Export expansion, economic growth and causality in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014.
"Export Duty Rebates and Export Performance: Theory and China's Experience,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 18, pages 259-272
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Chou, W. L. & Yu, Eden S. H., 2001. "Export Duty Rebates and Export Performance: Theory and China's Experience," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 314-326, June.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S, 1995. "Lag Order and Critical Values of the Augmented Dickey-Fuller Test," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 277-280, July.
- Jordan Shan & Fiona Sun, 1998. "On the export-led growth hypothesis: the econometric evidence from China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1055-1065.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hashim, Khairul & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "What causes economic growth in Malaysia: exports or imports ?," MPRA Paper 62366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2015.
"Causality between exports and economic growth in South Africa: evidence from linear and nonlinear tests,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(2), pages 163-181, April-Jun.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Causality between Exports and Economic Growth in South Africa: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Tests," Working Papers 201339, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- BAAK, SaangJoon, 2008. "The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-127, June.
- Ioanna Konstantakopoulou, 2016. "New evidence on the Export-led-growth hypothesis in the Southern Euro-zone countries (1960-2014)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 429-439.
- Tuck cheong Tang & Ravin Chea, 2013. "Export-Led Growth in Cambodia: An Empirical Study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 655-662.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:15-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akmal, Muhammad Shahbaz & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Muhammad, 2009. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 16043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2010. "Entrepreneurial types and economic growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 305-314, May.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1859-1867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Pervaz Azim & Khalil Ahmad, 2011.
"Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 182-197, September.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- Aleh Mazol, 2015. "Exchange Rate, Imports of Intermediate and Capital Goods and GDP Growth in Belarus," BEROC Working Paper Series 32, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye & Houda Ben Haj Boubaker, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Tunisia," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 6-21, February.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007.
"A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2007_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Ljungwall, Christer, 2012.
"Is China different? A meta-analysis of export-led growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 177-179.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Ljungwall, Christer, 2010. "Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis Of Export-Led Growth," Working Paper Series 2010-15, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2014. "The Dynamics of Exports, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Pakistan: New Extensions from Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 53225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jan 2014.
- Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Rehman, Mobeen Ur & Abbasi, Faiza & Zakaria, Muhammad, 2014. "Relationship between Remittance, Export, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth: A Panel Cointegration and Causal Analysis in South Asia," MPRA Paper 60290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hye, Qazi Muhammad Adnan & Wizarat, Shahida & Lau, Wee-Yeap, 2013. "Trade-led growth hypothesis: An empirical analysis of South Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 654-660.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:12:y:2005:i:2:p:105-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .