016. "Disequilibrium, Trade and the Consequenses of Adjustment," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 17(2).
- Joachim Wagner, 2011.
"From Estimation Results to Stylized Facts Twelve Recommendations for Empirical Research in International Activities of Heterogeneous Firms,"
Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 389-412, December.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "From Estimation Results to Stylized Facts: Twelve Recommendations for Empirical Research in International Activities of Heterogeneous Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2010. "From estimation results to stylized facts. Twelve recommendations for empirical research in international activities of heterogeneous firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 186, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Xing, Yuqing & Pradhananga, Manisha, 2013. "How Important are Exports and Foreign Direct Investment for Economic Growth in the People’s Republic of China?," ADBI Working Papers 427, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:wly:econjl:v::y:2017:i:605:p:f236-f265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ljungwall, Christer & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2014. "No. 233 Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis of the Growth-enhancing Effect from R&D Spending in China," Ratio Working Papers 233, The Ratio Institute.
- Yuqing Xing & Manisha Pradhananga, 2013. "How Important is Exports and FDI for China's Economic Growth?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMeta-analysis; Exports; Economic growth; China;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:115:y:2012:i:2:p:177-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .